GHRP-6 standalone

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ayone have experience with ghrp-6 solo or stacked with AAS?...meaning no OTHER peptides involved.

i know its great for hunger, but without being stacked with cjc1295 is it really worth it?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stacked with anabolics......used preworkout and hunger was insane. Like stomachw as empty. Overall effects too hard to evaluate IMO. Not sure I got anything extra gains/fat loss wise, from it when I ran it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Stacked with anabolics......used preworkout and hunger was insane. Like stomachw as empty. Overall effects too hard to evaluate IMO. Not sure I got anything extra gains/fat loss wise, from it when I ran it.
how long did u run it? did u have any sides u could clearly tell were from the peptide?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say if you are getting it cheap enough, then yes its worth it. I found some for $5/5mg (not including shipping) so I felt it was affordable to run it at 400mcg per dose. much different run that high than 100 :D

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how long did u run it? did u have any sides u could clearly tell were from the peptide?
I don't remember how long. It was a full bottle...... 400-500mcg postworkout 4-5 days a week. ~4 weeks I think. Hunger from the peptide was the main obvious side.

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
ayone have experience with ghrp-6 solo or stacked with AAS?...meaning no OTHER peptides involved.

i know its great for hunger, but without being stacked with cjc1295 is it really worth it?
As long as you plan on running it long enough (6+ mo), yes.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
look up DatBtrue, he has many protocols at 100-200mcg pre sleeping that seem to work great. I've not run them yet but hope to eventually. GHRP is pretty cheap.