GHRP-6 worth it?

stresmb

Awards
Thanks! That made me feel better. I was hung up on the 1295 vs 1293 when the focus should be mod grf 1-29. Well all I have left to do is order!

stresmb

Awards
Coors I fully admit that I am new to the peptide discussion but I have to say a vast majority of what I have read is geared toward the synergistic effect of Grhp and Mod 1-29. I have read for months on end now and your opinion seems to be in the minority. Everyone is different and has different results but with all the DATA to back up the majority opinion of using these two peptides together I'm going to trust the science and use both. As far as administering 3x a day, yea its a slight negative but I am home when I wake and go to bed and my gym is literally around the corner so it won't be a huge deal.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ghrp-6 makes some people really hungry, to help with gains. It didnt really do it to me though. You do not want cjc with dac, it causes gh bleed because of the long half life. This is according to dat, who is the man when it comes to this stuff. His research is where I have been learning every thing. Ghrp-2 is the best bang for the buck for gh release. Might be best to include a cort block with it, and something for prolactin also, L dopa. Ipamorelin is about equal to ghrp-6 but without the hunger and cortisol issues. I have been using ghrp-2 during the day, and ipamorelin at night. Liking the results so far.
In light of that, I've always wondered what GHRP-2/CJC and Clenbuterol would do in PCT. Will be trying it in my next PCT in the fall. (I believe Clen is a cort blocker)

I'm gonna try it alongside Clomid/Nolva. I'd leave the lean gains up to Test/Tren/GH/IGF etc.. I would use these natural hormone stimulants for maintenance. Just keeping the gains is the struggle IMO.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Huperzine A the oral stuff? Like from GNC one the posts confused me because he said injected after workout. But after re reading the post I think he meant he injected his peptides. Also what do you me by "Makes the peptides kick hard" and why do I have to worry about it, what side effects am i looking for I've been running cjc 1295 no dac and various combinations for ghrp 6, 2 and ipamorelin because I apparently under the impression that sensitization occurred with all but you are saying with hexarelin only. I am buying some Huperzine tomorrow what should I expect??

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
So why do CJC and the GHRP products stacts stack so well together? Will GHRP not release much GH without the CJC? Will I not be able to get any leaning or injury healing benefits from just a GHRP product??

Also, at 25, do you think huperzine A and EECG could get my gh to puberty levels, or is that just asking for to much from supplememnts?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
So why do CJC and the GHRP products stacts stack so well together? Will GHRP not release much GH without the CJC? Will I not be able to get any leaning or injury healing benefits from just a GHRP product??

Also, at 25, do you think huperzine A and EECG could get my gh to puberty levels, or is that just asking for to much from supplememnts?
Well, yes I have been told by those who know more than me regarding Peptides, that CJC1295 NO DAC + GHRP-6 or GHRP-2 will amplify the effect greatly, where a 1+1=5 sum is reached, meaning the aggregation or compounded effect of these two products taken together would push through the glass ceiling where GH pulse is concerned.

As far as realizing puberty levels of GH, I have no idea... but, at the 300-400mcg 3-4x per day injections to reach total maximum saturation per dosage, I would think you'd be far exceeding your puberty levels by artificially forcing GH to pulse with exogenous modulators. I am only theorizing here. Superphysiological dosages and subsequent in vitro activity usually always overcomes any natural levels of a hormone, even during the wonder years of life :)

As far as Huperzine-A and Green Tea extract... hmmmm... I want to believe, I really do, but I have been told by a chemist I know personally and who is familiar with these peptides, that it all amounts to a pipe-dream, and that theses peptides are very powerful on their own if taken correctly (empty stomach and proper amounts).

Thoughts anyone?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
One question you should ask is wether he believes the peptides are just to powerful for any supplement to enhance there performance, or if he thinks that the supplements just dont do anything to decrease somostatin, even as standalones.

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
I dont know much but I do know this...peptides do increase resulst, and intensity in the gym; espically if you know how to workout like you should. The reason these 2 peps work so well together is this...The male gh release is 3 times/day morning, noon, and night. CJC mimics this pulse and ghrp amplifies these pulses in conjunction wiht the CJC..make sence???? I have been on it now for 6 weeks and have notices great results that are solid; including but not limited to...great increase in aggression (people in the gym are like what the F*** is he on?) good pumps, increase in appetiet, weight loss, sence of well being, deep...deep sleep and solid mass that will stay. To me that is perfect, I would like to see what they can do 8 months from now. Follow my log at mk-2886+cjc+ghrp on this fourm...

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Well, there was no response to my question but I am a noob on here so I understand. I have been running peptides for a two months. The first set was cjc 1295 no dac and ghrp 2, got very lean joints stopped hurting super deep sleep and vivid dreams. Next I ran cjc 1295 no dac and ipamorelin, did not notice as much in the way of results, I would like to say however that both the ghrp 2 and the ipamorelin caused sever appetite increase. I was able to withstand it. Next ran ghrp 6 and cjc not dac, Joints are hurting again but that is my fault, shoulders and elbows felt good so pushed too hard and upped weights too fast. Consequently hurt elbow and right shoulder. Currently have backed off some and am still making gains. I added huperzine a and green tea extract yesterday. I wasn't expecting a change, but it was very noticeable, definite head rush, slight nausea and super vivid movie like dreams as well as tingly hands, wish I'd known about that earlier as I think my results would have been much better with the huperzine A from the get go. I am 46 and 207lbs

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Huperzine A and EGCG aren't necessary, I think benefits would be marginal, but it's pretty cheap and easy to add. I'd try them to see if it makes a difference for you, I personally like it, little better headrush for me at least. 200mcg Huperzine and 350mg EGCG. You can get Huperzine cheap on Amazon.

GHRH/GHRP combo rocks, try to dose them 30 minutes before food to block adipocytes, best time to dose is the 2 times before your biggest meals and pre or post workout. I like pre-workout, gives me good pumps. You should generally allow 3 hours between doses.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
The first couple weeks I dosed pre workout, then the general consensus was post work out, can anyone tell me the logic behind it, I've searched numerous threads but no explanation of post vs pre. The Huperzine A an egcg made a tangible difference to me and they are cheap so why not. Felt Hypoglycemic after though, a tad dizzy, I am low carbing though

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are arguments for pre and post. Pre so you get the pulse while working out and an IGF spike, and also less Free Fatty Acids circulating.

I think the best argument for post is for post workout nutrition, so it block adipocytes and you get the spike when you're most receptive to recovery and growth. This works best with doing IGF-DES pre-workout and GHRP/GHRH post.

Both work fine IMO as long as you don't have food before and wait 30 minutes after. I like GHRP-6 before big meals, and Ipa all other times.

These are just my "bro-science" perspectives, based on personal experience, so take it with a grain of salt.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe you are on the right track. DES pre-workout and GHRP-6 post. Although GHRP-2 is best to use, and taken at night since it makes you sleepy. Even better take peg-MGF mid-afternoon EOD alongside...

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I never thought about taking a different ghrp for a different part of the day, perhaps I'll give it a try I just posted pics of my cjc 1295 GHRP results in the pics section under 1's pics post. I am 46 years old 6'1'' tall and weigh 207

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
There are arguments for pre and post. Pre so you get the pulse while working out and an IGF spike, and also less Free Fatty Acids circulating.

I think the best argument for post is for post workout nutrition, so it block adipocytes and you get the spike when you're most receptive to recovery and growth. This works best with doing IGF-DES pre-workout and GHRP/GHRH post.

Both work fine IMO as long as you don't have food before and wait 30 minutes after. I like GHRP-6 before big meals, and Ipa all other times.

These are just my "bro-science" perspectives, based on personal experience, so take it with a grain of salt.
I think those perspectives have some scientific backing. How much I'm not sure. But Carbs/Fats blunt GH release....so if you're doing it pre workout you'd need to eat your preworkout close to 1.5-2 hours prior to your workout. If you're doing it PWO you can take it with some BCAAs and wait 30 min then eat. Think of the BCAAs like mortar and GHRP/GHRH are the bricks.

If I have the time I will try to dig up a study that shows the difference between pre and post workout or at least an answer as to which is better and why.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think those perspectives have some scientific backing. How much I'm not sure. But Carbs/Fats blunt GH release....so if you're doing it pre workout you'd need to eat your preworkout close to 1.5-2 hours prior to your workout. If you're doing it PWO you can take it with some BCAAs and wait 30 min then eat. Think of the BCAAs like mortar and GHRP/GHRH are the bricks.

If I have the time I will try to dig up a study that shows the difference between pre and post workout or at least an answer as to which is better and why.
Interested in said study, didn't know one existed...

BTW, how do you think the GH Patch compares to peptides?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
There may or may not be one.....just swore I read one at some point....I probably won't be able to find it either I don't have the slightest as to where I read it

As far as the patch vs peptides you can go either way I think. Optimal would be to use both. If you had to pick one or the other it's a toss up. Peptides are better at preserving muscle and I haven't seen any huge gains off of either the patch or the peptides.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
TheDarkHalf, what's your opinion on localised IM injection for growth or recovery post OP? I read Russianstar used this method with success and read a few other users who successfully injected Subq, but around the injured area.

Is storing them in the fridge, powder form, okay instead of freezing? I would of thought that repetitive thawing would damage the peptides but may be wrong.

I would appreciate your input.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There may or may not be one.....just swore I read one at some point....I probably won't be able to find it either I don't have the slightest as to where I read it

As far as the patch vs peptides you can go either way I think. Optimal would be to use both. If you had to pick one or the other it's a toss up. Peptides are better at preserving muscle and I haven't seen any huge gains off of either the patch or the peptides.
What do you dose the peptides at? I had good results 300mcg Ipa and 150mcg Mod GRF 2 times a day, and even better when adding GHRP-6 and Mod GRF in the afternoon before lunch. I really noticed a difference for muscle gains when I changed dosing to be 30 minutes before food.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
What do you dose the peptides at? I had good results 300mcg Ipa and 150mcg Mod GRF 2 times a day, and even better when adding GHRP-6 and Mod GRF in the afternoon before lunch. I really noticed a difference for muscle gains when I changed dosing to be 30 minutes before food.
I was cutting and dosing GHRP-2 100mcg and Mod GRF 100mcg 3x per day AM, PWO, and PM. I would wait 30 min before eating anything after dosing. Eventually I bumped it up to 200mcg GHRP-2.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
TheDarkHalf, what's your opinion on localised IM injection for growth or recovery post OP? I read Russianstar used this method with success and read a few other users who successfully injected Subq, but around the injured area.

Is storing them in the fridge, powder form, okay instead of freezing? I would of thought that repetitive thawing would damage the peptides but may be wrong.

I would appreciate your input.
I just do subq. I don't know too many people who do peptides IM. You can do it....would probably work better with IGF. You'll just have to read and experiment and see what you like best.

Yeah you can store them either way. I keep them in the freezer until I'm ready to use them, then put them in the fridge for a day or two to let them adjust to the temp, then reconstitute and use them. I think you only run into damaging the peptides after it's been reconstituted.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The effects of GHRP and GHRH are not local as far as I've read, they act on pituitary gland to release GH, and then the GH acts on the liver to release IGF at that point, GH pulses stop as the IGF is negative feedback. The IGF and GH are both systemic at that point, not localized. IM would net nothing better than sub-q, and it would probably act faster if you need that. No net benefit IMO though.

IGF DES is a different story, that can be applied more locally and IMO should be done IM where you're working out pre or post.

IGF-1 LR3 doesn't matter as much since it takes more time to act and has a longer half life so it will "float" away before delivering concentrated doses. I'd still do it IM on the off-chance it works, but I don't think results are much better for sub-q versus IM on the LR3.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Thankyou both for the reply, I'll stick with subq.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Huperzine A and EGCG aren't necessary, I think benefits would be marginal, but it's pretty cheap and easy to add. I'd try them to see if it makes a difference for you, I personally like it, little better headrush for me at least. 200mcg Huperzine and 350mg EGCG. You can get Huperzine cheap on Amazon.

GHRH/GHRP combo rocks, try to dose them 30 minutes before food to block adipocytes, best time to dose is the 2 times before your biggest meals and pre or post workout. I like pre-workout, gives me good pumps. You should generally allow 3 hours between doses.
I too, have not totally bought into the Huperzine theory. Peptides, especially when stacked, and use in saturation dosages, actually approach real growth hormone levels when an athlete works out the math - so I'm not too gung ho on buying more products to impart a slight/marginal effect in the efficacy of the peptides.

PS: I have never heard anyone talk about the pumps caused by the GHRPs before, but you're right, what a great tight feeling! It's been nearly a full month for me now, and it's really in gear at this point.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I was skeptical about the huperzine, I will tell you I've never had the head rush, tingly hand thing until the huperzine egcg combo, also dreams were intense before, now they are movie quality. Bad thing am sleeping so deeply I am shutting off my alarm without waking up. As far as what the peps can do check out my pics, under "1st pic post they leaned me out no calorie reduction and no cardio(I hate Cardio)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I find the cjc and ipamorelin combo or cjc and ghrp combo to work well, like most here are saying. You coud also add some pGH (tyric-6) as well and maybe some Endoamp Max for the high dose of alpha gpc in the morning along with the injections. Just my 2 cents. There's a lot of good info in this thread!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I find the cjc and ipamorelin combo or cjc and ghrp combo to work well, like most here are saying. You coud also add some pGH (tyric-6) as well and maybe some Endoamp Max for the high dose of alpha gpc in the morning along with the injections. Just my 2 cents. There's a lot of good info in this thread!
Welcome back!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally, I'm planning a stack of peptides that will look like this:

IGF-1 DES - Pre-workout ~50-100mcg's, IM, site specific depending upon the muscle group worked and only on training days.
Ipa - Post-workout ~ 200mcg's, sub-Q, training days only
PEG-MGF - EOD ~ 200mcg's @ 2PM.

Trenazone - 150mg/day / First 6 weeks
Test C - 600mg/week / 10 weeks

Ought to be fun..I'm hoping the peptides will bring my BF down to 4-5% over the course of a few months...

IMO, if you have a restricted diet or are around maintenance calories, there is no need for GHRP-6 since it makes you hungry. At that point you could take Ipa or GHRP-2. But GHRP-2 will make you especially tired and is best to take at night before bed. The reason I suggest PEG-MGF @ 2PM is because that is when natural GH levels are lowest and cortisol is highest. I believe the production of GH and MGF reduces Cortisol levels (not entirely sure of this tho). Also, I would not take any IGF products POST workout since it would stunt your natural production even more. An 1 hour before training would probably be best based off the research I have done thus far. A great benefit of PEG-MGF is that you get to have MGF actively working on your muscle cells for up to 8 hrs after injection. Normally, MGF only exists for 15 minutes or so after a workout. Imagine having the hypertrophy of MGF for 6-8hrs at a time and whatever time of the day you like rather than just post workout. I feel like any single peptide by itself will be marginal results but coupled together with different anabolics could result in some serious lean mass and significant drops in BF..

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I was skeptical about the huperzine, I will tell you I've never had the head rush, tingly hand thing until the huperzine egcg combo, also dreams were intense before, now they are movie quality. Bad thing am sleeping so deeply I am shutting off my alarm without waking up. As far as what the peps can do check out my pics, under "1st pic post they leaned me out no calorie reduction and no cardio(I hate Cardio)
WHY did you have to make this post? Couldn't you have just moved on, went into another thread, and been happy with life? Do you have ANY idea how embattled my credit card is lately? I've been swiping and typing it's number in almost daily! HAHA.

Thanks for the advice man, makes sense. I don't 'want' a headrush, but I suppose if somehow a head rush can be correlated to increased efficacy then I'm on board.

I just need to find a good site with BOTH Huperzine-A and the old Green Tea Extract. Be back in a little bit ;)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHY did you have to make this post? Couldn't you have just moved on, went into another thread, and been happy with life? Do you have ANY idea how embattled my credit card is lately? I've been swiping and typing it's number in almost daily! HAHA.

Thanks for the advice man, makes sense. I don't 'want' a headrush, but I suppose if somehow a head rush can be correlated to increased efficacy then I'm on board.

I just need to find a good site with BOTH Huperzine-A and the old Green Tea Extract. Be back in a little bit ;)
A M A Z O N . C O M

Source Naturals

Subscribe and Save

Best Deal

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been doing a lot of research on GHRP-6, and considering giving it a try. If anyone has used it, it would be great to hear about your experience. Did you keep your weight gains even after discontinuing use? About 140 lbs here, 22 years old, definitely a hardgainer. Looking to bulk up on a 5x5 program. Any thoughts and input would be much appreciated.
I recall significant increases in hunger about 15 minutes after administration. I also recall faster recovery times, a shoulder and elbow joint that didn't hurt anymore while taking it, and decent pumps in and out of the gym. Granted, I only took 100mcg's maybe twice a day at best and stacked it with IGF-1 LR3. IGF dose was low, typically between 20-60 mcg's per day.

The weight and strength you put on with this stuff can be good if stacked with other anabolic supplements, peptides and steroids. I wouldn't run it alone.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Sorry Bro, I feel ya' I spend all of my disposable income on supps. At least the huperzine and green tea are cheap, I'd upped my doses of the peps and didn't feel it like the huperzine and egcg made me feel on my original dose, cheaper in the long run I think

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
A M A Z O N . C O M

Source Naturals

Subscribe and Save

Best Deal
I have bought many....... many order with Amazon, however when it comes to supplements I just don't think of them! Ugh. The website I ordered from had the Huperzine-A on backorder, which I didn't see or realize until I checked my receipt in my inbox.

What do you mean by 'subscribe' and save? I've heard that some items offer monthly shipping, where you can save on the product every time right?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
PS: I have been noticing BIG TIME water retention whole-body from the GHRP-2, GHRP-6, AND CJC1296 N0 DAC. I am only using both 2 and 6 concomitantly until I run out of 6. I have been doing, ahem, slightly higher doses than those usually advocated, so that may have something to do with the drastic water retention (I am also on 100mcg of IGF-1-LR3 post workout).

I went from a super tight waist and abs all the way down my abdominal wall, to washed out and loose, in a week, with the peptide combination. Oh, also I has a bad allergic-type reaction to rubbing on FormaStanz on my chest and abs, and going tanning about twelve hours later that day. I am itchy all over no where I applied it.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
PS: I have been noticing BIG TIME water retention whole-body from the GHRP-2, GHRP-6, AND CJC1296 N0 DAC. I am only using both 2 and 6 concomitantly until I run out of 6. I have been doing, ahem, slightly higher doses than those usually advocated, so that may have something to do with the drastic water retention (I am also on 100mcg of IGF-1-LR3 post workout).

I went from a super tight waist and abs all the way down my abdominal wall, to washed out and loose, in a week, with the peptide combination. Oh, also I has a bad allergic-type reaction to rubbing on FormaStanz on my chest and abs, and going tanning about twelve hours later that day. I am itchy all over no where I applied it.

I have just started to notice the same thing, it only happened after I added the Huperzine and green tea. Maybe too much of a good thing, I am going to take a natural diuretic and back the dosage off a little. I don't look like the pictures in my post after my first two months on peps, should I take a week or two off ?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have bought many....... many order with Amazon, however when it comes to supplements I just don't think of them! Ugh. The website I ordered from had the Huperzine-A on backorder, which I didn't see or realize until I checked my receipt in my inbox.

What do you mean by 'subscribe' and save? I've heard that some items offer monthly shipping, where you can save on the product every time right?
Subscribe and save you get 15% off and free shipping, and they send you the product every X months (1,2,3, or 6 months, your choice). You can cancel the subscription at any time with no penalty. They also send you notices before your next product ships, so you can cancel it then as well.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I remember when I first joined AM reading a lot of your posts. Glad to have you contributing here again.
Thanks DarkHalf. You definitely seem to be quite an expert when it comes to peptides. It's good to be back here again, my friend!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks DarkHalf. You definitely seem to be quite an expert when it comes to peptides. It's good to be back here again, my friend!
Well far from an expert. But I've spent a fair amount of time researching them and reading up on them. Thanks man and glad to have you back as well.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Subscribe and save you get 15% off and free shipping, and they send you the product every X months (1,2,3, or 6 months, your choice). You can cancel the subscription at any time with no penalty. They also send you notices before your next product ships, so you can cancel it then as well.
I'm an Amazon addict, and I can't find this feature... maybe it's only offered on certain items? At any rate, I bought multiple bottles of the 200mcg Huperzine-A, and just got in a big supply of ECGC.

Milas, others... what are your thoughts on whether or not to use IGF-1-LR3 every day, even on off days? I'm of course injecting post workout, but can't it exhibit anabolic and repartitioning effects on off days or prior to carbohydrates meals? I would think like anything else, every day administration would yield better results?

NorthEasBeast

Awards
When it comes to the GHRP, -2> -6. This is because there is a smaller spike in cortisol and prolactin.
Quote:
Hexarelin is the strongest of the GHS peptides. It also induces higher amounts of cortisol & prolactin then the other peptides. It may (according to one comparison study) desensitize quicker. GHRP-2 is a little less strong with less impact on cortisol & prolactin. GHRP-6 has very little impact on cortisol & prolactin (although it is a little elevated above 1mcg/kg dosing) and is a little less stronger than GHRP-2.

So you could choose whichever is cheaper. I know GHRP-6 & GHRP-2 cost the same to make. However GHRP-6 at the moment at retail level is a lot cheaper...
^ ^ From DatBtrue ^ ^

Lower cortisol and prolactin spike with ghrp-6 correct? Therefore ghrp-6> ghrp-2 in that respect?

NorthEasBeast

Awards
I would go with GHRP-2 and Mod GRF 1-29. Should recomp you nicely, won't raise prolactin, won't raise cortisol, won't desensitize.

The only time I would recommend GHRP-6 is when you're looking for a large increase in hunger. GHRP-2 is a 2nd gen peptide and has less sides (no hunger, prolactin, or cortisol increase) where the GHRP-6 has all of these to a slight degree.
Cortisol and prolactin increase with ghrp-6 (not ghrp-2)?

NorthEasBeast

Awards
Go with the 2; its a tighter/stronger peptide than 6. If you're going to take 6 you might as well take Ipamorelin. Its the same strenght without the cortisol/prolactin.
switch to GHRP-2. Less hunger side effects, and zero prolactin/cortisol response
I think you've got that backwards darkhalf. 6 is less likely to raise prolactin and cortisol. 2 is stronger but tend to raise prolactin and cortisol to the higher end of the normal range. 6 makes u hungry. 2 not so bad.
GHRP-2 Stimulates the pituitary to releasae GH, and the pituitary also releases prolactin. Why this occurs more with GHRP-2 rather than GHRP-6 I'm not sure... Some users will say 2 is better than 6 and vice versa. GHRP-6 has not been shown to increase prolactin like GHRP-2, so (in my opinion, and I'm not a doctor) GHRP-6 is safer as far as sides are concerned.
-Not planning on taking 2 or 6 above saturation
-don't want elevated cortisol/ prolactin
-darkhalf is consistent with his view of 2>6 and provides supporting arguments
-every forum refers to datbtrue's write-ups, but from what I can tell they indicate cortisol/prolactin increase with ghrp-2

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Even if there is a cortisol/prolactin increase with ghrp-2.....it's going to be negligible and will be within range....not like you're going to get bitch tits or lose muscle on peptides

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Even if there is a cortisol/prolactin increase with ghrp-2.....it's going to be negligible and will be within range....not like you're going to get bitch tits or lose muscle on peptides
According to all I've read and personal experience 6 is not as good as 2, I'm never buying 6 again, I still have 4 vials of it, I got noticiable bloat and gained some fat while on it, back on 2 bloat and fat... schwoop disappeared in a week. According to everything else I read, ghrp 2 causes only a minor raise in cortisol and prolactin, it was created after 6, the next generation as it were, Ipamorelin is supposed to raise prolactin the least but I get the least results from it. So I'm sticking with 2. Is that a fair appraisal Darkhalf? Oh and check out the before and afters of my CJC 1295 Ghrp 2 cycle

Attachments

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Damn. Ripped as hell and great vascularity!

NorthEasBeast

Awards
Very nice definition truthornothin! (a little proof to back up your advise... if only every forum post on the internet was like that).

I almost earned myself a new reputation at work, nearly getting caught viewing your pictures though.

NorthEasBeast

Awards
At the site I'm looking at GHRP-2 costs twice as much as GHRP-6.
-cost is always a factor
-don't necessarily want extreme hunger (especially while I'm trying to sleep)
-I can live with "negligible cortisol/prolactin increases"

I'm researching this in hopes of strengthening a small break in my lower vertebrae that I've had since I was 13
-working out too hard aggravates it (especially deadlifts and squats... might be done with those forever)
-being lazy and not working out aggravates it. Finding a nice balance has proven very difficult
-Doctor's have suggested that building up the muscle around it will keep it in place