Good non stimulant appetite suppressant ?

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
So I’m suppose to be cutting but I can’t stop eating . I’m on trt . Besides trt I’m currently taking Predator(GDA) and Lean Edge which is suppose to be appetite suppressant . I work all day unloading drywall then I come home and go workout . I eat like 5 times a day sometimes 6 . I am 30 6 ft tall been working out for more then 10 years on and off . My weight is 220-226 lbs . I wouldn’t mind something with very little stimulants but I would prefer non stimulant .

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I’m suppose to be cutting but I can’t stop eating . I’m on trt . Besides trt I’m currently taking Predator(GDA) and Lean Edge which is suppose to be appetite suppressant . I work all day unloading drywall then I come home and go workout . I eat like 5 times a day sometimes 6 . I am 30 6 ft tall been working out for more then 10 years on and off . My weight is 220-226 lbs . I wouldn’t mind something with very little stimulants but I would prefer non stimulant .
Non-Stim...I'm out Radiate is great for weight loss. But isn't stim.free

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Higenamine
Synephrine
CLA
Yohimbine
A-Yohimbine
TTA

List goes on for appetite suppressants. You can try and adding psyllium husk to every meal as well (probably wouldn’t ingest over 30g a day in fiber but that’s my opinion)

https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/products/ has all single ingredients so you can tinker with dosages and find one that suits your needs. However, since you’re already using Lean edge (I’m assuming it’s SNS) I would just add the Higenamine and Synephrine.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Higenamine
Synephrine
CLA
Yohimbine
A-Yohimbine
TTA

List goes on for appetite suppressants. You can try and adding psyllium husk to every meal as well (probably wouldn’t ingest over 30g a day in fiber but that’s my opinion)

https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/products/ has all single ingredients so you can tinker with dosages and find one that suits your needs. However, since you’re already using Lean edge (I’m assuming it’s SNS) I would just add the Higenamine and Synephrine.

This pretty much has it all !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tyga Tyga gave you a nice list to choose from. You want non stim because your pre is stim heavy is that why?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epitome is non-stim and wipes out appetite by manipulating Leptin levels and sensitivity.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Stims - Higenamine, Alpha Yohimbine

Non-Stim - Garcinia Cambogia, Raspberry Ketones (RK feedback varies on appetite control but works well for me personally)

Something I notice for me is that Focus XT has a good appetite control effect. When I'm dieting, I'm not hungry when I use it. When I'm not dieting, I don't get hungry but it doesn't interfere with my ability to eat when I want to/need to.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Higenamine
Synephrine
CLA
Yohimbine
A-Yohimbine
TTA

Higenamine, Synephrine, Yohimbine and Alpha Yohimbine may all be considered stimulatory...although some people may have such low responses to them (particularly synephrine) that it is unnoticeable.

Epitome is non-stim and wipes out appetite by manipulating Leptin levels and sensitivity.
This is really the only non-stim option I have used that has had any effect on my appetite. I have a couple of ingredients I have experimented with, including some VERY common things that may get laughed at that have also had mild appetite effects that I wom't disclose in public - but finding a non-stimulant method of supressing appetite that has a strong impact is difficult. Nothing quite has that "I went all day without eating" or "I can't even think about eating" effect that strong stims have.

HebrewHulk

Awards
CBD oil will reduce appetite in the cortexs

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does Epitome still help curb appetite if you are already lean? I've read differing reviews on this some saying it doesn't work when already lean and needing to be used at a higher fat % to see any benefits.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does Epitome still help curb appetite if you are already lean? I've read differing reviews on this some saying it doesn't work when already lean and needing to be used at a higher fat % to see any benefits.
It works far better in the overfat demographic. Still works in the lean, but it takes longer to see the effects.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Synephrine really kills appetite like crazy for me, but it is still a stim

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It works far better in the overfat demographic. Still works in the lean, but it takes longer to see the effects.
Overfat :) yeah it worked like nothing else when I was mega overfat, loved epitome.

protempsfish

Awards
I have never tried it but I did read good things about Hoodia gordonii. If anyone has tried, I would love to hear what they think of this

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have never tried it but I did read good things about Hoodia gordonii. If anyone has tried, I would love to hear what they think of this
Highly Disappointing.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I recently noticed that Kratom (white, green, or yellow vein) SIGNIFICANTLY reduces my appetite, which is not something I am really going for. Other than that, OL Assass1nate has some respectable appetite suppressing qualities..

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recently noticed that Kratom (white, green, or yellow vein) SIGNIFICANTLY reduces my appetite, which is not something as am really going for. Other than that, OL Assass1nate has some respectable appetite suppressing qualities..
Definitely wouldn’t want to use kratom daily though, especially not just to reduce appetite haha.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tyga suggested higenamine in a thread I made. I have to say I have been using it and it definitely works better than I expected

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tyga suggested higenamine in a thread I made. I have to say I have been using it and it definitely works better than I expected
Dude, I’m glad it’s working out for you! Have you been able to reduce the bronkaid/primatene use?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dude, I’m glad it’s working out for you! Have you been able to reduce the bronkaid/primatene use?
Yes definitely. I have been using E every once in a while to help with some fasting here and there, but I haven’t used it consistently at all. One thing I have noticed though with the higenamine is it can really upset my stomach sometimes... but once again I’m using it while doing fasts

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes definitely. I have been using E every once in a while to help with some fasting here and there, but I haven’t used it consistently at all. One thing I have noticed though with the higenamine is it can really upset my stomach sometimes... but once again I’m using it while doing fasts
So I did some adjusting and the higenamine doesn’t upset my stomach after all. I was taking it along with green tea extract, and that was the culprit. I definitely can’t take that on an empty stomach at all!

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The best non stim appetite suppressant has been masquerading for years as an antacid. I covered Cimetidine years ago in my monthly newsletter, The Blueprint Bulletin. You probably know it as Tagamet...

"Cimetidine is an OTC, histamine blocker used to treat gastric acid and peptic ulcers. It is not currently FDA approved for weight loss. If you dig deep enough though, you’ll find several studies found cimetidine reduces weight in healthy overweight subjects. Although the method of action isn’t completely understood, a prevailing theory is that it suppresses hunger via a satiety peptide “cholecystokinin”. Whatever it is, I can vouch for the fact it absolutely crushes appetite.

The last known studies on cimetidine showing weight loss were published in 2000. In the study that caught my eye, those using Cimetidine not only lost fat preferentially around the waist – they kept it off vs. controls not using it*.

*http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11208394

And oh BTW, you can buy WalMart's in house brand "Acid Reducer" for around $6

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The best non stim appetite suppressant has been masquerading for years as an antacid. I covered Cimetidine years ago in my monthly newsletter, The Blueprint Bulletin. You probably know it as Tagamet...

"Cimetidine is an OTC, histamine blocker used to treat gastric acid and peptic ulcers. It is not currently FDA approved for weight loss. If you dig deep enough though, you’ll find several studies found cimetidine reduces weight in healthy overweight subjects. Although the method of action isn’t completely understood, a prevailing theory is that it suppresses hunger via a satiety peptide “cholecystokinin”. Whatever it is, I can vouch for the fact it absolutely crushes appetite.

The last known studies on cimetidine showing weight loss were published in 2000. In the study that caught my eye, those using Cimetidine not only lost fat preferentially around the waist – they kept it off vs. controls not using it*.

*http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11208394

And oh BTW, you can buy WalMart's in house brand "Acid Reducer" for around $6
I had heard about this, but totally forgot - interesting find. Having used this - what are you beliefs around its anti-androgenic/pro-estrogenic effects? Any real world applicability? Have you used it on hard cut with lower calories? If so, how does it effect the rate of muscle/strength loss in comparison to when you don't use it in such a situation? Any blood work?

I'm pretty interested in this, given it isn't a PPI - and may be willing to try it in spite of the potential side effects. Not sure it would be great for year-round use though. Also, anyone using this should pay attention to the drugs and other supplements they are taking....seems like it has a lot of CYP450 interaction there.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had heard about this, but totally forgot - interesting find. Having used this - what are you beliefs around its anti-androgenic/pro-estrogenic effects? Any real world applicability? Have you used it on hard cut with lower calories? If so, how does it effect the rate of muscle/strength loss in comparison to when you don't use it in such a situation? Any blood work?

I'm pretty interested in this, given it isn't a PPI - and may be willing to try it in spite of the potential side effects. Not sure it would be great for year-round use though. Also, anyone using this should pay attention to the drugs and other supplements they are taking....seems like it has a lot of CYP450 interaction there.
I see no real world evidence of anti-androgenic/pro-estrogenic effects. And yes, have used it on a hard cut. Noticed nothing out of the ordinary insofar as the usual - kept my lower body/pulling strength, upper body strength dipped (but that's almost always the case on a hard cut, at least for me). You are right insofar as drug interactions - can play havoc with I think it was anti-depressants etc.. Not for long term use, but certainly I'd be comfortable using up to about the 12 week mark.

As an economical dieting aid (and a damn good one, IMO) it's worth exploring. Certainly the price point is right, and who couldn't use a non-stim appetite suppressant you can use later in the day/night? Just thought OP should be aware of it, as there are a plethora of non stim fat burner scams (i.e. CLA). Doesn't do jack in the real world IMO..

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I see no real world evidence of anti-androgenic/pro-estrogenic effects. And yes, have used it on a hard cut. Noticed nothing out of the ordinary insofar as the usual - kept my lower body/pulling strength, upper body strength dipped (but that's almost always the case on a hard cut, at least for me). You are right insofar as drug interactions - can play havoc with I think it was anti-depressants etc.. Not for long term use, but certainly I'd be comfortable using up to about the 12 week mark.

As an economical dieting aid (and a damn good one, IMO) it's worth exploring. Certainly the price point is right, and who couldn't use a non-stim appetite suppressant you can use later in the day/night? Just thought OP should be aware of it, as there are a plethora of non stim fat burner scams (i.e. CLA). Doesn't do jack in the real world IMO..
Yeah, I picked some up last night to try out.

Took 400 mg last night before dinner...really didn't notice much except for some gastrointestinal "movement" and very slight upset. took another 400 this morning and had a serving of cottage cheese 30 minutes after. Was starving about 90 minutes after that. Took another 400 mg and some coffee...not so hungry about 1 hour or so later.

It looks like it may actually be something that builds over time too...in other words I am going to give it a few days and see if it gets stronger before I increase the dose, but if it doesn't I may try 600 mg 3x per day.

It looks interesting. Thete is some research suggesting a MOA but it takes some logic to piece together.

It also has some interesting immune response interactions that could be good or bad. Not sure what I think of those yet.

Oh, and I have to agree on the number of worthless supplements out there but disagree (although not strongly) about CLA. CLA can be useful, if you can get it in bulk for cheap and take a good dose over a long period of time. It is certainly not much of an acute cutting aid though (it will just barely be noticeable at 12 weeks) and it definately does nothing for appetite.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I stumbled by it ion accident. Chromium picolinate , maybe half a minute before meal one seems to do this.