GYNO REBOUND AFTER STOPPING TAMOXIFEN!!!

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was on tamoxifen because I have had gyno for a few years now and it got to the point where it was visible in shirts always and hurting.

The tamoxifen was working very well, I was on it for about a year, my gyno was shrunk and it wasn’t sensitive at all.

I quit tamoxifen a few months ago because the cognitive symptoms were terrible. I couldn’t think, remember and I just felt like I had a brain disability.

Anyways my right nipple blew up and the gyno rebound is terrible and bigger than ever.

I recently started using ralox, anyone have luck with ralox for gyno?

I have been on TRT since 2018, 180mg/wk.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
High dose Ralox is just as good with less health ramifications, but if a year on tamoxifen didn’t remove the mass it’s there to stay.

Start saving for surgery because you have a long life ahead and you want this gone.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
High dose Ralox is just as good with less health ramifications, but if a year on tamoxifen didn’t remove the mass it’s there to stay.

Start saving for surgery because you have a long life ahead and you want this gone.
Yeah, I think if you’re going to be in the gear game long term then you’ll want to get the surgery to remove the glands. It’s not cheap but the mental relief is substantial.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I disagree it's always better to at least try and reverse it before going under the knife. The only reason his gyno never actually went away is because OP stayed on TRT. And his TRT is on the high side for what most doctors prescribe

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I disagree it's always better to at least try and reverse it before going under the knife. The only reason his gyno never actually went away is because OP stayed on TRT. And his TRT is on the high side for what most doctors prescribe
Respectfully, that’s not how gyno works. I had gyno since puberty & still needed surgery despite a course of letro and tamoxifen while using no hormones. 200mg of test/wk can’t do jack against 40mg tamoxifen for months. Once it’s had time to hang around a long time, it’s staying.

SERMs/estrogen starvation can shrink it as long as that’s the environment, but when estrogen is allowed to return to the tissue it will swell back up.

Also, get a good surgeon - mine left a ton and I will definitely have to go under the knife again at some point.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Respectfully, that’s not how gyno works. I had gyno since puberty & still needed surgery despite a course of letro and tamoxifen while using no hormones. 200mg of test/wk can’t do jack against 40mg tamoxifen for months. Once it’s had time to hang around a long time, it’s staying.

SERMs/estrogen starvation can shrink it as long as that’s the environment, but when estrogen is allowed to return to the tissue it will swell back up.

Also, get a good surgeon - mine left a ton and I will definitely have to go under the knife again at some point.
Interesting but isn't there a difference between pubertal gyno and that which develops later in life from AAS/ hormonal imbalance?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting but isn't there a difference between pubertal gyno and that which develops later in life from AAS/ hormonal imbalance?
only in that the "typical peubertal gyno" is actually just fat cause they was a fatty. :ROFLMAO:

jokes aside, no. except one occurs naturally from elevated test durning puberty, the other is caused from raising test exogenously. but the gyno is just gyno.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ripper said it well. Too much estrogen in the balance causes the same kind of gyno regardless of aromatizing too much endogenous or exogenous test, or just having low test compared to estrogen (say if a guy is taking opiates or something), and of course being fat also creates estrogenic pseudogyno (fat that is extra responsive to estrogen). Now it’s worth noting that in response to enough PR activation, like with a 19-Nor, the gyno can grow into a gland that is able to lactate. Mk677 for half a year did this to me slightly on one side.

Answer is always the same: starve it of estrogen for a spell via a SERM (or crashing estrogen with letro which is awful for health), then slowly restore estrogen to it. If it’s still there, surgery is going to be the only option besides living with it.