Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

GET DIESEL LOG-DTHC/SUNAMI/CHIRO JOINTS/DIESELADE/DIESEL WARRIOR

thebigt

Legend
I am late getting this log up, I got dthc/sunami on fri but I my wife and I have both been very sick with the flu. I might mention that I am on 2nd jug of dieselade, and started both diesel warrior and chiro joints a week before getting sick. using these products helped me recovery from the flu easier and quicker, imo!!! I tried to get my wife to use dieselade and chiro joints but she is hard headed about not taking supplements and I had a easier time than her.

arthritis is getting worse so I have decided to limit lifting to 3 times a week and do more calisthenics and cardio based workouts.

I took 2 dthc/ 2 sunami/ 2chiro joints/ 1 scoop dieselade when I got up this morning then did 20 minutes on treadmill, 3 minutes on ab wheel, 30 burpees...doesn't sound like much but I was exhausted after being sick!!!
 
Thanks for having me over!
 
I had a relapse of flu symptoms, diahrea and puking:dump::yuck:i started getting horrible headaches after dosing dthc/sunami, and I have had to discontinue use until I feel better-probably from dehydration.

I have used these products before with great success, so I am positive it is from the flu symptoms!!!!

I need to give myself a few days of rest and lots of fluids then I will try again!!!
 
I had a relapse of flu symptoms, diahrea and puking:dump::yuck:i started getting horrible headaches after dosing dthc/sunami, and I have had to discontinue use until I feel better-probably from dehydration.

I have used these products before with great success, so I am positive it is from the flu symptoms!!!!

I need to give myself a few days of rest and lots of fluids then I will try again!!!

Get well soon, thebigt
 
Felling any better today ??
 
Subbed for another BigT log! Feel better!
 
keeping down homemade chicken noodle soup today, no diarrhea immediately after eating....our daughter is making beef and vegetable soup tonight will see how that goes!!! I have lost 12lbs from this dammed flu and feel weak as hell. been drinking a scoop of dieselade everyday to help keep muscle and strength, also using diesel warrior multi and chiro joints seem to have helped--I am doing better than my wife who isn't using them.
 
I was able to keep down solid food yesterday and today, going to try for a workout tomorrow and start back on dthc and sunami!!!

am not going to apologize for the delay, it's not like I asked to be this sick for so long---but as weak as I feel it will be a huge test for dthc/sunami, no where to go but up....wish me luck!!!
 
You will bounce back......you are alpha male !!
 
sub to BigTs Flu log. haha it sucks man. Had flu AND 2 ear infections in Dec...WHILE in Vegas!
 
When I get sick I go in to "maint" mode, 6 Diesel Warrior a day, 2 DTH, 1 scoop ETHER, no weights for a week, cardio every 3 days.
 
When I get sick I go in to "maint" mode, 6 Diesel Warrior a day, 2 DTH, 1 scoop ETHER, no weights for a week, cardio every 3 days.

I HAVE BEEN USING dieselade/diesel warrior/chiro joints throughout being sick, actually I started them around a week prior to getting sick. I think they helped!!! but when I tried to use dthc/sunami I got the most horrible headache-I think it was from dehydration-diarrhea and vomiting.

tomorrow going to try dthc/sunami again, been holding down food for last 2 days!!!
 
I HAVE BEEN USING dieselade/diesel warrior/chiro joints throughout being sick, actually I started them around a week prior to getting sick. I think they helped!!! but when I tried to use dthc/sunami I got the most horrible headache-I think it was from dehydration-diarrhea and vomiting.

tomorrow going to try dthc/sunami again, been holding down food for last 2 days!!!

Prob frm their Nitric oxide boost. You gotta go low dose. Esp if u havent even been able 2 eat. Ive never not been able to eat. Sht id eat walking up hill.
 
Prob frm their Nitric oxide boost. You gotta go low dose. Esp if u havent even been able 2 eat. Ive never not been able to eat. Sht id eat walking up hill.

everytime I would eat it would come back out and really didn't have any appetite-which is very rare for me...I was using 2 scoops dieselade everyday, i was able to keep it down!!!

sh1t really kicked my a$$
 
DOSED 1 tab dthc/2 sunami this morning along with 2 chiro joints and 1/2 scoop dieselade. 30 minutes later I did 20 minutes on treadmill/25 situps/10 leg raises and finally 3 minutes on ab wheel. I am very weak and out of shape, this was actually a strenuous workout, lol.

afterwards I had a peanutbutter and honey sandwich and drank another 1/2 scoop dieselade, then took 2 more chiro joints.

took 1dthc/1sunami before luch then had a chicken breast and rice. so far so good. I did have a bout of diarrhea 20 minutes after lunch but everything is fine now!!!
 
Hope you feel better, buddy:

Invalid Link Removed

Invalid Link Removed

Invalid Link Removed

Invalid Link Removed

Invalid Link Removed
 
Hope you feel better, buddy:

Invalid Link Removed

Invalid Link Removed

Invalid Link Removed

Invalid Link Removed

Invalid Link Removed

thank you...I feel like it is my birthday!!!:banana:
 
My girl Brandy !!
 
DOSED 1 tab dthc/2 sunami this morning along with 2 chiro joints and 1/2 scoop dieselade. 30 minutes later I did 20 minutes on treadmill/25 situps/10 leg raises and finally 3 minutes on ab wheel. I am very weak and out of shape, this was actually a strenuous workout, lol.

afterwards I had a peanutbutter and honey sandwich and drank another 1/2 scoop dieselade, then took 2 more chiro joints.

took 1dthc/1sunami before luch then had a chicken breast and rice. so far so good. I did have a bout of diarrhea 20 minutes after lunch but everything is fine now!!!

I liked the update, but laughed at the diarrhea part :dump:
 
Subbed. I plan on doing something similar soon, hopefully minus the flu part. Diarrhea? Possibly, we'll see how the new supps treat my stomach, but I'd be happy to pass on that too.
 
Subbed. I plan on doing something similar soon, hopefully minus the flu part. Diarrhea? Possibly, we'll see how the new supps treat my stomach, but I'd be happy to pass on that too.

lol...I've had the diahrea for almost 3 weeks now...the supps aren't the cause, I can promise you that!!!
 
lol...I've had the diahrea for almost 3 weeks now...the supps aren't the cause, I can promise you that!!!

:laugh:
:toofunny:
 
my son has been busy running the business in my absence. we have had very strong winds lately- gusting up to 50mph. lots of trees and limbs down. so my son rented a whole tree chipper that pulls a whole tree into it and got us some jobs for tree and limb removal. I helped out some today for a few hours.....took my usual dose of diesel stuff today.

following chuck's advice tomorrow will be another light day of cardio.
 
took all my diesel stuff this morning then went down to basement and did a whole 30 minutes on treadmill. it wasn't real fast but I am very happy with 30 minutes-my knee has been so ore and then getting sick, it has been what seems like a very long time since I was able to do a full 30 minutes....btw-been taking 3-4 chiro diesel everyday for the last 3 weeks or so, since I got sick and didn't do much for so long my knee is feeling much better...

starting to get my appetite back some, eating 3 good solid meals and even throwing in a snack every now and then. unfortunately libido is still way down, I guess this is ok since my wife was sick also and really hasn't been in the mood!!!
 
^^^ havent seen no new jugs since the Jugs for Jugs mega thread got locked
 
^^^ havent seen no new jugs since the Jugs for Jugs mega thread got locked

libido has been so low I haven't even been to bigtits.com lately, lol....hopefully soon though-dthc/sunami should do the trick!!!
 
Oh yeah, I said Murry. Haha, must have been sleepy. I rem Linda Carter Wonder woman vividly.

I Like Lenda Murray Better !! So Pretty and Fit !

Invalid Link Removed
 
SPEAKING OF LINDA'S..LOVELACE WAS VERY TALLENTED.....if a guy could carry two cups of coffee and 12 donuts, linda lovelace could eat that 12th donut...very talented girl, imo!!!
 
lol...I forgot how long ago that was....most of the guys on this forum would have to look linda lovelace up...tag words 'deep throat'...lol!!!!
 
lol...I forgot how long ago that was....most of the guys on this forum would have to look linda lovelace up...tag words 'deep throat'...lol!!!!

Haha
 

when I was stationed on the new Orleans lph 11 in san diego back in late 70's early 80's a bunch of us would take a bus to downtown and hit the tittie bars...if we got too drunk and missed the last bus back to the ship we would spend the night in one of the all night porn theaters...can't tell you how many times I woke up to see deep throat playing on screen, lol!!!
 
I AM TAKING THINGS VERY SLOW....going to ease back into working out. today was fairly warm out and sunny so I took my dogs to the park, we walked-which kind of pissed the dogs off since they are used to jog/run..but oh well, they got over it and told me they loved me anyways!!!

I know all I did was walk, but it sure is great to be able to walk normally without a gimp knee aching so bad!!!
 
20 minutes on treadmill then did a [very] light upper body workout.

unfortunately libido[desire]is still very low. being sick is probably a part of it, but I have to remember that I am no longer on trt and sex drive may never be what it was then.

note-I have been using 2 scoops dieselade and I am on 2nd jug, I used it during time I was sick and I am sure it helped retain muscle even though I could hardly eat and lost 12lbs...going to cut back to 1 scoop daily as jug is getting low!!! also going to cut back to 3 caps chiro joints as it is going fast at 4 caps a day!!!

still dosing dthc 1 cap am and pm. sunami 1 cap am and pm!!!

starting to get appetite back and holding food down well with exception of occasional diarrhea around 20 minutes after a meal-this is becoming rare.
 
Glad to hear things are getting back on track !!!
 
Glad to hear things are getting back on track !!!

yeah...the only thing that is missing is getting my libido back!!! physically I am starting to feel much better, but just don't have any desire....but I had just gone into pct before getting sick and no more trt!!!
 
I woke up this morning and it was 35 degrees out with rain and strong wind. took my diesel stuff and went down and jogged on treadmill for 20 minutes, then did a really light arm/chest workout....didn't have much to do today so I watched some tv then took a nap. I got up around noon and it was absolutely gorgeous outside-65 and sunny. so I packed up my dogs and headed to the park, where we slow jogged/walked for over an hour-my dogs didn't want to stop, lol...my knee is doing much better since I had all of that time off from being sick-plus chiro joints 3 caps daily is helping also.

I looked in mirror and am pleased with what I saw, I am still down around 10lbs from the flu but I look really lean and starting to get some pump back in muscles. only problem is libido is still in the tank, I can't remember the last time it has been this long since I had sex with my wife!!!
 
Back
Top