Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

GET DIESEL LOG-DTHC/SUNAMI/CHIRO JOINTS/DIESELADE/DIESEL WARRIOR

physique changes are happening...decided to go with the weight loss I had from being sick and tightened up the diet and added more cardio. I am about to go under 200lbs for 1st time in 4-5 years!!! muscles look full and pumped and stomach is lean-I am feeling comfortable in my 36 jeans!!!

mood is incredible libido is too....life is good!!!
 
today started out cold and dreary, but turned into a great day...just got back about an hour ago from taking dogs on a run at the park!!!

me and old sid had a hard time keeping up with rusty, but we all had a great time!!!

sid is a 14 year old golden retriever, rusty is a 2 year old german shepard...and I am a 57 year old horn dog-once again, lol!!!
 
dosed my sunami, drank my NOS ETHER and DIESELADE this morning and had a great workout, numbers are up for both weight lifted and reps. and pump is very nice, very nice indeed.

after workout I had a ton of mowing to do, just about ran over a $50 bill....later I saw a nicely dressed couple holding signs saying they were stranded and needed money to get home. I gave them the $50.

regardless of what they did with the money I felt really good about myself, still do!!!


libido is cranking and I am on top of the world, ma!!!
 
You are a good man !!!!
 
You are a good man !!!!

my mood is so good...

thanks, rocket...as a recovering alcoholic I look at it like it could very well have been me-that is the path I was on. everyone needs a helping hand every now and then!!!
 
my mood is so good...

thanks, rocket...as a recovering alcoholic I look at it like it could very well have been me-that is the path I was on. everyone needs a helping hand every now and then!!!

Whenever I give money to someone on the street I tell them "I'm giving you this out of the kindness of my heart. If you use it in the wrong way then you have no heart".
 
Whenever I give money to someone on the street I tell them "I'm giving you this out of the kindness of my heart. If you use it in the wrong way then you have no heart".

The funniest thing happen a few visits ago to Subway. This dude was in the store asking for money. Well finally this lady said "well do you need it for food? Ill buy you a sandwich." Dude ordered a footlong steak and something w chx added a bag a chips and orange juice. I was cracking up. His order alone was like $15.

I was like this dude knows this menu too well.

I just give to CFC campaigns and kids $ for As on report cards.
 
I never give money to people on the street, but I do donate to project share and the local mission that feed the homeless. To many scammer on the street corners!! We have a guy here that has been on the same corner for over a year with a sign saying "Trying to get home" he must live in Hong Kong if he has not got bus fare in a year !!
 
My youngest daughter is a leader for the local chapter of Young Life so I help send some kids to camp every year. It's a very good program !!

Invalid Link Removed
 
giving is good for the soul....everytime I give it seems something good comes my way, call it karma!!!
 
nothing really special happened today, just another day of mowing...but I feel great and the hose is fully charged, going to see if I can put the fire out tonight!!!
 
nothing really special happened today, just another day of mowing...but I feel great and the hose is fully charged, going to see if I can put the fire out tonight!!!

huh,

oh ok i got it lol
 
finally, a day without mowing. beautiful day today. my wife decided to go with me to take dogs to the park, just walk no jog....

what can I say about NOS ETHER!!! all day muscle fullness, increased strength and endurance and as a bonus it even enhances libido!!!
 
finally, a day without mowing. beautiful day today. my wife decided to go with me to take dogs to the park, just walk no jog....

what can I say about NOS ETHER!!! all day muscle fullness, increased strength and endurance and as a bonus it even enhances libido!!!

I did enough mowing for both of us today !!
 
at least it was a nice day...80% with low humidity here!!!

Another perfect day in Buffalo today

As to your previous comment about Ether enhancing libido - yet another benefit of this amazingly versatile and effective formula
 
I was grilling out side last night 78 and beautiful !!
 
I was grilling out side last night 78 and beautiful !!

I love the smell of charcoal briquettes burning as the sun goes down.....aah, the good ole summertime, porterhouse steaks/baked potato's/baked beans, and corn on the cob...while sitting on my anaconda chair sipping fresh squeezed lemonade!!!


nothing like natural vitamin d...a day in the sun makes me very horny:saevil:
 
Another perfect day in Buffalo today

As to your previous comment about Ether enhancing libido - yet another benefit of this amazingly versatile and effective formula

NOS ETHER is going to be a staple...I pity the fools who haven't tried it!!!
 
NOS ETHER is going to be a staple...I pity the fools who haven't tried it!!!

I was just thinking. People are buying all these new faddish intra workout pump products versus a true strength/power builder like Ether. Sht you can take a scoop of Ether intra workout and kill those products on pumps. Imma re-wrire the write up.
 
I was just thinking. People are buying all these new faddish intra workout pump products versus a true strength/power builder like Ether. Sht you can take a scoop of Ether intra workout and kill those products on pumps. Imma re-wrire the write up.

ETHER holds it's own against any other pump product out there....but NOS ETHER is MUCH more than a pump product!!! some pump products give really nice pumps that last for a few hours, after a week to 10 days I get all day muscle fullness from ETHER...plus mood/focus and a real nice boost in libido!!!
 
ETHER holds it's own against any other pump product out there....but NOS ETHER is MUCH more than a pump product!!! some pump products give really nice pumps that last for a few hours, after a week to 10 days I get all day muscle fullness from ETHER...plus mood/focus and a real nice boost in libido!!!

Couldn't agree more, it's gonna be a sad day when this stuffs gone!
 
Workouts cause the pumps more than anything. Yeah you can take x y and z to facilitate a pump, but you've only done a few reps for it. Could you have done a few more reps to earn that pump, or did x y and z blow you up too much to actually flex and contract?
 
Ether helps you get those extra reps, and helps the blood flow to those thirsty, aching muscles to stimulate a much better pump IMO
 
Ether helps you get those extra reps, and helps the blood flow to those thirsty, aching muscles to stimulate a much better pump IMO

not always...I was raking out mulch last week and got a pump so bad I had to stop and take a break....true story

I was sipping on a mixture of NOS ETHER @ DIESELADE.
 
not always...I was raking out mulch last week and got a pump so bad I had to stop and take a break....true story

I was sipping on a mixture of NOS ETHER @ DIESELADE.

The ol' "rake pumps"

Gets ya every time
 
I have been using NOS Ether for over a year and still has the same effect it did on day 1
 
I have been using NOS Ether for over a year and still has the same effect it did on day 1

I been using Nos Ether for 11 yrs basically as a staple w only abt 4 months off in that time.
 
lets hope not!!!

Nos Ether will be done this yr. I won't make it again until I get national distribution. Its just not a category that exist anymore (sht that works without stims). Also cost a crap load to manufacture. The Ether ATP will be the same just with no nitric oxide ingredients, no nootropic blend, no creatine. That way I will sell 10x as much to "performance" atheltes like cyclist, cross-fitters, and ppl like us. The general "workout bro" cares abt: hormones, pumps, cutting or stims. They have no goals at all to smash PRs.
 
I also sell waaay more Diesel Punch than Strawbamelon and the Strawbamelon is prob the best flavor of anything Get Diesel puts out right now.

Post workout 3/4 scoop Strawbamelon Ether...3/4 scoop kiwi strawberry Dieselade. Add cold water and ice...shake vigorously. ....Your welcome
 
Nos Ether will be done this yr. I won't make it again until I get national distribution. Its just not a category that exist anymore (sht that works without stims). Also cost a crap load to manufacture. The Ether ATP will be the same just with no nitric oxide ingredients, no nootropic blend, no creatine. That way I will sell 10x as much to "performance" atheltes like cyclist, cross-fitters, and ppl like us. The general "workout bro" cares abt: hormones, pumps, cutting or stims. They have no goals at all to smash PRs.

woa woa woa hold on

that is a HUGE blanket statement and doesnt include me. Yes i know im the exception to the rule but thats the way it is. lol

guess its time to stock up
 
woa woa woa hold on

that is a HUGE blanket statement and doesnt include me. Yes i know im the exception to the rule but thats the way it is. lol

guess its time to stock up

I said "and ppl like us"
 
I also sell waaay more Diesel Punch than Strawbamelon and the Strawbamelon is prob the best flavor of anything Get Diesel puts out right now.

Post workout 3/4 scoop Strawbamelon Ether...3/4 scoop kiwi strawberry Dieselade. Add cold water and ice...shake vigorously. ....Your welcome

Just finished deadlifts. Boom. Plus added benifits of post workout boners. Haha

Dps running dps10 for 10% off. Im about to put up a 2 bottle Ether combo w free raspberry lemonade JP8x at fefifo.com tonight. Since the rasp lemonade Jpix taste is a little off....just sprinkle in a little Ether. Turns into a Raspberry punch.
 

Attachments

  • 1461023485934.jpg
    1461023485934.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 166
StrawbaMelon is just an amazing flavor. That Ether sale will probably sell quick, word to the wise - get in on that!
 
StrawbaMelon is just an amazing flavor. That Ether sale will probably sell quick, word to the wise - get in on that!

Nah. No disrespect to any one but the majority of consumers are dumb. I dnt play into it as a manufacturer. Its a good stack. Ether sold for $54 10 yrs ago. Now creatine products all watered down bc ppl wanna stack 5 $30 stength products.
 
Nos Ether will be done this yr. I won't make it again until I get national distribution. Its just not a category that exist anymore (sht that works without stims). Also cost a crap load to manufacture. The Ether ATP will be the same just with no nitric oxide ingredients, no nootropic blend, no creatine. That way I will sell 10x as much to "performance" atheltes like cyclist, cross-fitters, and ppl like us. The general "workout bro" cares abt: hormones, pumps, cutting or stims. They have no goals at all to smash PRs.

that is indeed sad news...
 
NOS ETHER is doing a great job of keeping muscles pumped while in calorie deficit, strength/endurance, and libido are all in a holding patern soaring high above the clouds!!! dang..i love this stuff!!!
 
NOS ETHER is doing a great job of keeping muscles pumped while in calorie deficit, strength/endurance, and libido are all in a holding patern soaring high above the clouds!!! dang..i love this stuff!!!

Told u to pull the trigger. Tell the truth....u didnt believe in it at first.
 
Told u to pull the trigger. Tell the truth....u didnt believe in it at first.

lol...I've used it several times before...but every time I use it I am impressed all over again!!!

forgot to add that mood is superb!!!
 
lol...I've used it several times before...but every time I use it I am impressed all over again!!!

forgot to add that mood is superb!!!

Nootropic blend is on point. Im not braggin but I invented nootropic adaptogenic blends in sports supplements and did it first back in 2002 w Diesel Fuel.
 
Nootropic blend is on point. Im not braggin but I invented nootropic adaptogenic blends in sports supplements and did it first back in 2002 w Diesel Fuel.

my wife approves, in more ways than one, lol!!!
 
I think NOS Ether does more for my libido than anything I have ever taken..
 
I think NOS Ether does more for my libido than anything I have ever taken..

I only use it w Diesel test. But i can say when i take that post workout Ether dose my balls start partying. Haha
 
Tell me more about sus bolas
 
Back
Top