Geonomyx Slin sane and Log(Somewhat😂)

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah when you get old you'll say wish I was ripped like back in the day, enjoy it not everyone was meant to be big and ripped. I use to bulk up to 240 and decent and everything was better lighter and mean l lean.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah when you get old you'll say wish I was ripped like back in the day, enjoy it not everyone was meant to be big and ripped. I use to bulk up to 240 and decent and everything was better lighter and mean l lean.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haha, thanks man and I agree. I feel good here and my body feels better. Lighter and faster with good joints. Really appreciate it. And yes, some people are just born the way they are, we’re all unique. God makes us all differently 😁. I’m hoping to make small changes over time and maintain this quality.

The older you get I could see this .

The last bulk I did was bad lol. I gained soooo much water and inflammation. I think more bloat than actual fat lmao. My digestion went bad, face got puffy, lost definition, and even though my strength shot up , I kept getting injured. You can see my pec tear in that pic.

I remember doing 4-7 scoops of whatever protein I found cheap and snacking on a spoon of oats mixed with like a bit of whey throughout the day, as well to get my calories in. Man that was bad lol. My training wasn’t even that good nor had any cardio in there 🤷🏻‍♂️. Live and learn. Anyone who wants to see peak bulk pics let me know

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just try to maintain your leanness while you grow, I made the mistake with too many dirty bulks and then cutting. Looking good half the year, just my thoughts.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just try to maintain your leanness while you grow, I made the mistake with too many dirty bulks and then cutting. Looking good half the year, just my thoughts.
This is the plan

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Really liking slinsane. Had a large amount of carbohydrate in the form of sweet potato yesterday and woke up full and vascular.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah would love to see the peak of bulk pics. Like you had to ask. LOL I have a feeling your idea of going too far is probably still pretty lean. I bet you were uncomfortable with the oats... I love oats but they are just horrible for me. 50g of carbs worth would screw me up for the whole day. Was good with 25g as it kept me full all day but more was just a bad situation for me. So hard to digest. Not for everyone but for many. Plus cheap proteins... ugh... A nice slow growth staying in a lean zone is the way to go. Almost impossible for me. I am born to be fat and muscular. Like a short Country Bubba! :)

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah would love to see the peak of bulk pics. Like you had to ask. LOL I have a feeling your idea of going too far is probably still pretty lean. I bet you were uncomfortable with the oats... I love oats but they are just horrible for me. 50g of carbs worth would screw me up for the whole day. Was good with 25g as it kept me full all day but more was just a bad situation for me. So hard to digest. Not for everyone but for many. Plus cheap proteins... ugh... A nice slow growth staying in a lean zone is the way to go. Almost impossible for me. I am born to be fat and muscular. Like a short Country Bubba! :)
I’ll upload them , I lost quality and my abs.

Oats weren’t really the issue. I seemed to pack on more “bad” weight when I switched to rice cereal and YES, I know the cheap proteins were causing that inflamed look. Cheap proteins are horrible . My other protein source was basically only fish. Now I eat a variety of protein which has worked much better.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was pretty thiccccc though. My traps, chest and delts put on a lot of size

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was pretty thiccccc though. My traps, chest and delts put on a lot of size
I wouldn't say you were to far out of shape at all. Actually in a great place for gains. However if you were suffering with inflammation issues I would look toward food selections and maybe work back up again. If you are uncomfortable with that body fat level then maybe a percent or so shy of that but you were far from being out of shape for a good lean bulk. Looks like you stopped it at a great point.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wouldn't say you were to far out of shape at all. Actually in a great place for gains. However if you were suffering with inflammation issues I would look toward food selections and maybe work back up again. If you are uncomfortable with that body fat level then maybe a percent or so shy of that but you were far from being out of shape for a good lean bulk. Looks like you stopped it at a great point.
Thanks brother and yes , I’ve adjusted my diet since then. I have problems with certain types of foods and such , but I know what affects me now.

It was uncomfortable at first because I gained so much and relatively fast but it felt good at the end. My blood pressure went up during this peak but when I tested it I was already edgy so I’m not sure if that contributed.

People asked me if I “stopped training” and kept commenting on my face . Not going to lie , that got to me lol

From here , I’m going to fight in gaining muscle while keeping my quality. Like I said, not sure if I may have to use anabolic assistance for this but if I decide to stay natty , I’ll have to put on a little to gain muscle.

Ultimately I just want to be as freaky as possible 👍

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh no doubt if you go the assistance route then you can put some size on while keeping the conditioning. You can put some size on while staying pretty damn lean too natty but MUCH slower. You might try lean bulking for 3-4 weeks then cutting for a week, off and on if staying natty and wanting to add size while maintaining good condition. You are very unlikely to lose gained muscle in a week and may spurn extra growth coming off a week of caloric restriction. That or be okay with a .5 maybe 1lb or so gain a month if honestly trying to stay where you are conditioning wise. Just add 100 cals every week until you see conditioning slip a tiny bit then maintain that until conditioning returns and then add another 100-150 cals. It will be a slow process but you can do it.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agree with Kleen....That diesel look is impressive, ideal for gains and I think overall healthier and masculine looking...Fills out a shirt better too...Jawline still look sharp bro....(just my opinion man)

As for the people in your life commenting negatively on what many would consider a successful lean bulk, they just haters man that don’t have your level of commitment to health and fitness...fuk what they think

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agree with Kleen....That diesel look is impressive, ideal for gains and I think overall healthier and masculine looking...Fills out a shirt better too...Jawline still look sharp bro....(just my opinion man)

As for the people in your life commenting negatively on what many would consider a successful lean bulk, they just haters man that don’t have your level of commitment to health and fitness...fuk what they think
Thanks bro! I really appreciate that. I’m going to try to build my physique back up but harder, denser and with more of a classical look this time around.

What’s weird is I had my parents and others accusing me of AAS use when I was at that point . Maybe people were just mad I was putting on mass 🤷🏻‍♂️. People always said I was genetically not meant to be big but than I got somewhat big 😂.

Thanks for the kind words man . We got this

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh no doubt if you go the assistance route then you can put some size on while keeping the conditioning. You can put some size on while staying pretty damn lean too natty but MUCH slower. You might try lean bulking for 3-4 weeks then cutting for a week, off and on if staying natty and wanting to add size while maintaining good condition. You are very unlikely to lose gained muscle in a week and may spurn extra growth coming off a week of caloric restriction. That or be okay with a .5 maybe 1lb or so gain a month if honestly trying to stay where you are conditioning wise. Just add 100 cals every week until you see conditioning slip a tiny bit then maintain that until conditioning returns and then add another 100-150 cals. It will be a slow process but you can do it.
Yes , I’m going to try something like this. But you do make the AAS route sound tempting, especially if I’m competing. Like I said low doses , though but I’m just not sure.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I feel better after adding carbs back to my diet and I look a lil leaner from the vascularity increase . Just something to note. Is this due to slin sane ? Idk but just noting this.

Rest day yesterday And I’ll log my pull day after I hit pull

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks bro! I really appreciate that. I’m going to try to build my physique back up but harder, denser and with more of a classical look this time around.

What’s weird is I had my parents and others accusing me of AAS use when I was at that point . Maybe people were just mad I was putting on mass 🤷🏻‍♂️. People always said I was genetically not meant to be big but than I got somewhat big .

Thanks for the kind words man . We got this
No worries man!...You’ve got some great genetics, stay natural, keep that hair

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pull day
Barbell row 1x 15
1x 6
1x 4
1x 10 work down

Tbar row 4x 14,10,5,dropset

One arm hs plate loaded row 3 sets

Lat pulldown 4 sets

Cable row 4 sets 2 sets wide/neutral row

Cable lat pulldown 3 sets

Pull-ups super set bent over db rows

Ez bar curl 7/7/7 2 sets
Incline hammer curl 3 sets
Machine preacher curl 3 sets

Attachments

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No worries man!...You’ve got some great genetics, stay natural, keep that hair
Thanks brother! And I think you’re right. Aas is tempting but the side effects make me hesitant

I always tell myself I have horrible genetics 😂

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Winter has been kicking my butt. Caught some sort of flu that has made me super congested and the dry air is destroying me

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
By the way definitely not recommending gear. There are hurdles that go along with gear as well. You have already shown yourself that you can get bigger naturally and I am guessing you are young so in a couple years the gains may come more easily too. I think if you can get over the need to be super lean long enough to grow you will be surprised how much mass you can put on. Honestly man your look when bulking was spot on for something to maintain while just growing at a good pace. However if you can't be comfortable and confident @ 10% then you are gonna just take a lot longer to grow bigger. Gear would be about the only way to make gains even remotely quickly while trying to stay super lean. Not a recommendation but a reality for your goals and proposed time frame. I think you should just eat more of the foods that agree with you and let yourself fill out just a bit more and grow for a while if you want to actually be big. I gave 2 great options that are sure fire to work. You just have to be willing to allow the process to take place. Don't let the body dismorphia take over and make you think that 10% is some how to heavy or too soft when it is probably ideal for gaining lean mass. Most will say 10-12% is the sweet spot for natty gains. Trust me you won't find anyone with a healthy perception who is not impressed with your physique at that level.

You are ripped to shreds right now. You need a surplus to grow somewhat quickly. If you were being accused of AAS while on the bulk then people were not thinking you had quit lifting. Maybe quit dieting so hard or someone who is ignorant about the game saying something ridiculous, or just saying it to phuck with you. However you had to have looked much bigger in clothes as filled out as you were and you still had abs... Only an idiot would think you were not lifting then. Just my $0.02...

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
By the way definitely not recommending gear. There are hurdles that go along with gear as well. You have already shown yourself that you can get bigger naturally and I am guessing you are young so in a couple years the gains may come more easily too. I think if you can get over the need to be super lean long enough to grow you will be surprised how much mass you can put on. Honestly man your look when bulking was spot on for something to maintain while just growing at a good pace. However if you can't be comfortable and confident @ 10% then you are gonna just take a lot longer to grow bigger. Gear would be about the only way to make gains even remotely quickly while trying to stay super lean. Not a recommendation but a reality for your goals and proposed time frame. I think you should just eat more of the foods that agree with you and let yourself fill out just a bit more and grow for a while if you want to actually be big. I gave 2 great options that are sure fire to work. You just have to be willing to allow the process to take place. Don't let the body dismorphia take over and make you think that 10% is some how to heavy or too soft when it is probably ideal for gaining lean mass. Most will say 10-12% is the sweet spot for natty gains. Trust me you won't find anyone with a healthy perception who is not impressed with your physique at that level.

You are ripped to shreds right now. You need a surplus to grow somewhat quickly. If you were being accused of AAS while on the bulk then people were not thinking you had quit lifting. Maybe quit dieting so hard or someone who is ignorant about the game saying something ridiculous, or just saying it to phuck with you. However you had to have looked much bigger in clothes as filled out as you were and you still had abs... Only an idiot would think you were not lifting then. Just my $0.02...
Hey bro, I agree with all of the advice you have given me which is why I’m going to make the initiative to grow. You’re 100% correct and I do have body dysmorphia. Thank you, brother. I have to fight these demons and quit being so insecure . I’m very hard on myself , and I honestly don’t like my physique what so ever. Never happy shredded , or bigger. This needs to change from a mental standpoint.

Different people would say different things 🤷🏻‍♂️. I always get hate. I get it now too . Oh, you look smaller etc etc. people just like to make negative comments, lol. 😂.

F*ck it tren , primo, gh, anavar,test ! Lmao 😂

No , but for real , I just want to be the best I can . Mentally and physically.

Last edited:

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The reason aas was even on my mind is because I suffered secondary hypogonadism which delayed a lot during my years 12-20. This was confirmed by multiple blood test and it’s actually kind of sick how I believe I developed it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just remember that your body is in transition and you have to go through your stages to to get to your goals.

Kleenfucius Says:
The larva is free but wants to be beautiful and fly, yet the cocoon stage can be ugly and restrictive but if the larva rejects the cocoon it can not become the butterfly.

Stages my friend. Pride yourself in your station in the journey and do not mistake it for your destination and you will be more pleased with your progress.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just remember that your body is in transition and you have to go through your stages to to get to your goals.

Kleenfucius Says:
The larva is free but wants to be beautiful and fly, yet the cocoon stage can be ugly and restrictive but if the larva rejects the cocoon it can not become the butterfly.

Stages my friend. Pride yourself in your station in the journey and do not mistake it for your destination and you will be more pleased with your progress.
I really liked that. Thank you.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Leg day pictures. This stack is amazing and I forgot that Ep1logue takes a couple weeks to fully kick in.

However, if I get accepted by BLR to log , I’ll have to stop this log.

Feeling overall fuller and better

Attachments

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Leg press
1 x 10 warmup
34 reps (Pr)
25 reps w/ same weight
18 reps w/ same weight
Added 1 plate
1x15 reps
Added 1
1x10
Added 1
1x 6 *failed at 4 and forced 2 with hands

Hack squat 4x 12, 6, 8, 15

Walking lunges w/ weight 40 steps total

Lying leg curl 4x 8,6,5,20

Smith machine Romanian 20,18,15, 6

Leg extension 4x 15-20 failure

Calf raise on leg press 3 sets
Calf raise on hack squat 2 sets
Calf raise on leg press machine 1 set to failure

Abs 3 sets

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you look you can kinda see what I’m talking about above my belly button

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're peeled right now. IMO i'd take the full year of 2020 and start adding calories in (obviously a minute amount at a time). Keep at it!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You're peeled right now. IMO i'd take the full year of 2020 and start adding calories in (obviously a minute amount at a time). Keep at it!
Agreed!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You guys are right. However, if I decide to start pumping the juice, I think I’ll be able to compete this year, lol. Still deciding between natty or not.

Carb up today or may get a cheat meal . Any recommendations lol

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I do decide to start, I’m thinking TRT test and or, EQ or primo. MAYBE deca, haven’t decided @Alchemist11 @Mathb33

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I do decide to start, I’m thinking TRT test and or, EQ or primo. MAYBE deca, haven’t decided @Alchemist11 @Mathb33
Thanks for the tag! What’s the situation exactly? Are you already on trt? Is this going to be your first cycle? Are you asking what kind of first cycle/doses you should do? Just trying to get some infos before I try and help!!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the tag! What’s the situation exactly? Are you already on trt? Is this going to be your first cycle? Are you asking what kind of first cycle/doses you should do? Just trying to get some infos before I try and help!!
Nope , on nothing.

I was wondering what you thought about as a first cycle

TRT test with either EQ, primo and or deca or npp?

Thanks brother

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for tagging me. If you decide to do that step, I suppose that you want to do that for longer period of time. I wouldn't recomend EQ nor Deca for that, not even at kow dose. From what I've seen, they both have bad impact on heart and few other things. But Primo sounds like a really nice addition to any cycle od even trt

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nope , on nothing.

I was wondering what you thought about as a first cycle

TRT test with either EQ, primo and or deca or npp?

Thanks brother
What you’re describing is more of a cruise/low dose something I would do when I come off a blast because I never come off.. I’d say if you’re going to do a cycle that’s going to shut you down, might as well do a fair amount(nothing crazy) and for not too long. Also, I’ll try and be clear about this but as far as cycling I think the most important is to learn the basic and go from there. How is high estrogen going to feel? Low estrogen? Etc. Let’s say you’re on test deca, how are you going to know which side effect comes from what compound? It’s really an art tbh. I got to a point I can pin point know how my hormones are for the most part and for that you need to start slow. I’d go with a test only cycle not because I don’t love to stack but because you need to learn how test feels, you need to learn to adjust your AIs, you need to know when you wake and feel a certain way, what’s causing it. The only thing I would suggest to stack for a first cycle is test/primo. Because primo is basically without sides so anything you’d feel would be from the test!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What you’re describing is more of a cruise/low dose something I would do when I come off a blast because I never come off.. I’d say if you’re going to do a cycle that’s going to shut you down, might as well do a fair amount(nothing crazy) and for not too long. Also, I’ll try and be clear about this but as far as cycling I think the most important is to learn the basic and go from there. How is high estrogen going to feel? Low estrogen? Etc. Let’s say you’re on test deca, how are you going to know which side effect comes from what compound? It’s really an art tbh. I got to a point I can pin point know how my hormones are for the most part and for that you need to start slow. I’d go with a test only cycle not because I don’t love to stack but because you need to learn how test feels, you need to learn to adjust your AIs, you need to know when you wake and feel a certain way, what’s causing it. The only thing I would suggest to stack for a first cycle is test/primo. Because primo is basically without sides so anything you’d feel would be from the test!
Okay , awesome and yes, that makes sense. You want the lowest amount of variables possible it sounds like.

Would you do 150-300 Test / 300-500 Primo w/ Aromasin ?

I plan on doing a PCT just because I am still young which will consist of nolvadex and maybe using aromasin a week or two into pct as well, low dose.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for tagging me. If you decide to do that step, I suppose that you want to do that for longer period of time. I wouldn't recomend EQ nor Deca for that, not even at kow dose. From what I've seen, they both have bad impact on heart and few other things. But Primo sounds like a really nice addition to any cycle od even trt
Okay awesome and no problem, your knowledge/experience is much appreciated

I was thinking 150-300 test/300-500 primo ?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Okay , awesome and yes, that makes sense. You want the lowest amount of variables possible it sounds like.

Would you do 150-300 Test / 300-500 Primo w/ Aromasin ?

I plan on doing a PCT just because I am still young which will consist of nolvadex and maybe using aromasin a week or two into pct as well, low dose.
150mg would be pretty stupid. It would basically put you around the same testosterone level you are naturally so you would shut down your system for the same test levels. 400 test solo or 300/300 test/primo would be a great cycle. Personally I would go with test only. You’ll get more gains. Primo shines in different situations, not the greatest drug to build muscle.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
150mg would be pretty stupid. It would basically put you around the same testosterone level you are naturally so you would shut down your system for the same test levels. 400 test solo or 300/300 test/primo would be a great cycle. Personally I would go with test only. You’ll get more gains. Primo shines in different situations, not the greatest drug to build muscle.
Okay so 400 test only is what you’re sticking to? I guess this is the most recommended , I just worry about estro / DHT build up , but that’s the game you play

Thanks man truly appreciate it

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Okay so 400 test only is what you’re sticking to? I guess this is the most recommended , I just worry about estro / DHT build up , but that’s the game you play

Thanks man truly appreciate it
Tbh it depends from a person to another! I don’t need an ai up to 400mg. Some people need some at 200mg. We will be here to help you if you make the move bro. As long as you’re listening carefully to your body and read a ton you’ll know what ai dose is needed for you fast enough.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From your body type @ your avatar I don’t see you having bad estrogen conversion and having problem with it.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tbh it depends from a person to another! I don’t need an ai up to 400mg. Some people need some at 200mg. We will be here to help you if you make the move bro. As long as you’re listening carefully to your body and read a ton you’ll know what ai dose is needed for you fast enough.
Okay, yes, everyone is different and thanks bro. I appreciate having the friendship here

I’ll have the AI on hand and when I decide I’m glad you guys will be here to help .

Test is best I guess

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From your body type @ your avatar I don’t see you having bad estrogen conversion and having problem with it.
That makes me feel more comfortable.

I get puffy nips at times but it’s from my hormonal imbalance imo caused during some things as I was going through puberty

Thanks fella 👍