Habajaba's journey from geek to giant

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's good stuff! I basically have been doing the zig zag with a goal on average of 1800. I would eat chickfila or other crap with the family once or twice a week for convenience sake. And I would have my Sunday lunch cheat meal, since it's our family's after church ritual. I will say that has been effective for the typical slow and steady weight loss.

This is the first time I've taken them down below 1800 though. I adjusted to the IF style diet and then just figured out how little I could eat to feel satisfied and keep my macros good. And that's how I hit the 1250-1275. Gotta do what I can to keep up with HIT4ME! ;)
Lol, you are more than keeping up man. Thanks for the mention, but you've come a long way!

Back in the day on P90X, I was eating 3000 or so and leaned out as the pics attest. This time around I'm trying a different approach. My workouts are a little less demanding, so my body requires less. I've just progressively lowered intake and I just got it down to this level recently. I did it a little prior to vacation and then really dedicated myself to it this week. The fasting gets easier the more I do it. I'm a little hungry on and off in the morning thanks to only having coffee. But then I take my PWO+bronkaid and the hunger subsides. Post workout I'm not hungry for another few hours easily. Probably a combination of the workout and the bronkaid...

I also just keep in mind that once I get to defined abs, then I can reward myself and maintain. But I don't have them yet, so this is just part of the process to get there. With my goal in mind, it's easier to live with...
This is exactly what I keep thinking...just get there! And then maintain. We think so much alike. Probably because we've followed suit h a similar path.

Sweat test.... Pass

Nice. Put some supernova on and that shirt will be DRIPPING wet.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HTF you guys keep your calories that low is beyond me...lol I would be hangry all the time....haha
In my case, I weigh 170-175 at about 20% bf. My BMR is just 1700 calories and my workday activities can bring that to 2000-2300 calories. I have the advantage of not being in a huge huge deficit at 800 cals haha.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Lol, you are more than keeping up man. Thanks for the mention, but you've come a long way!

This is exactly what I keep thinking...just get there! And then maintain. We think so much alike. Probably because we've followed suit h a similar path.

Nice. Put some supernova on and that shirt will be DRIPPING wet.
Thanks, and yes, no doubt we share much of the same story! It's been fun catching up on your log.

As for the supernova. I'd probably drown. I turn my thermostat to 75, have a floor fan pointed on me, ceiling fan going, and a sweat towel. And I am still always drenched. My family doesn't like to do cardio with me because when I punch, it slings sweat everywhere. :)

I got all the best genes. Low skin elasticity, stretch marks, slow metabolism, alcoholic ancestry, and hyperhidrosis. But I'm determined to reverse them all. Or die tryin'! :)

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
In my case, I weigh 170-175 at about 20% bf. My BMR is just 1700 calories and my workday activities can bring that to 2000-2300 calories. I have the advantage of not being in a huge huge deficit at 800 cals haha.
BB.com says my BMR is 2073, my band says I burn around 2200-2300 besides my workouts on average. So my 1250/day looks to be in the same range. Hardcore starved dudes FTW!

Gotta admit though, I gave myself a 150 more today to fit this in -

Wife had a spicy tuna roll left from lunch. Not letting that junk go to waste!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
My family tries to turn me into a living, breathing garbage disposal...lol

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also just keep in mind that once I get to defined abs, then I can reward myself and maintain. But I don't have them yet, so this is just part of the process to get there. With my goal in mind, it's easier to live with...
I cut for 6 months earlier this year with this same mindset too. I also got down to a 32 waist for the first time since, like, kindergarten. So now, that 32" waist is my maintenance guideline whether I see abs or not. Having that concrete guideline has been a big mental help...especially during pumpkin spice season

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I cut for 6 months earlier this year with this same mindset too. I also got down to a 32 waist for the first time since, like, kindergarten. So now, that 32" waist is my maintenance guideline whether I see abs or not. Having that concrete guideline has been a big mental help...especially during pumpkin spice season
Dreaming of 32" waist.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
209.0 this morning, down from last week 215.4.

Deficit is paying off! I can't remember any time I've lost 6.4 in a week!

I believe the Epidrone is helping too. Epicat in it helping my endurance, epi-andro keeping strength up and helping me continue to gain muscle.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Dreaming of 32" waist.
No doubt. I bought 33s right before my surgery, but gained weight after during recovery and I've never been back.

But I got the lady hips. May not be in the cards for me!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Thats awesome, dude! Good stuff. Maybe it's the former fat kid mentality?

I feel that setting that goal allows me to focus better and push through things where I might otherwise give up. Then once you're there, you can live your life with that "level" in mind. If the pants start tightening? Time to adjust calories or routine.

And then you can always change to an even more ambitious goal.

That's how I got to my lowest weight on P90X. And I was in full on maintenance because there wasn't much left to cut. My mistake back then was that I didn't focus as much on muscle gain.

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
a little late to the party but subbed! Keep up the good work brother. You'll hit your goals in no time!

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
BB.com says my BMR is 2073, my band says I burn around 2200-2300 besides my workouts on average. So my 1250/day looks to be in the same range. Hardcore starved dudes FTW!

Gotta admit though, I gave myself a 150 more today to fit this in -

Wife had a spicy tuna roll left from lunch. Not letting that junk go to waste!

How you survive on that low of calories I'll never understand ha. I would die. That's my breakfast :)

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
How you survive on that low of calories I'll never understand ha. I would die. That's my breakfast :)
I was at 3000+ back on P90X. I'm not gonna lie, it took a while to adjust my body. Honestly it started as a bit of an experiment. I wanted to try getting back into shape but I decided to use a more moderate workout. Then I figured to get the progress I wanted, I had to get cals down too. And just recently I played with the IF to try and really knock it down.

I do get hungry. But enough coffee and water and it goes away. Then I still feel like I get a feast, since I get all my food in a short window. Definitely working well for me so far.

I also don't seem to be bonking during workouts even though I'm in fasted state. Dunno if that's the Epidrone or just the IF style eating. But it's working!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
209.0 this morning, down from last week 215.4.

Deficit is paying off! I can't remember any time I've lost 6.4 in a week!

I believe the Epidrone is helping too. Epicat in it helping my endurance, epi-andro keeping strength up and helping me continue to gain muscle.
Keep it up bro ur doing great!!!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I was not in the right mindset for my lift day. But I went in there and psyched myself up as much as I could before the warmup. Not sure I ever really got 100% into it, but I DID match or exceed all my weights/reps from last time, and kept a similar pace right at 55 minutes flat today.

Got it done, still getting stronger every day.

Picked up some Supernova, Defuse, and Nerve Restore from EvoMuse this morning. I've read great things about the company, but this will be my first run with any of their products. Hoping for big things, especially with the Nerve Restore and my back pain! Looking forward to trying them all soon.

Finally, diet is back to the standard fare today. Looking like another solid ~1250 cal day. Looks like burn is going to be ~2850!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Good work bro way to push thru

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Anyone used Sup3r-4 before? I didn't bother to do a ton of research on that one prior to using it. Wondering how quickly people usually see it kick in. Not feeling much different in this first week.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I was not in the right mindset for my lift day. But I went in there and psyched myself up as much as I could before the warmup. Not sure I ever really got 100% into it, but I DID match or exceed all my weights/reps from last time, and kept a similar pace right at 55 minutes flat today.

Got it done, still getting stronger every day.

Picked up some Supernova, Defuse, and Nerve Restore from EvoMuse this morning. I've read great things about the company, but this will be my first run with any of their products. Hoping for big things, especially with the Nerve Restore and my back pain! Looking forward to trying them all soon.

Finally, diet is back to the standard fare today. Looking like another solid ~1250 cal day. Looks like burn is going to be ~2850!
Nerve restore piqued my interest as well. I will be waiting to hear your thoughts

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Anyone used Sup3r-4 before? I didn't bother to do a ton of research on that one prior to using it. Wondering how quickly people usually see it kick in. Not feeling much different in this first week.
Used it twice , most of my weight gain was in the first 3-4 weeks .

P.s. Sorry for the absence brother been busy as pie

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Also BMP. That may be beneficial to you and your goals

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Nerve restore piqued my interest as well. I will be waiting to hear your thoughts
Will definitely update here. I've tried just about everything there is, but I'm willing to keep trying until I find something that works!

Used it twice , most of my weight gain was in the first 3-4 weeks .

P.s. Sorry for the absence brother been busy as pie
Thanks, man. Glad to see you're still alive :) How long did it take to kick in? Was it immediate?

Also BMP. That may be beneficial to you and your goals
BMP? You talking blood test?

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Lift day. I felt wasted before I even started! I did try dosing my BronkAid and caffeine a little different. I did my caff 45 min prior and BronkAid 30 min prior. Usually, they are an hour prior just like my PWO. I'll go back to an hour next time and see. Was hoping for a little more boost out of that, but I guess maybe it just takes that long for those to hit my system.

Wednesdays are usually a solid day for me. So it kinda sucks to feel off today.. Either way, I pushed ahead and met or exceeded all prior reps/weights. I refuse to let myself backslide just because I feel like crap.

Felt good after (as usual) and feel like I still see body recomp going in the right directions... Which is really the only thing I care about here.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Got my EvoMuse order from dsade today. Like a kid in a candy store, I dosed the Nerve Restore right away...

Then I ran into the bathroom and started slathering the Supernova on my abs and love handles. I saw in another thread where people mentioned this, but the stuff is hard to apply. It was hot from the mailbox still, so it should have been as viscous as possible. I also shook the crap out of it. Unfortunately it came out wet and clumpy. Like others have said, it looked like I was rubbing brown boogers on myself. I've seen people are using hand sanitizer to get it to apply better. Will get some soon and try that out. Either way, I did manage to get it somewhat applied. Very nice menthol feeling. Quite similar to the It Works wraps (which never did jack crap for me).

Lastly, I have to try the Defuse tonight too... Can't leave it on the shelf unopened! Wife is making enchiladas. I was planning to try and eat them without the tortilla. But I just guzzled 4 defuse and I'm going to let myself enjoy the complete enchiladas. I have 3 weeks left on my cycle, Thinking about dosing Defuse with any meal that could be considered anything but perfectly clean. I see people have issues if they dose it daily for 3+ weeks. So if I'm doing it a handful of days per week, I should be able to use it the rest of this cycle just fine.

Getting close to using everything but the kitchen sink, Alpha1agreda style. Let's torch this fat!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to post this yesterday. Sweat test exceeded. Wore a dri-fit undershirt and completely soaked through it and my USP Labs shirt. It pays to push through on those weaker days!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Out with the old, in with the new. Really liking the new design, BPS!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Out with the old, in with the new. Really liking the new design, BPS!

lol...androcrine is on my bucket list, I better hurry I aint getting any younger!!!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Lift day. I love Friday! Holy crap, gentlemen! Seems the Sup3r-4 is kicking in. I believe this is day 10.

Felt very strong today. Mentally AND physically. Upped some weights/reps and kept a solid pace. Slight technical issue cost me a couple minutes, but still clocked in at 55 min.

Haven't felt stronger in my entire life. I owe it all to FireTitan and his BPS crew. Epidrone is rediculous and it seems Sup3r-4 ain't too bad either!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Lift day. I love Friday! Holy crap, gentlemen! Seems the Sup3r-4 is kicking in. I believe this is day 10.

Felt very strong today. Mentally AND physically. Upped some weights/reps and kept a solid pace. Slight technical issue cost me a couple minutes, but still clocked in at 55 min.

Haven't felt stronger in my entire life. I owe it all to FireTitan and his BPS crew. Epidrone is rediculous and it seems Sup3r-4 ain't too bad either!
Yes sir epidrone is definitely a top notch supplement ive seen a difference every week in my body comp strength and stamina

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir epidrone is definitely a top notch supplement ive seen a difference every week in my body comp strength and stamina
It's crazy how one supp can have that much effect. Glad to hear you're still seeing the same thing too! I guess that's what it's like to pin. Because nothing else I've taken has ever come close to this.

Was starting to wonder if the mic was still on here. I guess the titan is busy putting out fires and Alpha1agreda is too busy shooting up. :)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It's crazy how one supp can have that much effect. Glad to hear you're still seeing the same thing too! I guess that's what it's like to pin. Because nothing else I've taken has ever come close to this.

Was starting to wonder if the mic was still on here. I guess the titan is busy putting out fires and Alpha1agreda is too busy shooting up. :)
Im here brother!! Working and staying busy. This town heard the storm is coming to NC and all hell broke loose. Jeesh! Bread and milk....All gone. What the H3ll are they going to male with JUST bread and milk? Good thing I drink Almond milk, plenty of that to go around.
NOW... BPS made the product, you Sir put in the work and it shows. It is a great supplement, no doubt, but of I provide you with the best blueprints by the best architects and ALL the equipment you need, youre house wont be built if you sit on your @ss! So kudos to you. I look at it like this, you and Epidrone are complimenting each other nicely!! I just hope even more people will read this log as well as the other Epidrone logs, because you guys are crushing it! You rock in my book brother

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As I told habajaba, you guys are killing it. Youre doing BPS and Epidrone a world of good by helping us spread the word, as it is doing helping you spread some GAINZ!!!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Im here brother!! Working and staying busy. This town heard the storm is coming to NC and all hell broke loose. Jeesh! Bread and milk....All gone. What the H3ll are they going to male with JUST bread and milk? Good thing I drink Almond milk, plenty of that to go around.
NOW... BPS made the product, you Sir put in the work and it shows. It is a great supplement, no doubt, but of I provide you with the best blueprints by the best architects and ALL the equipment you need, youre house wont be built if you sit on your @ss! So kudos to you. I look at it like this, you and Epidrone are complimenting each other nicely!! I just hope even more people will read this log as well as the other Epidrone logs, because you guys are crushing it! You rock in my book brother
Bread and milk sounds like such a fine meal! I will never understand the rush on those things. Snowstorms cause the same stupid reaction. It was water and bread here this week. Guess the milk would curdle if the power goes out. :)

Thanks man! What I owe to you is encouraging me to apply for the log opp. So glad you did, brother!

As for Epidrone complimenting hard work...That's a great way to put it. I know tons of people who bought P90X and Insanity. But it's pretty hard to find anyone who actually started them. And even harder to find someone who COMPLETED one! :).

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
As I told habajaba, you guys are killing it. Youre doing BPS and Epidrone a world of good by helping us spread the word, as it is doing helping you spread some GAINZ!!!
Easy to kill it win the product is A plus !!!!!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bread and milk sounds like such a fine meal! I will never understand the rush on those things. Snowstorms cause the same stupid reaction. It was water and bread here this week. Guess the milk would curdle if the power goes out. :).
I don't know about hurricanes, but apparently you eat the same meal that everyone has during a blizzard; French Toast. Any time we get a chance for a heavy snow, you can't find bread, milk or eggs in a store.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bread and milk sounds like such a fine meal! I will never understand the rush on those things. Snowstorms cause the same stupid reaction. It was water and bread here this week. Guess the milk would curdle if the power goes out. :)

Thanks man! What I owe to you is encouraging me to apply for the log opp. So glad you did, brother!

As for Epidrone complimenting hard work...That's a great way to put it. I know tons of people who bought P90X and Insanity. But it's pretty hard to find anyone who actually started them. And even harder to find someone who COMPLETED one! :).
Very true

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about hurricanes, but apparently you eat the same meal that everyone has during a blizzard; French Toast. Any time we get a chance for a heavy snow, you can't find bread, milk or eggs in a store.
56777502.jpg

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Have you noticed any shedding on this run? All signs are pointing towards a bad s product. You are definitely doing an outstanding job of putting in the work to take advantage of it. Good job man!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Have you noticed any shedding on this run? All signs are pointing towards a bad s product. You are definitely doing an outstanding job of putting in the work to take advantage of it. Good job man!
Thank you sir!

No shedding as of yet! I was a bit worried about that factor because I like my hair! That said, there is no MPB in my family.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Diet stayed rock solid yesterday. DESPITE open packages of Oreos and pretzels on the kitchen counter. Just had to remind myself how much work it takes to just offset a single Oreo and I was good.

Felt great as usual during my cardio today. I continue to enjoy cardio more and more. I may even start some 2 a days, depending on free time! After 25 minutes of HIIT I am pretty confident I have enough in the tank to do another 25 easy.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update today. Weighed in at 208. Down 1# this week. Feel like recomp is in full effect this week, so I'm happy to see a drop at all. Means the fat is still melting away at a good clip. Will try and get photos and measurements tomorrow.

I talked to Matt at EvoMuse and turns out the thickener in Supernova can break down and cause the clumps I'm seeing. Thankfully, all the actives are totally fine. Minor inconvenience to pull the brown boogers off my gut after applying. Worth it if I can get the results, though! By the way, Matt is a solid dude. This was my first interaction with him. Def earned a return customer.

Been waiting on the delayed Bloodshr3d I won last month... Thought about picking up more MST Shred because that crap is legit. But might try EvoMuse's Alphaburn for something different. Anyone here used it? Thoughts?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have Incinderine waiting in the wings with Exotherm.

While I wait patiently for the next two weeks to pass and I engage my body fat burn warp engines...

I can wait..
I can wait..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Diet stayed rock solid yesterday. DESPITE open packages of Oreos and pretzels on the kitchen counter. Just had to remind myself how much work it takes to just offset a single Oreo and I was good.

Felt great as usual during my cardio today. I continue to enjoy cardio more and more. I may even start some 2 a days, depending on free time! After 25 minutes of HIIT I am pretty confident I have enough in the tank to do another 25 easy.
you sir have determination made of stone, and the ancient aliens knew that stone lasts forever!!!!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I have Incinderine waiting in the wings with Exotherm.

While I wait patiently for the next two weeks to pass and I engage my body fat burn warp engines...

I can wait..
I can wait..
Why wait? I must have missed the reason?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a quick update today. Weighed in at 208. Down 1# this week. Feel like recomp is in full effect this week, so I'm happy to see a drop at all. Means the fat is still melting away at a good clip. Will try and get photos and measurements tomorrow.

I talked to Matt at EvoMuse and turns out the thickener in Supernova can break down and cause the clumps I'm seeing. Thankfully, all the actives are totally fine. Minor inconvenience to pull the brown boogers off my gut after applying. Worth it if I can get the results, though! By the way, Matt is a solid dude. This was my first interaction with him. Def earned a return customer.

Been waiting on the delayed Bloodshr3d I won last month... Thought about picking up more MST Shred because that crap is legit. But might try EvoMuse's Alphaburn for something different. Anyone here used it? Thoughts?
You Sir are continuing the crush show! Proud of you friend. MST Shred is definitely good stuff, but you know I have to throw Combustion at you! Its a BPS product. The appetite suppressant is good, but the stims are not overwhelming! And, to top it off, its $19.99 on the site and my rep code SHOULD still work on top of that!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Evomuse DCP is the best fat loss product you can buy today. I say fat loss and not burner because people don't expect burners to actually cause fat loss. DCP DOES, IMO, cause fat loss. The most dramatic photo updates in my log both coincide with my use of DCP and super nova.

And Matt is a solid guy who tries to do the right thing and he is a genius at formulation things from angles others aren't even looking at.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established

Keep on rollin brotha

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
You Sir are continuing the crush show! Proud of you friend. MST Shred is definitely good stuff, but you know I have to throw Combustion at you! Its a BPS product. The appetite suppressant is good, but the stims are not overwhelming! And, to top it off, its $19.99 on the site and my rep code SHOULD still work on top of that!
Nice. Thank you, sir. I totally forgot about Combustion!

Evomuse DCP is the best fat loss product you can buy today. I say fat loss and not burner because people don't expect burners to actually cause fat loss. DCP DOES, IMO, cause fat loss. The most dramatic photo updates in my log both coincide with my use of DCP and super nova.

And Matt is a solid guy who tries to do the right thing and he is a genius at formulation things from angles others aren't even looking at.
Thank you for the recommendation! Actually just talked to Matt today and agree with everything you said. But DCP (and BMP too) is out of stock, sadly.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice. Thank you, sir. I totally forgot about Combustion!

Thank you for the recommendation! Actually just talked to Matt today and agree with everything you said. But DCP (and BMP too) is out of stock, sadly.
Oh, I feel your pain brother.