green coffee bean extract and raspberry ketones

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Anyone out there use any of these for fat loose or leaning out? If so, at what doses and what kind of results did you see?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Not solo but usually incorporated in a stack

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Both of them? How do you dose and what do you feel you benefit from them?

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I have used RK at about 1200mg total per day some days reaching 1800mg. I noticed a leaning effect and an increase in thermogenesis ie i sweat more during cardio. As far as fat loss better than cardio and diet alone less effective than say ECA or Alphamine. I like to add them to the two just mentioned.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^^^ what do u mean by human data?
Studies done on humans instead of rats, etc. Data collected while the test subjects were humans. That kinda thing.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Ohhhhhh i gotcha.. and are they good results?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Studies done on humans instead of rats, etc. Data collected while the test subjects were humans. That kinda thing.
This^

A good dosage for Green coffee been is 1000-1200mg (50%chloro. acid) and Rk dosage for users can very from 500-1500mgs or. I personally get heartburn if I go over 1g.
SNS offers RK in both 125mg and 500mg caps

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
125mgs through out the day would provide good health benefits where's the 500mgs 3x daily would help achieve greater fat loss......

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GCB taken pre-carb meals if I am using it. RK taken pre-fat meals if I am using it.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Can they be used daily or should they not be taken for longer than a certain period of time?

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine contains a 98% chlorogenic acid profile. Twice as potent as your average GCB

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Alphamine contains a 98% chlorogenic acid profile. Twice as potent as your average GCB
One of the reason it ROCKS! Has anyone noticed a difference between the trademarked Svetol GCB and your generic 50% extract?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been using 500 mg caps three times a day. Lately they are making me feel hotter. So much so that I had to cut back to only twice a day. I mean I would lie down to go to sleep with the ac and fan blowing on me and still be hot. My wife is like, "its those damn supplements!". I should use RK-500 in winter, then I wouldn't even need heat!. A year or two ago I tried a different brand and it didn't effect me like this at all. So as of yesterday I cut it down to only two 500 mg caps per day.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is dosage suggestions for alphamine?
I go 1.5 scoops in the morning followed by 1.5 scoops pre-workout.
That would work, or other go 2 scoops AM 1 scoop afternoon.
For how long before a break?
8 weeks followed by 4 week break is recommended.
Job well done. :D

As stated Alphamine can be dosed up to 3 scoops per day (2/1; 1/1/1; 1.5/1.5; etc) and it is suggested 8 weeks of use (2 tubs) max before a break of about 4 weeks. :)

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Lol @ 4 week break. I've been on Alphamine for a year. Good luck trying to take a break from this stuff haha

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Lol what do you feel is so difficult about the breaks, what do you miss?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha . I already know I'm ****ed for not taking stim breaks.
I always tell myself I'm going to but that plan never happens.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same with me. Oh well. Once the semester starts I'm for sure not taking one ha. Up the dosage!
True that. August 26th for me.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here bud, I'm pretty stoked actually.
After the work I did this summer, I am more then stoked for school to start.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
So alphamine doesnt really lose its kick like some other stima do after continuous use?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Anyone out there use any of these for fat loose or leaning out? If so, at what doses and what kind of results did you see?
RK-500 by SNS and GCBE also by SNS are magnificent for leaning out. I also love them PRE cheat meal. I.E. Pizza or Wings, which will be a high carb and high fat meal. RKs will help amelliorate the effects of the high fat meal, and GCBE has glucose disposal effects. If you stack it with Glycophase you are in for a pretty sweet cheat meal!

I would say:
-2g RKs
-800mg-1.2g GCBE
-2 caps Glycophase and enjoy the meal!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
RK-500 by SNS and GCBE also by SNS are magnificent for leaning out. I also love them PRE cheat meal. I.E. Pizza or Wings, which will be a high carb and high fat meal. RKs will help amelliorate the effects of the high fat meal, and GCBE has glucose disposal effects. If you stack it with Glycophase you are in for a pretty sweet cheat meal!

I would say:
-2g RKs
-800mg-1.2g GCBE
-2 caps Glycophase and enjoy the meal!
Nice stack. Would adding Agmatine be pushing it a bit? :D

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Nice stack. Would adding Agmatine be pushing it a bit? :D
I would think it is Ideal to add 1g Agmatine Sulfate to that stack :D