Gaming

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah all I really wanted from D3 was new classes and updated graphics. All the mechanics should've stayed the same.
I want my 20 summons druid back.

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
I play an embarrassing amount of left4dead2 and some sc2

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
Diablo 3 just didn't do it for me. I felt like all I did was run around and kill minions, collect outfit accessories , etc. weak storyline. I really wanted to love it.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diablo 3 just didn't do it for me. I felt like all I did was run around and kill minions, collect outfit accessories , etc. weak storyline. I really wanted to love it.
Ya, idk I literally just wanted Diablo 2 with better graphics and awesome multiplayer. I crie ;(

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I will admit, diablo 3, on Xbox 4-player co-op is a level of madness that's incredible.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
What Should I pick up now for the PS3? I finally beat borderlands 2 and last of us I don’t want to buy GTAV because I will become a shut in but I need something good!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
What Should I pick up now for the PS3? I finally beat borderlands 2 and last of us I don't want to buy GTAV because I will become a shut in but I need something good!
Dude just get the GTA 5...do it

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Dude just get the GTA 5...do it
But there is so much more to life and I like being outside some times... but it looks so good!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But there is so much more to life and I like being outside some times... but it looks so good!
Just do it and set an alarm haha. I swear I lost 12 hours playing one time... didn't even realize it till I checked the clock.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Just make sure you don't miss the gym! A good 12 hrs playing should give you some good recovery and all the violence will give you a nice T boost lol
Ok you convinced me. Rest and a boost in test!

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What Should I pick up now for the PS3? I finally beat borderlands 2 and last of us I don’t want to buy GTAV because I will become a shut in but I need something good!
GTA 5: Story Mode 100%, Online Level 185. Yes it's fun as hell.

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
Hmm I might have to join the dark side ...

jmiyamoto

jmiyamoto

Awards
[video=youtube;L-sJSg35Yvo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-sJSg35Yvo[/video]

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
You are unsure about GTAV as well?
I am pretty sure I am going to try GTA. The only thing stopping me is the fact that there is a high likelihood that I will become addicted and extremely unproductive....

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am pretty sure I am going to try GTA. The only thing stopping me is the fact that there is a high likelihood that I will become addicted and extremely unproductive....
GTA is a hell of a drug haha.

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
Though I may be unproductive if I'm having a hardcore gaming day, the positives:

I didnt get off my chair for 4-6 hours straight so, there is minimal snacking, minimal dishes , less online shopping.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Though I may be unproductive if I'm having a hardcore gaming day, the positives:

I didnt get off my chair for 4-6 hours straight so, there is minimal snacking, minimal dishes , less online shopping.
Win, win, win haha. Although I had a 12 hour GTA session before. Easy way to be in a caloric deficit haha.

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
Win, win, win haha. Although I had a 12 hour GTA session before. Easy way to be in a caloric deficit haha.
oh sadly i've had numerous +10 hr gaming sessions in my lifetime. However, biology forces me to pee ever so often, hence I am forced to get up at least once during my major game sesssion. I am truly nervous about this GTA thing now. I have a busy week coming up. Maybe this week is not a good week.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh sadly i've had numerous +10 hr gaming sessions in my lifetime. However, biology forces me to pee ever so often, hence I am forced to get up at least once during my major game sesssion. I am truly nervous about this GTA thing now. I have a busy week coming up. Maybe this week is not a good week.
I can honestly say I think that was my 1st so GTA is that addictive. But something to keep in mind is I was sick at the time. So the only other thing I could do was sleep. Wasn't particularly hungry anyway. Give in and let us know what you think.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards

You forgot to mention optimal recovery environment....

jmiyamoto

jmiyamoto

Awards
potential solution, hahaha

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm already sedentary enough on those days! If I ever buy one of those, please help me lol
Haha rest is good for you though. You grow when you rest... or play GTA haha.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
well i didnt spend the 50 bucks on GTA instead I spent 10 and got Spec Ops the line and beat it in a few days.
It was a fun game with some solid twists and decent action even though the fights got repetitive
I would recommend it if you have a couple of days buy it at game stop then go exchange it for something else once you beat it.
The online multi player wasnt very exciting hence the reason I am taking it back.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Just picked up max Payne 3 and brutal legend for ps3 at the pawn shop

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Just picked up max Payne 3 and brutal legend for ps3 at the pawn shop
Max Payne is a good game not quite as dark as the other ones but still good

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Best thing about it was that it was only .99 haven't played it yet though got hammered at my boys wife's bar last night instead copious amounts of free beer and some **** I haven't done in awhile and should've kept it that way. In fact still not quite sober

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Best thing about it was that it was only .99 haven't played it yet though got hammered at my boys wife's bar last night instead copious amounts of free beer and some **** I haven't done in awhile and should've kept it that way. In fact still not quite sober
Free beer good, free "s!^t" bad. there is a reason that they call it that lol. anyway 99cents for that game is a bargain

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Just got on brutal legend(Xmas gift for my father in law old school metal head) figured I'd test it out, tempted to keep it but there's enough time between now and Xmas

And before anyone judges me for testing out a gift for someone else it was a pawn shop purchase gotta make sure it works

And I'm almost sober finally beer opana weed and synthetic cannabinoids bad mix still not sure if I can eat. Done with rec drug use

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Does anyone have any feedback on the Xbox one or PS4? I thought for sure this thread would have blown up after the release of the two new systems or did everyone spend their cash on food and supplements lol

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Does anyone have any feedback on the Xbox one or PS4? I thought for sure this thread would have blown up after the release of the two new systems or did everyone spend their cash on food and supplements lol
Haven't tried either yet, I've decided to wait for the Steam console.

That being said, I live with my girlfriend and a roommate, both gamers, I'm sure I'll have access to the X-bone before the end of the year.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Haven't tried either yet, I've decided to wait for the Steam console.

That being said, I live with my girlfriend and a roommate, both gamers, I'm sure I'll have access to the X-bone before the end of the year.
Hmmm I thought that was just a rumor but looking at it a little closer it looks like a more powerful option. Is it going to run off of streaming of have physical discs? Either way a min power of 60fps and a resolution of 1080 is better than most of the next gen consuls gaming options

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Hmmm I thought that was just a rumor but looking at it a little closer it looks like a more powerful option. Is it going to run off of streaming of have physical discs? Either way a min power of 60fps and a resolution of 1080 is better than most of the next gen consuls gaming options
I think it's too early to say anything definitive. I'm assuming it'll work off the steam cloud. But may have physical disks as well.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I think it's too early to say anything definitive. I'm assuming it'll work off the steam cloud. But may have physical disks as well.
It would be something awesome if they just used the discs from computer games it would help bring PC gaming to the forefront.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Yeah but then it has the same pirating issues. So idk. PC gaming is far better than console. So I hope it turns out well. But at the very least a steam console will kill off Origin, which would be awesome.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Yeah but then it has the same pirating issues. So idk. PC gaming is far better than console. So I hope it turns out well. But at the very least a steam console will kill off Origin, which would be awesome.
I didnt think about the pirating issue, i havent used a PC to game in forever but have many friends that swear buy it I can see the difference in the graphics alone. Take a look at what that one guy did with GTA4 the screan shots looked amazing

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Not only that but the power, customizability, and modding just makes it better.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still addicted to Skyrim, and have a massive backlog of games to play after Steam's many sales this year.

I wanted to upgrade my PC, but I've decided to wait until all my games are mostly played through. I probably wont even bother upgrading until Fallout 4 comes out which may be 2015, or if my GPU burns out (running an OC @ 1.1v), whichever comes first.

By that time, all the newer games should be cheap. I tend to not pay anything over $20 for any game... Fallout 4 may be the exception.

Too much to pay for these days. Gotta stretch things out.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I'm the same. 25$ is the limit, the witcher 3 abd dragon age Inquisition will be the exceptions.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Anyone else think Dishonored was horrible?

Doesn't deserve GOTY.