*** GOLD FEAST new flavors needs logs and reviews ***

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

z4K8D.jpg

Please tell us your age, location, and a brief description of why we should pick you.
Please specify which flavor (FRUIT PUNCH or WATERMELON) you would prefer!

[video=youtube;BT1R6hUaGl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT1R6hUaGl0[/video]

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
22/ Maryland/ just started bulking up for the winter and need a good meal shake to help supplies calories.

I've got my calories down to a science now with all macros planned, often just bulking up require so much food something quick with enough nutrients is hard to find. I'll make sure to do a a full review and give a full log along with my bulk. If this can help me gain those extra 20 pounds then I'm all in!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
watermelon gold feast??? when and where is this available???

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
26/Idaho

I'm currently slow bulking and getting shakes comes pretty standard when getting extra calories in.

Most protein shakes are just that, protein and nothing more... so protein with extra nutrients would really help...

Thanks for the consideration.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
watermelon gold feast??? when and where is this available???
Right here in this thread :)
The fruit punch is a Vitamin Shoppe Exclusive.

They have both been released to vendors/sellers

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
its going to be hard to top the Lemon flavor :) good luck guys!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Southeast Houston, TX

Never have taken this before but have used many CL products in the past. would love to do a review, make a video of how well it mixes...etc

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Southeast Houston, TX

Never have taken this before but have used many CL products in the past. would love to do a review, make a video of how well it mixes...etc
gold feast is good stuff. i switched to it from g-gains....hope you get to try it!!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I've tried both flavors, and they compete with the lemon drop VERY strongly :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've tried both flavors, and they compete with the lemon drop VERY strongly :)
flavors keep getting better...i thought the original apple pie was pretty good, but the lemon was better...and now watermelon!!!:newangel:

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
21, Los Angeles county, California
Fruit punch

Ive seen this product around but have never tried it for myself.
I would love the opportunity to try it out and hopefully become a regular customer.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bump for more applications
Ooooh-k...if you insist, I'm in for a review ;)

36, DFW...prefer Fruit punch...would love to compare this with lemon Gold Feast which I very much enjoyed...as with the case with pretty much all CL supps I've tried thus far...psyKO being my fav...Gold feast a close second...

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
No applying. Just creeping around. In for the winners logs.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established

Flavor: I'm open to try either but have most interest in the watermelon.

A brief description of why we should pick you:

Love most of CL's products I'm an avid user of White Flood and Oximega Greens. Haven't used Gold Feast yet (really like the profile) but would really enjoy the opportunity to log it and give an honest review of one of the new Flavors as well as note any improvements I notice ie- recovery .

I've been using the same protein post workout for a while now 6months+ so I'm reluctant to switch... this would give me a chance to see if it's to for a change.

Currently using Dr.Houser's Recomp workout to continue leaning out and possibly make some slight gains. FYI, I was 264lbs in my avatar and currently sitting @ 232. So needless to say I'm much leaner now.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Logging the Fruit Punch currently and it tastes delicious! Like a true fruit punch instead of kool-aid.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Ooooh-k...if you insist, I'm in for a review ;)

36, DFW...prefer Fruit punch...would love to compare this with lemon Gold Feast which I very much enjoyed...as with the case with pretty much all CL supps I've tried thus far...psyKO being my fav...Gold feast a close second...
This makes me smile. Both that your applying, AND your digging Purple PSYKO, one of our most underrated products out there.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Flavor: I'm open to try either but have most interest in the watermelon.

A brief description of why we should pick you:

Love most of CL's products I'm an avid user of White Flood and Oximega Greens. Haven't used Gold Feast yet (really like the profile) but would really enjoy the opportunity to log it and give an honest review of one of the new Flavors as well as note any improvements I notice ie- recovery .

I've been using the same protein post workout for a while now 6months+ so I'm reluctant to switch... this would give me a chance to see if it's to for a change.

Currently using Dr.Houser's Recomp workout to continue leaning out and possibly make some slight gains. FYI, I was 264lbs in my avatar and currently sitting @ 232. So needless to say I'm much leaner now.
STRONG application

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Logging the Fruit Punch currently and it tastes delicious! Like a true fruit punch instead of kool-aid.
I'm using the fruit punch as well! i mix it with milk and its absolutely delicious.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm using the fruit punch as well! i mix it with milk and its absolutely delicious.
Just had it post-WO with milk and it mixes great with just a shaker cup!

johnny75

Awards
Flavor: Fruit Punch

I am 6'5" tall, currently 282 lbs., train 5 days a week (one day strictly cardio)
I know 282 lbs. is heavy but I used to weigh over 400 lbs. a few years ago.
My current diet consists of 2,800 calories (macros: P45/C35/F20). My calories are going to change in the next two weeks
as Im going to eat at 300 calories above my maintenance....for its TIME TO BUILD MUSCLE.
I have never tried Golden Feast before but am looking forward to this opportunity to do so.
The current protein blends I am taking are getting bland & its time for a change.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
been using g-gains and g-feast for a long time, several years at least and never tried it with milk.:food:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Flavor: Fruit Punch

I am 6'5" tall, currently 282 lbs., train 5 days a week (one day strictly cardio)
I know 282 lbs. is heavy but I used to weigh over 400 lbs. a few years ago.
My current diet consists of 2,800 calories (macros: P45/C35/F20). My calories are going to change in the next two weeks
as Im going to eat at 300 calories above my maintenance....for its TIME TO BUILD MUSCLE.
I have never tried Golden Feast before but am looking forward to this opportunity to do so.
The current protein blends I am taking are getting bland & its time for a change.
Thanks for the application my friend! :D

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards

Warsaw, Poland

Fruit Punch

I need to add lean and quality mass plus recover better from some hard core cross fit training (especially kettle bells) plus my wrestling classes.

I love CL products and I am addicted to PW (I **** you not) I think you have some of the best products and when it comes to aminos recovery intr workout stuff you are the bomb

I want to get to 90kg without loosing definition and btw I need to do a 60 kg snatch.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just turned the big 40. Live in Sturbridge Ma and have been on the DL due to a hand injury. Am now cleared to lft and ready to get back into shape. Looking for good MRP to help me get lean once again.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
The winners:

schizm
monstermash
thebigT
R1balla
nomoredex
Please PM me your shipping addresses and fruit punch/watermelon choice.

To those who didn't win: keep your eyes peeled, Controlled Labs is always running give-a-ways, logs and contests!

Thank you to everyone who applied!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The winners:

schizm
monstermash
thebigT
R1balla
nomoredex

To those who didn't win: keep your eyes peeled, Controlled Labs is always running give-a-ways, logs and contests!

thank you, can't wait to try the watermelon flavor!!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The winners:

schizm
monstermash
thebigT
R1balla
nomoredex

I'm a day late & a dollar short.
Wanted to give that watermelon a go.

Congrats to the winners!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
PM your addy broski I'll send you a few scoops of my watermelon gold fest to try...I think you will enjoy it
PM is full, thanks for the offer.

I'll have to buy a tub down the road.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Solid winners. Looking forward to the posts.

antiage

Awards
Hello, I am 55 and live in Utah

Im on an awsome journy to re-gain some of my youthfull energy and buff bod. I can only eat so much so extra protien and nutrients is a must for me. I dig watermelon:goodpost:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not a watermelon fan (for anything), but this is decent. Lemon is still my favorite of those two for sure.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nope. I know I'm in the minority, haha. My dad loves watermelon, but I've just never been a fan.
i read somewhere that watermelon raises test....now i like it even more, lol.:nana:

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
The winners:

schizm
monstermash
thebigT
R1balla
nomoredex

Just got back from my labor day weekend get-away to to see this! Thanks RR can't wait to try this out!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
BTW if you have a lopsided amount for watermelon, I'll try the Fruitpunch no problem.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Received my tub of Watermelon Gold Feast yesterday! Not sure if i should wait till Monday to start logging it or just start it tomorrow... decisions, descisions.

Thanks again RR for this opportunity. Does it matter to you if I use two scoops post workout or would you prefer if I just used 1 scoop post w.o.?

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
Received my tub of Watermelon Gold Feast yesterday! Not sure if i should wait till Monday to start logging it or just start it tomorrow... decisions, descisions.

Thanks again RR for this opportunity. Does it matter to you if I use two scoops post workout or would you prefer if I just used 1 scoop post w.o.?
Who sent it, im hoping to get mine today

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I think it was UPS... wasn't there when it was dropped off and the box was beat to sh!t (typical UPS style) so I just tore it open and chucked the box without even looking at the label.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Post links here so I can creep these threads!