Getting shredded with Burn Xtreme with Chris T

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I've brought this up in a few other threads about BX. If you just sweat it out the first few days it levels off, usually within a week of daily use. At that point it feels even better mood wise IMO, still just as effective with virtually no loss in duration, but with greatly diminished sides. The initial sides are all that's missing. In fact, the effectiveness actually seems to increase a little the longer you use it, but at the very least it doesn't decrease. It's hard to explain but you'll see what I mean. :)
monpump and 11 k first

then burn 2 weeks

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir. Less like a punch in the face but still plenty of energy to keep me going all day
I am on day 4 at just 1 per day and still getting the punch in the face, I love it!!!

I think tomorrow I will try 2 a day spread out.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I am on day 4 at just 1 per day and still getting the punch in the face, I love it!!!

I think tomorrow I will try 2 a day spread out.
can you video tape this please, lol

seriously though cant wait to see how that works for you

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Checked my bf % today at the gym. 12.7%. I was 16.4 last time i checked like a month ago. Nice.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Checked my bf % today at the gym. 12.7%. I was 16.4 last time i checked like a month ago. Nice.
nice- it really doesnt make a huge difference but what device did you use? my gym doesnt have any calipers.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Just one of those scanners you hold put in your info and hold out in front of you in your hands

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Hit the gym after work last night. My body is feeling pretty beat up after this weeks work. But I got in there anyways. Started with bench.

135x15
185x10
225x5
275x5
300x1 (didnt feel good so backed off)
275 x4
225 3x5
185x10
135x10

DB incline bench ss DB incline fly
80'sx10x3/40's x10x3

DB flat bench SS/ flat bench hex press
80's x10x3/60's x10x3

Cable flys high position
25(each side)10x4

Its crazy how much having messed up hands affect everything. My hands are all jacked up from work and it made everything harder.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Thank god for a day off! Whoo it feels good not working right now. Took my burn about an hour ago and I'm feeling great.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
NutraChem idk how you came up with a way to pack so much punch in one little capsule. But I thank you for it. Good job lol

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Glad you like it, brother. :)

Hey about your hands, you can't wear gloves at work? I used to wear thin fingerless training gloves when I had a construction job and it helped a lot. And in the lab I still gotta wear nitrile or my hands get all dry and cracked from the solvents. Now the callouses happen, never figured a way to stop that and yours look like mine, but the abrasions you can control with gloves.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Glad you like it, brother. :)

Hey about your hands, you can't wear gloves at work? I used to wear thin fingerless training gloves when I had a construction job and it helped a lot. And in the lab I still gotta wear nitrile or my hands get all dry and cracked from the solvents. Now the callouses happen, never figured a way to stop that and yours look like mine, but the abrasions you can control with gloves.
you should see my father in laws- he owns his own plumbing business. whoa smh

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
No i build trusses. Seriously swinging a hammer for 10+ hours a day.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
No i build trusses. Seriously swinging a hammer for 10+ hours a day.
Yeah, that sounds like tough hand work alright. :) The worst is those middle of the hand blisters when you lose about a square inch of skin, and takes a week to heal. I hate when that happens.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice- it really doesnt make a huge difference but what device did you use? my gym doesnt have any calipers.
nifs has a water tank that is supposed to be ubber accurate!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
a ten gun salute for those of us who do manual labor!!! nothing like working up a sweat!!!

a five gun salute to the guys like NutraChem, who keep us going!!!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Haha, very generous of you, T! :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
a ten gun salute for those of us who do manual labor!!! nothing like working up a sweat!!!

a five gun salute to the guys like NutraChem, who keep us going!!!
extra 3 shots for explaining it so guys like me can understand it lol

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys another update here. Im starting to notice Im feeling big and feeling full. My strength is right where it was a month ago which is interesting cause I've lost 20 pounds in that time and almost 4% body fat. The only problem is how jacked up my hands are. They're getting better slowly but it still isn't nice lifting with a giant blister for a hand. Anyways I did shoulders today.

Started with standing BB OHP.
95X10
135X10
155X8
185X5
135 3X5

Upright rows SS/ EZ CURL Bar front raises
90X10X3/50X10X3

Seated DB shoulder press SS/ DB lateral raises
65's,75's,80's,80's
Lat raise 25'sx10x3

I was going a little lighter on pulling motions to accommodate my hurting hands.
Didnt have a whole lot of time so kinda just went in to get a quick pump. Super happy with how lean Im getting. Like I'm seriously blown away and have a hard time believing the guy I'm seeing in the mirror is me.
Tomorrow I'll hit up some legs and im going to up the volume by ALOT.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys another update here. Im starting to notice Im feeling big and feeling full. My strength is right where it was a month ago which is interesting cause I've lost 20 pounds in that time and almost 4% body fat. The only problem is how jacked up my hands are. They're getting better slowly but it still isn't nice lifting with a giant blister for a hand. Anyways I did shoulders today.

Started with standing BB OHP.
95X10
135X10
155X8
185X5
135 3X5

Upright rows SS/ EZ CURL Bar front raises
90X10X3/50X10X3

Seated DB shoulder press SS/ DB lateral raises
65's,75's,80's,80's
Lat raise 25'sx10x3

I was going a little lighter on pulling motions to accommodate my hurting hands.
Didnt have a whole lot of time so kinda just went in to get a quick pump. Super happy with how lean Im getting. Like I'm seriously blown away and have a hard time believing the guy I'm seeing in the mirror is me.
Tomorrow I'll hit up some legs and im going to up the volume by ALOT.
serious results...the mirror don't lie.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Well didnt make it into the gym yesterday (dang it). An older friend of mine called and needed help moving and everyone else bailed on him so i went and helped with that and then went to dinner with the wife and had a huge dinner lol. Feeling very lean and full this morning. Packing all my supps up and lifting shoes so i can hit the gym after work. Legs... They're gonna feel it tomorrow.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Im just gonna go ahead and repeat myself here. After initial punch in the face for the first week or so (which dont get me wrong i like a good stim punch to the face) it leveled off and the stim effect came on smoother and was just as strong somehow. Idk how NutraChem did it but im not complaining. Loving it. The energy is sustained over a long time. I really dont need to take a second dose on most days. I do anyways just because thats how i do things. But im leaning out nicely and got the energy to keep going which definitely is a plus with my job.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
NutraChem clear your pm's so i can message you please

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well didnt make it into the gym yesterday (dang it). An older friend of mine called and needed help moving and everyone else bailed on him so i went and helped with that and then went to dinner with the wife and had a huge dinner lol. Feeling very lean and full this morning. Packing all my supps up and lifting shoes so i can hit the gym after work. Legs... They're gonna feel it tomorrow.
on behalf of older guys everywhere---we thank you!!!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Hit the gym directly after work for a much needed squat session. Energy still running strong from the BX taken at lunch.

Squat
135x10
225x10
315x5
365 3x3
315 3x5

Front rack BB lunge
135 3x10(5 each leg)

Leg press SS/ calf raise
4ppsx10
6ppsx10
5ppsx10
4ppsx10
10 calf raises for each 10 leg press. My legs are screaming. I thought I've been feeling my strength deteriorating a bit with all the weight ive lost but my squats felt as strong as ever. Probably couldve went up to 405 for reps if i hadnt worked 10 hours today. Overall happy with my session today.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday i really wanted to hit the gym after work but my team at work set a new record for trusses built in a day and i was wiped out by the time i got off. Today though i mixed my pre 5 minutes before shift ended and went for it.
Bench
135x10
185x10
225x5
275x4
300x1
295x1
275x2
225 3x5
185x10
HOLY PUMP!

Incline DB press SS/ incline DB fly
Db press
70'sx10, 80'sx8, 80'sx8
Fly 45's 3x10
Hammer curls SS/ Skullcrusher
40's 3x10/ 90 3x10

Standing bb curl SS/ triceps overhead extension
80 3x10/ 90 3x10

Looking leaner and harder every day. Energy is still going strong. Uve been bouncing back and forth between 2 a day and 3 a day depending on how i feel. Will weigh in in the am. Noticing some veins in my abs. Been a while since ive seen that

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Boy am i leaning out or what?! Pictures to come... Weighed in at 206 today and still have like half the bottle left or more. Vascularity and muscle definition is coming in nicely.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Last nights workout. Went in after a long day at work.
Squat
135x10
225x10
315x5
365 3x3
315 3x5

Deadlift
135x10
225x10
315x10
405x5
Thats was the first time I've deadlifted since starting my new job due to my hands being all jacked up. Felt good.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Gosh dang! That's one of my pet peeves. Sorry, and clear now. :)
no body said playing Frogger was going to be easy. that stupid log that goes by faster than the rest is rigged.

how this relates to your inbox is beyond me lmao

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
no body said playing Frogger was going to be easy. that stupid log that goes by faster than the rest is rigged.

how this relates to your inbox is beyond me lmao
Um.... That's a nice addition :) thanks for your words of wisdom smitty

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Did back today.
Pendlay rows
135x10
185x10
205x10
225x8
135x10

Hammer strength iso-lateral row. (pps=plates per side)
2ppsx10
3ppsx10
4ppsx10
5ppsx10
3ppsx10
2ppsx10

Hammer strength iso lateral high row
2ppsx10
+25 each sidex10
3ppsx10
+25 each sidex10
3ppsx10
2pps+25psx10
2ppsx10
1pps+25psx10

Lat pulldowns SS/ cable row
160x10/160x10
140x10/140x10
120x10/120x10

By the time i got here my lats were so pumped i could barely get my body to do full ROM. Felt amazing.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
By the time i got here my lats were so pumped i could barely get my body to do full ROM. Felt amazing.
It's a bitter sweet feeling, isn't it? Getting your lats and shoulders big enough that you can't reach the back of your neck in the shower anymore. :)

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday and today were rest days. I was planning on going to the gym after work tonight but my wife got called into work and so I'm staying home with the kids. Back in the gym tomorrow. Worked extra hard today at work though so its ok  will update tomorrow night.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Yesterday and today were rest days. I was planning on going to the gym after work tonight but my wife got called into work and so I'm staying home with the kids. Back in the gym tomorrow. Worked extra hard today at work though so its ok  will update tomorrow night.
I've used kids in my home workout routines before, when I didn't have weights or got stuck with rug rat patrol. Kid presses, kid curls, kid tricept extensions, kids standing on your back while you do push-ups, that kinda stuff. :)

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Lol nice. I have some workout dvds of Georges st. Pierre called rushfit. Im thinking about doing one of those tonight

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Did one of those workout dvds. Crushed it :) crazy how doing certain things a certain way and focusing on time worked instead of reps can make bodyweight or light weight exercise very difficult.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
My 2.5 year old son spent a portion of it copying me. Makes for a fun time. A little athlete in the making :)

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
My 2.5 year old son spent a portion of it copying me. Makes for a fun time. A little athlete in the making :)
That's awesome, he's developing good habits from dad!
You got him any wrist/ankle weights? These are 0.5's but at his age he might need the 1.0 pounders.

View attachment 135863