gears 3

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
anyone else playin? this is the only game that i only play in campaign mode. i get my as$ handed to me in multi

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anyone else playin? this is the only game that i only play in campaign mode. i get my as$ handed to me in multi
I play..I have been a GOW fan since the beginning of the series.

Looking for someone to play multi with?

Did you enjoy the story in campaign? I felt it was a little short and wish it was longer but otherwise I think they did a pretty good job with it. One of the best Xbox exclusive games IMO

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established

Did you enjoy the story in campaign? I felt it was a little short and wish it was longer but otherwise I think they did a pretty good job with it. One of the best Xbox exclusive games IMO
just started campaign yesterday. prolly wont get a chance to finish it until monday as im working all weekend. and yead id love to have someone to hide behind in multi

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just started campaign yesterday. prolly wont get a chance to finish it until monday as im working all weekend. and yead id love to have someone to hide behind in multi
It wasn't long at all.

I played it on a day I had off and didn't have anything to do. Woke up, put my kids on the bus and played gears. About 6 hours later I was done (with the occasional food breaks) it was easy, especially with the story line being so good.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ALL Microsoft “hardware” is a piece of sh1t starting with Zune and finish with the Xbox
sorry Josh but this is my personal experience one of the best gamer ever never has a comeback for PC WTF!!!!!!!!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WTF!!

I typed and posted a response and it isn't showing. I even edited it twice and rewrote it and it still isn't showing..

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
It wasn't long at all.

I played it on a day I had off and didn't have anything to do. Woke up, put my kids on the bus and played gears. About 6 hours later I was done (with the occasional food breaks) it was easy, especially with the story line being so good.
i played about an hour yesterday so ill finish pretty quickly then. i sent you my screen name. when you get a chance send me yours

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ALL Microsoft “hardware” is a piece of sh1t starting with Zune and finish with the Xbox
sorry Josh but this is my personal experience one of the best gamer ever never has a comeback for PC WTF!!!!!!!!!!
ouch. i have a zune and xbox. ill agree on the zune but not the xbox

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTF!!

I typed and posted a response and it isn't showing. I even edited it twice and rewrote it and it still isn't showing..

Hmm how much Tequila did you drink today? LOL jk

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
are you a sony troll lol

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Attempt #3

ALL Microsoft hardware is a piece of sh1t starting with Zune and finish with the Xbox sorry Josh but this is my personal experience one of the best gamer ever never has a comeback for PC WTF!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!

No worry bro, I have Xbox vs playstation debates all the time with friends and co-workers. I think what it comes down to is - for a singleplayer game PS seems to be better but for a person into online multiplayer games, Xbox has the better platform. The online interface for Xbox is better IMO.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Attempt #3

LMAO!!

No worry bro, I have Xbox vs playstation debates all the time with friends and co-workers. I think what it comes down to is - for a singleplayer game PS seems to be better but for a person into online multiplayer games, Xbox has the better platform. The online interface for Xbox is better IMO.
absolutely. i only know a couple p[eople who bought ps3 because at the time the blu ray player made it a smart purchase. they all eventually bought an xbox because they had no friends to play with. they all agree xbox multi is far superior to ps3

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So no Hope of GOW3 comes to the PC platform.

George Lucas say the same sh1t with The force unleash game “this game NEVER will come to the PC platform” and BAM
The Force Unleash 1 and 2 for PC BTW great games.

IMO fanatic or not if you love the game you will buy it and no download it.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GOW3 isn't available for PC?

That's odd.. I thought all Xbox (Microsoft) games were available for both PC and Xbox

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GOW3 isn't available for PC?

That's odd.. I thought all Xbox (Microsoft) games were available for both PC and Xbox
nope only the first and weird fact on PC the first GOW has more stages than Xbox version