Gas prices going up up up :(

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gas will be up to 4.25$ in April....just wondering what everyone thinks? My question is do you think if gas was let's say 2$ a gallon people would be saving so much money they would be able to spend more money in stores and other services thus boosting the economy?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
at this point it is getting so bad i can barely afford to be able to drive to work each week.

no fun... and it had a few weeks there of actually looking like it was goign to go back down (in July and then again in Dec) :(

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Gas will be up to 4.25$ in April....just wondering what everyone thinks? My question is do you think if gas was let's say 2$ a gallon people would be saving so much money they would be able to spend more money in stores and other services thus boosting the economy?
it's part of the agenda.

they are getting our prices up to par with Europes and pushing the green crap.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
post katrina the prices just went to hell and never looked back it seems.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
post katrina the prices just went to hell and never looked back it seems.
it's calculated.

listen to any of the speculation you want but they want war with Iran and they want high gas prices.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i have no doubt that is the case..

i still say take over iran and take their oil for our own..

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stupid stupid stupid stupid anti-american American speculators!!!!! Price of gas has nothing to do with tensions in the middle east, where only 15% of our fuel comes from. Are we at war with Mexico and Canada, where more than half of ours comes from? NO!! It's all about speculators, greed, and the endless cycle of screwing over the public at large.

Will prices of food and such drop if gas goes down? I honestly don't think so. People will have more expendable income, so why not rake it in and make bigger profits at the check-out lines?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
once you get some one to pay more for something you are never going to reduce the price. that would be like taking a paid holiday back from the unions after you gave it to them :)

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Stupid stupid stupid stupid anti-american American speculators!!!!! Price of gas has nothing to do with tensions in the middle east, where only 15% of our fuel comes from. Are we at war with Mexico and Canada, where more than half of ours comes from? NO!! It's all about speculators, greed, and the endless cycle of screwing over the public at large.

Will prices of food and such drop if gas goes down? I honestly don't think so. People will have more expendable income, so why not rake it in and make bigger profits at the check-out lines?
I didn't specifically mean prices are up because of the middle east.

my comment was more that it's already been decided:
we will be at war with Iran
and gas prices will stay up (due to oil) this impacts everything we consume as well.

I won't be surprised to see oil at over $400 a barrel.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Just another tool to continue the elimination of the middle class and spread the gap further between the wealthy and the poor. Love my country fukin hate it's government

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just another tool to continue the elimination of the middle class and spread the gap further between the wealthy and the poor. Love my country fukin hate it's government
Agreed.It is a power control game now.I hate the upper 1%.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Another problem is they make it so hard to drill in the US. I was watching the history channel and thy were saying how as soon as you get approved for one permit they make u get another one. It's BS

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Another problem is they make it so hard to drill in the US. I was watching the history channel and thy were saying how as soon as you get approved for one permit they make u get another one. It's BS
as long as progressives control, there will never be drilling here.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's speculation thats driving the price up. We have a glut of crude in the Rocky Mountain region; our prices are more than $1/gal cheaper in Colorado than in many places, and it's because the refineries are locked up in crude. They can't refine it fast enough.

kowalsik

Awards
it blows when your work is an hour away each direction.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
If/when gas prices land over $4 I will probably have to sell my truck and buy some piece of **** that will save me gas thus doing exactly what they are trying to make Americans do.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Luckily it's warming up so I can ride my bike and get 35-40mpg as long as I don't ride like a maniac....not easy to do

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
We pay close to $ 1.40 per litre ..lemme know when yours gets that high fellas

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Yep **** suks i drive a 5.7 tundra v8 not too bad but takes about 70-80 dollars to fill up. Gas bill is about 160-200 a month!!!! Such bull**** i would def spend the money elswhere if gas were a bit cheaper thus helping the economy

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to mention how we would all help the supplement economy if gas was cheaper :p hehe

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
meh :shrug:

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Were paying 5.50 a gallon (1.50 a liter) in AUS

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
we were sitting at 1.35 before christmas, and then it randomly jumped to 1.50 and hasn't moved since.

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Cost me $78.97 to fill up the other night. Ugh. Can't wait for consistent warm weather so I can just ride my motorcycle everywhere. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thebigt General Chat 43
holyintellect General Chat 61
Delta Force General Chat 18
DGSky General Chat 74
SufferingEd Supplements 25