Good old Fox News attempting to demonize people who seek truth

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
Up in the air on that one. Geraldo Rivera is unbelievable anyway.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you suggesting that the people running around claiming the jews, the trilateral commission and Lord Bilderburg hired Dubya to use his uber-sweet jet pilot skills to fly a drone into the Pentgon while **** Cheney was planting bombs in the WTC to expand Karl Rove's power base have some sort of grasp on the truth?
your heading the right direction. the WTC planned bombing wasnt to expand Karl Roves power base, it had to do alot more than that, but if your skeptical look how building 7, the home of the cia and fbi which you would consider a solid building is the first building in history to collapse "due to a fire" and it wasnt even hit by anything. it fell 100% like controlled demolition. they even were saying "pull it" which is code to demolish. look into that please, you can start there.

pentagon and PA was not even hit by a plane, try to find evidence of a plane, and you wont find it. the one in PA especially is the first plane in history to disintegrate hitting the ground, and the only plane, or was it a plane, but they made a movie about it soooo........you should go by that right?

as far as fox news go, they attract alot of viewers and its scary. they get everything and twist it around, and glen beck is an agent.

dave12

Awards
  • Established
as far as fox news go, they attract alot of viewers and its scary. they get everything and twist it around, and glen beck is an agent.
An agent of what? He's an imbecile.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
An agent of what? He's an imbecile.
he works for the CIA, so does Chris Mathews on MSNBC. they are propaganda masters, and pretty good at it.

yes he is an imbecile, but look how many millions of viewers and followers he has. thats why he is dangerous. hitler is an imbecile too, but with psychological warfare you can easily manipulate people.

dave12

Awards
  • Established
he works for the CIA, so does Chris Mathews on MSNBC. they are propaganda masters, and pretty good at it.

yes he is an imbecile, but look how many millions of viewers and followers he has. thats why he is dangerous. hitler is an imbecile too, but with psychological warfare you can easily manipulate people.
Hitler was a fairly astute fellow, by the by. Deranged, genocidal maniac, but astute nonetheless. Forbides in your sig should be forbids.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hitler was a fairly astute fellow, by the by. Deranged, genocidal maniac, but astute nonetheless. Forbides in your sig should be forbids.
whats funny is most people think he was calling the shots, his job was just to sell the agenda to the public, he is just a "tv guy" of that day, but there was people he had to take orders from.

unlike my previous statements this statement is something im looking more into and have to find more facts on what was really going on. not sticking up for hitler in any way, dont say that, just trying to figure out who was really in charge.

dave12

Awards
  • Established
whats funny is most people think he was calling the shots, his job was just to sell the agenda to the public, he is just a "tv guy" of that day, but there was people he had to take orders from.

unlike my previous statements this statement is something im looking more into and have to find more facts on what was really going on. not sticking up for hitler in any way, dont say that, just trying to figure out who was really in charge.
So who wrote Mien Kampf when Hitler was in prison? His other writings? I don't think **** Cheney was even born yet.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a topic that I don't dig into anymore because it has become nothing but twisted facts and conspiracy theory. The amount of real journalism and research is gone and now has turned into nothing but finger points and followers (On both sides)... As presented by AX1's Anti American ass.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established

I did hear that prescott bush founded Hitler, and that they were both working for the Rothschilds. Not saying this is 100% fact though.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a topic that I don't dig into anymore because it has become nothing but twisted facts and conspiracy theory. The amount of real journalism and research is gone and now has turned into nothing but finger points and followers (On both sides)... As presented by AX1's Anti American ass.
its a pity, I can't find a way to give a thread a negative rating.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did hear that prescott bush founded Hitler, and that they were both working for the Rothschilds. Not saying this is 100% fact though.
it is a fact^^^ and you can pull this information from the library of congress.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not anti-american, you should ask before judging my silliness on pretending to be kim jong il on the boards. 98% of the people play along with it but i understand some people are more sensitive to these topics. either way im not out to offend anybody only to raise awareness.also, it is very patriotic to stand up against corrupt governments, all i want is for this country to be better.

there are alot of twisted facts, and i understand the frustration.

but look at the obvious, such as building 7 at the world trade center. you can look it on in the 9-11 commission report, but you wont have any luck because it isnt even discussed. it is a obvious controlled demolition. and where is the plane that crashed in PA?

think about this, there are 9-11 volunteer workers who said they saw the black box in NYC, yet they disappeared. somehow the black boxes disappeared yet 2 of the "hijackers" passports somehow fell to the ground untouched by and smoke or fire. they find bone fragments to prove the dna of victims but there is no trace of black boxes.

im not trying to force anyone to believe anything, but these things should be looked at.

if your not into this its ok, its pretty depressing **** and no matter what happened its all wrong.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jews holocausted themselves?
no, where did that come from? that isnt funny, hitler holocausted the jews, but the blame is ALSO on his leaders and his supporters. you cant just point your finger at hitler there is alot of responsibility here.

its ja known fact that Prescott Bush funded the Nazis,

Rosevelt made it illegal after WWII started to finance with the enemies and Bush continued to do so and then they seized all his finances. Afterwards the bank re-reimbursed Bush $1,000,000 and that is where the Bush Oil business started its roots.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, where did that come from? that isnt funny, hitler holocausted the jews, but the blame is ALSO on his leaders and his supporters. you cant just point your finger at hitler there is alot of responsibility here.

Rosevelt made it illegal after WWII started to finance with the enemies and Bush continued to do so and then they seized all his finances. Afterwards the bank re-reimbursed Bush $1,000,000 and that is where the Bush Oil business started its roots.
whats the point? Prescott had Nazi sympathies? So did many others. That doesnt mean that there is a secret government or was behind Hitler.

Sheesh

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats the point? Prescott had Nazi sympathies? So did many others. That doesnt mean that there is a secret government or was behind Hitler.

Sheesh
its ok, you dont have to believe any of it, and you shouldnt.

but we shouldnt come up to conclusions on what happened.

what stands out to me is that Prescott continued to be the senetor of conneticut up into the 50's, with all the evil that has done. even after he was caught trying to attempt an assassination of rosevelt with a military general and try to install a coupe and a SS state right here in america. this is found in the library of congress they are not theories.

anyways this isnt a topic for everybody i understand that. no everybody wants to break down history and fact find. its all good. some people just prefer to believe everything our school textbooks say.

dave12

Awards
  • Established

Rothschild's were/are Jewish no? I don't think anything about WW2 was funny.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its ok, you dont have to believe any of it, and you shouldnt.

but we shouldnt come up to conclusions on what happened.

what stands out to me is that Prescott continued to be the senetor of conneticut up into the 50's, with all the evil that has done. even after he was caught trying to attempt an assassination of rosevelt with a military general and try to install a coupe and a SS state right here in america. this is found in the library of congress they are not theories.

anyways this isnt a topic for everybody i understand that. no everybody wants to break down history and fact find. its all good. some people just prefer to believe everything our school textbooks say.
As a high school history teacher, I agree that the books are not all accurate. In fact, history is written by the victors. I am not too sure how much time you have spent reading history textbooks, but please do not feel that anyone is just glossing over something.

In terms of Prescott and his governmental status...again...so waht? He had his own views, regardless of how horrible I think they are. He would have been out if he was voted out. He was there from 52-63 I believe, so it is not all too overwhelming a run

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rothschild's were/are Jewish no? I don't think anything about WW2 was funny.
i dont like to blame specific races or religions. i like to blame specific names, specific people.

if the Rothschild's were jewish, that has no meaning to me. i wouldnt represent them as what a jewish person is.

all races and religions have corrupt evil people, so i prefer to judge people by who they are.

after 9-11 happened there was widespread hatred against muslims for example, that is totally wrong and im against that.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
i dont like to blame specific races or religions. i like to blame specific names, specific people.

if the Rothschild's were jewish, that has no meaning to me. i wouldnt represent them as what a jewish person is.

all races and religions have corrupt evil people, so i prefer to judge people by who they are.

after 9-11 happened there was widespread hatred against muslims for example, that is totally wrong and im against that.
Well I read, that the Rothschilds are not of true jewish decedent. There is a book called "The synagogue of Satan". That contains the Rothschild timeline.

dave12

Awards
  • Established

I'm fairly certain Muslims have earned any disdain they experience outside their chosen faith.

Qur'an (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Qur'an (9:38-39) - "O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place."

Qur'an (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Bukhari (52:256) - The Prophet... was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)." In this command, Muhammad establishes that it is permissible to kill non-combatants in the process of killing a perceived enemy. This provides justification for the many Islamic terror bombings.

Muslim (1:33) - the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah

Muslim (1:149) - "Abu Dharr reported: I said: Messenger of Allah, which of the deeds is the best? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause..."

Muslim (20:4645) - "...He (the Messenger of Allah) did that and said: There is another act which elevates the position of a man in Paradise to a grade one hundred (higher), and the elevation between one grade and the other is equal to the height of the heaven from the earth. He (Abu Sa'id) said: What is that act? He replied: Jihad in the way of Allah! Jihad in the way of Allah!"

You will have to forgive my giving certain deference to people that follow a religious teaching that instructs them to kill my mom in her sleep while trying to kill me.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm fairly certain Muslims have earned any disdain they experience outside their chosen faith.

i feel that humans have a nature to them to either do evil or harm. its easy to pick bad things about Islam or other religions, but there are alot of muslims that do good things.

no matter what the text, we have to judge people by who they are.

i know this isnt a good point, but i play and love grand theft auto iv, killing cops is fun and i love running over prostitutes, but i really do like most cops and i wouldnt do anything so crazy when driving a car. its my own conscious nature not to harm.

dave12

Awards
  • Established
i feel that humans have a nature to them to either do evil or harm. its easy to pick bad things about Islam or other religions, but there are alot of muslims that do good things.

no matter what the text, we have to judge people by who they are.

i know this isnt a good point, but i play and love grand theft auto iv, killing cops is fun and i love running over prostitutes, but i really do like most cops and i wouldnt do anything so crazy when driving a car. its my own conscious nature not to harm.
Are you comparing Grand Theft Auto IV to the Qu'ran?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Qur'an (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Qur'an (9:38-39) - "O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place."

Qur'an (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Bukhari (52:256) - The Prophet... was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)." In this command, Muhammad establishes that it is permissible to kill non-combatants in the process of killing a perceived enemy. This provides justification for the many Islamic terror bombings.

Muslim (1:33) - the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah

Muslim (1:149) - "Abu Dharr reported: I said: Messenger of Allah, which of the deeds is the best? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause..."

Muslim (20:4645) - "...He (the Messenger of Allah) did that and said: There is another act which elevates the position of a man in Paradise to a grade one hundred (higher), and the elevation between one grade and the other is equal to the height of the heaven from the earth. He (Abu Sa'id) said: What is that act? He replied: Jihad in the way of Allah! Jihad in the way of Allah!"

You will have to forgive my giving certain deference to people that follow a religious teaching that instructs them to kill my mom in her sleep while trying to kill me.

this can be said for the Old Testament and New Testament as well. No one group deserves outright hatred. :nono:

dave12

Awards
  • Established
this can be said for the Old Testament and New Testament as well. No one group deserves outright hatred. :nono:
I used the term certain deference with regards to muslims. I do hate authoritarian statists and leftards generally, but that has little to do with muslims.