Growth Hormone Supplements

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I'm only going to address your last paragraph. The first paragraph is purely ancedotal, and there's I can't objectively debate a subjective experience.

Can you provide a picture of the patch? A micro needle that is injected subcutaneously should be visible to the naked eye. The human eye can see about as small as 0.1mm, the thickness of an average person's skin is 0.5mm (eye lids) to 4mm (soles of hands and feet). So if the microneedle is too small for the human eye to see it's too small to be injected subcutaneously.

Also, any preloaded injected product is considered a drug by the FDA and cannot be sold as a dietary supplement. Peotides, sterile water, bacteriostatic water, etc are legal to sell because 1. They can be used for other purposes like "research chemicals" and 2. They aren't preloaded into syringes/needles. The claim that tiny microneedle inject HGH would mean that Power Patch is a drug and cannot be legally sold without a prescription.

On that same note, FDA Certified HGH is a drug and cannot be legally sold without a prescription.

Another issue is that HGH is unstable in natural state and will slowly degrade. This is why HGH that is meant to be kept long term (longer than a month) comes in a consitituted form aka a freeze dried puck. Preloaded HGH pens like Norditropin FlexPro has a expiration of 4 weeks if refrigerated and 3 weeks at room temperature. How is Power Patch ensuring stablization of the HGH molecules if they're selling months at a time?

And finally, as mentioned before the price point they have per IU of HGH is not realistic. It's not comparable to even the cheapest of HGH on the market made from Chinese factories, it's 1/5 of the price. Yes, HGH recombinant technology has come a long way, but it's incredibly unlikely to see 20 cents per IU retail cost for FDA Certified HGH.

If however, against all odds, this company is selling real HGH without any prescription requirements then it would be blatantly illegal.

If you have had a good experience with it and you feel it's worth the money, then that's great. It's absolutely your money and you decide how to spend it. All I ask is that you objectively and neutrally look over my arguments, do your own independent in-depth research and see if the claims Power Patch is making are accurate.
Ageforce called me and explained it to me you can email them on the home page ageforce.com

Yes they work in my opinion cheaper products like animal pm work great too

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ageforce called me and explained it to me you can email them on the home page ageforce.com

Yes they work in my opinion cheaper products like animal pm work great too
just like they explained it on this forum, until they decided to leave because it was becoming far too apparent to average users that they were being scammed.

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
This forum truly is a gift. It definitely puts the "dumb meathead" stereotype to rest. The amount of science and biology and research done by the posters of this forum is astounding. It causes me to research as much as I can and I invest so much time into looking for the best natty way to rebuild my body and f*ck Father Time in the @ss. The good news about this forum is it saves me money in the long run. The bad news about this forum is it all too often shows there sadly is no magic (natty) pill.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
It's pretty simple IMO - if something actually increases GH output with a frequency/amount that matters - you will have increased IGF-1 numbers. An IGF-1 Test costs about $75 last time I checked. If you plan on spending 30 - 40 dollars/month on a so called "GH Booster" - you should probably go get an IGF-1 test done after a couple bottles - to probably save you another $300+ a year.

https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2017/05/real-growth-hormone-for-athletes-lean.html

Note this part, which is elaborated more in other articles:

There's no "natural GH booster" that will increase the total amount of growth hormone your body produces on a daily basis (early studies also suggest that the effect wears off over time, even if you use the products only every 10 days | Isidori 1981).

As reported previously in articles about combinations of various amino acids, some may - if taken in really high doses and on an empty stomach - in fact, enforce the production of growth hormone. Unfortunately, the temporary "natural" spike in GH levels is followed by a reduced GH production later in the day.
and

How valuable are natural growth hormone boosters: If you are into GH peaks on graphs in papers, they are very valuable. If you are looking for real-world results, though, they are useless. GABA for example will transiently spike your growth hormone levels but ameliorate the response to natural triggers like the exercise induced decrease in blood glucose (Cavagnini. 1980). GH boosters will also flatten the natural diurnal peaks. Accordingly, the area under the curve, i.e. the total amount of GH your body produces, will be more or less identical. This is why GABA, one of the most potent, and arginine or lysine, two other often advertised natural GH boosters, are unlikely to have significant effects on your physique - muscle- and fat-wise.
But again, if you take a product and your IGF-1 numbers increase in a real world, practical amount, post'em - I'll take the product myself :D

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
It's pretty simple IMO - if something actually increases GH output with a frequency/amount that matters - you will have increased IGF-1 numbers. An IGF-1 Test costs about $75 last time I checked. If you plan on spending 30 - 40 dollars/month on a so called "GH Booster" - you should probably go get an IGF-1 test done after a couple bottles - to probably save you another $300+ a year.

https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2017/05/real-growth-hormone-for-athletes-lean.html

Note this part, which is elaborated more in other articles:

and

But again, if you take a product and your IGF-1 numbers increase in a real world, practical amount, post'em - I'll take the product myself :D
Thank you was going to buy Arginine/ornithine 2:1 ratio but I think I'll pass!

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
About growth XT. So I used to take it but it needs to be cycled. As a result I’ve started taking OL amnesia instead as you don’t need to cycle it

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I completely understand where you're coming from, there are dozens of products out there that make scientifically and physically impossible claims.
Every company makes claims and many company’s don’t have study’s on there actual product which could include patch company’s so if your going to claim patche company’s are bunk then many sponsored companies on here don’t have tested products ether and could be considered bunk. Any one can make a claim lol .

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Every company makes claims and many company’s don’t have study’s on there actual product which could include patch company’s so if your going to claim patche company’s are bunk then many sponsored companies on here don’t have tested products ether and could be considered bunk. Any one can make a claim lol .
To be as scientifically accurate as possible, if company A uses, say, 600mg KSM-66 and 200mg PS in a capped product, the research indicates that both these ingredients are effective orally at reducing cortisol, so they don’t really “need” a study to show that it does this intended purpose, as long as there aren’t conflicting MoAs involved.

However, if Company B decides to use a topical ashwagandha and PS product, something that there may not be research showing it works, the burden of proof is now on them to demonstrate its effectiveness, as the research does not confirm it.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not replying for him, rather giving you a head's up.
He's not been on here for a while. That post is from June 20, 2017.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok. No worries brother. I just find it funny that people think just because It’s caps or powder it works and because it’s another method it doesn’t . Any how.