Habajaba's journey from geek to giant

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Ask some of the guys on here that have huge stashes. Check out classifieds for guys selling stuff.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
So I'm on this local anti-aging clinic site and answering their questionnaire. And then it says "please check your junk /spam folder" and all I read was "please check your junk" well played TRT doc, well played.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I'm in a tricky spot, could use some advice from one of you smartie pants who knows more than me... Maybe smith_69 or hairygrandpa?

Need to start my next cycle in a week if I am going to get 8 weeks in before I have to travel for a week... Hate to have to wait until mid Feb to start it.

That said, I need to get a TRT blood test, because I'm now 95% sure I'm naturally low. Blood test after one month on Epidrone -
TT - 328.9 (348 - 1197)
LH - 2.2 (1.7 - 8.6)
FSH - 5.8 (1.5 - 12.4)
Estradiol - 14.1 (7.6 - 42.6)

and during final week of Epidrone/4-andro cycle were -
TT - 554 (348 - 1197)
LH - 1.8 (1.7 - 8.6)
FSH - 4.8 (1.5 - 12.4)
Estradiol - 8.6 (7.6 - 42.6)

After that, I ran Nolva 20/20/10/10 along with Endosurge. Finished that a week ago.

So, question is, how much in theory could the Nolva + Endosurge be affecting my TT a week after last dose. Nolva's half life is supposedly a week, so I'm hoping/thinking it's negligible as best. Anyone care to enlighten me?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in a tricky spot, could use some advice from one of you smartie pants who knows more than me... Maybe smith_69 or hairygrandpa?

Need to start my next cycle in a week if I am going to get 8 weeks in before I have to travel for a week... Hate to have to wait until mid Feb to start it.

That said, I need to get a TRT blood test, because I'm now 95% sure I'm naturally low. Blood test after one month on Epidrone -
TT - 328.9 (348 - 1197)
LH - 2.2 (1.7 - 8.6)
FSH - 5.8 (1.5 - 12.4)

TT - 554 (348 - 1197)
LH - 1.8 (1.7 - 8.6)
FSH - 4.8 (1.5 - 12.4)

After that, I ran Nolva 20/20/10/10 along with Endosurge. Finished that a week ago.

So, question is, how much in theory could the Nolva + Endosurge be affecting my TT a week after last dose. Nolva's half life is supposedly a week, so I'm hoping/thinking it's negligible as best. Anyone care to enlighten me?
No useful experience on that , only guessing:
Your Nolva dose was a low dose IMHO, it will not show in the test. Don't know Endosurge, no comment on that.
Edit: If you mean: "How high of a total test level is to expect after my PCT protocol with nolva?" My guess would be, not higher than before the cycle, probably still lower.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

TT - 328.9 (348 - 1197)
LH - 2.2 (1.7 - 8.6)
FSH - 5.8 (1.5 - 12.4)

TT - 554 (348 - 1197)
LH - 1.8 (1.7 - 8.6)
FSH - 4.8 (1.5 - 12.4)

what where your blood's after Nolva and endo? the last test shown above is during the last week of the cycle not including nolva, correct?

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Your Nolva dose was a low dose IMHO, it will not show in the test. Don't know Endosurge, no comment on that.
Thanks, HGP. I'm more concerned with the Nolva anyway. The Endosurge is just a natty test booster, so I suspect it's effects stop pretty quickly.

I just don't want to possibly take a borderline-low TT level and bump it into "acceptable" range and skew my TRT decision. Besides the test results, I have like every Low-T symptom minus ED (thank God :)) so I suspect the Nolva and Endosurge would be something like getting blood from a stone. But before I decided to talk to a doc, I wanted to at least try and do things right, which is why I did PCT. But now this trip in Feb has me in a tight spot to fit everything in... Or just sit on my hands for 2 months and start up post trip. But who wants to wait!?

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
what where your blood's after Nolva and endo? the last test shown above is during the last week of the cycle not including nolva, correct?
The Nolva/Endo started the first day post cycle and I just finished PCT last week on vacation. Haven't had bloods since the final week on cycle. TRT doc offers consult and bloods for $45, so I figured why waste money getting them done myself on top of that.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
the dose was about right for what he was using, if it was a longer acting steroid, the amount would/should have increased, but imo those doses were ok.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
double post

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, HGP. I'm more concerned with the Nolva anyway. The Endosurge is just a natty test booster, so I suspect it's effects stop pretty quickly.

I just don't want to possibly take a borderline-low TT level and bump it into "acceptable" range and skew my TRT decision. Besides the test results, I have like every Low-T symptom minus ED (thank God :)) so I suspect the Nolva and Endosurge would be something like getting blood from a stone. But before I decided to talk to a doc, I wanted to at least try and do things right, which is why I did PCT. But now this trip in Feb has me in a tight spot to fit everything in... Or just sit on my hands for 2 months and start up post trip. But who wants to wait!?
If your test is higher than before the cycle, after the low dose nolva and a OTC test booster, I'll eat my shorts.
-or the blue shower cap.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Here's my next cycle starting mid next week if all goes well.

Products -
Cerberus v2 - 1-andro (85mg)/4-andro (85mg)/Epi-andro (150mg)
Tr3st - Trestobol oral (25mg)
Dermatrest - Trestobol transdermal (50mg/ml)

Dosing -
Cerberus 2 cap AM/1 cap Noon/1 cap PM
Tr3st 1 cap PWO (midday, usually)
Dermatrest 1ml AM/1ml PM
Exemestane 6.25mg EOD

That breaks down to -
1-andro 340/340/340/340/340/340/340/340
4-andro 340/340/340/340/340/340/340/340
Epi-andro 600/600/600/600/600/600/600/600
Trest 125/125/125/125/125/125/125/125

Support -
Spartan Shield - maybe not as good as cycle assist based on profile, but on sale and wanted to try something different. Also, less pills every day.
Exemestane - Ralox and Torem were recommended by a friend, but I couldn't find good dosing info before the sale ended. So I grabbed exem and will give it a shot.

The only thing that may change is possible TRT. Had prelim bloods done Friday. Hoping to meet doc next week. Looks like they typically prescribe 300mg test cyp every 2 weeks for 12 weeks, followed by 200mg for most patients. I don't think this would hurt anything except the probable need for higher dose exemestane.

Anyone care to critique the plan?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's my next cycle starting mid next week if all goes well.

Products -
Cerberus v2 - 1-andro (85mg)/4-andro (85mg)/Epi-andro (150mg)
Tr3st - Trestobol oral (25mg)
Dermatrest - Trestobol transdermal (50mg/ml)

Dosing -
Cerberus 2 cap AM/1 cap Noon/1 cap PM
Tr3st 1 cap PWO (midday, usually)
Dermatrest 1ml AM/1ml PM
Exemestane 6.25mg EOD

That breaks down to -
1-andro 340/340/340/340/340/340/340/340
4-andro 340/340/340/340/340/340/340/340
Epi-andro 600/600/600/600/600/600/600/600
Trest 125/125/125/125/125/125/125/125

Support -
Spartan Shield - maybe not as good as cycle assist based on profile, but on sale and wanted to try something different. Also, less pills every day.
Exemestane - Ralox and Torem were recommended by a friend, but I couldn't find good dosing info before the sale ended. So I grabbed exem and will give it a shot.

The only thing that may change is possible TRT. Had prelim bloods done Friday. Hoping to meet doc next week. Looks like they typically prescribe 300mg test cyp every 2 weeks for 12 weeks, followed by 200mg for most patients. I don't think this would hurt anything except the probable need for higher dose exemestane.

Anyone care to critique the plan?
Cycle looks like a lot of fun! Seriously! IMHO, drop the 4-AD, trest is the base.

Edit:
IMHO, not only is 4-ad unnecessary- as 4-AD converts also to E, it could mean trouble, as trest by itself aromatizes like crazy.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Cycle looks like a lot of fun! Seriously! IMHO, drop the 4-AD, trest is the base.

Edit:
IMHO, not only is 4-ad unnecessary- as 4-AD converts also to E, it could mean trouble, as trest by itself aromatizes like crazy.
Thanks. The problem there is the 4-andro is included in a single capsule with 1-andro and epi-andro. Can't change that. Maybe I should dial back the trest to a lower dose out of the gate?

That said, I was on epi + 4 last cycle and my E was very low and I wasn't taking an AI. So it's just a question of how much more E will go up with 1-andro and trest added to the mix. I hadn't suspected it would go crazy, especially adding exem.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. The problem there is the 4-andro is included in a single capsule with 1-andro and epi-andro. Can't change that. Maybe I should dial back the trest to a lower dose out of the gate?

That said, I was on epi + 4 last cycle and my E was very low and I wasn't taking an AI. So it's just a question of how much more E will go up with 1-andro and trest added to the mix. I hadn't suspected it would go crazy, especially adding exem.
In that case, do it as planed but keep an eye on the E! 4-Ad can not substitute trest, do not lower trest.
I' can't stress enough that estrogen trouble on trest can be serious, a bit of examestane wont do sh1t to control it.
Got me gyno even with adex 1mg/day AND exemestane+low dose nolva on top!

Edit:
Corrected 1-ad to 4-AD

Everyone is different, who knows if you got e-sides. I'm still using TD trest -but when doing it oral -or IM again, I would run it together with a low dose ralox and with letro on hand.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Wow! I do have Nolva here as well. Had planned that for PCT. I planned only 25mg oral and 100 TD to hopefully keep E a little more under control.

What's the best way to keep an eye on E? I could get bloods but sometimes those take a week for results. By then I could be screwed. Only way to watch for a bump or itchiness of nipples?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow! I do have Nolva here as well. Had planned that for PCT. I planned only 25mg oral and 100 TD to hopefully keep E a little more under control.

What's the best way to keep an eye on E? I could get bloods but sometimes those take a week for results. By then I could be screwed. Only way to watch for a bump or itchiness of nipples?
Itchiness, lol.
My nipples were in pain, I mean, like getting them pierced-pain. When a lump develops it's already a bit late, lol.
The weird thing is, since I already used adex at 0,5mg eod, I did not had oily skin -or acne, like normally when e is high. I had just plain pain in my nipples.

Nothing worked.
When the cycle was over, I had light gyno. I was wondering while looking in the mirror: "Is it, -or is that not? Gyno -or fat?"
Bought Ralox, took it for a month and .. voila, titts disappeared, it really was gyno.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for the future derail which, if I may point out, you requested.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Itchiness, lol.
My nipples were in pain, I mean, like getting them pierced-pain. When a lump develops it's already a bit late, lol.
The weird thing is, since I already used adex at 0,5mg eod, I did not had oily skin -or acne, like normally when e is high. I had just plain pain in my nipples.

Nothing worked.
When the cycle was over, I had light gyno. I was wondering while looking in the mirror: "Is it, -or is that not? Gyno -or fat?"
Bought Ralox, took it for a month and .. voila, titts disappeared, it really was gyno.
Dang. That is scary. Brandinooooo was the one that mentioned he had itchiness when he skipped the exem.

Also, I'll be going on the cruise right after cycle. Do not need moobies on a cruise!

Did you try ralox on cycle or only after? Might have to go ahead and add that in up front. If nothing but just out of fear! ;-)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

My dosage was 100-150 TD and 45mg oral before workout.
My wild guess is, that those e-sides strikes chubby's the hardest, as my first "encounter" with testosterone was equally disastrous because I was WAY too fat- hence more aromatizing.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang. That is scary. Brandinooooo was the one that mentioned he had itchiness when he skipped the exem.

Also, I'll be going on the cruise right after cycle. Do not need moobies on a cruise!

Did you try ralox on cycle or only after? Might have to go ahead and add that in up front. If nothing but just out of fear! ;-)
I was on TRT dosage of test when I used Ralox.
Here my opinion on Trest, just from own experience:
-I think TD Trest does not aromatize as heavily as Oral- or IM
-I think fatter people may run into e-sides more frequently
-I think that e-sides from Trest are different (harsher, more stubborn) as elevated e from other AAS
- I would use Trest IM (Ment)-or oral in conjunction with low dose ralox during the cycle, as ralox binds firmly to e-receptors in breast tissue.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Will you post a pic of your shiny new jahooblies when you get them?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
habajaba if your about to get in TRT I'd hold off on the cycle till they get you dialed in.. you might go with supraphysiological t levels and the doc will cut you off or something... at least I'd be a little concerned by that

Anyway, did you in fact find any dermatrest? I finally gave up the hunt and bought some dermatren which I'm excited to run in a recomp.

I'm kinda at the drawing board trying to figure supports out...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will you post a pic of your shiny new jahooblies when you get them?
Yes! And he should play with them and lick em!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only if they are shiny. And perky. You don't want to see saggies.
You are probably fine with only 25mg oral.
If not... please lick em!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
habajaba if your about to get in TRT I'd hold off on the cycle till they get you dialed in.. you might go with supraphysiological t levels and the doc will cut you off or something... at least I'd be a little concerned by that

Anyway, did you in fact find any dermatrest? I finally gave up the hunt and bought some dermatren which I'm excited to run in a recomp.

A bit of caber and some sleep aid, Tren sides are nasty.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
You guys are sick, but I love you!

And thanks HGP for throwing in some actual useful advice too. Bonus points for you, my friend.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys are sick, but I love you!

And thanks HGP for throwing in some actual useful advice too. Bonus points for you, my friend.
That hurts man. My advice was useful. Sorta. Maybe a little.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PS......My order from OL UK showed up while I was up at my sons. I've been staring longingly at the bottles all night

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
hairygrandpa do you have any experience with caber? I'm wondering if I should use it and how to dose it for a test e/dtren cycle...

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
PS......My order from OL UK showed up while I was up at my sons. I've been staring longingly at the bottles all night
Yeah I'm gonna have all sorts of gear I'll be staring at until June... which is gayer than a f@ggot at a d1ck parade

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established

I have no clue if I'll get on TRT or not. Bloods might be too high since it was only a week after last dose of Nolva on PCT. Should know more this week.

As I understand it, the TRT doc doses at 300mg every other week for 12 weeks, then does bloods. So that would give me a solid month to drop back down to levels around what he'd expect from the test cyp alone. If I don't do any PCT, I'd think I'd even show up low. If I did some Nolva PCT, then might be up a little. But the 1/4/epi would be gone in a day. Trest has a short half life too, right?

I did find a bottle... Took jumping through a few hoops. And I don't physically have it yet. But trusting I'll have it in the next couple days.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm gonna have all sorts of gear I'll be staring at until June... which is gayer than a f@ggot at a d1ck parade
That's just not right. What man can resist running a cycle. You must have low T. ;-)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hairygrandpa do you have any experience with caber? I'm wondering if I should use it and how to dose it for a test e/dtren cycle...
Nah, no experience with Caber, SFreed or smith_69. hehehe.

But tried Trenavar (PH), gave me all the tren sides, since then I read a lot about tren and ancillaries.
Last thing I read was: Using mast with tren cuts tren sides. Caber is sort of mandatory.

I tried prami, because it's way cheaper than caber. Prami for me is "Azz-rape in a bottle", the sides are torture.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
That's just not right. What man can resist running a cycle. You must have low T. ;-)
lol I can't cycle again till mid march and my wife is due for baby #2 on 3/1... so I gotta wait a little... I wanna be able to get some sleep while on cycle... although, tren sides might actually help me out the first few months

Except for lactating when the baby cries.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
While we're talking about how dangerous trest is. I read somewhere the other day that it's real dangerous for wives and kids to touch your skin after applying dermatrest, even after drying. Even just soiled shirts.

Anyone ever have issues? Any strategies for avoiding contact as much as possible? Not sure how you keep your wife from touching your skin when you... Well... You know!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Nah, no experience with Caber, SFreed or smith_69. hehehe.

But tried Trenavar (PH), gave me all the tren sides, since then I read a lot about tren and ancillaries.
Last thing I read was: Using mast with tren cuts tren sides. Caber is sort of mandatory.

I tried prami, because it's way cheaper than caber. Prami for me is "Azz-rape in a bottle", the sides are torture.
I've been thinking of adding mast actually... my cycle is

1-8 dtren 90mg
1-12 Test E 500mg
1-12 T3 50-100mcg (bump at wk 5)
7-14 Anavar 50mg

I'm thinking of adding 300-500mg of mast e wks 1-12 and 500ui of HCG/week throughout.

Exem eod too

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
While we're talking about how dangerous trest is. I read somewhere the other day that it's real dangerous for wives and kids to touch your skin after applying dermatrest, even after drying. Even just soiled shirts.

Anyone ever have issues? Any strategies for avoiding contact as much as possible? Not sure how you keep your wife from touching your skin when you... Well... You know!
Apply hand sanitizer to the application site once the TD dries

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While we're talking about how dangerous trest it. I read somewhere the other day that it's real dangerous for wives and kids to touch your skin after applying dermatrest, even after drying. Even just soiled shirts.

Anyone ever have issues? Any strategies for avoiding contact as much as possible? Nog sure how you keep your wife from touching your skin when you... Well... You know!
Hahaha, have a short story on that.
Was having passionate sex with my wife -suddenly, in the middle of it, I remembered the dermatrest I used just before.
Coitus interruptus! Abort- Abort! Dragged my yelling wife under the shower. I think she is damaged for life from this experience. LOL

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been thinking of adding mast actually... my cycle is

1-8 dtren 90mg
1-12 Test E 500mg
1-12 T3 50-100mcg (bump at wk 5)
7-14 Anavar 50mg

I'm thinking of adding 300-500mg of mast e wks 1-12 and 500ui of HCG/week throughout.

Exem eod too
Wow, that's an awesome cutting-recomp cycle!
I'm still reluctant to use Tren, will try again in a few weeks when the "sides induced panic" subsides.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Was having passionate sex with my wife -suddenly, in the middle of it, I remembered the dermatrest I used just before.
Coitus interruptus! Abort- Abort! Dragged my yelling wife under the shower. I think she is damaged for life from this experience. LOL
Is that why you had a shower cap in your old avi?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that's an awesome cutting-recomp cycle!
I'm still reluctant to use Tren, will try again in a few weeks when the "sides induced panic" subsides.
Actually I wanted to pick your brain about Peptides... would adding in IGF or cjc w/dac help me get better gains while leaning out?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damaged from the shower incident, or from the passionate sex

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Yeah, transdermal androgenic hormones should be limited in contact with females. Transdermal typically become contained within the skin within 10-20 minutes of drying. At this point, anything that isn't in the skin, most likely will stay on the surface of your skin and can be transmitted to others.

When I use transdermal, I typically apply hand sanitizer as a solvent 10-20 minutes after I apply the transdermal. Adding the solvent can force more of the compound into your skin...but you likely still will have some that doesn't penetrate and still should be careful.

Applying to your neck, shoulders, upper chest, upper arms, etc and then covering with a t-shirt after you have allowed the hand sanitizer to dry is another consideration - in other words, cover the area so your skin won't contact and apply to suitable areas that can be covered. Another potential application site is the tops of your feet, which can later be covered with socks.

Finally, the best step is to just take a shower 30-60 minutes after all solvents have dried. Whatever you wash off at that point probably wasn't going to penetrate anyway.