good nutrition company whith healthy fillers?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
So I've bee reading up on magnesium stearate, and I whant to start taking vitamins that don'e have it. I don't think the amount in a One a Day will hurt anybody, but i figure that if Im taking a handfull of pills everyday, this stuff could be building up in my system.

Im really looking for a bosic nutrition company more than say a bodybuilding one.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Make sure you are reading from a reputable site...I have seen no evidence that it is remotely dengerous.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you are reading from a reputable site...I have seen no evidence that it is remotely dengerous.
Dsade, I'm glad I got your attention. How much of this wouod you say is in bulk powder? I will never stop useing bulk powder by the way.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade, I'm glad I got your attention. How much of this wouod you say is in bulk powder? I will never stop useing bulk powder by the way.
I don't believe there is any in powders, as it is used as a binder to make tablets.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe there is any in powders, as it is used as a binder to make tablets.
It's also used to lubricate machines that work with supplements.

By the way, my concern isn't just that one chemical, and it's not just about potential toxicity. My concern is really when I just whant a specefic nutrient, or maby several, and they are lubricated with things my body may or may not know how to process. Im afraid of blocking absorption.