Gyno from Trifecta?!?!

coreyc20

Awards
i just finished the trifecta and have started my pct and i am pretty sure i have gyno. has anybody had this happen?what can i do?

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Guess is a possibility as DHEA converts to Estro. What does it look and feel like?

coreyc20

Awards
i can feel a very small lump in my left,smaller than a skittle, but my right is twice as big and its almost like an area of fat behind my right nipple, i guess that would be the puffyness. they arent tender though, no pain.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
I don't know man, have to get someone more experienced in here. If its a lump though thats probably what it is, I have one on both sides from puberty

coreyc20

Awards
i still had a little bit from puberty, but you really couldnt tell

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
yeah if you already have it I think it flairs up pretty easily

coreyc20

Awards
you think the formadrol extreme is enough?

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
if its gyno then no its not enough. You would be the first person ive heard that had gyno from the Stack. Honestly usually nipple soreness and itchyness/burning is felt then you know to start a Serm right away. Did you have any of these symptoms?

coreyc20

Awards
no, none of those symptoms, the formadrol has a serm in it, its actually starting to go away, the lumps are smaller and the puffyness is going away too.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Then its not gyno. If it was Gyno your nips would be sore and it just would not go away with the formadrol. Letro and other chemicals similar to Letro is the only Method that has been proved to reduce gyno. Glad to hear whatever is going on is subsiding.

Good Luck the rest of the way

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Then its not gyno. If it was Gyno your nips would be sore and it just would not go away with the formadrol. Letro and other chemicals similar to Letro is the only Method that has been proved to reduce gyno. Glad to hear whatever is going on is subsiding.

Good Luck the rest of the way
Agreed, first symptoms are tenderness/soreness, increased sensitivity and you know for sure it's gyno. Really hurts to touch.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
My man knows!^^
Yup, sure do, trsut me if you "think" you might have it you don't. You will know when you have it as the pain is quite something.

Lucky for me I was able to zap the bastard and stop anything forming.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
OUCH!!

Its funny how you phrased that because i "thought" i had it from HDrol (Ya I know). The thing is when you are "On" you research sooooooo much you convince yourself. I swear i was looking at myself in the mirror every 20 minutes and touching so much people were asking what are you doing! Turned out i didnt have it. Go Figure

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OUCH!!

Its funny how you phrased that because i "thought" i had it from HDrol (Ya I know). The thing is when you are "On" you research sooooooo much you convince yourself. I swear i was looking at myself in the mirror every 20 minutes and touching so much people were asking what are you doing! Turned out i didnt have it. Go Figure
it plays with your mind...:lol: