Generic Labz Mega Zol

dville04

dville04

Awards
So I purchased a bottle of the original superdrol from a friend and he threw in a bottle of mega-zol. i didn't know enough about it so i obviously haven't started using it. from what i have gathered it seems to be a non-methylated version of winstrol. is it even effective being oral and non-methylated and should i just stack it with what you'd normally stack with winny? say some test cyp or a PH/PS/AAS used in cutting? any experience or further knowledge on it please... thanks.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I purchased a bottle of the original superdrol from a friend and he threw in a bottle of mega-zol. i didn't know enough about it so i obviously haven't started using it. from what i have gathered it seems to be a non-methylated version of winstrol. is it even effective being oral and non-methylated and should i just stack it with what you'd normally stack with winny? say some test cyp or a PH/PS/anabolic steroids used in cutting? any experience or further knowledge on it please... thanks.
it is supposedly a winstrol like compound that is non methylated...doses need to be high tho to even compare to winstrol. Running it solo is pretty much a waste of time imo. You could use with test prop or other traditional "cutters"

dville04

dville04

Awards
ok, thank you very much. another thing also is the dose on the bottle says do not exceed 3 caps in 24hrs, but since it is non-methyl i was told by the almighty "they" to dose around twice as much as the recommendations but i was wary of this comment since my opinion in most matters is that the recommendations on most products are there for a reason. what's your opinion on this? again i appreciate the help.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are you asking? Be clearer in your questions. I think you are asking what dose is safe...?

300mg can be done but i have never used that high. Ive heard of a few that did around 450mg. I used it stacked with other stuff so i cant say how it acts for me when ran solo at those doses....

dville04

dville04

Awards
yeah i was asking what was safe. i don't plan on running it solo either. not entirely sure what i am gonna stack it with...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't seen anyone get anything for results at 75mg/day, seems like 150 is the bottom end to start. Are they 25s or 50s? I have a bunch of prostanazol, and they are 25s

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Winztrol from juggernaut is the same compound as well, available + cheap

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I ran it up to 300-350mg solo a year ago and it was an utter waste of time, granted it was my first cycle of anything. Hurt my joints, spiked my blood pressure and absolutely no strength gains, just placebo the first week. Only thing I got were increadible pumps. I'd say go with furazadrol, it's gotten better reviews.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah you need to go high on doses and by that time you get all the sides full blown, not worth it. I stacked it from 25mg to 100mg just for something a lil extra, cant say what it did do for me tho.

ReaperX pm me if you want

dville04

dville04

Awards
yeah i have the 50mg ones. i was kind of under the impression that these would turn out somehwhat worthless being non-methyl and oral, but oh well. i might do something along the same lines as piston did just throw it in with another stack to give it maybe an extra little something... we'll see...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
from what i've read it mostly does hardening. So its great if you are a 8% bf getting ready for a show, it will help firm you up even more and make veins really pop.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stacking it with superdrol might be really hard on your joints as it's pretty dry. In the past it seemed to be pretty popular with something like ErgoMax or PheraPlex. It was stacked with halo and M-TRN pretty often too though...and along the lines of what Easy said, that would make for a great recomp and really harden ya' up.

If it were me, I would use it with a phera product.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 17
james1 Anabolics 3
Supplements 5
Anabolics 2