Stopped LGD, signs of gyno?

julez996

Awards
I just had to stop a mild 5mg lgd cycle after 4 weeks and started with a enclo pct 12.5mg a day after. Planning to take it for 4 weeks and might dose down after week 2/3.
I‘m arledy feeling way better again.
My only concern is that my breast got pointier and saggier.
A friend of mine told me it might be gyno which got me thinking.
Although i got no pain or noticeable big clumps.
Any opinions on the pictures i uploaded?

i got nolva on hand, just not sure if i really need it.
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Its just fat on the lower chest, i have gyno, trust me you would know if you had it. And lgd couldnt cause gyno, it does not convert to estrogen and i believe it can even lower estrogen. And 5mg is like 1/4 to 1/10 of a normal dose. You dont neep pct, not after 2 weeks on 5mg

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You can feel gyno. It's like rubber bands that turn to larger glands. If you don't feel that you don't have gyno.

julez996

Awards
Its just fat on the lower chest, i have gyno, trust me you would know if you had it. And lgd couldnt cause gyno, it does not convert to estrogen and i believe it can even lower estrogen. And 5mg is like 1/4 to 1/10 of a normal dose. You dont neep pct, not after 2 weeks on 5mg
thanks alot for the info, thats a relief!

i stopped the cycle because it felt like my T arleady crashed, was tired the whole time and felt like ****. Maybe it was something else and coincidence… i didn‘t use a t base so that was probably the reason.
So i should stop the enclo in your opinion? Im 6 days in on 12.5mg and feeling fine.

will resume to the LGD with a larger dose and some proper T as a base in a few months