Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
upped my dosing today to 3/2/2. looking for more oomph in gym, I just hope it doesn't negatively effect libido-I am loving the fantastic boost in libido!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
When i up my dose i notice a dif immediately but ive always only used just enough to where i know im not over doing it. Super good results now means nonresponsive later. Like 4 shots isnt always better than 2 shots.

I also pulse mine. I only use 4 a day now like 2x a week. W 2 days at 1/2 tab 4x a day and the rest at 1/1/1/1

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how I missed your log, bigt! My bad.

Great stuff in here.

For me, my hunger is going through the roof. I'm eating more and more and just keep stuffing my face. And, my sleep has gotten better, too. Deeper and more restful.

I might be the outlier in terms of how I'm responding, but there could be others that might have the same benefits as me.

I'll try and take my doses before eating and see how that improves everything.

All in all, I'm enjoying my run. Got plenty of pills to dial in everything just right.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Great stuff in here.

For me, my hunger is going through the roof. I'm eating more and more and just keep stuffing my face. And, my sleep has gotten better, too. Deeper and more restful.

I might be the outlier in terms of how I'm responding, but there could be others that might have the same benefits as me.

All in all, I'm enjoying my run. Got plenty of pills to dial in everything just right.
I have not noticed any increase in hunger, but sleep is great !!

dactyl

dactyl

Awards
Just got a bottle in today and gettin back on track with tracking my macros this week! Looking forward to seein how this goes

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Great stuff in here.

yup...it is a big bottle-204 tabs!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I tried 3/2/2 today...can't say I noticed much difference over 2/2/2, going to give it a week-if no noticeable difference is felt will go back to 2/2/2---hey no need to waste it, if 6 per day gets the job done I win, bottle lasts longer!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I came in like a wrecking ball !
I never have much appetite in summer on days I am working in the heat[which is most days]...but when I get home, shower, get rehydrated...IT'S TIME TO CHOW!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I never have much appetite in summer on days I am working in the heat[which is most days]...but when I get home, shower, get rehydrated...IT'S TIME TO CHOW!!!
Hell yes ! I had a cheeseburger in paradise today after fasting for 16hrs

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hell yes ! I had a cheeseburger in paradise today after fasting for 16hrs
last time I was at CIP I had a big plate of sliders and another whole plate of fries, lol. then I ate some of my wifes that she couldn't eat,lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow ! I need to come visit !
anytime...the CIP here in terre haute is only 2 years old so it is very clean and well kept, and service is top notch!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No increase in hunger at all, in fact I have been sticking to my "Diet" better than usual ??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No increase in hunger at all, in fact I have been sticking to my "Diet" better than usual ??
I bet I held a porterhouse steak hot off the grill under your nose you would forget all about that diet, lol!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I bet I held a porterhouse steak hot off the grill under your nose you would forget all about that diet, lol!!!
That has nothing to do with hunger, that has to do with me being a spineless jelly fish with no will power !! Bring On The Porterhouse!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That has nothing to do with hunger, that has to do with me being a spineless jelly fish with no will power !! Bring On The Porterhouse!!!
gotta have that baked potato off the grill too, with lots of real butter and some sour cream!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh Yea!!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Damn, bigt! Now you owe us all a porterhouse! I can smell it already!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
then we have the good old corn on the cob cooked on the grill...it took me a few tries to get it right but now decades later I have it perfected...you haven't had corn on the cob until you buy it straight from the farmer and cook it on the grill!!!

hows the diet coming, we haven't even got to my wifes green bean casserole and banana pudding yet, lol.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love this time of year when you can get Fresh Corn on the Cob !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
maybe a little difference in workout today on 3/2/2, but it seemed to help power me thru one hell of a hot humid day at work today...sometimes I look back and am very grateful things have worked out so well, when I got laid off from international paper I thought it was the end f the world....now I look back on those days and thank GOD I don't have to work in that miserably hot box factory---if you think it is hot outside, after spending a day or night in a box factory the outdoors feel like air conditioning!!!

eruption by edie van halen...that is best way to describe my libido!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Go T go !!!! My dtp v3 will be here any day . Im going 10 a day out the gate !

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
maybe a little difference in workout today on 3/2/2, but it seemed to help power me thru one hell of a hot humid day at work today...sometimes I look back and am very grateful things have worked out so well, when I got laid off from international paper I thought it was the end f the world....now I look back on those days and thank GOD I don't have to work in that miserably hot box factory---if you think it is hot outside, after spending a day or night in a box factory the outdoors feel like air conditioning!!!

eruption by edie van halen...that is best way to describe my libido!!!
One of my friends works in HR for them. They just purchased 3 paper mills from their biggest competition.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
One of my friends works in HR for them. They just purchased 3 paper mills from their biggest competition.
I worked for Weyerhaeuser until 2007 when ip bought our plant on franklin rd in indy. they started layoffs at the beginning of 2008, I made it until 3rd cut. 2010 they closed the plant down completely.

before I worked at Weyerhaeuser I worked for inland container over at stout field in indy, now ip has bought that plant also. those used to be well paying jobs, now they are going thru temp agencies paying $10 an hour.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I worked for Weyerhaeuser until 2007 when ip bought our plant on franklin rd in indy. they started layoffs at the beginning of 2008, I made it until 3rd cut. 2010 they closed the plant down completely.

before I worked at Weyerhaeuser I worked for inland container over at stout field in indy, now ip has bought that plant also. those used to be well paying jobs, now they are going thru temp agencies paying $10 an hour.
Yep. Yep and yep

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sorry for not posting yesterday, I drove to indy and picked up my cpap machine...used it for 1st time last night!!!

felt good this morning, but decided to relax today- drink my coffee, watch some tv and do some catchup mowing tomorrow--after workout!!!

did get in a nice 'session' with the wife last night before I hooked up cpap machine, lol.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hope the machine helps you sleep better and leads to some Gains !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hope the machine helps you sleep better and leads to some Gains !!
woke up this morning actually feelin refreshed!!! it is really helping my breathing, must be the water vapor!!!

totally killed workout this morning....took 3 r4w and 3 dtp v3 30 minutes prior and beat the crap outta the weights!!! felt good to let off some steam, aggression has been on the high side!!!

it is cooler here today, loaded up the dogs and went to the park...my knee has been bothering me so no jogging, just a brisk walk-that was fine for my oldest dog[my old buddy sid] but the younger one wanted to run, lol.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stim Junkie!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
between the DTP V3 and my new dream station cpap machine I am really feeling good. I woke up this morning and realized that I didn't get up even once to pee last night, this never happens!!! also during workout I noticed I am breathing much better, made note of less time between reps and sets.

and you want to talk about a pump...my penis was throbin like a robin, yeah baby!!!

getting a hard on like when I was 18 is what I call f'ing alpha!!!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff, bigt!

Also, penis? What are we, in grade school! HAHAHA...just reads funny is all

And, one last thing: medium rare is better than well done.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my ding a ling, everybody sing...you must be playing with your own ding a ling.....

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll only do it till I need glasses !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll only do it till I need glasses !!
or until you are swimming across turtle creek and one of them snappers bites off your ding a linga ling, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had a really good day today....hope everyone else did too....

in the words of the immortal james brown---I feel good!!!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya, bigt!

The overall sense of well-being benefits from DTPv3 have helped me enjoy the days more and more---even with world going to s--t.

Even yesterday, when work was getting stupid, I was able to rise above it all. I don't know how idiots come to be in charge, but, oh well. (Mini-rant over.)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I hear ya, bigt!

The overall sense of well-being benefits from DTPv3 have helped me enjoy the days more and more---even with world going to s--t.

Even yesterday, when work was getting stupid, I was able to rise above it all. I don't know how idiots come to be in charge, but, oh well. (Mini-rant over.)
They always end up in charge....one of the reasons I got out the military

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hear ya, bigt!

lol...I hear you man...the feel good effects of DTP V3 are phenomenal.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
everything is going well...things have leveled out and remain very high-libido/mood/slight to moderate strength/endurance/aggression and appetite.

not to mention the pump I got workingout this morning!!!

although I said things have leveled out, there are no diminishing effects-things are still as good as around the 2nd week when DTP V3 fully kicked in!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
everything is going well...things have leveled out and remain very high-libido/mood/slight to moderate strength/endurance/aggression and appetite.

not to mention the pump I got workingout this morning!!!

although I said things have leveled out, there are no diminishing effects-things are still as good as around the 2nd week when DTP V3 fully kicked in!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bottle is getting close to empty, probably only have a day or 2 left...going to run a cycle, then get more DTP V3 to run for pct!!!