Giving Viron Another Shot...

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some OTC boosters don't do much for me and am just trying Viron again for a 'shot' in the gym. See how we go. I'm also taking shilajit Primavie.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Viron always provides an uptick in libido and mood for me. Interested in your feedback.

Reactions: JYD
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some OTC boosters don't do much for me and am just trying Viron again for a 'shot' in the gym. See how we go. I'm also taking shilajit Primavie.
I recommend taking 2 upon waking! Let us know how you like it!

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recommend taking 2 upon waking! Let us know how you like it!
Word. I may start with one. I can be E2 sensitive and prefer not to stack it with anything. I have some Erase on hand, but I can’t recall I’d if I felt the need for an AI with Viron in the past.

Keep y’all posted.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't think you'll need the AI... Excited to see how Viron treats you!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you tried M test yet? Cheaper and one bottle with extra goodies other than just Tongkat Ali, boron and primavie. Stellar stuff

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried M test yet? Cheaper and one bottle with extra goodies other than just Tongkat Ali, boron and primavie. Stellar stuff
Yessir. Didn't agree with me. Made me tired/fatigued. I'm the one of a HANDFUL of people that don't respond well to some of the "ALL IN ONE" ingredients of the latest, highly-adored OTC boosters.

I like more simple ingredients. I believe Ash just makes me too sleepy and I prefer not to take 6 caps of M-test at night. I've taken Ash its own and it was an adjustment.

For a while I really loved OL LJ100. I could add ingredients as I like; that's my preference. Give me a good, QUALITY, TA, boron, shilajit, and that should suit me well.

Thanks for chiming in and suggestion, brother. I do love a few of the SNS products like Erase, Focus XT, Reduce XT, and more.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Same boat m-test not for me and viron got nothing. LJ100 is great though. Is there any around?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In that case look into Black Magic Super Natty. Has a phenomenal profile with no ash in there.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same boat m-test not for me and viron got nothing. LJ100 is great though. Is there any around?
So I posted a thread recently asking where OL's LJ100 went. OL replied and said they are reformulating, which was a little disappointing to me, because I thought their LJ100 was effective and simple. Allowed me to stack other individual ingredients I KNOW worked for me. Search for the thread.

I'm starting my Viron today. Let you know how I go. Cheers!

In that case look into Black Magic Super Natty. Has a phenomenal profile with no ash in there.
I'll check it out. Haven't heard of this brand before. Thanks for suggesting!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I posted a thread recently asking where OL's LJ100 went. OL replied and said they are reformulating, which was a little disappointing to me, because I thought their LJ100 was effective and simple. Allowed me to stack other individual ingredients I KNOW worked for me. Search for the thread.

I'm starting my Viron today. Let you know how I go. Cheers!

I'll check it out. Haven't heard of this brand before. Thanks for suggesting!
Nutrex Tested is LJ100 and Boron, worth looking into if you like the simpler profiles.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Plenty of other suppliers out there for LJ100.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My opinion is that LJ100 isnt the best extract available.
We use a different extraction process.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have used back to back and will disagree with lj100 being much better.

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Are we talking OL's LJ100 vs. Viron?
I havent used Viron but i've used much better extracts than LJ100.

Old Tonvara's one and the one with 3% eurycomanone from SupplementPlace, i had to take 700mg of LJ100 to equal the other ones with two capsules of them.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had better results with lj100 vs viron. I try to use trademarked ingredients, most long Jack that you are talking about have nothing behind them other than a user saying one is better than the next.

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I had better results with lj100 vs viron. I try to use trademarked ingredients, most long Jack that you are talking about have nothing behind them other than a user saying one is better than the next.
Enough for me if i used it and works. Thats what i need.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are we talking OL's LJ100 vs. Viron?
Just let us know how you like it! Honest feedback is the best. We thank you for giving BLR a go!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BLR is great I will still give viron another go. Longjack a supplement I enjoy.

Stanfoo

Awards
"LJ100" trademark is far from the best tongkat ali source. Viron's tongkat probably isn't anything special either. It's only popular here because of the constant shilling by reps promoting their company's products, nothing new here at AM.

Tongkat Ali from Tonvara is a potent TA. It has between 1.6-2.2 % Eurycomanone (one of the main Quassinoid found in TA). It also contain Quassinoids such as 13α(21)- Dihydroeurycomaone and 13α(21)-Epoxyeurycomanone. Those 3 Quassinoids (TA components) are responsible for all functions TA makes. Such as T boosting properties, SERM properties +++.

LJ100 which is patent pended TA contain max 0.9 Eurycomanone and no 13α(21)-Epoxyeurycomanone and 13α(21)- Dihydroeurycomaone.
That is straight from Danes, he knows his ****. lol LJ100 missing 2 important components of tongkat

Best tongkat source is Tonvara. Maybe the 3% tongkat from supplementplace is better, but lacking reviews.

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Tonvara's TKA isnt the same as always, i had use it for years and the last batch did anything for me, thats the reason i changed to SupplementPlace, and...is much better than the best TKA from Tonvara (and a lot much money too)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
"LJ100" trademark is far from the best tongkat ali source. Viron's tongkat probably isn't anything special either. It's only popular here because of the constant shilling by reps promoting their company's products, nothing new here at AM.

That is straight from Danes, he knows his ****. lol LJ100 missing 2 important components of tongkat

Best tongkat source is Tonvara. Maybe the 3% tongkat from supplementplace is better, but lacking reviews.
"probably" is not evidence that the extract in Viron is "nothing special". Representatives represent who they work for. It's not shilling, it is promoting. You are right, companies pay for space and advertising on this board, companies have representatives to promote their products. Brundel makes supplements that he wants to take himself, so when he has an extract made, he is not going to shortcome himself.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah that isn't proof either. I used it got nothing out of it, that is proof it will work for no one. Same logic, must be true.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah that isn't proof either. I used it got nothing out of it, that is proof it will work for no one. Same logic, must be true.
Some herbs and extracts are noticeable for some, and not for others.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the posts, gents. ...I too was a little hesitant to try Viron again based on past experience (seemed to work the first 1-2 weeks for me, then tapered off), but I love FD2 and find that product effective for me.

Today is Day 4.

BTW, do you guys do a 5/2 dosage?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Appreciate the posts, gents. ...I too was a little hesitant to try Viron again based on past experience (seemed to work the first 1-2 weeks for me, then tapered off), but I love FD2 and find that product effective for me.

Today is Day 4.

I personally take Viron on a daily basis. Tried and true supplement from BLR!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Today is Day 4.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Today is Day 4.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today is Day 5. Feel pretty normal. Sleep is a little off the last 2 nights, but that can happen with some OTC boosters I've tried. I was thinking to go down to 1 cap in the morning and see how that goes, but I took 2 this morning because I got up early to power through a workout despite shitty sleep.

I'm also taking one 250mg cap of Shilajit Primavie in the morning.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Waking up on Day 7. Nothing crazy. Sleep's been a little difficult. I stopped the Shilajit as I was getting minor headaches at the end of each day. I noticed those stopped when I stopped the Primavie: kinda sucks, but may try that again.

If the sleep doesn't improve, may have to stop the Viron. ...I'm one of the only or few people that can have sleep issues with some of these products.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Waking up on Day 7. Nothing crazy. Sleep's been a little difficult. I stopped the Shilajit as I was getting minor headaches at the end of each day. I noticed those stopped when I stopped the Primavie: kinda sucks, but may try that again.

If the sleep doesn't improve, may have to stop the Viron. ...I'm one of the only or few people that can have sleep issues with some of these products.
Very odd for boron or LJ taken in the morning to cause sleep issues. Anything else going on in life at the moment?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Viron can be very stimulating. I never take after 4pm.
1 first thing in the morning and one about 2 is where my dosing sched is.

Give it a bit of time.
Use the added horsepower to push harder in the gym. This is where an increase in free test shines.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 11. Last night my sleep was finally improved; took me 20 minutes to fall asleep vs. quite a bit longer. I hope that means my body has adjusted to it--again, some OTC boosters **** with my sleep.

I can tell you that I'm feeling a bit more 'alpha' and waking up with a little more wood. ...My fuse is also shorter, which isn't bad, but i have to watch it more now.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like the magic is happening. Love how viron makes me feel.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
...thx. I will add that I stopped taking my ZmA at night also. As soon as I stopped that, my sleep improved, so that could have been the culprit.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like the magic is happening. Love how viron makes me feel.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 18. Nothing crazy good or bad to report. This is where I remember Viron kind of tapering for me. Will report back in a few days.
Keep it up brother. Body is adjusting so I hope the sleep has improved.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 26: Generally good. I'm on antibiotics for an infection, so that's slowed me down the last few days. Prior to the infection, I was working out pretty hard and noticing looking a little fuller, but I added FD2 as well.

I'm unsure if I should stop at 30 days or keep going for another month. I would stop for 3 weeks and then run again, maybe.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 26: Generally good. I'm on antibiotics for an infection, so that's slowed me down the last few days. Prior to the infection, I was working out pretty hard and noticing looking a little fuller, but I added FD2 as well.

I'm unsure if I should stop at 30 days or keep going for another month. I would stop for 3 weeks and then run again, maybe.
Maybe continue another month in combo with Folli, and maybe do 5 on and 2 off