Get a free bottle of Drive if you can figure out what 4 of the 5 components are......

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forskolin
Safed Musli
Icariin
Naringin

and Nettle Root?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Over. Done. Finished.

Or is it.........................?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forskolin
Icariin
Dodder Seed
Naringin

So these 4 are in it, whats the 5th? thats what I wonder

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Forskolin
Icariin
Dodder Seed
Naringin

The missing link to the secret combination is................. oh, be right back guys................

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forskolin
Icariin
Dodder Seed
Naringin

I thought it was Safed Musli.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forskolin
Safed Musli
Icariin
Naringin

and Nettle Root?
I know it is over I am just guessing the 5th ingredient, I'm guessing Nettle Root. So no Safed Musli, whats the deal with dodder seed?

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Gelatin
Maltodextrin
Sweat from an 18 year old virgin
Fiberglass
Chuck Norris extract

Sulsuknjrk

Awards
Ingredients...Hmmmm

I'd have to go with this one

1. Muscle Expander 2011

2. Ox Strength serum

3. Nitropump44

4. Size Enhancer 6

5. SuperDeliver pro Plex nitro fire

Am I close?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
The Chuck Norris extract is highly sought after..... however, no delivery system has been found yet that cane maintain it...... it's just roundhouse kicks it's way right out of a capsule.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
The Chuck Norris extract is highly sought after..... however, no delivery system has been found yet that cane maintain it...... it's just roundhouse kicks it's way right out of a capsule.
lol - Chuck Norris tried to bottle his own extract once....however it was at this point in time that the notion of the "big bang" theory came about due to the rift in the space time continuem from trying to bottle up Chuck Norris. Can Chuck Norris capture himself in pill format even though he can never be contained?........

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll say Fadogia for the 5th compound
Maybe, although Applied Nutriceuticals has not used this compound before. A fairly exotic and dose-dependent compound. I know Fadogia contains alkaloids and saponins and its phytochemical constituents are said to have aphrodisiac properties and elevate serum testosterone levels, yet the only study I have seen was done on male albino rats.

Nevertheless, if it works, it works!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got it, thanks! Easonides are definitely explosive stuff!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
There is no Inner Circle here..... I avoid the T Nation for the most part.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
An overdose of Easonides!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it definitely explains my random wood at inconvenient moments, and probably only takes micrograms to be effective. Heck, I bet it raises libido just being in the same room as it :D

animalkrack3r

Awards
it definitely explains my random wood at inconvenient moments, and probably only takes micrograms to be effective. Heck, I bet it raises libido just being in the same room as it
NICE!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
it definitely explains my random wood at inconvenient moments, and probably only takes micrograms to be effective. Heck, I bet it raises libido just being in the same room as it :D
hahahahahahaha

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
They do have some good workout articles tho. I'm less fond of them for anything else.
You haven't been around long enough to appreciate t-nation. I may have personal issues with them, but thanks to them the industry as a whole has benegited greatly. I was reading t-mag back in '98 how long have most sites/forums been around?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You haven't been around long enough to appreciate t-nation. I may have personal issues with them, but thanks to them the industry as a whole has benegited greatly. I was reading t-mag back in '98 how long have most sites/forums been around?
True, and for workout articles they seem to have some of the most innovative and interesting stuff. I've found tons of great articles there. Somehow their forums just seem weak tho, and I also don't like the site design :) too many pictures all over, its too busy

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
benegits... LOL never gets old.

Smeton is a living legend.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
True, and for workout articles they seem to have some of the most innovative and interesting stuff. I've found tons of great articles there. Somehow their forums just seem weak tho, and I also don't like the site design :) too many pictures all over, its too busy
Never liked the site design, and never cared for the forums. Really heavily modified. In fact when you make a post, it waits for some mod to approve it...

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Creakic
Leukic
Gakic
magnesium stearate
Methyltrienolone

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Think the contest is over, lol. But i heard dirk mention in another thread something about another one just around the corner!

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
So these are the four confirmed:

Forskolin
Icariin
Dodder Seed
Naringin

fifth?

mucuna ?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
So these are the four confirmed:

Forskolin
Icariin
Dodder Seed
Naringin

fifth?

mucuna ?
I have asked a million times. I think it will change a few more times before the release. Or maybe it is a mystery ingredient.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
An ecdy maybe? I would have guessed fadogia, but I dont think so.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
ecdy and fadogia are insults. I take offense. (joking)

Think of Drive as a puzzle...... a certain ingredient at a good extract % fills a role that completes the puzzle ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ecdy and fadogia are insults. I take offense. (joking)

Think of Drive as a puzzle...... a certain ingredient at a good extract % fills a role that completes the puzzle ;)
Ah that was the final hint. cissus