Getting hooked up by PES & USP Labs

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Wow two cool companies with one great promo hookup. This is going to be a sick stack for sure! BCAA and jack3d are for the weekends can't wait to try these out.

I will be starting Compound 20 tomorrow and then erase in a few days, Monday most likely. I figure I will start prime up in a week or two. Running at the 6 9 dosing that should bring me up to the end of the run. And let me get a good idea about how the products work on their own.

I can't wait to get started!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First! :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
first dose of Compound 20 this morning. can't say nor was I expecting to feel anything right off the bat.

no stomach issues or reful / burp back.. that is nice :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In. Could u explain 6/9 dosing. Hear it all the time but unsure. Mine hasn't come yet. What Is dosing on c20?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
9 on training days, 6 on non training days.

Like people using the 6/4 dosing with AnaBeta, upping the dose to 6 when they train.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
6 on off days and 9 pills on training days. (for Prime)

The C20 dosing is 1 serving (2 pills) in the AM and then 1 serving 6-8 hours later. and on training days they reccomend taking one serving 30-60 minutes prior to your workout.

Still truely on the fence about adding in the Prime still (only thing I ever got from taking trib was bad headaches). will keep reading reviews. and waiting out 2 weeks to start will let me get an idea how ErasePro and c20 are working for me.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well hello there.

I have to agree I'm on the fence with Prime as well....

I may save it for a bit later.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6 on off days and 9 pills on training days. (for Prime)

The C20 dosing is 1 serving (2 pills) in the AM and then 1 serving 6-8 hours later. and on training days they reccomend taking one serving 30-60 minutes prior to your workout.

Still truely on the fence about adding in the Prime still (only thing I ever got from taking trib was bad headaches). will keep reading reviews. and waiting out 2 weeks to start will let me get an idea how ErasePro and c20 are working for me.
C20 not with meals right?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
it says with meals.. but since i am doing lg / if (kinda leaning more towards warrior at this point due to the time i can actually get to eat during the day as of late) the morning one is going to always be on an empty stomach.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
for Prime I'd love to hear some opinions... I am sure there will be no placebo effect at work with this one, and from what i have read review wise it seems to be pretty much on page with plain trib (with maybe some better recovery?)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for Prime I'd love to hear some opinions... I am sure there will be no placebo effect at work with this one, and from what i have read review wise it seems to be pretty much on page with plain trib (with maybe some better recovery?)
I used prime religiously for 3-4 months at a time about 2-3 years ago.. I always noticed leaning and better body comp, fuller muscles and better strength. However, I would always notice some puffiness in my chest from rise in estrogen.. I'm more than confident the Erasepro Would combat this with ease. I haven't gotten mine yet but I can't wait.. Gotta be today or tomorrow

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
its worth a try right? hopefully no head aches this time around!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its worth a try right? hopefully no head aches this time around!
Definitely.. Personally I would do c20+prime for 2 weeks then add in the erase for 4.. So u finish off with Erasepro solo.. Really work those serm effects just in case prime leaves u with excess estrogen like it does for me..

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
smart idea If i am timing it right - and i may push back the erase a few more days - i should have 5 or so days of Erase only at the end all ready. Do you think that would work out?

I doubt there would be much of an estro kick back, never had any issues with that with DAA or regular trib.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
smart idea If i am timing it right - and i may push back the erase a few more days - i should have 5 or so days of Erase only at the end all ready. Do you think that would work out?

I doubt there would be much of an estro kick back, never had any issues with that with DAA or regular trib.
Yea sounds good

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
will continue as planned then lol. thanks!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
day two again not expecting all that much yet. will see how weekly weighin goes tomorrow.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Weekly weigh in:

Weight down about .5lbs now at 167.6 pretty much on track for how things have been going.

Still not feeling anything different from the c20. Will be trying jack3d and maybe the BCAA tonight. I have a scoop or two left of a recover pro tub I want to finish first. Will be starting erase pro on Monday

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Keep after it!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
thanks man! cant wait to see the waist dropping down.!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
first work out on c20 now in the books

I did notice two things. not pointing fingers yet but i was sweating a bit. (which i almost never do) it was also quite warm out so lets keep track of this.

also when doing intervals I found my cardio capacity greatly increased. i have run them in a while but i was going faster / longer than i had prior. would c20 increase lung capacity?

Thoughts on modern BCAA: mixes great and easy, taste pretty good. Mixing has always been an issue for me, og x-tend left crystals, and Recover Pro (not the sample packs for some reason) leaves white flakes.

Jack3d: one scoop for a fair amount of water. didnt feel a thing, no ba tingles / flushing no stim feeling. will let you know if i can sleep ok :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
early am work out today so 1 serving of BCAA and jack3d when i got up with the c20.

pretty good day of lifting. sweat was still there and it was cold today. strength gains are on target, pumps were good, not better than normal but good, cardio was extremely easy. i was sprinting a a much higher MPH than i have really ever done. didn't even feel winded. good stuff.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
early am work out today so 1 serving of BCAA and jack3d when i got up with the c20.

pretty good day of lifting. sweat was still there and it was cold today. strength gains are on target, pumps were good, not better than normal but good, cardio was extremely easy. i was sprinting a a much higher MPH than i have really ever done. didn't even feel winded. good stuff.
So are u taking the c20 on an empty stomach?

What's your routine consist of? Are you going for strength or just on a size mission like I am?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
yeah first dose is always on an empty stomach. (doing lg/if)

I am using an old school full body routine, main goals right now are recomp / really slow cut. i am looking at progression of strength as a good indicator that i am not stripping muscle as well. could jsut be bro science. but at losing or gaining only .5 a week for the past 5 weeks, it seems to be holding true.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
first work out on c20 now in the books

I did notice two things. not pointing fingers yet but i was sweating a bit. (which i almost never do) it was also quite warm out so lets keep track of this.

also when doing intervals I found my cardio capacity greatly increased. i have run them in a while but i was going faster / longer than i had prior. would c20 increase lung capacity?

Thoughts on modern BCAA: mixes great and easy, taste pretty good. Mixing has always been an issue for me, og x-tend left crystals, and Recover Pro (not the sample packs for some reason) leaves white flakes.

Jack3d: one scoop for a fair amount of water. didnt feel a thing, no ba tingles / flushing no stim feeling. will let you know if i can sleep ok :)
You just being nice or did you get a different batch of the bcaa's? LOL Mine isn't mixing very well at all, most sits at top of the glass...

BTW IN....

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
No mine is mixing much better than what I have used before. I use almost a full shaker of water but it even passed the cold water mix test. If I thought it mixed horribly I wouldn't think twice about saying it. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No mine is mixing much better than what I have used before. I use almost a full shaker of water but it even passed the cold water mix test. If I thought it mixed horribly I wouldn't think twice about saying it. :)
Yea I understand, my mixer cup just broke earlier this week so I'm mixing the old fashion way! Must be the reason. If only I had a usp or pes mixer cup..... HINT HINT :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
haha i have a beast mixer. which i think is the same as USP one :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
yeah first dose is always on an empty stomach. (doing lg/if)

I am using an old school full body routine, main goals right now are recomp / really slow cut. i am looking at progression of strength as a good indicator that i am not stripping muscle as well. could jsut be bro science. but at losing or gaining only .5 a week for the past 5 weeks, it seems to be holding true.
So are you hitting 3 days a week?
What's your full body look like? I just came off one and the reason why I dropped it was because I was hitting 1-2 sets of each muscle every other day; I didn't think I would see much growth with it....

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Good news about the sprints, I do that 3-4 times a week on the treadmill

Also interested in seeing your full body routine. I'll be doing one I put Togeter in April for more recomp before a v taper (back and shoulders) cut for summer :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
yep three day split 3 sets of each exorcise (Steve Reeves routine) goal is to hit 8 reps per set, and once you can get to 12 for all three sets i up the weight.

at its core it is:
Squat
Row of some sort
Chest press / Bench
Shoulder press (sub in deads on day three)
Dips / CG bench
calves

for me modern 4 day splits really did nothing for me. but once i started three days it all clicked (GVT HML 20 rep squat, etc) but everyone is different so i wouldn't call one better than the other. its just what works for you :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
yep three day split 3 sets of each exorcise (Steve Reeves routine) goal is to hit 8 reps per set, and once you can get to 12 for all three sets i up the weight.

at its core it is:
Squat
Row of some sort
Chest press / Bench
Shoulder press (sub in deads on day three)
Dips / CG bench
calves

for me modern 4 day splits really did nothing for me. but once i started three days it all clicked (GVT HML 20 rep squat, etc) but everyone is different so i wouldn't call one better than the other. its just what works for you :)
Yeah personally I think those splits are for people who really beat the muscle thus they should be sore for days! Myself I'm switching a routine to something like the rock had... 4-5 days a week alternating upper and lower body, supposed to burn fat and get some growth as well... U usually stick to 5 sets around 12-15 reps. Plus every says volume grows you ad well as strength does....

Good news about the sprints, I do that 3-4 times a week on the treadmill

Also interested in seeing your full body routine. I'll be doing one I put Togeter in April for more recomp before a v taper (back and shoulders) cut for summer :)
I posted 1 for u and u brushed it off... ;)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
first day of Erase pro today. will report back later if i notice anything

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
first day of Erase pro today. will report back later if i notice anything
Just read this. Reminded to take my pills :lol:

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
haha

glad i could help :) I do love the 1 a day aspect of this, sooo much simpler :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
haha

glad i could help :) I do love the 1 a day aspect of this, sooo much simpler :)
Right.
Today is day 6 for me brah lol...
Been kind of thirst lately, have u?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Day 5 here as well (for C20)

no more than usual, but i generally drink a ton of water. Have not noticed any dry mouth or anything as of yet. If anything I think the Erase Pro would bring that on?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A little late but I'm following. Good luck!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 5 here as well (for C20)

no more than usual, but i generally drink a ton of water. Have not noticed any dry mouth or anything as of yet. If anything I think the Erase Pro would bring that on?
I think the erase pro makes me piss it out...

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
second day of Erase Pro. want to say I am starting to look drier? could be :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any increase in thirst and hunger?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Nope not from c20 and ep at least. Certainly not more hungry and I drink tons of water as it is so that is hard to say. Maybe it is from the prime?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Well cardio minus the jack3d was no where near as easy. Still hit some high speeds for sprints but not as good as the weekend.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well cardio minus the jack3d was no where near as easy. Still hit some high speeds for sprints but not as good as the weekend.
So the jack3d hasn't been giving you heavy energy?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Not really but it def helped with cardio felt like I could go for hours. But didnt wire me out or effect sleep any

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Not really but it def helped with cardio felt like I could go for hours. But didnt wire me out or effect sleep any

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Weekly weigh in

Tape confirms what the mirror shows. Waist is way down. 1/2 inch if not more. Weight is down 5 pounds. Was I holding that much water????

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Starting prime today as well. Will see how that goes.