Get a free bottle of Drive if you can figure out what 4 of the 5 components are......

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
And what is wrong with ecdy???

Sinner and I are the 2 resident ecdy whores, FYI.
Whore away buddy, whore away. You can have all the insect sh1t you want, and pretty soon you will ripped as an ant...

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Whore away buddy, whore away. You can have all the insect sh1t you want, and pretty soon you will ripped as an ant...
Are we speaking in ratios or absolutes? Because I would love to be as ripped as an ant per unit of body mass.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take it you have never run a high % extract of ecdy...

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
And what is wrong with ecdy???

Sinner and I are the 2 resident ecdy whores, FYI.
A little info I pulled from Cy Wilson

...humans do not posses ecdysteroid receptors and thus there is no place for these compounds to bind and induce transcription. Insects on the other hand do.

Researchers have concluded the same thing for years. One author said that ecdysteroids are completely innocuous, having no anabolic activity in mammals. Another group of researchers gave mice 2 grams of ecdysteroids per kilogram of body weight for a total of 35 days. They had no effect.(16,17)

In a side note, ecdysteroids may increase insulin sensitivity in adipose tissue.(18) That means that they could actually increase body fat. Not good.

Lastly, just for fun, I’ll give you the pharmacokinetics of ecdysteroids. Once ingested, ecdysteroids survive the stomach, are taken up rapidly, and then removed quickly from the bloodstream and subsequently disposed of through biliary excretion into the intestine. Ecdysteroid levels peak 30 min to 2 hours after oral ingestion.(19,20) That means that even if they did work, they wouldn’t hang around for very long.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I take it you have never run a high % extract of ecdy...
...humans do not posses ecdysteroid receptors and thus there is no place for these compounds to bind and induce transcription. Insects on the other hand do.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never said it was a mass-builder. It is an ergogenic aid for recovery, endurance, vascularity, and hardness. Many, including myself, also experience a leaning effect from it. I am well aware of the T 1/2 of ecdy, but most are not.

Ecdy needs to be taken with a high protein meal and I do not see any mention of diet in the study you posted.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I never said it was a mass-builder. It is an ergogenic aid for recovery, endurance, vascularity, and hardness. Many, including myself, also experience a leaning effect from it. I am well aware of the T 1/2 of ecdy, but most are not.

Ecdy needs to be taken with a high protein meal and I do not see any mention of diet in the study you posted.
In a side note, ecdysteroids may increase insulin sensitivity in adipose tissue.(18)

18. Kosovskii MI, et al. "The effect of nerobol and ecdysterone on insulin-dependent processes linked normally and in insulin resistance." Probl Endokrinol (Mosk) 1989 Sep-Oct;35(5):77-81

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In a side note, ecdysteroids may increase insulin sensitivity in adipose tissue.(18)

18. Kosovskii MI, et al. "The effect of nerobol and ecdysterone on insulin-dependent processes linked normally and in insulin resistance." Probl Endokrinol (Mosk) 1989 Sep-Oct;35(5):77-81
Never put too much stock in a single study, especially over real-world experience. Clen is anabolic in mice, but not in humans, so not everything effects humans and mice the same way.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have asked a million times. I think it will change a few more times before the release. Or maybe it is a mystery ingredient.
Nah - it is set in stone- we have had the formula for about 3-4 months- just wanted to make sure the ratios were right :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Of course they are, Dirk digglered it just riiiight. :study:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Nah - it is set in stone- we have had the formula for about 3-4 months- just wanted to make sure the ratios were right :)
And we still don't know what the 5 items are. I give up, just like I gave up ever seeing Drive in my filthy paws. It is a few weeks every week, now it is Oct at teh O...

At least the NFL season started :rofl:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
The O is this month, isn't it?

We'll have Drive out for you XJ..... a consolation prize of sorts for the season Denver is about to have ;)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

We'll have Drive out for you XJ..... a consolation prize of sorts for the season Denver is about to have ;)
Well, if he is an Avs fan, then at least one team will have a hell of a season.

Red Wings Suck.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established

are you guys going to be @ the expo ?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Yes'sir... booth right next to Palo Alto!

Like a one stop shop baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (**** Vitale voice)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm.... I'd say there's a darn good chance, but I'll have to double check on what the booth plans are. (Samples?, selling full sizers?, models in body paint only?, Dirk dancing to techno?etc.?)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
how about dirk in body paint only :thumbsup: covered in skittles ( drive capsules ) !!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmmm.... I'd say there's a darn good chance, but I'll have to double check on what the booth plans are. (Samples?, selling full sizers?, models in body paint only?, Dirk dancing to techno?etc.?)
I am going to have to make it to the Mr O one of these days, especially if there is a UFC event that weekend.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
how about dirk in body paint only :thumbsup: covered in skittles ( drive capsules ) !!
Ok, who let the cat outta the bag? We'll have to scrap that idea..... mysteriously, all the compeitors will be painted up and dancing...... we need to come up with something new! bBck to the drawing board....................

Seriously.... tell us. The secret AN SuppCave has been breached........... I am going to review security video as we speak.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, who let the cat outta the bag? We'll have to scrap that idea..... mysteriously, all the compeitors will be painted up and dancing...... we need to come up with something new! bBck to the drawing board....................

Seriously.... tell us. The secret AN SuppCave has been breached........... I am going to review security video as we speak.
:D :hammer:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Writeup or FAQ's.... which you want guys?
FAQ's are nice. I like em because there easier to read than the write up in my opinions. bring on the FAQ :head:

then agian... write ups good too. BRING ON BOTH :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dang i dont care which one u all get up firstim sure both will be great reads

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He's only captive for the time being. US Military is working on extracting his DNA to create a new WMD, code named Z-FAG14763. Should be complete very soon, there wasn't much else to his DNA! ;)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
He's only captive for the time being. US Military is working on extracting his DNA to create a new WMD, code named Z-FAG14763. Should be complete very soon, there wasn't much else to his DNA! ;)
Z-FAG14763

:lol: