Get Your 8:1:1 BCAA on! One of the Greatest BCAA sales EVER or but pretty damn close!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep I would like to win some too. Maybe they forgot or maybe they are just busy. Some day we know though. Till then we can just watch and hope!
winners chosen monday,,

Even better, you they will recieve our new Natural Fruit Punch flavor

aceroni

Awards
Entry:
While dieting for my recent contests i cut down from 185-155lbs to step on the BB stage. While doing so I would take BCAAs b/w my meals. Doing so helped me maintain lean muscle mass.
Why would i use it now you ask?
I'm currently using anabeta and igf-2 stack.. I can only assume that the anabolicness of this stack would be complimented w/ bcaas.

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
Entry

I use them there BCAA to stave away the feared beast, Catabolicism. With this potion, I am nigh invincible from its would be leeching blows and crafty thefts. Sound the horn of Gondor, for a savior has arrived!
/beenreadinglordoftherings.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I've got my fingers crossed Freddy! Crossed, crossed...

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Logging this with my upcoming M1P stack would be excellent :thumbsup:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
*fingers crossed for good things coming to those who wait* :yup:

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Everyone needs to chillout and be happy usp is giving away free product at all :twak:

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Everyone needs to chillout and be happy usp is giving away free product at all :twak:
Well it's just not good practice to keep making empty promises time and time again. The consumer tends to get anxious and hope that the next time will be different but this is 2 for 2 so far.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Well it's just not good practice to keep making empty promises time and time again. The consumer tends to get anxious and hope that the next time will be different but this is 2 for 2 so far.
facepalm.jpg

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did anyone else pass the time by picking up a kilo of the bulk modern at NP for $29, even though you swore to yourself you wouldn't be spending anymore $ the rest of the year on supps?? Anyone? No? that just me? :doh:

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wonder what USP promises little kids for Christmas; the presents probably wouldn't get there until Valentine's Day and the kids would have found out at that time they weren't going to get any anyway.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I wonder what USP promises little kids for Christmas; the presents probably wouldn't get there until Valentine's Day and the kids would have found out at that time they weren't going to get any anyway.
LOL

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sarcasm aside, I'm guessing their new flavor batch isn't ready yet and they won't announce a winner until it's ready to go. All speculation of course until we hear from USP.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sarcasm aside, I'm guessing their new flavor batch isn't ready yet and they won't announce a winner until it's ready to go. All speculation of course until we hear from USP.
i could care less about flavor. just gimme some aminos please!

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
They could always announce the winners and tell them the product will be ready in x amount of time due to a delay etc. It would not make sense to leave everyone hanging on a contest you already started and announced the end date 2 different times. It's just bad business either way you pitch it.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol im fine with the wait, usp is doin it big with giving away 10,000g of free aminos regardless. I think the ones complaining should be kicked out of the contest haha

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Lol im fine with the wait, usp is doin it big with giving away 10,000g of free aminos regardless. I think the ones complaining should be kicked out of the contest haha
They aren't doing it big until they actually give it out... Empty promises is not doing it big imo...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just thankful for the low cost of Bulk Modern BCAA. It is really a great price, which is why I already purchased some. Extra for free, isn't a bad deal no matter how long I have to wait. Bad business?. I don't think so, unless you actually purchased it...

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I'm just thankful for the low cost of Bulk Modern BCAA. It is really a great price, which is why I already purchased some. Extra for free, isn't a bad deal no matter how long I have to wait. Bad business?. I don't think so, unless you actually purchased it...
I agree the cost is great. I was thinking about purchasing some during BF but my money ended up getting spent elsewhere for other things I needed.
Hosting a giveaway and then not showing up to announce the winners is bad business tho imo. What if your local radio station announced they were giving out free tickets to 10 random people at BJ's Bar and Grill on Fri the 1st but when you went that night they didn't show up. Then the next week they said woops we're going to do it next week with an added free drink to sweeten the deal. Oh well the next Friday they don't show up again. Do the listeners have nothing to complain about? Sure some ppl will kiss ass and act like it's no biggie, but some ppl don't like being lied to or led on. That is all...

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree the cost is great. I was thinking about purchasing some during BF but my money ended up getting spent elsewhere for other things I needed.
Hosting a giveaway and then not showing up to announce the winners is bad business tho imo. What if your local radio station announced they were giving out free tickets to 10 random people at BJ's Bar and Grill on Fri the 1st but when you went that night they didn't show up. Then the next week they said woops we're going to do it next week with an added free drink to sweeten the deal. Oh well the next Friday they don't show up again. Do the listeners have nothing to complain about? Sure some ppl will kiss ass and act like it's no biggie, but some ppl don't like being lied to or led on. That is all...
Fine!

winners will also get a bottle of C-20, Yok3d and Prime...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fine!

winners will also get a bottle of C-20, Yok3d and Prime...
not sure if it's this post...or the 2.5g of Beta alanine I popped about 45mins ago, but I'm feeling quite tingley....mostly in the face and ears...but tingley none the less....