Getting HARD-On AgeForce HGH + IGF-1+MGF

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Thank you to Wicked and the folks at Age Force for giving me a chance to try their HGH Power Patch and IGF-I + MGF patch.

They were looking for skeptics, so in an attempt to give a fair and honest opinion of these products over the course of my 90 day run, I am not setting my expectations very high. Time will tell...

I'm 42 years old, 6' weighing in at 216.5 lbs. I train 5 days a week and live a pretty busy life with 3 kids (sports, school work, extracurriculars...) a construction business (employees, subcontractors, customers, budgets, deadlines... ) and a wife ( "do this", "do that"... Just kidding. She's an awesome partner... in life and the gym ). While I spent much of my teens, 20s and early 30s hitting the gym, playing sports, etc., I found it hard to prioritize training while trying to create the life that I now have. Almost 10 years later, I am more focused today than I have ever been on staying healthy and fit. Probably because I need to be to keep up with life and to make sure I am someone my kids can admire and respect. I have come to realize, however, the older I get, the harder it is to train, recover and grow. My body is naturally on the decline...lower testosterone & GH means I'm fighting an uphill battle, or at least a battle that is not as easily won as it was 20 years ago.

While I have tuned in my diet over the past few years and supplemented with the usual array of vitamins, proteins, etc., as well as recently running products like ArA and Alpha Max, I have not taken any steps that seem to be considerations for guys at my age. Who knows what the next year or two will bring, but for now, this opportunity to try Age Force's patches caught my eye and peaked my curiosity.

I received the patches a number of days ago, and as much as I wanted to slap them on right then and there, I resisted. The main reason was that I was at the tail end of an ArA and AlphaMax run and wanted to give myself a week off of these supplements before introducing the patches. Since one of the more immediate and noticeable benefits is supposed to be improved sleep and recovery, I wanted to get back to ground zero free of any other aids.

So here it goes...

I started today with the IGF-1 + MGF patch after my shower. Because I didn't want to have to explain to anyone what the patch was, I opted to put it on my lower abdomen just inside my pelvic bone. The adhesive seems quite strong. We'll see how it holds up. Hopefully, my waistband will assist and not hinder keeping it on. I'll be hitting the gym tonight for a back session and will be wearing the patch until I go to bed tonight.

I will begin logging my workouts as well as my experiences with hunger, sleep, recovery and anything else that seems relevant.

Let's see how this goes! I'm a little excited actually, yet cautiously skeptical. ;)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Herrrooooo.....

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Great intro and detailed, in to follow another skeptics log.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Speed workout tonight. Worked late today and only had 40 minutes including brief stretching. Kept rests short between sets and because of the limited time kept deads light.

Deads
12x135, 12x225, 5x5x315

Wide grip behind neck pull down
12x160, 10x180, 8x200, 7x220

Bent over DB rows (parallel to floor)
12x80, 5x10x100

Close grip pulldowns (with paused contraction)
12x150, 10x180, 10x200, 8x220

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Speed workout tonight. Worked late today and only had 40 minutes including brief stretching. Kept rests short between sets and because of the limited time kept deads light.

Deads
12x135, 12x225, 5x5x315

12x160, 10x180, 8x200, 7x220

12x80, 5x10x100

Close grip pulldowns (with paused contraction)
12x150, 10x180, 10x200, 8x220
Great workout! I love these short sessions but I hate being rushed.

Haha, boobs!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree . It's good and bad . At least you got in and out!

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Chest
Solo tonight, so I was keeping my rests on the short side.

DBBP
15x60s
10x80s
9x90s
6x100s
7x105s

DBIP
12x60s
10x70s
6x80s
8x80s
7x80s

BBDBP
15x135
10x185
6x225
3x245 (almost no rest...was spent)

Pec-dec
12x160
10x180
8x200(stack)
8x220 (stack+20)

Cable flys (mid)
15x45
12x50
10x55

Cable flys (high)
10x50
8x60
Out of time... This old man is done.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Be on the lookout for a great deal coming up for July 4th. It will save you $.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice bro. Looks like some good lifting

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep it up bro. Love the updates.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Time to score more HGH on the cheap with the July 4th sale!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bogo deal here we gooooo!!

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Got back Monday from a 4 day "end of school" mini vacation with the family. I ate like sh*t for the most part which made me do a hard reset on my diet when I returned. The break was good.

I managed to squeeze in the gym that night. (Here is Monday's session. I'll post last night separately.)

Chest

DBBP
15x60s
10x80s
10x90s
8x105s
7x105s
(my gym's DBs only go to 105)

DBIP
12x60s
10x65s
3x8x70s

BBDBP
15x135
10x185
8x225
4x245

Pec-dec
12x160
10x180
8x200(stack)
6x220 (stack+20)

Threw in some cable tricep extensions and done.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Had IGF patch on all day today.

Tuesday / Back (with deads)

Deads
12x135
12x225
8x315
6x365
4x405
I definitely felt like I could have made tonight a heavy night (I usually stick to moderate weight/moderate reps and only go heavy if I'm really feeling good... part of getting old) but I was working with my wife, convincing her to pull heavier for lower reps. I coaxed her into 185 for 5. I see 225 for her just around the corner ;)

12x160
10x180
8x200
8x220
6x240

12x80
4 sets 10x105 (heaviest DBs my gym has)

Standing wide grip D-handle rows (at pull down station with foot against machine) (with paused contraction)
15x120
12x140
10x160
10x160

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very nice

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello ?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello there. Did you disappear ?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Over $500 worth of FREE supplements and we get back 4 updates? Whats the deal man?
$500 geez for that i would post as much i possibly could. Also how much was he give to cost $500?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Look at the beginning of his log

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look at the begging of his log
Not begging. Sorry if it came out that way. I was more trying to knock the OP because a company that is willing to give that much stuff you, you should be courteous and log it.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Not begging. Sorry if it came out that way. I was more trying to knock the OP because a company that is willing to give that much stuff you, you should be courteous and log it.
It was a typo.
not begging...beginning.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anything ???

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is a perfect example of how NOT to run a log! Unless you died, give the common courtesy of a reason you bailed on the log YOU agreed to do for FREE product. Even if you just don't feel like doing it anymore, be man enough and say that.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Exactly . I know we are on line and can't come hunt you down but as a company we spend a good amount of money giving away product.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea this ain't cool. You guys have the integrity to send out the products FOR FREE in hopes of getting unbiased and objective feedback on your products so the consumer can make an educated decision to purchase your products. Hopefully the OP responds and updates his log.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well let's hope he's just hurt or in the hospital or a family member passed because there should be reason at least!

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
My intentions in requesting this product to run a log were sincere. I was not just looking for free product, as I planned on running a detailed log for the duration of my product usage, which I did. Unfortunately, my run was cut short. It seems that a few of you are demanding an explanation... one even wishing me and my family Ill will. ( gotta love the Internet ). Typically, this type of vacuous comment would not garnish a response from me, however, since this log seems to keep appearing on my "subscribed" feed and I did say I would give a "skeptical" review of the Ageforce power patch, here you go...

I volunteered for this "opportunity" before fully researching the product, the delivery method, and the well founded skepticism and criticism that had already been expressed by others. The most obvious and repeated question surrounding this specific product was "How can HGH, which has a molecular weight of 22,124 daltons, be delivered by a transdermal patch?" The only attempt to answer this question that I came across was by djbombsquad who claimed that Ageforce has a lab that is capable of deconstructing and reconstructing the HGH molecule to allow it to pass through the stratum cornium. One doesn't have to be a molecular physicist to recognize that this is complete nonsense.

I recently went back to the Ageforce website to see if they gave a believable explanation and found this...

"Growth hormone is produced within the lateral wings of the anterior pituitary gland, and it’s one of the most complex peptide hormones in the human body. It can only be delivered into the bloodstream via HGH injections or specifically engineered transdermal patches!"

At least the website wasn't suggesting that Ageforce employed molecular engineers, capable of restructuring the HGH molecule in mass quantities. No, they say "It can only be delivered into the bloodstream via HGH injections or specifically engineered transdermal patches". This statement is absolutely correct... The problem is that Ageforce does not use the "specifically engineered" micro-needle patch ( which is essentially a large number of tiny needles which penetrate the skin ) necessary to deliver a molecule larger than 500 daltons. Since the only other method capable of delivering HGH molecules transdermally involves electricity, I think it is safe to say that ( even putting all the other factors aside, such as "shelf life", etc.) Ageforce HGH power patches do not deliver HGH to the user.

This is not to say that the patches can't offer some other potential benefit to the user. Others have reported improved quality of sleep. I can not speak to this, as I have never had issues with sleep. I can say, however, that if sleep quality is the only notable benefit, then one can find supplements to aid in this department for far less than $100 per month.

To summarize, after doing some research, which included reading some unfounded and ridiculous responses from an Ageforce rep on this forum, I decided to cease using the product. Clearly, Ageforce had knowingly made false promises regarding their HGH power patch. Being a somewhat intelligent and responsible person, I could not justify continuing to use a product which knowingly delivers something other than what it promises... not even for free.

Please provide me with a shipping address and I will be happy to return the unused product.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm glad you gave us a honest review !! We don't need it back but maybe give it to your friends that could benefit from it. We apologize about being concerned about the log.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
My intentions in requesting this product to run a log were sincere. I was not just looking for free product, as I planned on running a detailed log for the duration of my product usage, which I did. Unfortunately, my run was cut short. It seems that a few of you are demanding an explanation... one even wishing me and my family Ill will. ( gotta love the Internet ). Typically, this type of vacuous comment would not garnish a response from me, however, since this log seems to keep appearing on my "subscribed" feed and I did say I would give a "skeptical" review of the Ageforce power patch, here you go...

I volunteered for this "opportunity" before fully researching the product, the delivery method, and the well founded skepticism and criticism that had already been expressed by others. The most obvious and repeated question surrounding this specific product was "How can HGH, which has a molecular weight of 22,124 daltons, be delivered by a transdermal patch?" The only attempt to answer this question that I came across was by djbombsquad who claimed that Ageforce has a lab that is capable of deconstructing and reconstructing the HGH molecule to allow it to pass through the stratum cornium. One doesn't have to be a molecular physicist to recognize that this is complete nonsense.

I recently went back to the Ageforce website to see if they gave a believable explanation and found this...

"Growth hormone is produced within the lateral wings of the anterior pituitary gland, and it’s one of the most complex peptide hormones in the human body. It can only be delivered into the bloodstream via HGH injections or specifically engineered transdermal patches!"

At least the website wasn't suggesting that Ageforce employed molecular engineers, capable of restructuring the HGH molecule in mass quantities. No, they say "It can only be delivered into the bloodstream via HGH injections or specifically engineered transdermal patches". This statement is absolutely correct... The problem is that Ageforce does not use the "specifically engineered" micro-needle patch ( which is essentially a large number of tiny needles which penetrate the skin ) necessary to deliver a molecule larger than 500 daltons. Since the only other method capable of delivering HGH molecules transdermally involves electricity, I think it is safe to say that ( even putting all the other factors aside, such as "shelf life", etc.) Ageforce HGH power patches do not deliver HGH to the user.

This is not to say that the patches can't offer some other potential benefit to the user. Others have reported improved quality of sleep. I can not speak to this, as I have never had issues with sleep. I can say, however, that if sleep quality is the only notable benefit, then one can find supplements to aid in this department for far less than $100 per month.

To summarize, after doing some research, which included reading some unfounded and ridiculous responses from an Ageforce rep on this forum, I decided to cease using the product. Clearly, Ageforce had knowingly made false promises regarding their HGH power patch. Being a somewhat intelligent and responsible person, I could not justify continuing to use a product which knowingly delivers something other than what it promises... not even for free.

Please provide me with a shipping address and I will be happy to return the unused product.
It is not AgeForce's fault that you don't understand our process. I wouldn't believe a word you say about this cycle you were so generously given,since all these excuses are made after you did not follow through with your end of the commitment. You begged me to let you run this and I did. I hope this is a sign to all other companies to NOT choose you to log a product. You should have at least honored your commitment,then given your opinion.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Please educate me as to what your "process" is. I would love to understand it, since the only explanation I could find suggested that Ageforce had the worlds top molecular physicists working for them who's groundbreaking work seems to have gone completely unrecognized by the scientific world.

Milas posted back on 8/25/2011...

"In the laobratory AgeForce manipulates the larger molecules and reduces them to smaller component parts that can be easily delivered transdermally. AgeForce does this in ways that by no way affects, limits, or changes the performance of the formula ingredients original size molecule. How we do this is "proprietary" and will not be discussed.

A good analogy would be as follows. If you tried to put an entire watermelon in your mouth and eat it, you could not do it. It is just too large. But if you cut the watermelon into small pieces, you can, of course, swallow them, without loosing any of the nutrition and flavor of the original watermelon."

Ageforce has the ability to disassemble the HGH molecule so that it can pass though skin and enter the bloodstream then apply these disassembled molecules to a patch, cover it in adhesive, package it in a Ziploc bag, mail it in a standard shipping envelope in the middle of July, and deliver injection strength pharmaceutical grade HGH to the user... Holy sh*t!!! Surely Ageforce has received the Noble Prize for this phenomenal achievement.

...or not.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just because you cant understand our process which is proprietary doesn't mean it isn't possible. I will no longer respond to your arrogant smart azz comments. You are the one with no class who doesn't deserve to run any cycles for any company. All you had to do is follow through with what YOU committed to.

Thoms

Thoms

Awards

HardBoiled, I can see how you would be a skeptic, I have my concerns on effectiveness as well. I wish that Ageforce could be a bit more transparent in their lab procedures and how they are making this work. But it also needs to be noted that if you or I were to buy peptides, it's under the "gray market" area "for reaserch puposes only. Not for human consumtion". Knowing this, It may be the reason there can not be full disclosure.
I also research products BEFORE making a commitment to use them. I did find some of the same articles that you are quoting "hgh.org"and the the 'PubMed" govt site. Following links from that, there are studies that this is possible through chemical change. Other sited out there agreeing with this.
If you would like someone to take those patches off your hands PM me. I will pay the shipping and send you a comparable priced supplement.
BTW, IGF-1 is 7649 D, and MGF 2948 (Google told me so :) )
You write well, and obviously a pretty smart Kat! I can respect your doubts and coming back in pissed by a comment. However, I believe this product can work though my education and research. I need it to because I need the peps to help healing, and I hate giving myself injections. So again I'd be happy to help us both in your sitiuation.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well said !

bambino769

bambino769

Awards
Wow so are the patches junk?? Or are they Good?? I just bought the igf1 and power patch ...should I use em ?? Or return them ?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally would keep it. I noticed it took about 4-6 weeks to see some awesome numbers in the gym. So far every one on the board love it.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow so are the patches junk?? Or are they Good?? I just bought the igf1 and power patch ...should I use em ?? Or return them ?
Prolonged use will elicit the best results. Rome wasn't built in a day, so keep using em!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Prolonged use will elicit the best results. Rome wasn't built in a day, so keep using em!
That's very true for ALOT of things, and GH/HGH even the real thing takes over a month before it really kicks in just for an example.. patience is a virtue!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's very true for ALOT of things, and GH/HGH even the real thing takes over a month before it really kicks in just for an example.. patience is a virtue!
You speak the truth brother! Thanks for chiming in!

bambino769

bambino769

Awards
Been on it maximize for 35 days ...don't notice anything ?!!! Thinking bout throwing in the igf patch also ...what u think??