GET DIESEL LOG-DTHC/SUNAMI/CHIRO JOINTS/DIESELADE/DIESEL WARRIOR

Just took (1) Scoop JP8x (1) Scoop NOS Ether and (1) Ready4War...............Can't imagine life without Get Diesel Products...
 
I have been so busy...but I did do a 30 minute workout in basement 1st thing this morning, cardio is out-I am getting plenty of cardio at work!!!

pump is good, endurance is good...strength is not where I want it to be but progress is being made, albeit slowly.

physique is doing real well, after losing 12lbs while sick with the flu I have only gained back 5lbs, so looking pretty lean at 197lbs...diet is clean!!!

libido is still lagging...slight improvement from the start of this log, but I am ordering some nos ether on fri and I have high hopes it will help....1st time in my life I've ever had libido issues like this, even with all those years of alcoholic drinking.
 
good lawd...it is windy here-straight up 35mph wind!!!
 
good lawd...it is windy here-straight up 35mph wind!!!

where do you live biggie- im in nj- was windy last few days, snowed a little on sunday too
 
where do you live biggie- im in nj- was windy last few days, snowed a little on sunday too

I live 70 miles south of Indianapolis, in....it was sunny and 65 degrees today but windy as all hell. I did mowing today and wind was blowing me around, couldn't keep on a straight line, lol.
 
I live 70 miles south of Indianapolis, in....it was sunny and 65 degrees today but windy as all hell. I did mowing today and wind was blowing me around, couldn't keep on a straight line, lol.

lol- are you a colts fan?
 
lol- are you a colts fan?

I was a colts fan when they were 1-15...my son used to tell me I don't know why you watch them-they always lose....then peyton/tony and bill came to town, my son would ask me I don't know why you watch them they always win....

then that idiot irsay got rid of tony and bill then threw peyton under the bus...I am still a colts fan but not as much as before....I seriously hope peyton goes into HOF as a bronco, I hate jim irsay!!!
 
I was a colts fan when they were 1-15...my son used to tell me I don't know why you watch them-they always lose....then payton/tony and bill came to town, my son would ask me I don't know why you watch them they always win....

then that idiot irsay got rid of tony and bill then threw payton under the bus...I am still a colts fan but not as much as before....I seriously hope payton goes into HOF as a bronco, I hate jim irsay!!!

tuff year for PM in the start- i remember the year they were undefeated- it was when Sirius sat came out. I bought a lifetime and the sportster removable radio- came with all nfl games so back then obviously living in nj we didnt get those games so i was able to hear it on Sirius.
glad he went out winning the SB- class act
 
tuff year for PM in the start- i remember the year they were undefeated- it was when Sirius sat came out. I bought a lifetime and the sportster removable radio- came with all nfl games so back then obviously living in nj we didnt get those games so i was able to hear it on Sirius.
glad he went out winning the SB- class act

when bob irsay brought the colts to indy they were the joke of the nfl....when jim irsay took over and brought peyton/tony and bill in and said they were going to win a superbowl I said yeah right....those were some really good times to be a colts fan!!!
 
got in a better workout before leaving for work today. pump is surprisingly good and endurance is almost back to where it was-probably due to all of the outdoor manual labor I have been getting-but it totally does away with the need for any additional cardio. I've been eating clean but eating a lot, I truly believe I have been gaining muscle while losing fat-wife says I am looking good!!!

going to be adding nos ether real soon, from past experience this should increase pump, strength, endurance and in particular libido which is still lagging behind...hey chuck, be on the look out for a pm either tomorrow or fri when I am ready to order!!!
 
got in a better workout before leaving for work today. pump is surprisingly good and endurance is almost back to where it was-probably due to all of the outdoor manual labor I have been getting-but it totally does away with the need for any additional cardio. I've been eating clean but eating a lot, I truly believe I have been gaining muscle while losing fat-wife says I am looking good!!!

going to be adding nos ether real soon, from past experience this should increase pump, strength, endurance and in particular libido which is still lagging behind...hey chuck, be on the look out for a pm either tomorrow or fri when I am ready to order!!!

I think Chuck is out of town all week !!
 
leaving you at the helm- now, get at you lol- dont need another Titanic over here

He's either brave or not to smart ?? He must be smart he didn't leave me the keys to the Dodge !
 
I think Chuck is out of town all week !!

Back tomorrow so Ok bigT ill get back to you frm airport to airport or Friday. I have so much catching up to do over at the "yoga pants for procycle" thread...its going to be hard (no pun intended).
 
Back tomorrow so Ok bigT ill get back to you frm airport to airport or Friday. I have so much catching up to do over at the "yoga pants for procycle" thread...its going to be hard (no pun intended).

lol...'hard' is good, right?


no problem chuck, I have a $50 MY WIFE DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT, I think that will cover the nos ether!!!
 
I'm Here !!
 
It's really friggin' good
 
I see u placed it. Will go out tomorrow. Just got back

thanks for the fast service...tracking# says it's at Olympia fields, ill....I would not be surprised to see it on my doorstep tomorrow!!!
 
it started out cold here this morning after raining most of the day yesterday. so I took my dthc/sunami and 30 minutes later I was drinking dieselade while working out in basement...decided to up the poundage on my lifts to see where I am at strength wise-I had to reduce reps with the heavier weights but I think in a week or so I could be back to where I was, hopefully...this libido thing is really a bummer, I feel almost mortal-I AM THEBIGT, I AM NOT SUPPOSSED TO HAVE THIS PROBLEM, LOL!!!!
 
update...it turned out to be really nice out. so I am taking my dogs to the park!!!
 
my work is all caught up and it is beautiful outside...taking oldest granddaughter to the park!!!
 
I am hoping it is nice enough to have Easter Dinner outside today. We have more people coming than will fit in the house.
 
it started out cold here this morning after raining most of the day yesterday. so I took my dthc/sunami and 30 minutes later I was drinking dieselade while working out in basement...decided to up the poundage on my lifts to see where I am at strength wise-I had to reduce reps with the heavier weights but I think in a week or so I could be back to where I was, hopefully...this libido thing is really a bummer, I feel almost mortal-I AM THEBIGT, I AM NOT SUPPOSSED TO HAVE THIS PROBLEM, LOL!!!!

You're also 86 years old, so don't worry too much
 
no workout this morning...got up and took my dthc/sunami and headed for work. beautiful day outside today it was a real pleasure to be outdoors!!! got home and ate a small meal and waited for mail to come. my NOS ETHER finally arrived-inside chuck diesel included a bottle of sunami[more on that later]. I opened up my ether and 1st thing I noticed was how full it was-full to the very top, I tried to shake it up some but it was too full!!! 2nd was taste, very nice I could drink this all day!!! I drank 1 scoop waited 30 minutes and started workout. I worked a variety of body parts, including flyes/pull downs/shoulder shrugs/good mornings/tri extentions/tri kick backs/military press-sitting down as I tend to cheat standing/and finished with curls using my old weider arm blaster. immediately after I drank another 1/2scoop mixed with a scoop of dieselade, man this stuff is good-I don't know how chuck got the flavor this good with all of those ingredients, but he did!!!

best workout I've had in a good long time....also-I took no stim pre-workout!!!

btw-also incuded with my nos ether was a bottle of sunami, this is good as I am running low on both dthc/sunami....thanks Chuck Diesel!!!
 
no workout this morning...got up and took my dthc/sunami and headed for work. beautiful day outside today it was a real pleasure to be outdoors!!! got home and ate a small meal and waited for mail to come. my NOS ETHER finally arrived-inside chuck diesel included a bottle of sunami[more on that later]. I opened up my ether and 1st thing I noticed was how full it was-full to the very top, I tried to shake it up some but it was too full!!! 2nd was taste, very nice I could drink this all day!!! I drank 1 scoop waited 30 minutes and started workout. I worked a variety of body parts, including flyes/pull downs/shoulder shrugs/good mornings/tri extentions/tri kick backs/military press-sitting down as I tend to cheat standing/and finished with curls using my old weider arm blaster. immediately after I drank another 1/2scoop mixed with a scoop of dieselade, man this stuff is good-I don't know how chuck got the flavor this good with all of those ingredients, but he did!!!

best workout I've had in a good long time....also-I took no stim pre-workout!!!

btw-also incuded with my nos ether was a bottle of sunami, this is good as I am running low on both dthc/sunami....thanks Chuck Diesel!!!

Nos ether + dthc + sunami = gains
 
Hopefully that NOS Ethere will help put the spring back in your step......Watch out Mrs. T
 
Any of these supplements affecting your prostate?
 
Any of these supplements affecting your prostate?

no....my psa tests come back in normal range...but some time ago I was having issues with numerous trips to bathroom at night, so I started saw palmetto. this might just correlate with same time frame as libido issues...going to switch to beta sitosterol starting today.

great question, mark!!!
 
took my dthc/sunami/no ether/dieselade this morning, waited 30 minutes then headed for workout. did pretty much the same workout as yesterday, surprisingly very little soreness!!! I mixed up another 1/2 scoop each of NOS ETHER and DIESELADE postworkout.

recovery-very good
pump-increased
endurance-up
strength-climbing
mood-very good
libido-some improvement

NOS ETHER is a fantastic supplement, cant wait to get full effects---probably 3-4 days will be enough to see real improvements, the pump improvement and mood effect is noticeable after 1st use!!!
 
Very under rated nootropic blend and product overall. I could sell that Nootropic blend at 40 scoops alone for $27 a bottle easy.
 
not much going on today, just batten down the hatches getting ready for heavy winds/storm. dosed my dthc/sunami as usual this morning along with 1 scoop nos ether.

mood is terrific!!!

btw-today is 2nd day off saw palmetto and incredibly libido seems higher today, but today is also day 3 of nos ether!!!! for those who haven't tried nos ether it is a must try, imo...much more than just a pump product!!!
 
My doctor recommended I start taking saw palmetto a few weeks ago due to a slightly enlarged prostate. Every time I take it my libido seems to lessen. I think my prostate issues are due to the PWO I was taking.
 
today was one of those days-I was in the zone!!!

1st best workout I have had in a long time strength/endurance/pump were all above the norm. I increased weights today-it was time, been going slowly since recovering from illness now I am almost back to where I was. I was able to increase weight on lifts and still maintained the same amount of reps, endurance/stamina were very good....been using a stim pre-workout with litte to no pump ingredients in it-4 days after adding in NOS ETHER pumps are huge!!!

2nd libido is up considerably/not quite where it was or where I want it to be, but definitely on the increase!!!
 
My doctor recommended I start taking saw palmetto a few weeks ago due to a slightly enlarged prostate. Every time I take it my libido seems to lessen. I think my prostate issues are due to the PWO I was taking.
kenpoengineer saw palmetto worked really well with my nightly bathroom issues but I am pretty sure it played a role in my loss of libido...today is day 5 off saw palmetto and starting of beta sitosterol, the beta sitosterol doesn't work quite as good as saw palmetto for bathroom issues but my libido is much improved since stopping saw palmetto....


I bet your pwo has dmaa, lol!!!
 
kenpoengineer saw palmetto worked really well with my nightly bathroom issues but I am pretty sure it played a role in my loss of libido...today is day 5 off saw palmetto and starting of beta sitosterol, the beta sitosterol doesn't work quite as good as saw palmetto for bathroom issues but my libido is much improved since stopping saw palmetto....

I bet your pwo has dmaa, lol!!!

Thanks brother. DMAA REALLY affects my prostate! I'm now very picky as to my PWO choice. A swollen prostate is not fun! Not at all!
 
Thanks brother. DMAA REALLY affects my prostate! I'm now very picky as to my PWO choice. A swollen prostate is not fun! Not at all!

You can say that again !
 
Thanks brother. DMAA REALLY affects my prostate! I'm now very picky as to my PWO choice. A swollen prostate is not fun! Not at all!

I used to be a proponent for saw palmetto...no doubt it works to relieve overactive urination particularly at night time, but I am now positive it had a negative impact on my libido.

I've ran diesel products many times and this was the 1st time they didn't enhance my libido, I blame saw palmetto....now that I am no longer on saw palmetto libido is increasing at a fast pace. I am beginning to feel like the old horn dog I used to be and I love it!!! a strong libido is something I used to take for granted, now that I have seen what it is like not to have it I wont be taking it for granted any longer!!!
 
I used to be a proponent for saw palmetto...no doubt it works to relieve overactive urination particularly at night time, but I am now positive it had a negative impact on my libido.

I've ran diesel products many times and this was the 1st time they didn't enhance my libido, I blame saw palmetto....now that I am no longer on saw palmetto libido is increasing at a fast pace. I am beginning to feel like the old horn dog I used to be and I love it!!! a strong libido is something I used to take for granted, now that I have seen what it is like not to have it I wont be taking it for granted any longer!!!

never heard that before about Sp but interesting to know
 
never heard that before about Sp but interesting to know

it is what it is, lol.....I am not saying everyone will have this reaction to it, but it sure seems like it is what [at least in part] lowered my libido.
 
it is what it is, lol.....I am not saying everyone will have this reaction to it, but it sure seems like it is what [at least in part] lowered my libido.

im taking your advice regardless, havent been wrong and ill stick with that- no need to even chance that. sucks it happened, but valuable lesson to pass on
 
Back
Top