Getting shredded with Burn Xtreme with Chris T

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Just hit chest... Too tired to log ot right now. Get it put up in the AM :)

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday hit chest. Worked up to 275 for a couple sets on bench. Then did some dumbell work. Incline press hex press db flys etc. Doing legs right now. Will update in a bit.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Workout for the day was squats and deads.

Squats
135x10
225x10
315x5
365 3x2 (felt like i should've done sets of 3 or 4 but rep #2 felt shaky on first set so i played it safe after that.)
315 3x5

Deads
135x10
225x10
315x10
405x5
455x2

Called it for the day. Had to go to dinner at the in laws

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Gonna be out of town for a couple days with no service or internet so ill update when i get back in town. Have a great weekend everyone!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Gonna be out of town for a couple days with no service or internet so ill update when i get back in town. Have a great weekend everyone!
unacceptable, in this day and age, your cell phone doesnt work? where you going to CIA headquarters, the moon or area 51. whatever

lmao

have a good time buddy and enjoy

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Cabin in the middle of nowhere montana lol but close. Used to have wifi there but not anymore

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
No gym update from the last few days cause i took some family time for the long weekend. Weighing 206 today and looking lean and I have new vascularity that i haven't seen in a while. In my lats and obliques. I have the horizontal veins going across my biceps. Got veins popping out in my delts and chest and triceps that Ive literally never seen before. Doing good i like it.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
No gym update from the last few days cause i took some family time for the long weekend. Weighing 206 today and looking lean and I have new vascularity that i haven't seen in a while. In my lats and obliques. I have the horizontal veins going across my biceps. Got veins popping out in my delts and chest and triceps that Ive literally never seen before. Doing good i like it.
AKA- just became really lazy

lol

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
AKA- just became really lazy

lol
Pretty much lol. No fooling smith_69. Did alot of taking kids on atv rides, eating good food, shooting guns, and hiking. A good thing about it though is the fact that ill hit the gym today without working 10+ hours first and ill be fully rested so i can assess my strength better than i have been lately.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
smith_69 NutraChem NutraTeam I just ordered my bottle of 11kt spray! Im excited to start it

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Also kinda curious how long the shipping usually takes ordering from the site

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Also kinda curious how long the shipping usually takes ordering from the site
mine was just about 4 days, 2.99 shipping, i have no issue waiting

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
mine was just about 4 days, 2.99 shipping, i have no issue waiting
I have big issues with waiting lol i think ive told you that before. Waiting patiently isnt my strong point

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I have big issues with waiting lol i think ive told you that before. Waiting patiently isnt my strong point
let me say- hang on back in 2 min

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
First day back after a few days off.
Chest and arms

Bench
135x10
185x10
225x5
275 4x2
255x5
245x5
225x5

Db incline press SS/ db incline fly
70'sx10
80'sx10
90'sx8

40's 3x10

Ez bar Preacher curls ss/ triceps overhead extension
80 3x10/ 90 3x10

Hammer curls SS/ Skullcrusher
40's 3x10/ 90 3x10

Got a pretty killer pump. Felt pretty strong today after not having worked or worked out for a couple days.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
love having some days off and coming back-

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
lol-

yes, i had 3 in a row! but were moving in a month 1/2 so we were packing and cleaning up. lots of up and down the stairs this weekend, so it was cardiofull weekend! yippie

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol-

yes, i had 3 in a row! but were moving in a month 1/2 so we were packing and cleaning up. lots of up and down the stairs this weekend, so it was cardiofull weekend! yippie
lol...we all have our cross to bear.....

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 203.4 this morning. Looking lean. Loving the way i look right now. Idk about a gym update today. We'll see. Planned on doing squats and deads yesterday but tweaked my back at work. So we'll see how i feel tonight.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
My bottle is almost empty... Idk maybe a week or so left. :( dang it. Still loving this stuff. Anyways im hoping to be back in the gym tomorrow. When the bottle is gone ill be doing after pictures and body fat % reading and a final review and ill move on to log my journey with 11kt. Might start that log tomorrow even. Ill let y'all know.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Weight this morning. 206. Bf 11.9% going down like crazy. On what i eat? Just crazy

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Got myself into the gym today. After this past week i decided to start over my training cycle of cube kingpin and lower the max weight because my strength has gone down on bench. Surprisingly my squat and deadlift seem as strong as ever its just the bench that is hurting.

Bench day- reps
Comp bench
135x10
185x12
205 3x10

CGBP
225 3x5

Bench paused 1" off chest
195 3x10

The high reps were killing me lol
I'm rededicating myself to strength here. Gonna follow cube for 10 weeks and see where im at and maybe try out a different method.

Incline DB SS/ Incline DB fly
Incline db 70's 4 sets
Incline db fly 40's
4x8

Cable fly
25 3x10

Abs
Decline sit ups ss/ leg raises/ v-ups
3 sets of 15 each exercise

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
you wanna get crazy,
incline bench superset with db flat flies
high cable cross overs then
flat bench superset with incline flies

have fun

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
you wanna get crazy,
incline bench superset with db flat flies
high cable cross overs then
flat bench superset with incline flies

have fun
Ill keep that one in mind. Thanks man.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Please do not workout in front of the dumbbells, lol. Duhh!

Lookin' tight already man! That 24HR pump is gonna give you stretch marks. :)

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Thanks NutraChem... I wasnt working out there. It doesnt sayanything about taking selfies there :)

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Hit legs yesterday and forgot to log it.

Squat
135x10
225x8
275 8x3

Oly squat
295 2x5

Paused squat
250 3x8

It was nice starting cube over the weights were light. But i know that doesnt last long.

Front rack BB reverse lunge
135x10
155x10
155x10

Leg press
4ppsx15
5ppsx15
6ppsx15

Decided to call it good there. Felt good to be back in the gym after only lifting once in a week to 2 days in a row. Gotta keep it going.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
nice

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Checking in here... Nothing to update at the moment. Will have more tomorrow. Diet has been slipping being overly busy with work and kids and just working my butt off really. I did order a TD laxogenin supp from bps on a presale discount that should be here tomorrowish so im excited to add that in for just the joint health aspect alone considering my knees and wrists and hands have been killing me since starting my new job. Hopefully it helps

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I've been gone here. Phone broke and that's my main source of internet. On my last day of BX. So got final updates coming soon. Stay tuned ☺

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Sorry I've been gone here. Phone broke and that's my main source of internet. On my last day of BX. So got final updates coming soon. Stay tuned ☺
sounds good

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Phone still broken. Ordered a new battery and still waiting on it. Here is my thoughts on burn xtreme. Initially the energy kick was retarded strong. Like almost too much. After a few days it smoothed over and was less like a punch in the face but was no less strong. The energy lasts a long time too with no crash at all that i noticed. I didnt change my diet at all. I eat fairly clean for the most part work out regularly 4-5 days a week with heavy lifting. I dont do much cardio. My job is very physical too so that helps out. I started out at a little over 215 i think. I would have too look back and check and im not on the app or a computer where its easy to do lol. Anyways at the end of the 90 cap bottle i am now at 195! I didnt particularly want to go below 200 but oh well... My final thoughts? I love this product. I would (and have already) recommend it to anyone wanting a legit fat burner. Thanks again to everyone at nutraceutical innovations for allowing me to log this product for them. They're quickly becoming my favorite supplement company and the have won a loyal customer in me. Thanks guys. Sorry it took so long for my final review but its not easy when you lose your main source of internet access lol thanks NutraChem NutraTeam smith_69 hvactech you guys rock

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Bro, if your phone is out of commission you didn't have to worry about posting a review right now! I know how much it sux trying to use a half-broken phone. My wife likes to use my phone all the time (even though she has her own!) and dropped it in the toilet awhile back, lol. I dried it out quick with anhydrous alcohol but a few of the keys didn't really work right after that, very frustrating and took over a week to get a new phone! So thanks for the review, but we understand if things happen. I hope you get it fixed soon to guard your sanity, my friend. :)

Glad you liked the BX though and thanks for the review, Chris! You do good logs. :thumbsup:

Impressive results too, 20lbs! Wow.