Getting Big as S*** With LG Sciences Bulk Andro Kit!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
It was bent over rows on the machine, it wasn't bad form, because A. it was lighter then my max(@10 reps) by about 20-25lbs, and I hurt it rite away ( and I was about halfway up on my 1st set) I honestly don't even think there was time for bad form, and I certainly wasn't going heavy by any means... Was going for 12-13 reps....
I thinks its the positioning of the hand, forearm, etc... I did heavy shrugs last night and just the slightest twist of my wrist caused some pain in my bicep

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I thinks its the positioning of the hand, forearm, etc... I did heavy shrugs last night and just the slightest twist of my wrist caused some pain in my bicep
Could be, but the way the grip is set up, palms up seemed like the most "natural" way of doing it, but who knows....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never had that one. One of the few I never had.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could be, but the way the grip is set up, palms up seemed like the most "natural" way of doing it, but who knows....
Yah palms up is Dorian Rows. you can go overhand and wide that might feel better.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Well the best way to describe the 2 grips are ---- ----- I did 3 sets of the flat grip, and was on my 2nd set of the angled grip / \... I was more palms facing each other

I guess I described it wrong by saying "palms up", It's getting better, but still hurts, however it just hurts when I use that arm and not even realizing, like opening a window with that arm, and it's getting better, it's not a constant pain.... I am thinking Legs tomorrow or Sunday (just rest and ice till then) and hopefully MONDAY is the day I can start doing upper body again... I also was reading something (before I get into it, the grip I was using works more of your lower-mid back) anyways it was saying back injuries, can cause other injuries by other muscles over compensating from having a weak core, so this is one theory I am thinking COULD.... Be the case... Anyways I I am also going to be going back to full dose Saturday... Even though this is a crappy injury to have during a cycle, it was early, and by taking 1 serving of each of the 1MD/day instead of 3 I only really used roughly 2-3 days worth, during this week I missed, so It's not a cycle killer thank god! This would have been really bad if I had done this week 3, instead of 9-11 days in, instead of having it happen with 9-11 days to go.... So that's the silver lining in this I guess... Not to mention the last time I missed over a week (I missed 2 1/2 weeks with a terrible flu about 3 months ago roughly) I came back just as strong, if not stronger in everything!! So what doesn't kill me will make me stronger and in this case smarter :D....

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Update: My arm is feeling a lot better! I am going to do legs tonight, and tomorrow I am going to do shoulders. I am going to start light, and work my way up. I am also going to resume taking the full dose again today (been taking 1md pill and 1md liq dose) for the past 5-6 days, I am really looking forward to getting back in the gym, I am going a bit stir crazy from not working out for nearly a week...

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I was just getting ready to go to the gym, and I call them, and they close @ 2 today !JnkJKFDJnjkafgjkabnjfkcgnsfjksdnsgnjk so f'n mad, I was itching to get back in, I can do legs at my house, although I typically do em Tuesday (shoulders Monday, Legs Tuesday, chest or rest wed, Thursday depending on what I do Wednesday, so I guess I am going to have to do legs at home today :(. I'm getting so fed up with the hours my gym has on the weekends, and certain holidays...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good news on the arm ... bad on the legs :( if I know ahead of time the gym isn't open I plan for that but it's always a unpleasant surprise when it's not :(

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I should've known better and called yesterday, it's all good, I can do legs at my house today, albeit not as many options, I can still get a decent leg workout done tonight, and then at the end of the week do calves...

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I just got a leg workout in at my house (with what I could work with). I am going to do another leg day towards the end of the week... Basically what I can do at my house is leg extensions, and lying leg curls (lying face down on the bench). What I did was 5 sets of each to failure (pausing for 3-5 seconds at the top during the leg extensions), and I would rest about 15-25 seconds and do a set of the leg curls to failure. I am just happy to do SOMETHING, I was getting a bit a stir crazy. Anyways dose has returned to normal, and tomorrow I know for a fact my gym is open normal hours, and will hopefully be able to do shoulders (I am going to have to see what I can and cant do). Looking forward to tomorrow!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I just got a leg workout in at my house (with what I could work with). I am going to do another leg day towards the end of the week... Basically what I can do at my house is leg extensions, and lying leg curls (lying face down on the bench). What I did was 5 sets of each to failure (pausing for 3-5 seconds at the top during the leg extensions), and I would rest about 15-25 seconds and do a set of the leg curls to failure. I am just happy to do SOMETHING, I was getting a bit a stir crazy. Anyways dose has returned to normal, and tomorrow I know for a fact my gym is open normal hours, and will hopefully be able to do shoulders (I am going to have to see what I can and cant do). Looking forward to tomorrow!
lets get some big numbers 2morrow

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
lets get some big numbers 2morrow
Big numbers tomorrow? Why wait? I could not BELEIVE IT! I was able to do 95% of the same shoulder workout as last time. The only thing I noticed pain on (and I went light) was on the smith machine fairly close grip, pulling up the bar (again keep in mind, I am bad with the names of workouts). I did however replace it with seated lateral raises (something I haven't done in at least 8 years, and I can't believe I wasn't doing it sooner, I felt it working a part of my shoulder I don't seem to notice while doing it standing..). Other than that, I replaced DB presses (with the machine shoulder press, just incase) and I was able to do the max (200 I think) 15 times no problem. Overall very happy with how everything held up tonight (and VERY surprised as well!)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Big numbers tomorrow? Why wait? I could not BELEIVE IT! I was able to do 95% of the same shoulder workout as last time. The only thing I noticed pain on (and I went light) was on the smith machine fairly close grip, pulling up the bar (again keep in mind, I am bad with the names of workouts). I did however replace it with seated lateral raises (something I haven't done in at least 8 years, and I can't believe I wasn't doing it sooner, I felt it working a part of my shoulder I don't seem to notice while doing it standing..). Other than that, I replaced DB presses (with the machine shoulder press, just incase) and I was able to do the max (200 I think) 15 times no problem. Overall very happy with how everything held up tonight (and VERY surprised as well!)
awesome to hear, I didn't see it was yesterdays post lol....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just be careful, I know the anabolics will help you push through a lot of stuff but don't load up too much.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Just be careful, I know the anabolics will help you push through a lot of stuff but don't load up too much.
I started 50% or less of the weight I do on all exercises and slowly my worked my way back up... Like I side, the only movement I noticed pain on, was the up rite motion exercise (Similar to what I did to hurt it). I stopped as soon as I felt the slightest pain doing it....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I started 50% or less of the weight I do on all exercises and slowly my worked my way back up... Like I side, the only movement I noticed pain on, was the up rite motion exercise (Similar to what I did to hurt it). I stopped as soon as I felt the slightest pain doing it....
good call, no point in chancing it... I went light today on shoulders myself, still had a great workout

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah that's the way I would have gone about it.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I rested yesterday (did about 15 of mins of cardio on a stationary bike I have at my house), tonight is Chest, and HOPEFULLY tri's.... I have no clue how my tri's will be, so I will start them light, as I will everything I haven't done yet (post injury). I feel no residual pain, and very little from the initial injury which is a good sign, I just loaded up protein, iced it, BCAA's, rest (anything I could think of that may help aid/repair a muscle strain)...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I rested yesterday (did about 15 of mins of cardio on a stationary bike I have at my house), tonight is Chest, and HOPEFULLY tri's.... I have no clue how my tri's will be, so I will start them light, as I will everything I haven't done yet (post injury). I feel no residual pain, and very little from the initial injury which is a good sign, I just loaded up protein, iced it, BCAA's, rest (anything I could think of that may help aid/repair a muscle strain)...
years ago I had a great topical pain relief, prescription based, and cant think of the name. sorta like an icey hot, worked great

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I had a great Chest+Tri workout... I was happy to see I could do (DB bench) 70-75-80s 12 12 10 easily (I didn't want to push it on my first chest workout with DB's). I did 3 sets of fly's on both flat and incline bench. 4 Sets on the Seated bench press machine (again If my arm gave out better safe then sorry), I did the max 250 12 12 11 10. I did 5 sets of cable cross. 2 sets with it low, 2 high, 1 in the middle of the machine. I then did 10 sets of tricep pushdown's 3 with the rope, 3 with the flat bar, 2 with the triangle shaped bar/grip, 2 sets of individual arm (All sets with 30seconds>rest). I had a great pump going on, felt very full. I also wanted to test out my bi's (remember that's what I initially injured). I did 5 sets of cable curls 50-70-80-90-100 15, 15, 15, 15, 13 (all with about 30-40 seconds rest in-between. Very happy to see little to no pain. Tomorrow I am going to back and a little more bi's so that's the true test for me, to see were I am at.... Got to be very careful, doing back tomorrow..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good so far....

LGSciences

Awards
years ago I had a great topical pain relief, prescription based, and cant think of the name. sorta like an icey hot, worked great

We used to have a great Topical, No Infuse, stuff worked great. I'm really pushing for it to be rolled out again.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We used to have a great Topical, No Infuse, stuff worked great. I'm really pushing for it to be rolled out again.
That would be great, always wanted to try that.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I was nervous yesterday going in to do my back+BI workout (which is what I originally hurt myself on). I started off light doing lat pull downs (4 sets) I was able to do that no problem, I even was able to go up 10lbs on my final set. I then did the long pull machine, (3sets) I was able to add 2 reps on the weight I did 2 weeks ago on my final set. I did 3 sets of the rear delts (on the pec fly machine).... I was fearing doing the T-Bar Row's, since that was what I hurt myself on last time (although on the 45 degree angle grip) I did the regular grip only this time, I started light, worked my up way through 4 sets SLOWLY, but never went full weight on it (35lbs less than last time) I probably could've done it, but didn't want to push it. Finally I did 3 sets of vertical rows (went up 10lbs on the final 2 sets). I did light Bicep curls (3 standing, and 3 seated/incline). I didn't want to push my BI's to much (I did 4-5 sets on Friday, 6 on Sunday on anyways, so I didn't really "slack" on them) but my arm is feeling fine today, and that's what's important. Tonight I am doing legs, will update today or 2morrow....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me tell you a little secret, I am always nervous before a workout, excited and nervous :)

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I should be with how often I am tweaking something.... lol

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Ayyy thelast10, been following your log w/the andro bulk kit any advice I am starting my cycle tomorrow.
Good Luck with it!

I am sorry I forgot to post about my leg workout on Monday but it was uneventful as I went lower weight, higher rep, squeezing/pausing, so no "strength gains" per say to report from that day. However today was Shoulders. Tonight was probably one of, if not the first times I really felt in the zone, that Testagression (again I am new to PH's, but I know the feeling of aggression using test). I had a great shoulder workout. I got there (I go late like 7:30-8, my gym closes at 9:30 during the week) usually it's not that busy at this time, well it was packed tonight... There we're people on the benches and machines I wanted to use sitting and chatting for 5 minutes between sets, I felt like I was going to turn green and start smashing sh!t (jk....... sorta) lol. When it cleared up I did 3 sets of DB bench went up 5 lbs, did 3 sets of machine shoulder press the max (I keep forgetting to look how much it is 200-250) I added 2 reps on my last 2 sets when I have been starting off with this since I hurt my shoulder a month and half ago. I did 2 sets of lateral (side raises) went up 5lbs on the DB's on my second set, and did 9 reps as opposed to the 10 from last week (but it was 5lbs less last week). I did 2 sets of front raises (I can't think of the actual name, but when you raise the DB's forward...) I added 2 reps and each of the 2 sets. I did 2 sets of seated lateral raises (went up 5lbs from last week). I did 6 sets of upright rows on the smith machine (3 wide grip and 3 close-mid grip), its been 2 weeks since I have done them I forget how many reps I did, I believe the weight was the same since this was the workout I felt a slight tweak on last week, but I felt like a beast doing it. I did 2 sets of what were "Arnold Presses" or close to it, my arms were pretty shot at this point. I ended with the cable crosses starting low raising it up (angled palm facing down, up across body) I went up 10 lbs on this.. Overall GREAT WORKOUT! Looking BIG! I think I have roughly one week left (*BTW* I am doing a different PCT protocol, so won't be starting the form xt this week)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like this is working out nice for you good to hear. Mine will be in today or tomorrow, I got 2 bottle of each so I will either run a longer cycle at increased dosage. I am thinking 3 ed doses of pbold and 6 servings of ph-17 over 3 dosings.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Go for it! Be careful tho, I had to pick up some prostate support supps and go from 3 doses of liq M1D to 2 because I was having frequent urination....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Go for it! Be careful tho, I had to pick up some prostate support supps and go from 3 doses of liq M1D to 2 because I was having frequent urination....
do you think it was completely related to the liq M1D? is the 2 doses working better for you?

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
do you think it was completely related to the liq M1D? is the 2 doses working better for you?
We'll Im 26 never had prostate issues, and dropping the liq M1D to 2 instead of 3 and adding additional support worked like a charm, I did both of these things simultaneously, but I know for a fact it was playing a role in it. It's fine now tho... I just noticed frequent, short streams while urinating on the full dose...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if it works, I never get issues from non-dht converting substances myself but seen others that have.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Long overdue update I apologize for that I have been very busy the last couple days. I will post about some highlights about my last workouts where I saw improvements. I did a Bi and calf workout. On the Bi workout I went up easily 5lbs on DB curls both standing and seated incline, I didn't use any pre workout and pump product for this workout and had a very nice pump going on. In fact I have had to cut down on the amount of pump products/pre's I use because the pump is so intense if I use to much of a pre workout and or pump product pre workout the pumps at times get so intense I literally have to wait extra in between sets to deflate. The aggression has definitely been there as well. I also did a chest and tri workout yesterday. I added 5lbs to my incline bench (DB) 5lbs to flat bench (DB), 10lbs and 2 reps on the Pec deck, 5lbs on pec flys DB (Incline), 3 reps to flys (flat bench), and 2 reps on cable crossovers. I also added 10 lbs to tri-pushdowns /\ bar, 3 reps on flat bar, and 2 reps with the rope. The aggression and focus in the gym is great. I have way more endurance (lack of fatigue (I can workout forever it seems), and overall higher motivation. I have about a week left I assume, I look forward to tearing the gym up. I am also definitely looking bigger, my entire upper body just looks bigger and pumped even on off days.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Long overdue update I apologize for that I have been very busy the last couple days. I will post about some highlights about my last workouts where I saw improvements. I did a Bi and calf workout. On the Bi workout I went up easily 5lbs on DB curls both standing and seated incline, I didn't use any pre workout and pump product for this workout and had a very nice pump going on. In fact I have had to cut down on the amount of pump products/pre's I use because the pump is so intense if I use to much of a pre workout and or pump product pre workout the pumps at times get so intense I literally have to wait extra in between sets to deflate. The aggression has definitely been there as well. I also did a chest and tri workout yesterday. I added 5lbs to my incline bench (DB) 5lbs to flat bench (DB), 10lbs and 2 reps on the Pec deck, 5lbs on pec flys DB (Incline), 3 reps to flys (flat bench), and 2 reps on cable crossovers. I also added 10 lbs to tri-pushdowns /\ bar, 3 reps on flat bar, and 2 reps with the rope. The aggression and focus in the gym is great. I have way more endurance (lack of fatigue (I can workout forever it seems), and overall higher motivation. I have about a week left I assume, I look forward to tearing the gym up. I am also definitely looking bigger, my entire upper body just looks bigger and pumped even on off days.
Cool

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I was so pissed today, my upper right side of my back started hurting last night, and I woke up today and I was in agony at times, its odd because I was going to do back and bi's tonight, had an off day yesterday, and have no clue as to what caused it, maybe I slept on it awkwardly? ... It's feeling a little better now, I put some lidocane patches on, (like a moron I took the patches off and put on this bengay/icey hot type stuff, and I probably should've waited, for about 15-20 minutes it felt like someone was holding my back to a fire, and it turned dark red)... Anyways I hope this is just a 1 day thing (It's usually my lower back if anything) so I am baffled as to what caused this, if anything if I am still in pain, I will do legs tomorrow. I think I have 3-4 days left so I want to maximize it to the best of my ability.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Today I barely feel any pain whatsoever. It's so weird, I thought I had really done something to hurt my back, I couldn't bend at all, any motion, taking a deep breath, coughing, you name it, it hurt. I watched Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom this weekend, and it was like when that kid had the voodoo doll and kept sticking that knife thing in the dolls back and he would be in agony. Anyways I am feeling 95% better today (Just a slight pain mid-right back) but nothing substantial at all. I was scheduled to do back today and legs tomorrow, I may switch those around this week, just to give my back 1 additional day just in case. I am just very happy it didn't cost me more than 1 day! I can't wait to go to the gym later!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah better to lean toward caution when the opportunity presents itself.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I ended up doing legs last night, going to do back tonight, so I just flip flopped days.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I ended up doing legs last night, going to do back tonight, so I just flip flopped days.
i hit some delts last night, legs are always fun

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Well I just did some back and BI, I am litterally just drinking my shake as I write this, so I will be brief and just point out the highlights as I am EXHAUSTED. It was another great workout. I added 10lbs to T-Bar Rows, 10Lbs to Lat Pulldowns, 20lbs (and only 1 rep less than then I did last time I did back at the max weight) on vertical rows, however some of this may be due to the sequence of exercises I did (my gym was packed, so I had to go in a different order than normal) but it's always good to switch things up. Anyways 10lbs on Long pull, 2 reps on Bicep cable curls, 1 rep on standing DB curls, 3 reps on standing BB curls. So overall a good strength gain. I have made a lot of gains in strength and size, and I wasn't even healthy the entire time (injuries), so I can only imagine if I was. Also the pump is increasing I believe, I am using the same or even less of the PWO I use, and the pump seems to be more.... So overall I have been very pleased!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, seems to be hitting on all cylinders :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Well I just did some back and BI, I am litterally just drinking my shake as I write this, so I will be brief and just point out the highlights as I am EXHAUSTED. It was another great workout. I added 10lbs to T-Bar Rows, 10Lbs to Lat Pulldowns, 20lbs (and only 1 rep less than then I did last time I did back at the max weight) on vertical rows, however some of this may be due to the sequence of exercises I did (my gym was packed, so I had to go in a different order than normal) but it's always good to switch things up. Anyways 10lbs on Long pull, 2 reps on Bicep cable curls, 1 rep on standing DB curls, 3 reps on standing BB curls. So overall a good strength gain. I have made a lot of gains in strength and size, and I wasn't even healthy the entire time (injuries), so I can only imagine if I was. Also the pump is increasing I believe, I am using the same or even less of the PWO I use, and the pump seems to be more.... So overall I have been very pleased!
im glad to hear you are enjoying the experience!

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
We'll it's about done :(, I think I run out of tablets this morning, liquid tomorrow, had a solid shoulder work out last night, went up 10lbs on shoulder press, and 5lbs on forward DB raises, and I added reps to another exercise (Im sorry I forgot, that's why I usually type post workout) lol, anyways I will have more workout tomorrow on it, and that's it :(.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The progress soldiers on :)

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Last night I had an interesting Chest + Tri workout. I get to the gym late (8:15-8:30) and its usually fairly empty at this time, however this certainly was not the case last night. I got in there, and EVERY SINGLE bench was occupied, and people waiting to use em... So I ended up using the bench press machine, I did 4 sets. I usually do incline bench 1st (I had a rotator cuff injury, and it acts up every once in a while on flat bench) so of course the first bench that opens up is a flat bench. I did 65lb DB's to warm up on my 1st set, felt a slight twinge, so I only went up to 70's and my shoulder on my left side wouldn't go past 6 sets, (I usually do 80-85 easily, at least as of last week) but this happens to me about once every month or two. So anyways I proceeded to do 3 sets of incline DB flys, 6 sets of cable crossovers (2 low, 2 middle, 2 from the top) I was able to add 10-20lbs on each one, on both sets on each one. I don't know if this is because I didn't do as much bench as I wanted to/normally do... Anyways I finished up chest with the Pec Deck (up 10lbs) I always finish with that, It gives a nice pump leaving the gym lol.. For Tri's I did 8 sets of tri pushdowns (3 Triangle bar, 2 flat bar, 2 rope). I am out of everything except 1 serving of 1andro, so this is pretty much it. I'll do legs tonight, and give a final review tonight or 2morrow.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last night I had an interesting Chest + Tri workout. I get to the gym late (8:15-8:30) and its usually fairly empty at this time, however this certainly was not the case last night. I got in there, and EVERY SINGLE bench was occupied, and people waiting to use em... So I ended up using the bench press machine, I did 4 sets. I usually do incline bench 1st (I had a rotator cuff injury, and it acts up every once in a while on flat bench) so of course the first bench that opens up is a flat bench. I did 65lb DB's to warm up on my 1st set, felt a slight twinge, so I only went up to 70's and my shoulder on my left side wouldn't go past 6 sets, (I usually do 80-85 easily, at least as of last week) but this happens to me about once every month or two. So anyways I proceeded to do 3 sets of incline DB flys, 6 sets of cable crossovers (2 low, 2 middle, 2 from the top) I was able to add 10-20lbs on each one, on both sets on each one. I don't know if this is because I didn't do as much bench as I wanted to/normally do... Anyways I finished up chest with the Pec Deck (up 10lbs) I always finish with that, It gives a nice pump leaving the gym lol.. For Tri's I did 8 sets of tri pushdowns (3 Triangle bar, 2 flat bar, 2 rope). I am out of everything except 1 serving of 1andro, so this is pretty much it. I'll do legs tonight, and give a final review tonight or 2morrow.
I hate training in a crowded gym, I used to do the 6am thing which was good. Now I own the gym so I can train when it's quieter.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I hate training in a crowded gym, I used to do the 6am thing which was good. Now I own the gym so I can train when it's quieter.
I have to train around 10 pm to get a good workout, kinda sucks because I still have to eat afterwards.... next thing ya know its 1am

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to train around 10 pm to get a good workout, kinda sucks because I still have to eat afterwards.... next thing ya know its 1am
Yah 10 am is our dead time at the gym so that is usually my time.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Not that I needed the added motivation, but is seems at my gym the more serious lifters lift late at night as well, and it also gives me a set time so I don't slack off (not that I would, I actually just thought of that as I was writing this), I certainly am not a morning person, I definitely couldn't see myself training at 6am... lol

** BTW HVATECH could you post the link to the page where I review this... or if anyone could.. I'd appreciate it :D