Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
over 7 years, that is how long I have been using GET DIESEL PRODUCTS. I used the og DIESEL TEST and then the 1st DIESEL TEST PRO. it seems like not that long ago I was trying DTP V2, and now I have a bottle of version 3.

a little about me...I was on trt for over 7 years until I developed polycythemia, and was taken off cold turkey. my last blood test showed total test at 269.900ng/dl. I work outside- lawncare business, and it has been really murder the last few days here in Indiana. I am married to my wife for 29 years and have 3 grown kids and two granddaughters.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got this in mail yesterday and started dosing immediately...dosing will be 6 tabs a day-2/2/2 dosed 15 minutes before food with lots and lots of water.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hell yea, subbed. My V3 should be arriving shortly. Looking forward to your initial thoughts.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm in on this - Get Diesel is an interesting company with some good products and any log on a test booster with a beginning (and hopefully an after) blood test is going to carry some weight.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am here and along for the ride, I was thinking about starting mine also 2-2-2 !!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'm in on this - Get Diesel is an interesting company with some good products and any log on a test booster with a beginning (and hopefully an after) blood test is going to carry some weight.
sub, also there are probably at least 10 logs on here with hormone test going back to the original DTH in 2005 that came in a yellow and black bottle.

This DTP V3 is legit. Been on it since Sunday. My two fav. previous versions were DT2010 (that came out in 2008 ) and the first DTP from 2009. All the others work well for me, I still use the 200 Tab DT Hardcore of 2012, but these DTPV3 tabs is the first DTP that doesn't shut down my libido with higher doses. This version also straight up gives me boners like porcelain.

Imma call this Diesel Test Peter North.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
V2 gave me boners so hard they hurt !!!
V3 is about to be ordered from fefifo.com

Damn the suspense is finally over !!!! Guys grab a bottle of this v3 is gonna be a game changer for the n00bs.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
V2 gave me boners so hard they hurt !!!
V3 is about to be ordered from fefifo.com

Damn the suspense is finally over !!!! Guys grab a bottle of this v3 is gonna be a game changer for the n00bs.
Don't forget the code !!

**AM15 gets you 15% off Diesel Test Procycle V3 at our direct sell site fefifo.com **

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone's throwing a party in here without inviting me...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 3

last 2 days in a row I've felt more energy, my usual daily stims seem noticeably more effective...I would guess that this is from dhea and preg, I haven't taken dhea and preg in awhile and they usually give me a boost in energy and well being after being off them for a decent amount of time.....libido is pretty good going in even for having low test, no really noticeable difference-yet...but I will say staying power based on last night is on the increase!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just ordered up a bottle of ready 4 war...this should compliment the DTP V3 real nicely!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I also like the Ready-4-War !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 4

the nice energy boost continues. it has been horribly hot and humid, by the time I get home even my socks and underwear are soaked. trust me I still feel drained at the end of the day but I seem to have a little more oomph to power through it. I am starting to notice a increase in libido, but what is crazy is my nuts are hanging lower!!!

I am off work tomorrow and plan to put the DTP V3 to work in the gym!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think I shipped your Ready4War order today, so it should make it to Indiana Monday.
hot dam...I was hoping to get it Monday...that ought to really open up the sweat pores, lol.

hey, you in Chicago? this weather is killer, huh!!!

it's hard to keep the weight on working in this heat!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
hot dam...I was hoping to get it Monday...that ought to really open up the sweat pores, lol.

hey, you in Chicago? this weather is killer, huh!!!

it's hard to keep the weight on working in this heat!!!
This humidity fcking sucks. Its why I moved back here from Florida. This summer is like 90s summers I rem as a kid. Hot AF.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This humidity fcking sucks. Its why I moved back here from Florida. This summer is like 90s summers I rem as a kid. Hot AF.
some days I feel like I am melting, lol...

next on the list is NOS ETHER next fri!!! then the fri after that it will be JP8X HARDCORE....going all in with GET DIESEL PRODUCTS!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ether is definitely my favorite

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ether is definitely my favorite
if you want STRENGTH=ETHER!!!

You really need to try the ETHER/R4W/JP8X HARDCORE stack---incredible...throw in DTP V3 and you will be a madman in the gym!!!

ETHER and JP8X HARDORE and R4W also increase my libido, so along with DTP V3...it should be lights out for the wife and I!!!!:woohoo:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if you want STRENGTH=ETHER!!!

You really need to try the ETHER/R4W/JP8X HARDCORE stack---incredible...throw in DTP V3 and you will be a madman in the gym!!!

ETHER and JP8X HARDORE and R4W also increase my libido, so along with DTP V3...it should be lights out for the wife and I!!!!:woohoo:
ETHER/R4W/JP8X HARDCORE may favorite stack .. right there!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 5

had a killer workout today. aggression was really up and I added some weight, felt good. this stuff is definitely having an effect, not only is aggression up but libido is too. feeling strong and mean today, horny too, lol.

staying in out of the freaking heat today, going to be hitting the wife up soon...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
DAY 5

had a killer workout today. aggression was really up and I added some weight, felt good. this stuff is definitely having an effect, not only is aggression up but libido is too. feeling strong and mean today, horny too, lol.

staying in out of the freaking heat today, going to be hitting the wife up soon...
Yesss I cant wait to start my v3 ... oh man its gonna be crazy .

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DAY 5

Lil Sunday "cardio" whats your dosing still? Like 2/2/2 or what?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lil Sunday "cardio" whats your dosing still? Like 2/2/2 or what?
yes, sir...for me this is the best DTP yet!!! lovin it....better not no one mess with me when I add in R4W, this stuff is making me mean....and horny, lol!!!

going to have to be careful though, I have a feeling R4W is going to spike my aggression even higher, lol. libido too.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yesss I cant wait to start my v3 ... oh man its gonna be crazy .
I've used every diesel test and DTP since the beginning...this one is the best--at least for me, damn!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I've used every diesel test and DTP since the beginning...this one is the best--at least for me, damn!!!
I used 1.5 the dosage on v2 and my nuts literally swelled up fast . I didn't experience any of the GI / stomach issues on that .

I hope v3 kicks v2s ass ! I got one coming and then im gonna order another. Make this an 8 week run !
I hope 8 weeks is cool.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I used 1.5 the dosage on v2 and my nuts literally swelled up fast . I didn't experience any of the GI / stomach issues on that .

I hope v3 kicks v2s ass ! I got one coming and then im gonna order another. Make this an 8 week run !
I hope 8 weeks is cool.
HAPPY DAYS.... be careful though, this stuff makes me aggressive and a little mean---my wife has already put me on notice, lol.

if you liked V2 I am going to put money on you liking V3 even better, just my opinion!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
yes, sir...for me this is the best DTP yet!!! lovin it....better not no one mess with me when I add in R4W, this stuff is making me mean....and horny, lol!!!

going to have to be careful though, I have a feeling R4W is going to spike my aggression even higher, lol. libido too.....
I think with the ready4war tabs and Diesel test procyle you as well as anyone is will be a little "out of control." Your wife will hate you but hey...you will be destroying the gym also. Not just her. So it's all fair.

Sh*t I forgot about Ether. Its on the Ether bottle but I tell people Ether will def amplify Diesel Test's libido properties and DT increases the strength gains on Ether. Im taking it back to 2006-2009 when it was no doubt in anyone's mind on AM or the bbcom boards who made the best test boosters in all the land.

GET DIESEL.
Everything else is unleaded.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Could we potentially see a V3/Ether/R4W combo in the future? I would buy that right now

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think with the ready4war tabs and Diesel test procyle you as well as anyone is will be a little "out of control." Your wife will hate you but hey...you will be destroying the gym also. Not just her. So it's all fair.

Sh*t I forgot about Ether. Its on the Ether bottle but I tell people Ether will def amplify Diesel Test's libido properties and DT increases the strength gains on Ether. Im taking it back to 2006-2009 when it was no doubt in anyone's mind on AM or the bbcom boards who made the best test boosters in all the land.

GET DIESEL.
Everything else is unleaded.
next week it's ether, this week adding R4W!!!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha there still might be an issue. Before you add it to your cart it says 94.95 then once added, the price goes to 101.92?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Haha there still might be an issue. Before you add it to your cart it says 94.95 then once added, the price goes to 101.92?
the price was wrong so your page was not updated. its 101.something.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That stack has my name written all over it !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Made the purchase last night:cheers:
very nice...I won't be adding in ether until next week...but DTP V3 is rockin the house by itself!!!

R4W should be here in around an hour!!!

expect to see/feel results really fast!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
unhuh...should be called the bigt stack, lol....

my name is the bigt, and I authorize this stack!!!
We have to talk Chuck in to a Rocket Stack and a BigT Stack

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We have to talk Chuck in to a Rocket Stack and a BigT Stack
the timing is good, chuck seems like he is feeling good these days, lol.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the timing is good, chuck seems like he is feeling good these days, lol.
That's the V3, he is feeling 10 years younger !!