Hacking email passwords

MrBean

Awards
I just found out that my wife has been having an affair. :mad:
I know the guys email address and was hoping someone may know how I can get his password.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn that sucks bro. I think Chemo is a computer wizard, he might know.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Goto thebroken.org

Everything you need to know is right there.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Just be careful Bean...cops might get involved on cracking someone email..

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think its a federal crime.

size

Awards
  • Established
I am TRULY sorry to hear this even though I do not know you personally. These things make me very sad.

Last edited:

MrBean

Awards
I'm not in the US.
And this is not something I will do myself, rather someone else may do it for me.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Really sorry that this has happend to you..

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah me too. I should of said that from the beginning. Please forgive my ignorance. I can't imagine how you feel but everyone has felt completely stabbed in the back at one point in time. My suggestions is to try and turn it around into something that will motivate you. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Its easy to say, but in time it has been proven to me to be true.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The only easy day was yesterday. If you need to vent you can always come her man.

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
Well if you were familiar with backdoor programs such as Netbus or BO (if either are even around anymore) I would say pose as your wife and send it to him as an e-mail attachment. I used to do my fair share of remote administration back in the day...hehhe..

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you crack her email instead? I'm assuming you are sitting on the computer she uses.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Just walk away...you can't change the fact and nothing that happens from here on out will make it easier on you.

Chemo

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I'd recommend getting all the evedence you can to prove your findings. If divorce is in your plans, you'll need all the help you can get. It sucks to be cheated on & then have to pay them alimony (sp?) and lose most everything you worked for. I say don't let on and set her up for a hard fall.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Im with chemo. If you already know she fucking around then whats the point of hacking the guys email. Its against the law and any info you get from it can be used against you for violating a federal law. Believe it or not tracing hacks, unless done very stratigicly and professionally, are easily traced and companies like Hotmail, Yahoo, MSN and AOL will do it for free if the account holder suspects any violations to there accounts.

Which ever way you chose, Good Luck,

db

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I know how you feel, really. The best thing to do os try to distance yourself from it. But, if you are hell-bent on doing this, the only real way to do it is through something called a brute force hack that will run every single combination of apssword, but it can taken YEARS for it to do it depending on how many possibilities there are. Of course, you could "trick" him into giving up his password by finding an anymous(sp) email program that will send him out a message posing as the site's administrator which will ask his password for verification reasons, or pose as a spam asking if he wants to know how to hack other's addy's by sending a dummy message back to you with his password.----Or, at leats, that;s what I've read. But seriously, this will tear you up unless you are able to forgive or forget about her. that is what I would reccommend.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
**** the New Testament, go with the Old Testament. Payback. Justice for the Righteous. I've been down this road. Forgiving only makes you angry and helpless later on.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
**** the New Testament, go with the Old Testament. Payback. Justice for the Righteous. I've been down this road. Forgiving only makes you angry and helpless later on.

Who exactly sounds angry here? :rolleyes:

db682

Awards
  • Established
From what Ive gathered he's in Australia and shes' in Asia. What is getting angry gonna solve when there thousands of miles of water between them. Hacking his email is not gonna ruin the other guys life, but it can make his a hell of alot worse. The only reason he might need to check the other guys email is if this is all just a hunch, then him trusting her becomes the issue and he probably shouldnt be serious with her if he doesnt trust her anyways.

If you two are married then you should have all the info you need to royally screw the bitch. Forget about the guy. You cant wage war with him from a thousand miles away without the proper weapons! Her on the other hand, shes commited adultery, youll win the divorce hands down and everything is yours. It doesnt take alot of thinking to come up with some pretty good ways to make your wifes life a living hell right before divorcing her but you better be sure shes guilty and that your gonna go through with the divorce or else your only doing it to yourself.

db

PS. Remember it takes two to tango and shes the one that knows she married. Unless he knows you he may still think shes single.

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
Some of you guys kill me. Just remember your wife did this on her own free will. Going after the guy will accomplish nothing. Except having you end up in jail. This is now between you and your wife.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I would kill them both but that's just me.

Disclaimer: Don't kill your wife this statement is here for entertainment purposes only!
you never know these days.

Last edited:

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Put nair in her shampoo!

Super glue her puss shut!

Tell her you found out you got aids and you haven't been screwing around.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
What's irresponsible is the wife in this situation made an oath and swore to stand by it and she broke that. It's just my opinion. I feel people should take responsibility for their actions and be willing to deal with consequences. If you don't like my posts don't read or reply to them.

WiNgS

Banned
Awards
Put nair in her shampoo!
deffinately...see how she likes that, also...try and drain them both for cash before you take action...pretend to be her and tell the other guy she really needs cash to move out etc

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
What's irresponsible is the wife in this situation made an oath and swore to stand by it and she broke that. It's just my opinion. I feel people should take responsibility for their actions and be willing to deal with consequences. If you don't like my posts don't read or reply to them.
you're a real bright one aren't you :rolleyes:

MrBean

Awards
Thanks for the help.
I'm not going to try to hack into any email.
It's not worth it.
And I can't do anything to either of them unless I jump on a plane for 12 hours. :(
But I have sent an email to her mother telling her the truth behind our separation, not the lies which my ex wanted her to believe.
I also sent an email to the guy informing him that he more than likely has hepatitis B now.
And that's not a joke. :)

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help.
I'm not going to try to hack into any email.
It's not worth it.
And I can't do anything to either of them unless I jump on a plane for 12 hours. :(
But I have sent an email to her mother telling her the truth behind our separation, not the lies which my ex wanted her to believe.
I also sent an email to the guy informing him that he more than likely has hepatitis B now.
And that's not a joke. :)
There ya go! I would like to see a web cam pic of the guy when he reads that.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
I tend to agree with the smaller percentage of the board that says to just walk away. I cant say I know how bad you hurt but I can relate. The damage is done no sense in going to jail over something she did.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Dude, in a delicate situation like this, the last thing you wanna be saying to anybody is KILL.
My intentions were to speak the truth. I wasn't aiming to be politically correct. I wasn't handing him instructions on how to do it, or even suggest that he should. I was simply stating what I would do in that situation. What do you expect to hear on a message board? This isn't a marriage crisis hotline. Perhaps you have never been betrayed before.

You don't have to agree with me but don't ever insult me again.

PC1

There's an unbearable amount of stress and emotion in a situation like this for Bean. There are a thousand things he could do but in reality, most are pointless and/or ruinous. You need to hope for the best but plan for the worst.

1. If you haven't already, you need to get a good attorney and heed his advice (planning for the worst) in terms of how you conduct yourself, documenting the affair, emails, communications, etc. and whatever else he/she has for guidance.

2. Decisions of the heart are each of ours to make. At some point you'll have to decide if you want to try to work things out or seperate. When 1 spouse cheats, they're unhappy about something and communication has either broken down or been ignored. I'm not saying anything is your fault, but as a couple, if you're going to reconcile, you'll need to get some external counseling. In either event, don't neglect #1 above.

I'm sorry to hear about your dilemma, your life no doubt is upside down right now. I'm confident that I speak for everyone here when I say God bless and best of luck with everything.

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys the honest opinion for this is : the guy didn't make the decision to cheat on you MrBean , she was the one that decided ... if she had said NO , then the guy would be long gone. So the real problem is between her and not between him , if you want to get angry at someone , get angry at her and forget him, we are men, you should know better than that, and as far as the marriage goes, once the trust is gone, the love flies with it.

darklord

Awards
Seriously bro, install a keygrabber.

You'll grab her password, and everything else she types.

i used to use xpcspypro (sp) it records eveyrthing, emails, msg, icq, yahoo, aim, keypress, and takes snapshots every x minute. Fucking awesome, catch the cheating bitch out that way!

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Jesus, sorry to hear that, Mr. Bean. Find some friends to hang out with - you need their support at a time like this. Everything will get better and you WILL find a woman worth your time!