Giving Viron Another Shot...

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would also look at getting your gut health back in order after a round of antibiotics. That stuff decimates the gut biome

Last edited:
Reactions: JYD
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree youll need to work on gut health.
I do yogurt twice a week.
Fish oil
Walnuts
Kimchi
kombutcha
sourkrout

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree youll need to work on gut health.
I do yogurt twice a week.
Fish oil
Walnuts
Kimchi
kombutcha
sourkrout
I would also look at getting your gut health back in order after a round of antibiotics. That stuff decimates the gut biome
Fo sho. I have IBS and Probiotics saved me. I don't hear nearly the issues others with my condition have. I always load up. Jarrow IBS and EPS work great! I don't rely on those daily though; I eat well and limit the crazy fatty stuff, but I do still indulge quite a bit.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question: Why do we suggestion 5 day on/2 days off? And do they have to be in a row?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Question: Why do we suggestion 5 day on/2 days off? And do they have to be in a row?
Assuming to limit a tolerance build up to the Tongkat extract.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's say you run it for 30 days straight. How long before you do another run. 2 weeks? 4 weeks?

And, let's say you do 5/2 and that last you 6 weeks. How long before you can do another run?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Let's say you run it for 30 days straight. How long before you do another run. 2 weeks? 4 weeks?

And, let's say you do 5/2 and that last you 6 weeks. How long before you can do another run?
I would say if you were experiencing tangible benefits at 4 or 6 weeks, to continue until you did not. Then when you don't, 2 to 4 weeks should suffice.