after Recon with BW ??
Ive read 2-7 days however i dont think that would help me at all
its 50 mg vial theres no way i would be able to take it all in 7 days
can someone please help me
I havent recon with bw jst yet
Thanx

disgraziato

Awards
I wonder why they would send you 50mg in one vial???Doesn't make sense...You could do 2 things bro: preload a sh^t load of pins and freeze them all and always have enough thawed in fridge for the week, or purchase some vials, recon the 50mg and transfer them over to however many vials you want...and again, take out the vials you need for the week and freeze the rest. Hope this helps u bro...and let us know as you go with the results...

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
DO NOT FREEZE! The peptide will be destroyed during the thawing process. You can freeze the powder, but you can not freeze it once reconstituted.

Your best bet is to split the powder into 10 sterile vials then cap them, although this does leave open the possibility of contamination, and I don't think you can filter peptides but I could be wrong on that point.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
you could filter but you have to find out which filter material binds less,,,and they will bind. you will lose some through stickiness and through retention volume that gets stuck in between membranes.

so....i dont know, how are you going to weigh out 10mg exactly?

i dont think alot of peps you get are sterile to begin with, ive seen many with floating debris (like lint particle or something)

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I just saw this post and I have the same problem..1 BIG 50 mg vial of ghrp-6...Im just going to purchase five 10ml vials and seals and divide the dose equally by "eyeballing" the amount...hoping the bac water can sterilize the powder enough to not be a problem.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I just saw this post and I have the same problem..1 BIG 50 mg vial of ghrp-6...Im just going to purchase five 10ml vials and seals and divide the dose equally by "eyeballing" the amount...hoping the bac water can sterilize the powder enough to not be a problem.
Johnnie, I strongly disagree with your method of 'eyeballing' volumes of GHRP-6. How will you recon these ambiguous amounts of peptide so you end up with an accurate concentration? Or are you going to recon the 50mg vial, then divide up the volume into smaller vials?

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Johnnie, I strongly disagree with your method of 'eyeballing' volumes of GHRP-6. How will you recon these ambiguous amounts of peptide so you end up with an accurate concentration? Or are you going to recon the 50mg vial, then divide up the volume into smaller vials?
I know that idea wasn't so great..lol...but I figured I can't recon the entire 50mg vial at once because the peptide wont be any good by the time I get to use up all 50mg. I haven't reconstituted the vial yet...still researching what might be better...Im sure there are probably some measuring kits out there somewhere for this sort of thing.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Measurement doesn't seem to be the real problem to me.... Keeping it sterile while you do it seems to be a much more important issue.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Measurement doesn't seem to be the real problem to me.... Keeping it sterile while you do it seems to be a much more important issue.
yes..havent worked that out either! I see now why the price for this was (seemingly) so sweet.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
I thought GHRP-6 was relatively stable... i'd just reconstitute the lot and keep it in the fridge.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
U should have talked to the owner, and asked him to divide it into smaller vials......:icon16: