Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

GET DIESEL LOG-DTHC/SUNAMI/CHIRO JOINTS/DIESELADE/DIESEL WARRIOR

Its something up w DMAA bc that stuff will also kill ur dck worse than ephedrine.

never used it and no interest too. i know people swear by it, but not for me
 
never used it and no interest too. i know people swear by it, but not for me

Well they must not get much tail and are prob addicted to stims bc its not that strong alone but will fck ur dck up way more that it will improve ur workouts.
 
did me some cardio on treadmill this morning listening to donna summers.......yup, libido is back!!!
 
downed trees and branches everywhere...been making some real money doing tree removal. trust me this is work, lol.....

libido is finally getting to a livable level, I know that since I am never going to be on trt again libido is not going to be that of a teenager, lol.

body is still lean, I was careful not to gain all the weight back from being sick with the flu. even though I am leaner strength is nearly as good as before. endurance is as good as before, I hope being lighter it might even get better than it was.....this has been areal ordeal, I am happy to say I am nearly full steam after the set back from being so sick!!!

NOS ETHER ROCKS!!!
 
U had never used Nos Ether?
 
U had never used Nos Ether?

not this one!!! I used the og many times-i think it was 90 servings and this one is 60?

I was a huge fan of the og NOS ETHER...I really don't see a lot of difference....NOS ETHER is your best all around performance product, imho!!!
 
not this one!!! I used the og many times-i think it was 90 servings and this one is 60?

I was a huge fan of the og NOS ETHER...I really don't see a lot of difference....NOS ETHER is your best all around performance product, imho!!!

Oh ok. It was 80 scoops. The one you have is pretty much the same formula. If anything maybe more nootropics now.
 
My freezer is about out of the "Old" NOS Ether!!
 
todays post can be summed up like this:



:thumbsup:
 
lol... I ran out of the old stuff, finally....stuff lasts forever!!!

The cherry lemonade had to be kept in the freezer bc clumping. But once u chisel it up. It was/is bad ass.
 
It Kicks Butt!!
 
this new I just bought aint too bad either, lol!!! flavor is a bonus!!! most importantly it still delivers the goods!!!

Ether is ether. People think OG means whatever out doesnt work. Its the same product. You just use to get 80 scoops in old container....and ppl didnt like the old flavor.
 
Ether is ether. People think OG means whatever out doesnt work. Its the same product. You just use to get 80 scoops in old container....and ppl didnt like the old flavor.

don't see how they could complain about the strawbamelon!!!
 
don't see how they could complain about the strawbamelon!!!

Nah no one does. They just not use to the name so I sell way more Diesel Punch.
 
Strawbamelon taste GREAT !!
 
unfortunately I am out of dthc...still have some dieselade left and over a bottle of sunami and NOS ETHER!!!

pump was ridiculous today, just plain ridiculous!!! strength and endurance continue to improve-next workout I am adding 5lbs to all lifts and going for same reps!!! libido is climbing, I hope it doesn't stop...sex last night was very good!!!
 
Back to 100% after your flu bout? Will be curious to monitor your libido now that you're done with DTHC. Start dosing that Sunami for your salami...hey, let me run that slogan by Chuck
 
Back to 100% after your flu bout? Will be curious to monitor your libido now that you're done with DTHC. Start dosing that Sunami for your salami...hey, let me run that slogan by Chuck

tbh I tried dosing 4 sunami an hour before sex...flag was at full staff but I couldn't finish it off.

it works best for me to to dose sunami in the mornings even when having sex at night.

dude, that was the flu from hell, can't believe it took me this long to fully recover---next year the wife and I will be getting flu shots!!!
 
Dose it when you can. I think sometimes it gets in dudes' heads during sex that "hey, I took something an hour ago - why isn't ___ happening?" Just go with the flow - that's why it's called Sunami
 
Dose it when you can. I think sometimes it gets in dudes' heads during sex that "hey, I took something an hour ago - why isn't ___ happening?" Just go with the flow - that's why it's called Sunami

lol...not being able to bust a nut is not a mental thing ...rock solid, just couldn't finish................but hey everyone is different, some guys might like to go 2 hours at a time---my wife just isn't up to that, lol!!!
 
lol...not being able to bust a nut is not a mental thing ...rock solid, just couldn't finish................but hey everyone is different, some guys might like to go 2 hours at a time---my wife just isn't up to that, lol!!!

Haha. I take it AM. Sometimes tho if I take a lot of long jack it use 2 make me not able to finish for ever. Everyone doesnt need Latency but some ppl do who bust soon as they open the yoga pants thread. Ha
 
Haha. I take it AM. Sometimes tho if I take a lot of long jack it use 2 make me not able to finish for ever. Everyone doesnt need Latency but some ppl do who bust soon as they open the yoga pants thread. Ha

taking sunami AM works best for me too...my wife can't take the night time dosing, lol!!!
 
I had a friend drinking some energy drink called Bing pre activity. I was like an energy drink. Then I realized he must respond well to ginseng. So i gave him a bottle of Sunami to take 3 two hours b4 go time....his wife thanked me.
 
Is Sunami available anywhere?

Everyone ask stuff like this. Just google Sunami. Or go on Amazon or getdiesel.com and click "order now" or visit fefifo.com
 
Everyone ask stuff like this. Just google Sunami. Or go on Amazon or getdiesel.com and click "order now" or visit fefifo.com

Just wondering because when I searched before it was always sold out. Shows how great this product is!
 
Just wondering because when I searched before it was always sold out. Shows how great this product is!

Oh yeah. Always check fefifo.com tho. My big retailer was sold out d p s. But they got some today.
 
For sure Chuck. So for daily dosing, would it be 3 pills before the "bang bang" with the wifey?

Well idk. I take 4 am. It doenst have yohimbe like previous versions so unless your someone who never takes yohimbe it should work 2h pre. But i take it AM. Pre go time is for "regular" ppl who never get any yohimbe etc. They respond to sht like MP assult and C4
 
Just wondering because when I searched before it was always sold out. Shows how great this product is!

I just PM'ed you a discount code!!
 
really crappy day out today, rain/cold/windy!!!

I did a light arm workout in basement then jogged 20 minutes on treadmill while watching old vhs tapes of Christy canyon:evil:.

libido is very high...surprised my wife with some afternoon delight!!!
 
[video=youtube;tpGRdX5sUAs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpGRdX5sUAs[/video]
really crappy day out today, rain/cold/windy!!!

I did a light arm workout in basement then jogged 20 minutes on treadmill while watching old vhs tapes of Christy canyon:evil:.

libido is very high...surprised my wife with some afternoon delight!!!

you knew it was coming- get it
 
:wave2:
 
In for more Christy Canyon updates
 
In for more Christy Canyon updates

man those were the days...back then my high school didn't have busses, instead they gave out bus passes for the city metro. every now and then me and some buddies would skip school and go downtown. there was a 'novelty store' named ace novelty where the old guy who ran the place would sell us x-rated movies even though he knew we weren't old enough. problem was those movies were 8mm. I had to wait until my mom went to store and sneak out the bell and Howell movie projector. we took it over to a friends garage and watched porno on the wall of the garage...Christy canyon was the 1st one I picked out and have been in lust with her every since...
how's that for an update, lol!!!
 
pumps are very good/strength is as good as it was months ago/endurance is even better/mood is cool as a summer breeze/LIBIDO IS AWESOME!!!

to sum it up...LIFE IS GOOD!!!


I LOVE IT WHEN ALL CYLINDERS ARE FIRING!!!!
 
man those were the days...back then my high school didn't have busses, instead they gave out bus passes for the city metro. every now and then me and some buddies would skip school and go downtown. there was a 'novelty store' named ace novelty where the old guy who ran the place would sell us x-rated movies even though he knew we weren't old enough. problem was those movies were 8mm. I had to wait until my mom went to store and sneak out the bell and Howell movie projector. we took it over to a friends garage and watched porno on the wall of the garage...Christy canyon was the 1st one I picked out and have been in lust with her every since...
how's that for an update, lol!!!

Holly does Hollywwod one of my all time favorites!!
 
You have seen more of them than me.
 
Back
Top