Gettin Slin with MMV2 and Getting DC with IT!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was a Case Mangaer for Inner City Youths looking for JOBS. Because of an audit, and some missing sigs I lost my job, now I used to be a fitnes coach at B***Y Sucky Fitness, but the money was nill and I had a family to take care of. So now I am sending resumes like nobodys business! But its 2009 and I am out to get MINE!!! SO I appreciate the love fellas!!! And see you in the Am with more details as I am back bouncing in the club, and Hitting the gym so I know I will have something funny for you guys!!!

Ohhhh shittttt hes out there grindin yall, takin care of biddneezzzz!!!! I know you got this homie and ull be back stronger then ever! :bb3:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well its been a road traveled ands till looking for the job that suits me :lol: Anyways been training and let me tell you its coming along, my diet is still ok, but not all the way where it should be. More planning and precooking, as cooking has taken the back burner these days.

As for my weight I am at 235lbs and shedding my tire gradually.I am going to go with a traditional 40/40/20 macro split as low carbs is not working well with my body right now. Esp since I am lifting heavy again, and loving it!!!

Supplement wise Anadraulic State gets a thumbs up on my book, and I def enjoy the protein. Cant wait for the reformulation!!!

More updates soon...

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SO I have been hitting it hard for the past couple of weeks, as I work for a gym AGAIN, but its a gym I believe in and it sells itself. The atmosphere is great, and the money os better than hmmm no money. Updates coming soon...