Getting hooked up by PES & USP Labs

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Weekly weigh in

Tape confirms what the mirror shows. Waist is way down. 1/2 inch if not more. Weight is down 5 pounds. Was I holding that much water????
Nice!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Felt good at the gym not noticeably stronger except for tris. Which are really doing well in terms of weight.

Jack3d is definitely the cause of my sprint speed. I can so see why 1 3 di is banned from comps these days.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
decent amount of energy today but most of it seems to be cardio focused. i think the dry mouth my be from prime? started to notice it today on day 2 of prime.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
man i am tired.. could have easily slept longer or at least laid in bed some more.

hit the ground running, feeling good, joint are not overly sore, at least no more that they might be in the normal course of time. dry mouth is still there, no increased hunger though. Pegging that on prime i guess?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Not much new to report. Super tired but looking forward to the gym tonight.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Wow already two weeks in.

Not sure what to say about Compound 20. hard to say if i see any real changes as of yet. same with Prime. other than the dry mouth i have not noticed much yet running the 6/9 dosing. I would want to run C20 for another bottle if possible to see it you really do need more time to see the effects.

EP really shines though it is so strange to look like you are much smaller, but then all your closes are filling out better. sleeves are tighter, pant legs, etc.

I am loving Modern BCAA (you have a convert there!) and jack3d as well.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wow already two weeks in.

Not sure what to say about Compound 20. hard to say if i see any real changes as of yet. same with Prime. other than the dry mouth i have not noticed much yet running the 6/9 dosing. I would want to run C20 for another bottle if possible to see it you really do need more time to see the effects.

EP really shines though it is so strange to look like you are much smaller, but then all your closes are filling out better. sleeves are tighter, pant legs, etc.

I am loving Modern BCAA (you have a convert there!) and jack3d as well.
U feel "smaller" buy you're filling out your clothes?

:confused:

Guess that's cool though man... I felt "small" & looked small so I switched to EOD...

:thumbsup:

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
its odd, i feel more solid and all that, but i know my waist went down, i have more def on my arms, but shedding the water weight i should be smaller all over.. but my shirts fit tighter in the places one doesnt mind having them tighter :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
not complaining at all. i think I really need a tan (which i am pretty much incapable of naturally having) or better lighting or something

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not complaining at all. i think I really need a tan (which i am pretty much incapable of naturally having) or better lighting or something
It sucks but it's the inevitable truth.. U look more cut when you're tan.. And hairless. Something which is hard for me to naturally or for more than 2 weeks at a time haha

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
tell me about it! i can deal with waxing or buzzing,, no biggie there. but being a fair fair skined almost redhead. i get no color at all.

I tanned for 2 months before my honeymoon and i was barely darker than my normal haven't been out in the sun all winter pale self.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Weigh in time

Down a pound waist down a touch i am sure body shape isn't helping much pretty much a rectangle fram wise so I will never have a super narrow waist.

Mirror test is that I am leaning out great. Starting to get some def going. Bit of flab left on stomach no love handles though. If I had more muscle mass I think I would have some ab pop by now. Feel like I am leaner than I wad last summer at a little over 10 pound heavier. All good there.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah I'm down a pound as well. Was 192.
Eating much less than I was when I bulked up this past winter (while on AndroMass).
Trying to decide now tweaking minor details in diet and also adding cardio into the mix at the very least 4 times a week for 20-30 minutes....

Nice results man. Are you hoping for another stack or bottle of c20?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
id def run it for another 4 weeks. not sure what i think of c20 or prime yet, and it does seem you really need to do it for 2 months to get the most out of them

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
wow anger levels way up today... then again so is strength. odd...

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I crashed something awful sunder afternoon at 3:30 or so... man... forced my self to stay up to see game of thrones. I did sleep like a rock though, actually almost to the point of oversleeping for work.

A little better yesterday but barely. I really think it was just my body finally crashing after the month of craziness at work.

Trying EP at every other day this week, to see how that goes. I havent been having any joint issues, but i want to see how it goes. So far i dont notice any change so I would be comfortable to say for most people EOD is more than enough after say the first week?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
EP eod is the way to go.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
mid week - yay

lookign forward to hitting the gym. still just worn down.. mild allergy + fiscal year end and a new system roll out at work do not lend to a well rested state. plan on taking it out on the weights.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
well in the end work won out. by the time i left i just couldnt hit the gym, had to listen to my body on this one. a rest week is long over due and since sunday is going to be a no training day already - it does make sense to do it now. let my body / mind recover.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
welcome to friday.. slept ok last night still feeling worn down as anything..

almost over "slept" again today. I was up and just laying there, and the next think i new 30 mintues had gone by..

Heres to hoping for a early dismissal today!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Weekly weigh in time:
down a half a pound but waist seems to be way down. Considering how this week went I call that a win.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weekly weigh in time:
down a half a pound but waist seems to be way down. Considering how this week went I call that a win.
Sounds good, barely down in weight but waist has diminished. Sounds like some good recomp there!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
So last week ended up being a total, and well needed rest week. Didn't cheat all too bad with the easter snacking, and I do not have anything left over so no tempations there. Should only be another week (if that) on the c20 portion of this log.

Still not sure what i think about c20 maybe It is more pronunced if you are at a lower bf % like single digit?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
gym day today looking forward to getting back!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
made it to friday again! just want this week over.

It is looking like I might have just a day or two left of c20. I still dont know what i think of this one alone though.

Modern BCAA is a winder no doubt. Jack3d you obviously feel working, and EP hits like a ton of bricks after a day or two of use. Obviously the combo of all of the supps is a winner. But for me at least, having done 2 weeks with only c20 to gauge how it works, i cant say i noticed all of that huge of a change.

Overall my body fat levels have been going down, I have been getting stronger, and some muscle groups (lats especially) look like they have been growing. Over all my weight is only a difference of less than 8 pounds. with at least 4-5 pounds of that being the water weight EP sucked out of me.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Weekly weigh in

Both waist and weight down ever so slightly. Mirror and loose pants say huge drop in body fat over the past month.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weekly weigh in

Both waist and weight down ever so slightly. Mirror and loose pants say huge drop in body fat over the past month.
Awesome news man!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Done with this stack yet?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't access page 5. Is the review on there?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards

There should be, but to sum it all up:

Thanks again to PES and USPlabs!

End result of a month + of using Erase Pro - damn its strong. If you thought Erase was not doing much for you, this will change your mind. EOD should be the default directions for dosing :) Absolute winner here - I would buy again, no doubt. Dried out 4 pounds in the first week alone - if you are already at a lower bf % - like single digits, this will really wow you...

c20 - For me at least I didn't notice all too much - others certainly did though so YMMV on this one. All I can really say about this one is that it didnt work out for me sad to say.

Modern BCAA - My new BCAA of choice, I will buy it again. The only reason i would pick it over Recover Pro is the better mixing. Taste is slightly better, but they are both great, and you can not go wrong with either.

Jack3d - what can i say that hasn't been said. OG formula I am sad to see you go!