H-DROL PCT

liftsalot

Active Member
Ok guys heres what my cyle is gonna look like this is my first run with H-DROL and my first methalated PH so im open for any feedback. 5 week cycle as follows 50/75/75/75/75 my PCT will consist of Shocker nutrition TS2, inhibit-E and lean extreme and quit possibly ultimute PCT or RAGE RV1. Not going to bore you guys with work out routine and this many carbs, this many grams of protien. Calling the expertis of previouse H-Drol useres how does PCT look to much? Not enough? Was also condisering nolvadex as follows 20/20/10/10 along with lean extreme instead of the PCT above. Open for feedback

Also forgot to mention i will be running CEL Cycle assist through entire cycle and though PCT if i go with the SERM
 
Ok guys heres what my cyle is gonna look like this is my first run with H-DROL and my first methalated PH so im open for any feedback. 5 week cycle as follows 50/75/75/75/75 my PCT will consist of Shocker nutrition TS2, inhibit-E and lean extreme and quit possibly ultimute PCT or RAGE RV1. Not going to bore you guys with work out routine and this many carbs, this many grams of protien. Calling the expertis of previouse H-Drol useres how does PCT look to much? Not enough? Was also condisering nolvadex as follows 20/20/10/10 along with lean extreme instead of the PCT above. Open for feedback

Also forgot to mention i will be running CEL Cycle assist through entire cycle and though PCT if i go with the SERM

If you decide OTC
Do not include the Rage, TS2, or Ultimate PCT. They already have AI's in them and inhibit-e will take care of you. I would include some DAA in your PCT. Something cheap like Invalid Link Removed.

If you decide SERM

Include Nolva, lean extreme, inhibit-e, and DAA

I like to suggest a SERM, but I used OTC for my H-drol and have since recovered.

And i'll pm u for PCT Assist
 
Thanks bro but i actually just canceled that order with them ha ha it let me order it then i called to check on it and they said it was on back order. It seems to be everywere what would be a good other test booster to throw in there? Would it be good to run the shocker nutrition TS2 and lean extreme or do i need more than that??

and the daa, i liked that idea i have never heard of that stuff before.
 
Thanks bro but i actually just canceled that order with them ha ha it let me order it then i called to check on it and they said it was on back order. It seems to be everywere what would be a good other test booster to throw in there? Would it be good to run the shocker nutrition TS2 and lean extreme or do i need more than that??

and the daa, i liked that idea i have never heard of that stuff before.

You will need more than that. DAA + TST/Inhibit-e + Lean Extreme sounds good to me.

Yes DAA works wonders for raising testosterone safely and effectively.
 
Sweet man thanks for the feedback, did you have any sides in your PCT using over the counter? This is only my second PH rand Furazadrol solo for my first didnt really notice anything as far as serious gains. My diet was crap at times though but i know its like the most mild compound out there and more of a stacker than anything but i was playing it safe lol. I had some shut down from it though ran it for 5 weeks back to normal now though. How long should i wait for h-drol run its been like 2 weeks since my PCT ended.
 
Sweet man thanks for the feedback, did you have any sides in your PCT using over the counter? This is only my second PH rand Furazadrol solo for my first didnt really notice anything as far as serious gains. My diet was crap at times though but i know its like the most mild compound out there and more of a stacker than anything but i was playing it safe lol. I had some shut down from it though ran it for 5 weeks back to normal now though. How long should i wait for h-drol run its been like 2 weeks since my PCT ended.

I had a very smooth PCT with H-drol. I would wait another 4-6 weeks before starting H-drol. This will give you time to do plenty of research and ask questions while returning to homeostasis.
 
Ok guys heres what my cyle is gonna look like this is my first run with H-DROL and my first methalated PH so im open for any feedback. 5 week cycle as follows 50/75/75/75/75 my PCT will consist of Shocker nutrition TS2, inhibit-E and lean extreme and quit possibly ultimute PCT or RAGE RV1. Not going to bore you guys with work out routine and this many carbs, this many grams of protien. Calling the expertis of previouse H-Drol useres how does PCT look to much? Not enough? Was also condisering nolvadex as follows 20/20/10/10 along with lean extreme instead of the PCT above. Open for feedback

Also forgot to mention i will be running CEL Cycle assist through entire cycle and though PCT if i go with the SERM


go with a serm it takes the guess work out of things.
 
Ive never tried a SERM before are there any sides youve experienced from them? I know nolva is know for possible blood clots in the legs and lungs and male impotency. Thats the reason ive stayed away but i do hear ALOT there the most effictive. Ok maybe someone experienced with SERMS can help me out understanding this i know they block estogin but how do they help with shut down and the body to kickstart its test production again?
 
id just do this

inhibit e 2/2/1/1
pct assist
lean extreme
liver assist xt optional


DAA works good and is cheap, check out our capsules. be sure to cycle it tho
 
Would Post cycle support be ok to substitute for the PCT assist i cant find it anywere its on back order everywhere. And DAA ive heard can cause gyno dont know if theres any truth behind that..... And what about a test booster would it be good to add one in there as well?
 
Bry 17:
You put:
"If you decide OTC
Do not include the Rage, TS2, or Ultimate PCT. They already have AI's in them and inhibit-e will take care of you. I would include some DAA in your PCT.
If you decide SERM
Include Nolva, lean extreme, inhibit-e, and DAA

I like to suggest a SERM, but I used OTC for my H-drol and have since recovered.

And i'll pm u for PCT Assist"
_____________________________________________

I started my first H-Drol cycle a couple weeks ago. I am doing 50/75/75/75/75 with a cycle/liver support. PCT so far I only have Nolva which will be 20/20/10/10 and the cycle support (can't find PCT assist anywhere). I read you suggest DAA, inhibit-e, and lean extreme.

My question is what dosage do you suggest for DAA, inhibit-e, and lean extreme (also what brand of lean extreme)?

Thanks!
 
Bry17
I started my first H-Drol cycle a couple weeks ago. I am doing 50/75/75/75/75 with a cycle/liver support. PCT so far I only have Nolva which will be 20/20/10/10 and the cycle support (can't find PCT assist anywhere). I read you suggest DAA, inhibit-e, and lean extreme.
Good setup.

My question is what dosage do you suggest for DAA, inhibit-e, and lean extreme
Nolva~20mg/20mg/10mg/10mg/0
DAA~ 3grams/3grams/3grams/0/0
Inhibit-e~ 0/2caps/2caps/1cap/0
Lean Extreme~0/3caps/3caps/2caps/1cap

For a 5 week PCT. ^The (0) indicates nothing for that week.

(also what brand of lean extreme)?
Driven Sports, I believe.
 
Good setup.


Nolva~20mg/20mg/10mg/10mg/0
DAA~ 3grams/3grams/3grams/0/0
Inhibit-e~ 0/2caps/2caps/1cap/0
Lean Extreme~0/3caps/3caps/2caps/1cap

For a 5 week PCT. ^The (0) indicates nothing for that week.

Driven Sports


Sorry i know this is a old thread but why the inhibit-e along with the nolva? Ive heard that if you run an AI with a serm that your esrtogen can get to low and your more prone to estro rebound after you discontinue the serm. I was thinking more maybe

nolva 20/20/10/10
inhibit e 0/0/0/25/25/25


Any thoughts?
 
Sorry i know this is a old thread but why the inhibit-e along with the nolva? Ive heard that if you run an AI with a serm that your esrtogen can get to low and your more prone to estro rebound after you discontinue the serm. I was thinking more maybe

nolva 20/20/10/10
inhibit e 0/0/0/25/25/25


Any thoughts?

25 mg of inhibit-e is not going to annihilate estrogen. trust me on this, i've ran inhibit-e for 3-4 cycles. (2 in pct, 1 was only for 2 weeks EOD).
 
So a serm is not necessary or the hdrol? I will be rung a cycle as soon as I feel comfortable with running a PH and was thinking clomid was the way to go
 
So a serm is not necessary or the hdrol? I will be rung a cycle as soon as I feel comfortable with running a PH and was thinking clomid was the way to go

For how cheap and readily available seems are it would be a good idea to always have one on hand, especially for your first PH cycle.

I'm on week 3 of hdrol right now at 75mg. I have torem on hand for my pct.
 
Back
Top