Getting HARD-On AgeForce HGH + IGF-1+MGF

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been on it maximize for 35 days ...don't notice anything ?!!! Thinking bout throwing in the igf patch also ...what u think??
Do it bro! It will aid more in recovery and gains!

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Been on it maximize for 35 days ...don't notice anything ?!!! Thinking bout throwing in the igf patch also ...what u think??
If the first product doesn't work, what makes you think the second one will? These patches are a waste of time. If you want results, get your hands on some actual MK-677, which is administered orally, not transdermally You will see results almost immediately.

Do it bro! It will aid more in recovery and gains!
Really "bro"?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If the first product doesn't work, what makes you think the second one will? These patches are a waste of time. If you want results, get your hands on some actual MK-677, which is administered orally, not transdermally You will see results almost immediately.

Really "bro"?
Yes. I respect what you have to say, but please don't derail the thread and troll.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes. I respect what you have to say, but please don't derail the thread and troll.
Not trying to be rude at all. As i kinda like them AGEFORCE patches that i tried. But this actually is his thread

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Don't even bother with this guy. You cant trust his word for shyt. It's obvious he wanted something for nothing. Post 3 or 4 updates and then disappear. Now you have the balls to badmouth a company who gave you over $100 free product with ABSOLUTELY NO attempt to follow through as a man would. Keep running your mouth. If people cant see what your words are worth, so be it.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Don't even bother with this guy. You cant trust his word for shyt. It's obvious he wanted something for nothing. Post 3 or 4 updates and then disappear. Now you have the balls to badmouth a company who gave you over $100 free product with ABSOLUTELY NO attempt to follow through as a man would. Keep running your mouth. If people cant see what your words are worth, so be it.
If I wanted something for nothing, I would have actually finished using the product. I offered to return the remaining patches but was told that wasn't necessary. We all know these patches aren't what they claim to be, but you keep saying otherwise... It's pretty obvious people see through your bullsh1t. It just takes some of us a little longer. Now it's $100 worth of product... Before it was $500. Even your starting to devalue the product you're peddling.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Also... Please post links to all these logs that supposedly show positive results. By positive results, I don't mean "I think I slept better and felt more recovered in the morning". I want to see one person that gained 10 lbs of lean mass or can show significant recomp in photos. Because for what you're trying to sell these patches for, that's what they should be providing.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Also... Please post links to all these logs that supposedly show positive results. By positive results, I don't mean "I think I slept better and felt more recovered in the morning". I want to see one person that gained 10 lbs of lean mass or can show significant recomp in photos. Because for what you're trying to sell these patches for, that's what they should be providing.
I never quoted $500 ever. The fact you never finished the product is the key. Your opinions are useless and for your own enjoyment. All the logs showing positive results are up. If you cant find then, well that is on you. The comments have also been posted and emailed to all AM members twice in 6 weeks. The fact YOU think results should be X or Y doesn't equal fact. Bottom line is you don't get a credible opinion on the patch since you didn't use them. Kinda goes without saying. Keep ranting if you like, the loudest baby gets the attention.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lol. And your word is worth what? You spew so much bullsh1t, you can't even remember it and you're too lazy to read back a page.
My bad on the $. At least I'll own it. It still doesn't change the fact you didn't live up to your word and follow through with a log you begged me for. I wonder how other companies will view that when choosing loggers? I'm pretty sure actually running the log is usually a requirement. Either way, looking at your log attempt anyone can clearly see you have no credibility.

Actually if you had 90 days of HGH POWER PATCH and IGF-1MGF you were given over $550 worth of products.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Age forces Web site has people's quotes you can always check out for people talking about weight gains and not just sleep. I have never seen a company that sells pills and tables make claims other than the raw suppliers and few supplement companies can you provide me with other companies that are making claims ?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Really "bro"?
Which oral company has made claims on there product for mk677 ? I'm curious .

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Which oral company has made claims on there product for mk677 ? I'm curious .
I'm talking about real world results reported by the users, not "claims" by the companies selling the product.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I'm not taking any side's but I do log quite a bit of supps and give my straight up review so people don't waste their money and It makes me wonder why not only you but several people always ask to post a log when I figure you guys can easily search maybe with "AgeForce" and find plenty of logs
Anyhow this is me and puccahs log a while back and it was more then just a "well I kinda think its doing this or that" and if you don't want those patches I will for sure take em! also I really thought about paying a lab to test them and see what they consist of, expensive though. hope this all helps

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'm not taking any side's but I do log quite a bit of supps and give my straight up review so people don't waste their money and It makes me wonder why not only you but several people always ask to post a log when I figure you guys can easily search maybe with "AgeForce" and find plenty of logs
Anyhow this is me and puccahs log a while back and it was more then just a "well I kinda think its doing this or that" and if you don't want those patches I will for sure take em! also I really thought about paying a lab to test them and see what they consist of, expensive though. hope this all helps
I'm sure puccah would disagree with that comment

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm speaking strictly for myself, I'm not to sure what her end words were/
Thanks for the clarification and the honesty of the effectiveness of the patch for you.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the clarification and the honesty of the effectiveness of the patch for you.
Yea no prob, the ONLY drawback I have is the cost of these things, I understand theres a lot behind the scenes and profit has to be made, but for my taste these things cost keep me away from ever purchasing them, I suppose if you have the funds and want to check it out and they work the first time it could be worth the investment, I was very fortunate and grateful to be picked to test around $500 worth of patches, and one day if I have the money there are some interesting ones I want to check out. best of wishes to everyone

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get them on bogo!

bambino769

bambino769

Awards
I gotta say I been taking these patches igf ..and hgh maximize for bout 49 days now and I don't see ****!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We were looking at the idea but the safety and legality is still a concern .