Get Shredded, Stay BIG. Torrent Zero (sponsored) log

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
GET SHREDDED
STAY BIG

torrentzero.jpg

First off I want to start out thanking universal and Hg for the chance to log their product.
Lets get this show on the ROAD!​

STATS:\
GOALS:\
Pretty simple, Get Shredded Stay BIG.

DIET:\
My cal. needs is right around 2800-3000 cals. I'm going to want to keep it down in the 2200-2500 range.
General basic diet should be close to 150g carbs, 200g protein, 100g fat. At no times do I wanna break 200g carbs.

TRAINING:\
Depending on my work schedule which Ill be getting Monday here is what I'm looking at weight training wise
  1. Chest/tris
  2. Legs
  3. off
  4. back
  5. shoulders
  6. arms
  7. off
Condition is going to be fit in on a day to day basis, done at least 6 days a week. Will be a mix between steady state, HIIT, running, cycling, jump rope, high pace full body workouts, more sweat the better. One goal is to get in some fasted cardio every morning if possible.

OTHER SUPPS:\
  • Protein (whey)
  • Creatine
  • multi
  • OEP
  • Pre w/o
  • Glucosamine
  • Vit. D
  • Vit. C
  • Omega

I want to really kick up the intensity the next few weeks. Intensity seems to be slippin not only in my training, but my life, so I'm hoping this is a good turn around.
No Let Downs.

I'm going to start this run MONDAY JUNE 28th, which Ill fill in all the numbers for the start date, as well as post Start pics up.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

STARTING STATS:\
  • Weight: 197.4
  • Height: 5'8"
  • BF%: 12.288% (Body Fat Calculator)
  • Arm(L/R):15.25/15.3
  • Neck:15.5
  • Chest:42
  • Waist:35'
  • Thighs(L/R):24/24.2
  • Calves:16.2/16.2
ENDING STATS:\
  • Weight: 188.1(-9.3)
  • Height: 5'8"(-0.0)
  • BF%: 10.154(-2.134%) (Body Fat Calculator)
  • Arm(L/R):15.4/15.55(+.15/+.25)
  • Neck:15.25(-.25)
  • Chest:42(+0)
  • Waist:33.9(-1.1)
  • Thighs(L/R):24.15/24.25(+.1/+.05)
  • Calves:16.2/16.2(+0)
RECOVERY: 9/10
DOMS was controlled very well, had some long days, and tough back to back workout days and felt fresh every morning. Even with the abuse my legs took with cardio/weight training/cycling it didn't keep my out of the gym.​
ABILITY TO MAINTAIN LBM:10/10
The stats speak for themselves. I made gains or maintained size in most areas. Strength was maintained for the most part, because lack of calories energy took a drop which could explain lack of strength sometimes.​
ABILITY TO LOSE BF:10/10
Lost an inch around the weight, close to 10ibs, and 2%BF in about 5 weeks. And with most of my good measurements maintaining or gaining, i feel like it was all BF. I will have to thank OEP for great results again, as well as a solid diet high in protein, and low carbs. with cals in the 1500-1800 range.​
WOULD I BUY AGAIN: Already Did.
Ordered some Applejacked the other day actually!

This is by far one of the best post w/o's i've used in a long while. No bloating, decent/good tasting. (I recommend mixing with some Gatorade for a great taste and a few extra carbs is desired) if your dieting, or just want a great Post workout drink, I RECOMMEND TORRENT ZERO.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
START:
SDC10983.JPG

SDC10987.JPG

SDC10989.JPG

SDC10994.JPG

SDC10998.JPG

As you can see I let myself go a little. using skin folds I got about 12% BF which might be a little low of an estimation, I feel like its much higher. No visible chest definition from midsection I want to change that. Also want to reduce the love handles as much as possible.
But don't want to lose size in my chest, arms and legs.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Torrent Zero Info

Torrent Zero: Get Shredded. Stay Big.

Dieting is rough. Eating clean, cardio and supersets galore. It takes a special breed to push on undeterred in the direction of your physique goals. Sacrifices have to be made. For some this might mean giving up strength on your big lifts or maybe feeling skinny in your favorite t-shirt. For others, the diet gets super strict, the morning cardio begins and the cheat meals go out the window.

To take the goal of leanness to the next level of extremity, many dedicated bodybuilders begin to restrict their carbs, some removing them even from their breakfast and postworkout meals, instances where hard training athletes typically load up on oatmeal, fruit and even on simple carb sources. During the postworkout period especially, bodybuilders attempt to replace glycogen, shuttle nutrients and spike their insulin creating an anabolic environment for muscle repair and new growth. To do so, they often utilize simple, “fast” carb sources like dextrose, maltodextrin and waxy maize. The result? They grow bigger and feel fuller. For the vast majority of lifters looking to get big, this is a simple, proven approach.

It was with this exact outcome in mind that Universal developed the original Torrent formula. Loaded with whey hydrosylate, 18 grams of anabolic actives and a whopping 52 grams of special carbs in the form of the Osmosulin Matrix™, it is a veritable growth powerhouse and one that has gained quite a following among those in the know. However, even the most ardent of the hardcore set's Torrent advocates often must make yet another sacrifice to the shredded gods in the name of leanness and give up their beloved Torrent. Until now.

Knowing precisely what the most dedicated of bodybuilders wants and needs, because they live it too, the team at Universal sought to give the dieting athlete all of the benefits of Torrent while keeping in mind their Spartan caloric restrictions. How could one boost recovery, maximize the anabolic response, volumize and fill out muscles and benefit from the muscle building potential of insulin without wrecking their precontest nutritional protocol, throwing their macronutrient intake out of whack? The Answer? Torrent Zero.

Capturing all of the explosive anabolic potential of Torrent minus the added carbs, Torrent Zero is the product that carb-restricting, dieting bodybuilders have long waited for. Loaded with muscle-building nutrients like hydrolyzed whey and massive doses of advanced aminos and creatine, Torrent Zero puts to rest forever the fallacy that getting lean requires getting small.

Instead of a stripped down version of the original, best-selling Torrent, with Torrent Zero, we replace what was removed (the carbs) with a powerful new blend: Insulinobolic Complex. This complex is aptly named for its pro-insulin effects and includes such ingredients as glycine, inosine, 4-hydroxyisoleucine, cinnamon and Na-R-alpha lipoic acid (Na-R-ALA). These natural insulin potentiating compounds work to increase the production of insulin without the addition of any excess sugars or carbohydrates.

Na-R-ALA, 4-hydroxyleucine and cinnamon, in particular, help your body to utilize the ultra anabolic hormone insulin more effectively and efficiently. These ingredients help increase the uptake of glycogen and increase muscle cell volume, contributing to keeping your muscles full and drawing in the necessary protein and amino acids for improved recovery and muscle repair. Glycine and inosine are also included to further strengthen the increase in insulin secretion in the absence of carbs.

Matching these carb-free pro-insulin ingredients with Torrent's requisite 20 grams of hydrolyzed whey and 18 grams of anabolic aminos and creatines, Torrent Zero primes the dieting bodybuilder for fresh muscle growth and optimal recovery from the most intense precontest training sessions even when on restricted cardio and minimal carbs. While your opponents are enduring muscle-wasting catabolism, you'll stay anabolic-giving you the upper hand come game day. Getting lean and mean doesn't have to mean getting small and weak anymore. Get shredded. Be big, strong and full. Dominate the competition with Torrent Zero.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin good brother!

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day One (6.28.10)

DAY ONE:

Weight:197.4

Qoute Of The Day:
“Never look down to test the ground before taking your next step; only he who keeps his eye fixed on the far horizon will find his right road.” Dag Hammarskjold​

Diet:
Cals:1408
Fat:42
Carbs:128
Protein:142

NOTES:First day on OEP, (this is my second time taking it) and I almost forgot how much it destroys my appetite. That being said, all my numbers are low. Carbs are in a decent area, I'm pretty happy with that.

Training:
Fasted Cardio:1.8 mile run- untimed, decent pace.
Weight training:
Bench [215x8] [215x8] [215x8] [245x4]
Incline DB press [60x10] [60x10] [60x9 failed on 10th]
Dips [BWx15] [BWx13] [BWx12]
Cable Cross [50x8] [50x8] [50x8] [30x8]
overhead DB tri Ext. [55x15] [55x15] [55x15] [55x15]
cable tri push down [80x8] [80x8] [80x6 --> 50x10]

Cardio: 5 mile cycle untimed, mild hills, decent pace.

Narrative:
Took 2 OEPs pre fasted cardio, came back ate some high fiber/protein ceral, and I didn't think about food untill maybe 5pm. OEP does that to me, I should of known better, but when i realized it, it was too late.
Ok, The Torrent Zero bottle says for best results take 1 serving (3 scoops) a half hour pre, and half hour post. decided to take 1 scoop pre, my pre w/o, then hit the weight, took a full serving as soon as i walked out of the locker room.
Took my last OEP before my bike ride, then called it a night

TORRENT ZERO NOTES:
Unless a rep chimes in, I dont think Ill take the dose pre w/o. I take Muscle Marainade pre workout, and I tend not to like to drink a lot of stuff before lifing, I hate that bloated feeling. If It would make more sense to take it pre w/o Ill make the proper changes to make it work.
Taste:7
The full serving mixed with about 8-10oz of water tastes decent, No problem finishing it, very light watermelon taste, reminds me of watermelon bubble gum, minus the sweetness. For the macro profile, I'm happy with the taste
Mixability:10
No clumps, no grains, went down very easy
Consistency:light
not thick, or heavy, doesn't leave you feeling bloated. similar to a sports drink.
Sides:NONE
one day down and no problems seem to arise from the torrent zero

Girl Of The Day:
ashley.PNG

Its hard to believe she didn't win month one of the flex online bikini model contest.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day Two (6.29.10)

DAY TWO:

Weight:196.8(-.6)

Qoute Of The Day:

In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it.” Jane Smiley

Diet:
Cals:1004
Fat:39
Carbs:93
Protein:72

NOTES:Busy day plus OEP made me completely forget about food, I will make is a prioriety to make sure I eat steadily throughout the day tomorrow, get cals at a reasonable level

Training:
Fasted Cardio:2.1 mile run- untimed, 7/10 pace
Weight training:
Squat [225x8] [225x8] [225x8]
DB lunges [60x10] [60x10] [60x10](5 each leg)
Leg Ext [120x12] [120x12] [120x12]
Leg Curls [100x12] [100x12][100x12]
Standing Calf Rasies [150x10] [150x10] [150x10]
Back Ext. [BWx25] [BWx25] [BWx25] [BWx25]

Narrative:
OEP killed me again eating wise. Dont want my metabolism to crash too much, so tomorrow's goal is to eat steadlily through out the day, which would never be a challenge for me, untill i met OEP.
Today felt some tightness/soreness in my chest, normal, nothing out of the ordinary. Slightly less than normal? Its tough to say. We'll see how my legs feel tomorrow.
Just took 3 scoops post w/o today, like i said, busy day but got my serving of torrent in again right after leaving the locker room, We'll see how my legs and chest feel tomorrow.

Girl Of The Day:
Heather.PNG

Another hottie who didn't win

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Logs lookin really good brother. I wish OEP did that to my appetite, it tames it a bit but my appetite is a beast. Anyways figured id drop in n say whats good homie!

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Logs lookin really good brother. I wish OEP did that to my appetite, it tames it a bit but my appetite is a beast. Anyways figured id drop in n say whats good homie!
yeah, OEP just kill my hunger, i'm pretty sure i would go all day without eating if I kept busy.
Thanks for stoppin by, it was getting a bit lonely in here, gotta do some advertising.

S

shane90

Awards
Knowing accurately what the most dedicated of bodybuilders likes and desires, because they reside it too, the group at Universal searched to give the eating sparingly athlete all of the advantages of Torrent while holding in brain their Spartan caloric restrictions. How could one increase recovery, maximize the anabolic answer, volumize and load up out sinews and advantage from the sinew construction promise of insulin without destroying their precontest nutritional protocol, throwing their macronutrient intake out of whack? The Answer? Torrent Zero.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Knowing accurately what the most dedicated of bodybuilders likes and desires, because they reside it too, the group at Universal searched to give the eating sparingly athlete all of the advantages of Torrent while holding in brain their Spartan caloric restrictions. How could one increase recovery, maximize the anabolic answer, volumize and load up out sinews and advantage from the sinew construction promise of insulin without destroying their precontest nutritional protocol, throwing their macronutrient intake out of whack? The Answer? Torrent Zero.
The question still is, Is Torrent still effective without the carbs? Will it be able to promote the effects of insulin, without spiking it? The answer lies at the end of this log.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The question still is, Is Torrent still effective without the carbs? Will it be able to promote the effects of insulin, without spiking it? The answer lies at the end of this log.
Yea my log is basicaly just me in there hahaha. Its definately not as detailed as yours but uve motivated me so i think ill change that tonight at some point after work. Are you taking torrent on your off days as well?

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Yea my log is basicaly just me in there hahaha. Its definately not as detailed as yours but uve motivated me so i think ill change that tonight at some point after work. Are you taking torrent on your off days as well?
Today was my first off day from the gym, but i did go mountain biking, so i did decided to take a serving after my ride.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day Three (6.30.10)

DAY THREE:

Weight:196.0(-1.4)

Qoute Of The Day:
“You can’t hit a home run unless you step up to the plate. You can’t catch a fish unless you put your line in the water. You can’t reach your goals if you don’t try.” Kathy Seligman​

Diet:
Cals:1375
Fat:59
Carbs:147
Protein:74

NOTES:Busy days, plus no appetite have made eating harder than normal, i'm enjoying the calorie deficient, but my protein is way too low, I need to better schedule my time to eat some quality protein, i'm not thrilled about the idea of supplementing with more shakes, (its an expensive fix) but its a quick way out of my problem for now.

Training:
OFF DAY

CARDIO: just short 5 mile mountain bike trail ride. Many short steep hills, and medium grade climbs, decent pace.

Narrative:
Took OEP before breakfast on and empty stomach, ate and hit the trails. Was going for a 5 mile loop, untill my rear derailleur somehow got caught in my spook and turned into an chunk of twisted and broken plastic and metal.

TORRENT ZERO NOTES:
Chest felt fine today, legs a little sore, but not enough to keep me off the trails. Took a serving of Torrent Zero after my ride, we'll see how my legs feel tomorrow. This will be a good test for Torrent Zero.

Girl Of The Day:
Roasie.PNG

TODAY STARTS FLEX MONTH TWO VOTING, and if you dont know AM's very own Rosie (Rosie Scott) is in the running.
follow the link and give her some support.
http://www.flexonline.com/flexmodelsearch/vote/

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im in for the log .. looking great bro .. keep it up

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day Four(7.1.10)

DAY FOUR:

Weight:195.8(-1.6)

Qoute Of The Day:
“The first and most important step toward success is the feeling that we can succeed.” Nelson Boswell​

Diet:
Cals:1934
Fat:98
Carbs:112
Protein:189

NOTES:steady intake was better today.

Training:
Fasted Cardio:2.7 mile run, 6/10 pace
Weight training:
WG Lat pulldown
[130x8]
[130x8]
[130x8]
[130x6] Drop-->[100x6] Drop -->[60x12]

CG Cable low row
[140x8]
[140x8]
[140x8]
[140x7] Drop--> [120x4] Drop-->[100x3]

Reverse Grip BB rows
[155x8]
[155x8]
[155x7 Failed on 8]

Shrugs
[200x15]
[200x15]
[200x15]

Machine Preacher curls
[60x10]
[60x10]
[60x10]
[60x10] Drop-->[40x6] Drop-->[30x3]

Incline DB curl
[15x10each arm]
[15x10each arm]
[15x10each arm]

Hammer Curls
[35x10each arm]
[35x10each arm]
[35x10eac harm]

Narrative:
Followed my morning routine, OEP, fasted cardio, breakfast.
Got to my workout a little ate, gym was jammin, not the best lift but got work done. Had to change the oil on my car and bleed my brakes, so didnt get my evening cardio in. Also took my second dose of OEP a little late.

TORRENT ZERO NOTES:
Legs are very slightly sore, which considering the amount of running and biking and a leg workout Tuesday is pretty good. I'm starting to feel a bit lazy later in the day, hoping steady cal intake will increase energy.

Girl Of The Day:
Becky_bsn.JPG

Bsn's Becky, still my fav.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day Five (7.2.10)

DAY FIVE:

Weight:196(-1.4)

Qoute Of The Day:
“There are two ways of meeting difficulties: you alter the difficulties, or you alter yourself to meet them.” Phyllis Bottome​

Diet:
Cals:1423
Fat:91
Carbs:123
Protein:167

NOTES:

Training:
OFF

Narrative:
Took my OEP and had to work on my car, got pretty hot out there and just drained me. I've been very sluggish lately, and today after done working outside, I just crashed. Definitely more fatgiued lately than normal.

TORRENT ZERO NOTES:
No soreness to report, incredibility fatigued though.

Girl Of The Day:
thumb9.jpg

Smokin'

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day Six (7.3.10)

DAY SIX:

Weight:195.5(-2.1)

Qoute Of The Day:
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” Albert Schweitzer​

Diet:
No macros

NOTES:ate the usual amount, but did have a july 4th party to go to, which a piece of cake was eaten and washed down with a coke. :ntome:

Training:
Fasted Cardio:1 mile run 8/10 pace
Cardio:12 mile bike ride, intense steep hill climbs, rode hard 8-10/10 pace

Narrative:
Got some good cardio in because my gym was closed all weekend for the holiday. Definitely a bummer. Not much to report other wise, OEP was dosed as usual.

TORRENT ZERO NOTES:

Girl Of The Day:
Amber.JPG

she can come workout with me any day

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day Seven (7.4.10)

DAY SEVEN:

Weight:196(-1.4)

Qoute Of The Day:
“Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together.” Vincent Van Gogh​

Diet:
No macros

NOTES:Went into the city for a yankee game, when in rome :sorry:

Training:
OFF

Narrative:
Went into the city for a Yankee game, don't wanna think about everything I ate. Took the day completely off, fatigue still coming on strong, almost fell asleep during the 6th inning of the game. OEP dosed as usual.

Girl Of The Day:
Alsha.JPG

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sub a dub rub

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day Eight (7.5.10)

DAY EIGHT:

Weight:forgot to take weight.

Qoute Of The Day:
IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING-nike​

Diet:
Cals:1324
Fat:51
Carbs:157
Protein:86

NOTES:didnt eat much, too tired, very hot, unconfortable, not very hungry.

Training:
CARDIO: 7 mile bike ride 7/10 pace intense hills
WEIGHT TRAINING:

Floor press{a}/BB row{b}/kettle ball snatch{c} triset
a.135x15
b.135x15
c.20x10 each arm
a-c x 3

Narrative:
OEP like always. Very tired, didnt eat much, which is probably counter productive, my energy issues is pretty from such low cals, that with the heat wave in my part of the world is taking its toll, considering adding some vit.b in the mix. Got a blood pumping workout in considering my gym is STILL closed, and back to the old grind tomorrow.

TORRENT ZERO NOTES:
Took a serving after my triset workout, should feel fine going into tomorrow.

Girl Of The Day:
Bo.JPG

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
rough weekend, all caught up, will post week one review tomorrow, right now I gotta catch up ont he ZZZs!

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
New work schedule has left me with zero time. My apologies. Will update with an end of week 2 review, with some pic updates.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
END WEEK TWO UPDATE:

Weight:193.5

Narrative:
Two weeks down from my OEP/Torrent Zero stack. I feel overall pretty good. Slightly fatigued, but motivated. There is a drop in weight loss, as you'll see in the pictures, starting to see definition from mid section and chest. Mass in chest arms and back seems to be maintained, not too much muscle loss.

TORRENT ZERO NOTES:
Taking i full serving, 3 scoops after working out seems to be a good dose. Not too heavy or filling, no bloat or anything of the sort. Only issue I came into was after one dose on a empty stomach I felt very sick to my stomach, but it could of been because i went right out into the heat on a 100degree day.
Also, yesterday went for a 56 mile road ride, very hilly, steep climbs, and most of the big hills weren't rolling so it was a killer. Took my torrent zero right after and went to bed thinking I wasn't walkign to day and was pleasently surpized that there is minimal soreness, except a knot in my calf that I got mid ride yesterday.
Overall I'm impressed with Torrent zeros ability to reduce DOMS, and maintain size and mass of LBM while on a calorie deficit.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good bro. I'm back from vaca now so count me in to see you get big and ripped my man. Hope you are enjoying the T-Z so far?

Hg

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good bro. I'm back from vaca now so count me in to see you get big and ripped my man. Hope you are enjoying the T-Z so far?

Hg
I'm all about it. I always worried post workout about getting enough carbs, but not too many cause I've been trying to lean out for some time. TZ is huge because I dont have to worry about all that now, which makes life a lot easier

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I'm all about it. I always worried post workout about getting enough carbs, but not too many cause I've been trying to lean out for some time. TZ is huge because I dont have to worry about all that now, which makes life a lot easier
Exactly. And if you want a few carbs you can add them since you know where you are starting. I'm diggin this stuff.

Hg

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. And if you want a few carbs you can add them since you know where you are starting. I'm diggin this stuff.

Hg
I was thinking mixing it with G2 Gatorade, not too many carbs, plus could be interesting flavor mixes, I think thats whats good about TZ is that the flavor is subtle so even if you dont like it, you can mix it with some kind of sports drink or flavored water to make it more appealing, but i'm happy with the watermelon flavor in just water.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day 16 (7.12.10)

DAY 16:

Weight:192

Qoute Of The Day:
“Our greatest battles are that with our own minds.” Jameson Frank​

Diet:
Cals:1537
Fat:57
Carbs:65
Protein:206

NOTES:Much better macros, love that 200+ protein, theres wide spread fear in the chicken coups, i'm coming for them haha

Training:
WEIGHT TRAINING:
Incline Bench
195x4
155x10
175x4 failed on 5th
155x6
155x6 rest pause x3 drop to 105x6 rest pause x4
(really want to improve upper chest)
Flat Bench
200x5
200x5
200x5​
Incline Flyes
35x10
40x10
40x10​
Machine Chest press
50x20
50x20​
Over head cable rope tri ext
100x7fail on 8
100x7fail on 8(almost)
100x7 drop 60x10​
Cable rope tri pulldown
80x12
80x12
80x12​

Cardio:2 hours of intense ultimate frisbee, completely dead after.

Narrative:
Good workout, really trying to hit it hard. After a 56 mile road ride with crazy climbs, I was surpised to see my TZ took care of most DOMS, I thought I wasn't going to walk, but it worked out ok.
I was starting to think that maybe my second run of OEP wasn't as effective as my first, cause weight loss seems to be a bit slower, but I noticed that the 4-5 ibs i've lost are by first inspection all BF, with minimal LBM loss, super pumped.

Also in other news, after my TZ is finish I've got a super stack in the making, APP NUTS Newest super stack chances are you already missed out on, so get ready for that.

TORRENT ZERO NOTES:
I'm thrilled with TZ right now, most if not all LBM has stayed on and i'm losing BF. DOMS is minimal, and with all the cardio and calstinics my legs have been taking a beating, its important Im ready to go everyday.
Girl Of The Day:
Flex_meriza.JPG

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day 17 (7.13.10)

DAY 17:

Weight:192.5

Qoute Of The Day:
“If you really want something, you can figure out how to make it happen.” Cher(lol, i just used a cher qoute)​

Diet:
No macros 1500-1800 range

Training:
OFF

Cardio:relaxed mile run (11 min pace) misc. sprints

Narrative:
Chest has minimal DOMS, a little right, legs are good to go, had to take the day off due to work. OEP as usual. No torrent zero

Tianna.JPG

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the chick on day 16 looks like she would be good for rough sex :fing02:

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

Been real busy with work and such. Been killing it in the gym, as well as calisthenics and interval cardio work. offically down to 190, a drop of about 7ibs.
Ill post pictures as well as measurements to see where i'm at. I feel just as strong so It seems like fat loss.
DOMS has been under control, recovery has been increased compared to normal specially in my legs, with the constant abuse they are taking.
Tomorrow I have a 66 mile road race with some moderate climbs, we'll see how my legs feel monday.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: Bad News

I hammered through 66 miles of some pretty intense hilly tar, throught he Hudson valley. It wasn't easy those. At mile 47, We had to cross a high traffic bridge over the Hudson river, at the peak of the bridge a rider in front of me hit a water drainage crease in the pavement and crashed, In attempt to avoid running over him, i turned sharply, felt myself losing balance and tried to correct myself, resulting in over correcting and falling the other way, into traffic. I just missed a car, rolled over as another car passed just missing my head, I got got up grabbed my bike and got off to the shoulder as fast as possible.
Luckily my handle bars took most of the fall, bending my stem, and ripping up my grip pretty bad, the only injury was the terrible road rash on my knee.
At the time it wasn't too bad, took some advil, cleaned it out with anti septic and nutted up and finished out the ride.
By the time i got back to the staging area, it was very swollen and steadily bleeding. I showered, rinsed it out again, patched up the wound and went home. I went to the E.R today to get it check out, x rays showed no breaks so thats good, just a ton of swelling and really bad bruising and burns.
currently I cant walk all that well on it. And with so much dependent on my knees (sports, ect) I dont want to push it.
Looks like I'm out for atleast a week.

heres an picture of the damage done.
37710_1482319172472_1068612396_1411302_7328208_n.jpg

While at the staging area some other riders noticed my injury and offered help ect. I was def. discouraged being my first major road crash (MTB crashes are expected, and even those I haven't had any real major ones yet) but a rider told me "theres two types of cyclists out there, ones that have fallen, and ones that will fall" It helped my moral more than I think he Imagen to help me out.
Looks like this week is going to be dedicated to R&R and plenty of ice.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wow thats a nasty rash
get better man

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Unlucky bro, hope you recover soon! Reps for going on and completing the race!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Not pretty bro, take care of that man and heal up.

Hg

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: Good News

First session back in the gym. just got back actually, and currently drinking my TZ, mixed with some kiwi strawberry Gatorade, which I must say tastes amazing.
Got a good chest/bi workout in. The few days off really did me some good I will say, with very little movement though, I put on some weight, but the rest made my body feel great (minus my knee which is still sore)

I actually just watched A Week in a Dungeon, when Mark Dugdale goes to England to train with Dorian at Temple gym. A real good look into how Dorian trains. You can search google to Download it, its a good watch IMO.

I am running out of TZ:sad:
We'll see how many more days I can get out of my tub.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: Good News

First session back in the gym. just got back actually, and currently drinking my TZ, mixed with some kiwi strawberry Gatorade, which I must say tastes amazing.
Got a good chest/bi workout in. The few days off really did me some good I will say, with very little movement though, I put on some weight, but the rest made my body feel great (minus my knee which is still sore)

I actually just watched A Week in a Dungeon, when Mark Dugdale goes to England to train with Dorian at Temple gym. A real good look into how Dorian trains. You can search google to Download it, its a good watch IMO.

I am running out of TZ:sad:
We'll see how many more days I can get out of my tub.
Doing good my man. Glad to see the knee is healing up.

Hg

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
GOOD NEWS:Haven't Missed A Beat.

Weights back in check at 191.2 after a little bloating from the few days off. Hit the gym these past few days real hard.
Fri-Chest/bis
Sat-Back/traps
Sun-Shoulders/tris

Didn't lift legs just cause still have some pain in my knee, going to maybe try it tomorrow. Debating if I want to take the day off from the gym today, did shoulders yesterday, don't normally go back to back with chest, but the way it worked out coming off injury happens to work out like this. I feel good, not sore, and carbs were a little high (around 200) yesterday so i feel strong, might take it rep by rep, see how I feel.
Overall feel great. After working as hard as I did these past 3 days, I have min DOMS.
Ill be out of TZ sometime this week So ill have a final review up soon.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
THATS A WRAP FOLKS!
all finished up, final review posted in the 2nd post of this thread.
I would like to thank Universal/animal for a great product, HG for the logging opportunity, and all who followed.
Ill post pictures a little later or tomorrow.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice job, you made good progress. keep it up.

you do excellent logs, will always keep an eye out for them.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome got my sample cant wait to try watermelon
question mix in water or milk?