justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why wait? I must have missed the reason?
No derail here but I'm 2 weeks away from the end of my PCT and then I am bringing in the big guns. Exotherm. Incinderine, and a few others to stack for the 6 week cut. Already dropped from 217 to 205.5 retaining and gaining muscle. Upped calories slightly for last two weeks. Final stretch.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice. Thank you, sir. I totally forgot about Combustion!

Thank you for the recommendation! Actually just talked to Matt today and agree with everything you said. But DCP (and BMP too) is out of stock, sadly.
Nutri-Verse has BMP. I know because I ordered it with Powermax XT and more Follidrone 2.0. :D

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
No derail here but I'm 2 weeks away from the end of my PCT and then I am bringing in the big guns. Exotherm. Incinderine, and a few others to stack for the 6 week cut. Already dropped from 217 to 205.5 retaining and gaining muscle. Upped calories slightly for last two weeks. Final stretch.
Curious. Is there a reason not to run fat burners while on PCT?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Curious. Is there a reason not to run fat burners while on PCT?
My thinking is to get down to as close to 15% body fat, and then focus on lowering calories below maintenance and utilize them more effectively.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
You noticed anything yet from the nerve restore?

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Have I mentioned that I hate Mondays?

Lift day. Got it done, but today was U-G-L-Y! And I ain't got no alibi. Tried a new PWO sample. Not only did I not feel extra energy or focus, but I felt weaker! By the last round, I was fighting throwing up in my mouth between moves. Clearly my body did not like this new PWO. :(

I did push to at least meet my weights/reps from last week. But instead of low 50s, I took 1:06 to complete today. And I feel totally wasted.

Got it done, but I hate wasting lift days like this when my cycle is running out. Gotta kill it Weds to get back on track!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Keep plugging away homie. Luckily with weight training, there is always another day

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Craaaaaap. Looks like you got the last bottle. Now says expected release date 11/11/16.
Oh crap is right. Me no see that. Ha.
Same here.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
You noticed anything yet from the nerve restore?
Great question. It's tough to say. My ongoing issue is flare ups. I have periods of weeks where I'm totally cool. Then one little thing throws me totally out of whack. I feel good right now and I still had some sciatica issues when I started taking it.. The question is whether it went away on it's own or the Nerve Restore helped it. I think the only real true test is to see when and if I have another flare up and then judge the intensity in order to know whether it's helping.

But considering I'm feeling good right now, I'd say at the very least, it's not NOT working :)

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to start collecting donations for a walk-a-thon here shortly -

[video]https://www.facebook.com/CollegeHumor/videos/10154078224327807/[/video]

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Life's been busy and I owe y'all a few updates.

Tues cardio. Felt alright, got it done. But still not pretty.

Weds lift. Back to normal PWO. Felt better. Hit all my numbers but still had to take more breaks. Took 1:03 to finish. A solid 10 minutes off my best.

Today was cardio. Felt pretty amped going in. Then realized I forgot to apply the Supernova with my PWO. Crap! Knowing my cardio is only 27 minutes and I've been told I need it on for at least an hour with a workout (or 2 without), I had to change things up. So after my normal HIIT routine, I was pretty wasted as usual. But I queued up one from the way back machine. 10 minute trainer cardio.

A little cheesy, but I pushed 110% and killed it.
Got an additional 15 minutes and 280 cal over normal.

Starting to see the line between the top two abs. The goal is within sight, fellas!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man with your pic yesterday... Looks like you're right there with me brother!
Nah, can't see any horizontals yet, maybe I have to shave the rug off....
Guessing I'm 2 weeks out to see a hint.
I'm thinking of adopting some of your body weight exercises, will look into them.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Nah, can't see any horizontals yet, maybe I have to shave the rug off....
Guessing I'm 2 weeks out to see a hint.
I'm thinking of adopting some of your body weight exercises, will look into them.
I could see the line peeking at me after my workout. But went to the hot tub and drank water and protein shake. It's already gone! :(

Popping in a thermogum now to get it back. :)

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely horrific workout today. I did meet my normal weights and reps. But that was all I could do. I was down to 53 min last week. Today... wait for it.... 1:23. Yep, a half hour more!

AlphaBurn got here yesterday and this morning was my first dose. I also tried a new PWO today. Honestly, it could have been either or both that really hurt me today I definitely had chills from the AlphaBurn. One thing is for sure, BCAAs in your mouth the second time are pretty nasty.

I ordered more RagNOrok and Shred from MST today. Figured screw it, I gotta go back to what was working for a while and keep this train on the tracks!

Also won the Cordygen-NaNO2 vcaps logging opp today, so that should be a nice help as well.

At least the diet is still trucking along nicely. Solid all week. Planned cheat is tonight. Kids birthday party with good pizza. Gotta do it! :)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Absolutely horrific workout today. I did meet my normal weights and reps. But that was all I could do. I was down to 53 min last week. Today... wait for it.... 1:23. Yep, a half hour more!

AlphaBurn got here yesterday and this morning was my first dose. I also tried a new PWO today. Honestly, it could have been either or both that really hurt me today I definitely had chills from the AlphaBurn. One thing is for sure, BCAAs in your mouth the second time are pretty nasty.

I ordered more RagNOrok and Shred from MST today. Figured screw it, I gotta go back to what was working for a while and keep this train on the tracks!

Also won the Cordygen-NaNO2 vcaps logging opp today, so that should be a nice help as well.

At least the diet is still trucking along nicely. Solid all week. Planned cheat is tonight. Kids birthday party with good pizza. Gotta do it! :)
I love Rag. Grats on the log! Jelly bro. It's gonna be great.

You are doing great. Fighting against the grain!!! Hell to the yeah ma man!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I love Rag. Grats on the log! Jelly bro. It's gonna be great.

You are doing great. Fighting against the grain!!! Hell to the yeah ma man!
Thanks, man! Knowing you all are here is what keeps me going on days like today!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Cardio day. I took 2 EpiBurn Pro this a.m. in place of the AlphaBurn. Guzzled 2 scoops of SuperPump Max just like yesterday and hit play...

Then pause. Realized I forgot my Supernova yet again. Applied and then hit play.

EpiBurn like other burners tends to make me feel a little weak at times. Felt almost normal today. Because of the SN mess up, I added 10 minute trainer cardio again. 45 minutes, totally wasted! 637 cals burned. Not bad.

No idea the actual dosage of yohimbine in EpiBurn, but clearly I've eliminated SuperPump Max as the issue. So it's either I'm sensitive to Alpha-Yohimbine, but not old school Yohimbine... Crazy... Or the dosage of 8mg a-y in AlphaBurn.

Might have to try splitting a cap and seeing what 4mg is like.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in today. 203.4. That's 4.6 down this week. Might go up next week with that kind of drop. Or it is partially last week's since I only lost 1 last week. Either way, I'll take it!

It's gettin' real here, guys. 3.4 from the goal! Tempted to fast all week ;)

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
With the weight loss, are you liking what Mr. Mirror is saying as well?

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
With the weight loss, are you liking what Mr. Mirror is saying as well?
Yes indeed! Not as fast as I'd like to see progress, but it never is!

Getting so close to seeing the line between my top 2 abs all the time. Still only really visible post workout right now. But closer daily...

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established

Getting so close to seeing the line between my top 2 abs all the time. Still only really visible post workout right now. But closer daily...
Always about getting better, though. Always something to strive for

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haba to the motha truckin jaba!! Your effing killing it man! Quit worrying about the numbers and go by feelz and the mirror. If you like it, your doing good. Besides, I likey what you got!!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Haba to the motha truckin jaba!! Your effing killing it man! Quit worrying about the numbers and go by feelz and the mirror. If you like it, your doing good. Besides, I likey what you got!!
Thanks brother! You know I'm only doing this for you... :D

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
You better feel special , I got no love from that guy FireTitan yesterday I thought he was just off the forum for the day but now I see he just has a new bestfriend
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1476715011.556946.jpg

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
He only wants us when it's convenient for him....:(

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

You are the man. And you just hit it on the head with the HARDEST part about losing weight. It is ALWAYS slower than you plan.

Seeing those abs, just getting a glimpse of them, is game changing. Great work brother!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh Mondays. Lift day. Back at it. Looking to reset after a disaster of a week last week in regards to lifts.

After trying all the extra tasty crispy PWO's last week, I went back to original recipe today. MaxREPS + BronkAid + caffeine.

Solid. No PR today, but I felt almost back to normal. Met all my weights and reps. Clocked in at 57:21. Certainly not my best, but still way better than last week! We'll get this thing back on track, yet!

Looking forward to Wednesday. Should have my RagNOrok and hopefully the Cordygen-NaNO Elite by then!

Just over a week left on cycle. It it go time, guys!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You better feel special , I got no love from that guy FireTitan yesterday I thought he was just off the forum for the day but now I see he just has a new bestfriend View attachment 141292
He only wants us when it's convenient for him....:(
He uses us, like a pimp.
And now he's choosing to ignore us all together , this is what we get for getting attached to a cop lmao
You thought you were #1, turns out you're just another bottom b1tch
Really guys? That hurts my feel good. Lol. My apologies for you all. Been hit and miss, mainly due to a new contract in Dubai and Im trying to figure which of you will be my whores there. Its a hard pick, but hairygrandpa is already getting tan so Ill send him. I will go right now and catch up on all of your logs, which will take me another 2 days.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
REALLY? A cop? Firefighter. You sir have just earned yourself 10 minutes in time out!
Lmfao I was gunna put a handicap cop too but I'm sure someone would be offended (it's just cuz ur joe lmfao)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmfao that was pretty epic except for the fact that that first one is not from spooner street !
True, but they did do a family guy meets the Simpsons episode! I cant seem to add video, so this is where smith_69 adds the peter and homer car wash scene