Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haha yeah Im the 2006 Chuck Diesel again. That also was the best year for GET DIESEL in sales coincidentally.
my 1st year at anabolicminds...just sayin!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just popped 2 R4W...plan to take 3 in mornings but it's almost 5pm here, don't want t be up all night, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dug up BigTs DTP V2 log to compare notes. I bet if look hard enough I can find a DTP V1 log. Isnt this V2 log the one you had hormone test on?

Can you quote the results or Ill look tomorrow.

I have a review for DTP V1...yes, version 2 is where I was taken off trt I believe...I was being tested pretty often after being diagnosed with polycythemia, so I probably did post before and after test levels---but I can' remember specifics!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I have a review for DTP V1...yes, version 2 is where I was taken off trt I believe...I was being tested pretty often after being diagnosed with polycythemia, so I probably did post before and after test levels---but I can' remember specifics!!!
Well what counts is you did pre and post use test results with the misses. ohhhhhh

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dug up BigTs DTP V2 log to compare notes. I bet if look hard enough I can find a DTP V1 log. Isnt this V2 log the one you had hormone test on?

Can you quote the results or Ill look tomorrow.
go to my reviews, dtp v2 is around 4th down...total test upon starting was 275...shbg was 76

total test after dtp v2 was 425...shbg was 57...

a remarkable difference since the plug had just been pulled after 7 years on trt due to polychthemia. I wrote In the review how much better I felt--symptoms of low test were gone.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
for some reason it won't let me have access to pages 2 and 3 of my reviews, but I know I have a review on the original dtp.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
R4W is the only stimulant that increases my sex drive [libido]...combined with DTP V3---:bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yesterday I FINALLY went for my follow up appointment for the sleep test I had done in june...I have sleep apnea, I stopped breathing 93 times in 5 hours, lol...I also have restless leg syndrome, the doctor said I set a record for leg movement-like I was playing soccer in my sleep he said.

I have a cpap machine coming and I got a prescription for REQUIP..ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT REQUIP????

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I also have sleep apnea and I'm awaiting a sleep study. Stopped breathing 3 times for over 15 seconds a few nites ago so it's getting worse than it has been for a few years. Scary stuff indeed!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 7

libido is very much increased:banana:.....aggression is also increased:smashfreakB:...strength is increasing although not nearly as much as libido and aggression...

I feel like my old self again, really liking DTP V3.

no longer dreading workouts, I am looking forward to them to release some aggression...and sex is once again on my mind often, and wanting it as much as the wife is willing!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I also have sleep apnea and I'm awaiting a sleep study. Stopped breathing 3 times for over 15 seconds a few nites ago so it's getting worse than it has been for a few years. Scary stuff indeed!
I hear that cpap is a pain in the arse...but many have said it really improved their lives!!! my doctor even thinks my sleep apnea may be a contributing factor to my low test.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just saw your log, in!

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I hear that cpap is a pain in the arse...but many have said it really improved their lives!!! my doctor even thinks my sleep apnea may be a contributing factor to my low test.
Really? I haven't ran bloodwork for low test but feeling ****ty earlier in the year made me run Alphamax XT for 8 weeks and now on an 8 week course of Test1fy along with extra ashwagandha. I'd be curious to see if bloodwork proves this to be the case in relation to my sleep apnea

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Really? I haven't ran bloodwork for low test but feeling ****ty earlier in the year made me run Alphamax XT for 8 weeks and now on an 8 week course of Test1fy along with extra ashwagandha. I'd be curious to see if bloodwork proves this to be the case in relation to my sleep apnea
since I go thru the VA I have no clue how long it will take to get cpap machine, but I will request my doc to do bloods after I have been using it for around a month. hit me up with a pm in around a month or so if you are interested in results...better yet I will post them here!!!

stay tuned...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dtp v3 tops all . Science will prove it.
since I have been taken off trt if I can keep my test around the 400 range I will be very happy-a decent test level is required for good health...but mostly I am concerned with quality of life, DTP V3 seems to be working very well at that, and I am only a week in!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ppl be running bottles and bottles of these other test booster w nothing to report but they hungry and sleeping better.....
after only a week the libido and aggression increase is unmistakable.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did two bottles of alphamax xt and felt nothing except depression and headaches.
Me neither (without the depression and headaches though), was kind of a letdown after all the praise on here in every second post.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Me neither (without the depression and headaches though), was kind of a letdown after all the praise on here in every second post.
I haven't had any headaches, and I am definitely not depressed on DTP V3, lol.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't had any headaches, and I am definitely not depressed on DTP V3, lol.
It is really sad that I cannot try it in Europe. I am running Raw Test at the moment solo and had Test Hardcore in the past. Next time, I will stack both to get something similar.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I thought for sure IT would have cured my ED but I had to grab something ELSE . Letdown , IT was .... Another thing I noticed was the dosages are far off from clinical . You would need like 6 caps to make anything happen ....
let me know how DTP V3 treats you....this stuff is for real. even with all my issues I feel like a horndog, lol.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Huh thats really odd, no results and some side effects? VVVVV

Do you know what the clinical dose of Ashwaghanda is? 600mg at 5%, Alphamax contains 600mg at 5% per daily serving.
Clinical dose of Feurlic Acid is? 30mg per day, Alphamax contains 30mg of Feurlic Acid per daily dose.
Clinical dose of Forskolin? 50mg per day, Alphamax contains 50mg of Forskolin per daily dose.
Clinical dose of Tongkat Ali is? 100mg of 100:1, Alphamax contains 300mg of 200:1

I could keep going down the list but I think you get the picture. Also I wouldn't expect a natural supplement to cure a medical condition like erectile dysfunction.
Im not trying to hijack this thread but ive been making test boosters for 11 years. I woudnt make that formula above. If i did I would reguard it as my raw test or sunami, or that testojack product in the yellow bottle also "clinical dosing" your way thru a formula never works in the long run. Its gotta "do something"... Clinical dose for who? Male athletes who weigh 200lbs or 120lbs. I make products for ppl who train over 80% max effort, are completely shut down or have tried everything else...oh and weigh over 200lbs. So when "reg ppl"use the product they are blow away. Well are very satisfied w the results. I cant speak on Alpha max. Never tried it. But i know the effective dose of LJ100 is 200mg for only 10days. I said this b4 but i know LJ100 well. I was using it way back in 2007 in products. I know hp ingredients well. Was damn near down the street from them for yrs. Ive seen all the "research." Also those LJ 100 studies show ppl test levels going frm like 400 to 900. Believe me....If ppl test levels was going from 400 to 900 it would be the most consistent ingredient in the supplement industry for the last 10 yrs. Even over creatine. It does work tho when used correctly.

I say good luck to all the clinical dosed products. Its good to have some standard but that's it on this log on some other product.

Ppl never question when ppl say something positive. Something negative its "bs. Your lying. Bs"

I say use one then try the other. Let the world know what works best for you at your age, diet and training level. I say that w my products also. Take a break...use these other test boosters for a bottle or two.....you gonna come home anyway.

No other company will give that advice on here.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Gotta say I loved my 8 week run of Alphamax XT, aggression in the gym, feel good factor, leaning out,libido boost, would definitely recommend it

Sent from my D5503 using AnabolicMinds mobile app

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Gotta say I loved my 8 week run of Alphamax XT, aggression in the gym, feel good factor, leaning out,libido boost, would definitely recommend it

Sent from my D5503 using AnabolicMinds mobile app
You ever used diesel test procycle?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Actually you know what. Fck this. Talk is cheap. Anyone who is reading this and has logged alphamax solo and isnt a rep. Pm me the link to your log and ill let up to 4 ppl log dtp v3 (in the US) on me. Cats gonna learn its put up or shut up over here at Get Diesel.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So...bigT, you likey da bonerz?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to sound like admin, but perhaps PMs would be good to use for this sub-discussion. This is someone's company-sponsored log after all.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Well well i must say. 200mg 10 days was what i was going off memory. Here is their clinical dose. 2x2 50mg 10days. Just went in my archives for LJ100 paperwork. Not no 100mg.

Attachments

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
So u know its right here....in my hand. Not on google

Wait a min....he said of 100:1 no thats LJ100. Not 200:1. Lj100 is freeze dried. You cant compare an effective dose of lj100 to no other long jack. Idc if they say its 300000:1

Attachments

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
It is really sad that I cannot try it in Europe. I am running Raw Test at the moment solo and had Test Hardcore in the past. Next time, I will stack both to get something similar.
Yeah stack DTH and Raw Test, or go DTH Raw and Sunami to be slightly above DTP V3 alone if you are in Europe. Raw Test isn't garbage tho, its comparable to all these other test boosters.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow---I take my wife out to dinner, and my log blows up:numbered:

red lobster has some good chow, I probably ate too much-gonna have to hit the gym hard tomorrow...

I am pretty sure I am about to get lucky...goodnight!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Better Sleep = Better gains you are on yur way to Monster Hood !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 8

FEELING GOOD. libido is rocking...time and ease to erection is way down, and erection is FULL. having confidence in a strong erection is increasing my control and not only is this allowing me to relax and enjoy sex more, it is also allowing me to last longer-my wife was impressed. good time was had by all last night---last night was damned near worth the price of the bottle, lol.

workout this morning was the best so far, psyched myself up before workout and channeled my aggression into the weights, added 5lb on most lifts, and added in a few extra sets. pump seems to be getting better with every workout, today was exceptional.

weight is holding steady even though I haven't been eating real clean---to be honest I am impressed that I haven't been losing weight even eating above maintenance due to working outside in extreme heat. I hardly eat during the day when I am working in the heat, but after work once I have showered and cooled off and got rehydrated it's time to chow..

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DAY 8

FEELING GOOD. libido is rocking...-my wife was impressed. good time was had by all last night---last night was damned near worth the price of the bottle, lol.
Your updates crack me up. If I ever make an infomercial for late night on ESPN, I will put you in it.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So u know its right here....in my hand. Not on google

Wait a min....he said of 100:1 no thats LJ100. Not 200:1. Lj100 is freeze dried. You cant compare an effective dose of lj100 to no other long jack. Idc if they say its 300000:1
So LJ 100 is the best extract?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
So LJ 100 is the best extract?
Its a consistent extract of long jack. I would say its the most researched and the strongest mg for mg as in concentration of eurypeptides. Its just been out over 12 yrs. If u was just gonna pop 3 or 5 lj100 tabs and have high ass test my test boosters would be just lj100 considering ive had all the lj100 research and use of it for 10 yrs....