Getting fat on vector?

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I started vector a few days ago and within a day I got puffy through my midsection and chest. Like tubby, lost definition. This happened before when I tried longjack. I know both of these supps can have a positive affect on T. Could it be that I'm aromatizing that rapidly? I've got some letrone on the way to see if that helps. Anyone had a similar experience?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
when i took vector, I had near uncontrollable hunger. did you too, and stuff the pie hole with everything in sight? that influx of food could result in blurred details.
not saying this is the case but it could be..

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
when i took vector, I had near uncontrollable hunger. did you too, and stuff the pie hole with everything in sight? that influx of food could result in blurred details.
not saying this is the case but it could be..
I haven't noticed any real change in appetite. I've been eating pretty much the same since I started it. It's a weird reaction. It definitely seems like an estrogen spike

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I haven't noticed any real change in appetite. I've been eating pretty much the same since I started it. It's a weird reaction. It definitely seems like an estrogen spike
Pretty sure vector can't raise your estrogen levels, but I could be wrong

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
could be an allergy.

I don't think It's meant to be a test booster; thus, I would find the Idea of test aromatizing (especially this soon) not plausible.

It would take far more days to get the body to react to a raise in test, and further, test boosters don't typically raise test beyond the point that the epi/test ratio gets out of whack enough to cause that.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Definitely is not hormonal. However I used it for about 3.5 years straight for natty strength and it’s best and reacts as a bulker - so the body does react by putting on scale weight (all things the same) I found. I followed this supplement extensively btw. Most don’t react that much and that soon. What are your goals?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Used Vector a few times. Did not effect me that way. The ingredients I do not believe would have such a substantial effect on hormones to be the cause.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started vector a few days ago and within a day I got puffy through my midsection and chest. Like tubby, lost definition. This happened before when I tried longjack. I know both of these supps can have a positive affect on T. Could it be that I'm aromatizing that rapidly? I've got some letrone on the way to see if that helps. Anyone had a similar experience?
There is no longjack in Vector and nothing estrogenic.
Nothing that aromatizes. ITs not a steroid so it cant directly aromatize so it is not an estrogen thing.
You also cant gain much fat in a few days so the only thing it really could be is water or air.
Meaning either you are retaining some water for some reason or you are getting gas which is bloating your stomach.
I think I agree. Its most likely not supplement related. we have also sold over 10000 of these with no other reports like this.

Whats your diet like?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nothing that aromatizes. ITs not a steroid so it cant directly aromatize so it is not an estrogen thing.
You also cant gain much fat in a few days so the only thing it really could be is water or air.
Meaning either you are retaining some water for some reason or you are getting gas which is bloating your stomach.
I think I agree. Its most likely not supplement related. we have also sold over 10000 of these with no other reports like this.

Whats your diet like?
I know that when I've been dieting for a long time and my stress levels are high sometimes I wake up in the morning with a full set of abs and then by midday they're all blurred out and I'm watery. This has nothing to do with vector I'm just talking about things that could potentially cause the problem in such a short period of time. Because there's no way there's going to be noticeable fat gain in a matter of days

Reactions: Nac
cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Whats your diet like?
It's most likely water retention then. I do tend to be incredibly sensitive to meds/supps. Either way, my body reacted to it. I think I'll try cutting the dose down for a few days until my body gets used to it. I really want to give it a run. I've been on fd2 for a few weeks and am really liking it. My diet is getting cleaned up. I don't count every gram of substance going in. Basically keeping the carbs towards the beginning/middle of the day, high protein and medium fat throughout. I'm just looking to build a decent everyday physique. Not competing or anything like that.
Edit: vector has given me wicked gas. Like, damn dude

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's most likely water retention then. I do tend to be incredibly sensitive to meds/supps. Either way, my body reacted to it. I think I'll try cutting the dose down for a few days until my body gets used to it. I really want to give it a run. I've been on fd2 for a few weeks and am really liking it. My diet is getting cleaned up. I don't count every gram of substance going in. Basically keeping the carbs towards the beginning/middle of the day, high protein and medium fat throughout. I'm just looking to build a decent everyday physique. Not competing or anything like that
I still don't think it's your body reacting to the supplement I think it's your body reacting to your diet or to stress levels etc. When people start taking a new supplement and this is especially true for someone who's taking anabolics but we're talking about a supplement here. It's human nature that when something changes or something weird happens or something you feel like goes wrong your brain automatically blames it on the product you're taking. It's like the placebo effect, but different, I forget what the name is for it

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's most likely water retention then. I do tend to be incredibly sensitive to meds/supps. Either way, my body reacted to it. I think I'll try cutting the dose down for a few days until my body gets used to it. I really want to give it a run. I've been on fd2 for a few weeks and am really liking it. My diet is getting cleaned up. I don't count every gram of substance going in. Basically keeping the carbs towards the beginning/middle of the day, high protein and medium fat throughout. I'm just looking to build a decent everyday physique. Not competing or anything like that.
Edit: vector has given me wicked gas. Like, damn dude
Well there you go.
Gas lol. Maybe constipation. I can look like I have a basketball in my stomach when I have gas.
Give it a few days. Its probably contributing to your intestinal flora and fauna. It will likely subside after a few days.
The other thing is make sure you are drinking at least half a gallon of water daily. More if you drink caffeine and alcohol.
Also maybe add some fiber.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well there you go.
Gas lol. Maybe constipation. I can look like I have a basketball in my stomach when I have gas.
Give it a few days. Its probably contributing to your intestinal flora and fauna. It will likely subside after a few days.
The other thing is make sure you are drinking at least half a gallon of water daily. More if you drink caffeine and alcohol.
Also maybe add some fiber.
Right on man, thank you for the help. I went for BLR products due to your reputation. I'm not saying the supp is bad nor am I trying to give it a bad rap. I'll go down to 3 caps a day for a few days. I've been taking it right along with follidrone. Should I split them up through the day?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right on man, thank you for the help. I went for BLR products due to your reputation. I'm not saying the supp is bad nor am I trying to give it a bad rap. I'll go down to 3 caps a day for a few days. I've been taking it right along with follidrone. Should I split them up through the day?
Yah split the dose up. 2 vector and 1 follidrone 3x daily. Sometimes different plant extracts can interact with your microbiome and produce gas. Should pass.
Can also try tue 3 caps a day for a bit until you adjust and up the dose.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vector and follidrone is a great stack OP.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
2 vector and 1 follidrone 3x daily
I would agree with this dosage set up as well. I like that spread over you're three largest meals.

DinnerTable

DinnerTable

Awards
I've been wanting to try Vector, I guessing by this point I'll wait to try it on my next muscle gaining phase (in addition to other supps). I just literally finished both a bottle of Rebirth and Follidrone (as pct add-ons) and was really impressed by how well it went. I think the epicatechin in follidrone brought out some strength and vascularity.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing in our product would make you gain fat !