Gotta Give Nutaplanet a Figurative High Five

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Ive made several orders in the past month from nutraplanet and suprememuscle.com and i gotta say you guys have the fastest shipping. Not only that but every time i open a box from you guys theres a free shaker cup and a grip of free samples. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Sorry NutRaplanet the "r" is sticky on my keyboard

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got some good samples with my recent order...

NP FTW.

MyCamaroSS

MyCamaroSS

Awards
i love nutraplanet, i agree with the shipping, fastest out there and the customer service is amazing!! I actually just ordered some stuff off there haha

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
The prices and discounts at NP recently have given me some amazing prices.

I got a bottle of caffeine, my protein (nectar), a bottle of Ragnarok and a big bottle of Omega-3's for a little over $60 including shipping.

Another "big" store I added the same stuff to compare prices, and it came to $82 including shipping

NP saved me $20!!!!!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll have to agree that NutraPlanet puts some pretty decent prices on their products, however, I'd much rather use Nextag. They compare prices of a certain product between different sellers online and you can sort them from cheapest to the most expensive. I use that to purchase any supplements because it does really save you a whole lot of money.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to agree that NutraPlanet puts some pretty decent prices on their products, however, I'd much rather use Nextag. They compare prices of a certain product between different sellers online and you can sort them from cheapest to the most expensive. I use that to purchase any supplements because it does really save you a whole lot of money.
they dont include nutraplanet...

The thing I see when I just visited nextag, seems like they do price compare for products but seems like they all have places to get them from. The rates and prices you find are from amazon and a few other supplement stores. It either has some sort of filter, or nextag is a way to make money. Supplement companys pay nextag to bring their site up. Therefor people shop there. Not really the cheapest prices if you ask me. I searched RPM by Applied Nutriceuticals and came up with prices like 29.99 but when clicking on the site it went for 34 bucks. Best Price. Get the hell outta here. Heck no. And I dont understand why get the "best prices" like a few dollars off one thing and go to another store for another. You spend a crapload on shipping that way. WHy not just have a site with the most competitive/cheap prices overall? That would be nutraplanet. Sure, some stuff may be the same price as other sites but the majority of it is cheaper, resulting in savings of shipping and overall cheapest prices. Nextag just seems like another advertisement company. Pay to get your name in there.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
The NP customer service is the greatest, the shipping is fast, most of the prices are good, the sales they have and the sale prices are awesome BUT sometimes they are not the cheapest, ofcourse money is not the only thing, everything else matters too, so I dont mind paying a couple of dollars more to get everything that comes along with being an NP customer. I will say this, though, even with all the stuff that they sell, NP doesnt carry everything, and some stuff Im surprised they dont carry, and I have to go elsewhere for that and if Im already ordering something, I double check the price of other things while Im there. NP get about 65% of my supp. money, so thats not too bad.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My last order had a T-shirt, a shaker bottle, and some samples. I was like a kid @ Christmas!! With things like that, the prices, the customer service and the speed of shipping, NP will always get my orders unless I'm buying something NP doesn't have. (Epi, Liquid Egg Whites, etc...)

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
My last order, had nothing except the product and LOTS OF STYRAFOAM PEANUTS!!!

I LOVE STYROFOAM!!! yeeaaahhhhhh :D:D

NP Rocks!

ok,.. ok so i was beign slightly sarcastic (but i do love styrofoam!) , but with fast shipping and awesome prices who needs samples - seriously!!!

My local sup stores have nothing on NP and I wear my NP t-shirt with pride!

Reps to NP!