Gym Pics - 61 yr old

Old Navy

Old Navy

Awards
  • Established
Hey, Ageless.

Every once in awhile I invade your thread and post my latest "Senior" shot. This one was taken at the 2011 NMA The Reach For The Ring Bodybuilding, Figure and Bikini Championships in Saegertown, PA on April 16th. At 68 years-old, 5' 5.6" tall, weighing 145 pounds, with < 5% body fat, I picked up two Masters trophies, the Open Lightweight trophy and my sixth Best Poser Award. It was my 32nd competition.

Regards, Scott "Old Navy"

Attachments

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
Dutchman...now on hrt ...life begins
We live only a few hours apart... I do want to meet some weekend.
It is great to look healthy....and you look healthy and happy.
Now on hrt you will stay healthy for years to come....ageless

Ivan....no stanozolol....hrt no more no less I only want to be on the top peg.
I do not work as hard as most ....but I am in the gym 5 days a week

old navy - good to see you again.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Dutchman...now on hrt ...life begins
We live only a few hours apart... I do want to meet some weekend.
It is great to look healthy....and you look healthy and happy.
Now on hrt you will stay healthy for years to come....ageless
Ageless,
I think we can arrange that easily enough. We were just down your way for a visit to Siesta Key and Longboat Key. We're heading up north soon to visit the kids and grandkids. When we get back mid-June I'll try to reach you and figure out something. I got enough stares walking the beach down there and I get them all the time up here in The Villages. We could probably create quite a stir at either place LOL.

We are both very healthy and happy, take lots of vitamins like D3, Omega 3s etc and hope to stay this way for many years to come.

Turfman

Awards
Hey, Ageless.

Every once in awhile I invade your thread and post my latest "Senior" shot. This one was taken at the 2011 NMA The Reach For The Ring Bodybuilding, Figure and Bikini Championships in Saegertown, PA on April 16th. At 68 years-old, 5' 5.6" tall, weighing 145 pounds, with < 5% body fat, I picked up two Masters trophies, the Open Lightweight trophy and my sixth Best Poser Award. It was my 32nd competition.

Regards, Scott "Old Navy"
AMAZING!

Gives me something to look forward to!

Thanks!

SHREDDEDDDD

SHREDDEDDDD

Awards
AGELESS, How does one's libido and erections improve on HRT ??? do you take anything to keep your E2 in check? if so how mcuh and what ?

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
My libido...let's see now ....
My weekly meds keep me on the top peg...I guess when you want more then you get ....your libido is just about right.
One thing that helps is I truely love my wife.She is 26 years younger and very sexy.
After 9 years of being together the passion is still there.

Now erections...it is time for most men to brag....I won't...TRIMIX is awesome...I have been told ( and I believe) it will work on a dead man.
About two hours of work time...and one hour of just lookin' great....

I will admit our lovemakin' has improved 100 percent....now that she stopped hummin' "AMAZING' GRACE"....lol

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
My libido...let's see now ....
My weekly meds keep me on the top peg...I guess when you want more then you get ....your libido is just about right.
One thing that helps is I truely love my wife.She is 26 years younger and very sexy.
After 9 years of being together the passion is still there.

Now erections...it is time for most men to brag....I won't...TRIMIX is awesome...I have been told ( and I believe) it will work on a dead man.
About two hours of work time...and one hour of just lookin' great....

I will admit our lovemakin' has improved 100 percent....now that she stopped hummin' "AMAZING' GRACE"....lol
I love reading this, as it gives me hope that I won't just wither away and die in the next 15 years.

I don't need the TRIMIX now, but I am looking that up for my dad, he's 74 and his wife is 49. He's always looking for something to give him the edge.

Glad to see you posting!

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you in Pensacola? I think I have seen you at my old gym. I am now in Destin though. Looking good.

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
Vero beach....you maybe are thinking "OLD NAVY"....

sabby

Awards
Second thoughts

Just Read this entire thread for the first time....Ageless, I wish I had your genes, fortitude and great attitude. I'm 61 and despite busting my butt in the gym I seem to be getting nowhere lately. Just had bloodwork done and will know the story tomorrow or so. After your years on TRT, HGH (I think) and IGF, any negative side effects to report or any advice you can offer? Hope you don't mind me resurrecting this dormant thread.............................
Thanks,
jim

Last edited:
HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Things have been quiet here lately so I thought I'ld add a couple pics of my own. Now that our gym here in The Villages Fl, has finally added some benches for flat/incline/decline BP and as I continue to recover nicely from my RC injury, I am getting some decent workouts in. My goal is to hit 10 X 10 @ 225 before I turn 70 later this year. I'm also cranking out some heavy rack Deads @ 3 X 5 @ 370 as I aim at a 450 single this year as well. My significant other also has added some serious lifting to her workouts the last 10 weeks and for her 68 B-Day today she just did 4 very nice squats @ 100 lbs. Here are shots of me and of us together from this week. So we're old, we are the healthiest old couple in this huge, 85,000+ retirement community. Heck they call us the "power couple" for our workouts LOL.
Very beautiful couple!

laneshark

Awards
I've been dieting down for 7 weeks to get ready for my 60th birthday in 3 weeks. I hope my abs pull out like yours, AGELESS !!

Testdriver

Testdriver

Awards
When I was a troll nosing around AM before the admin cut me off and made me join up ha ha....This did and still does blow me away. Totally inspiring!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established

Sallenthornto

Awards
Nice! You look better than most 30-40 year olds in my local gym. Keep up the good work m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deeb2468

deeb2468

Awards
WOW!!MR AGELESS YOU ARE AWESOME!! I AM 47 AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU INSPIRE ME TO KEEP PUMPING!! JUST WHEN I THINK IM FINISHED PIC'S LIKE THAT MAKE ME THINK...NOT A CHANCE!!!!!
THANKS FOR THE PHOTOS

Monkeyrave

Awards
Wow you look phenomenal! Keep up the good training. I bet all your wife's friends are jealous of her. She must be very proud. I hope I look half as good when I reach your age.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Now that's some muscle maturity! Wow OP. true inspiration ... Told my wife "I'm gonna look like that when I'm sixty"

mitch109

Awards
Looking great! Way to inspire and prove age is just a number unless you let it dictate your physical and mental state.

I gotta agree with you about women (my 2nd marriage and a few bad relationships in between). She admits she is spoiled but she never asks for anything and is super cheap when it comes to herself.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ageless .....you're the man!!!!!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
also much respect for dutchman.....groetjes uit Den Haag

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
Ageless is still alive and well...It has been almost ten years since I put this post on anabolicminds.....I will be 71 years old in april....I still workout every chance I get...my weight seems to stay at 195 ...my only setback was a heart stent 2 years ago....it put me behind a little bit but i'm back on track now .I hope to post some new pictures of a 71 year old AGELESS soon...
p s I hope it was ok to go back to a very old post

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking GREAT Ageless, just as your screen name implies! I'm 54 and you are inspiring me!

Care to share any secrets to staying healthy? Supplements taken? TRT? Diet? It's a whole new ballgame after 50!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Simply awesome! Even for us older lifters you are a true inspiration. You truly are ageless!!

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Looking GREAT Ageless, just as your screen name implies! I'm 54 and you are inspiring me!

Care to share any secrets to staying healthy? Supplements taken? TRT? Diet? It's a whole new ballgame after 50!
57 here and really want to know!

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Ageless is still alive and well...It has been almost ten years since I put this post on anabolicminds.....I will be 71 years old in april....I still workout every chance I get...my weight seems to stay at 195 ...my only setback was a heart stent 2 years ago....it put me behind a little bit but i'm back on track now .I hope to post some new pictures of a 71 year old AGELESS soon...
p s I hope it was ok to go back to a very old post
I remember this thread from 7 years ago - truly inspirational Sir! Keep lifting!

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Ageless,

Just curious -- did you and the Dutchman ever get together or have you heard from him on another forum? He was angry with a moderator here and left in early 2011 I believe.

Roy

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
Roy thanks for the comeback....no I never did meet the Dutchman in person...and have no idea where he went.
It is a shame to have lost him from the board

I will post more photos once I figure out how to do it....glad to be back!

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
I still feel young ...HRT is a must ....put back what is missing..of coarse a young wife that is an excellent "caretaker " helps...she makes life worth living...

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Ageless,

Your back is super! What test levels does your doc allow? My brother was at 1100 -1200 for 3-4 years.

I personally just started up again 14 weeks ago, after a 2 1/3 year gap during which I did not work out. Thankfully muscle seems to have memory too, as my advances have been fast..

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
I still feel young ...HRT is a must ....put back what is missing..of coarse a young wife that is an excellent "caretaker " helps...she makes life worth living...
Your HRT - Injections? Topical? How much? How often?

Whatever it is, it's working! Of course, the main "ingredient" to your success is your dedication and the time you put in at the gym.

We'll done.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
simply amazing, Ageless! got to sub this thread, for more priceless info from you!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You look amazing!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ageless is still alive and well...It has been almost ten years since I put this post on anabolicminds.....I will be 71 years old in april....I still workout every chance I get...my weight seems to stay at 195 ...my only setback was a heart stent 2 years ago....it put me behind a little bit but i'm back on track now .I hope to post some new pictures of a 71 year old AGELESS soon... p s I hope it was ok to go back to a very old post

Bro - you are a bad MOFO!! Keep up the great work. You inspire all of is man! ;)

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
jim to ageless-001.jpg

Finally figured out how to post pics....now I need to take some more..this ones a month old.