GHenerate and I-GH-1 dosing questions

maestrowill

Awards
Salutations!

I am new to this forum, as well as all bodybuilding forms, so forgive me if I unknowingly break online forum cultural convention! I just purchased some LG products, GHenerate and I-GH-1, and I have some dosing questions. I am 5'5 and 135 lbs and 21 years old. I was wondering how someone of my stature should dose these products. I have read some logs, but the people who ran these products were a good deal bigger than me. Anyways, I hope this is an appropriate question. Once again, any responses will be greatly appreciated!

-Will

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I would dose the following:

Ghenerate
3-4 sprays 2x/day
This can be raised to the full 6 sprays 2x/day if needed.

I-GH-1
1 cap with each dose of Ghenerate
Take weekends off
This could be increased to 2 caps 2x/day if needed.​

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I would dose the following:

Ghenerate
3-4 sprays 2x/day
This can be raised to the full 6 sprays 2x/day if needed.

I-GH-1
1 cap with each dose of Ghenerate
Take weekends off
This could be increased to 2 caps 2x/day if needed.​
Perfect advice. I just lower the dose pre bed as it can keep me awake somewhat. Dose it at 5 sprays and you are golden!

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
has anyone tried dosing Ghenerate @ full dose 3x a day rather than twice..or is the product its absolute most effective it can be @ twice a day/6 sprays?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
has anyone tried dosing Ghenerate @ full dose 3x a day rather than twice..or is the product its absolute most effective it can be @ twice a day/6 sprays?
I haven't seen any logs nor have i heard about a 3 x day dosing...

Its wicked effective and twice a day...:D

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Apart from sleep, can anyone honestly share how it affects their workout. Please, not the "it is awesome", or some ambiguous response, lol. I also heard that this stack works wonders on joint health, any comments.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Apart from sleep, can anyone honestly share how it affects their workout. Please, not the "it is awesome", or some ambiguous response, lol. I also heard that this stack works wonders on joint health, any comments.
one thing i notice is great pumps if taken before a workout maybe a little more coordination.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Perfect advice. I just lower the dose pre bed as it can keep me awake somewhat. Dose it at 5 sprays and you are golden!
Ahhh....that explains it! I did my first ever dose, 6 sprays, s of GHenerate last night and struggled to sleep. I was a little concerned as Igot it for improved sleep and recovery. So I just lower the dose to 4 or 5 sprays pre-bed?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how is this product cycled?

ive been on it daily for 2 weeks,

is a 5 on 2 off protocol better?

how long should a cycle be before cycling off?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established

Quoted for shared interest.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

dont cycle off, no need to.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you run it at 5 on 2 off then you can take pretty much indefinitely, if every day I would take 6 months as it will begin to lose it's effectiveness due to attenuation. The 2 days of seems to keep this from happening..

As far as workouts, increased strength and recovery is noticeable after about a week. You will get a slight boost in testosterone as well because it stimulates LH as a nice side to stimulating growth hormone production. Best taken 1 hour away from carbohydrates if you want the GH release. Insulin blunts the release of GH.