Funny but much need question for the genomyx team.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Alright fellas, so I I hAve about 2.75 bottles of smolder left and I really need to get to the bottom of this. I experienced all the benefits of the mellow burn and warming feeling and really think it's a great product. HOWEVER, lol , I experienced a serious problem. I was applying to chest and lower skin below belly button, and at first everything was good. Then after showering in the morning, or perhaps taking a piss, my genitals became a burning inferno. Seems like the longer I was in my suit at work, the hotter I became . Hahah I'm sorry guys, but had to ask . So, I see three possibilities, 1. Residue on hands from night prior application and pulled out the Johnson to piss and wham terrible...ha. 2) sweat travelled from lower stomach skin down into crotch area. 3) while showering water travelled down body from chest and stomach... Damn gravity! Genomyx homies, help a brother out! Just glad I don't have an STD cause after 3 days I stopped the smolder and all was good! Also, any soaps you guys recommend while using this stuff? Sorry for the hassle fellas, but I really want to give this another go W/O going through this agony again . Lol

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
****ty spelling due to writing an essay like question on the iPhone. Ha

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Alright fellas, so I I hAve about 2.75 bottles of smolder left and I really need to get to the bottom of this. I experienced all the benefits of the mellow burn and warming feeling and really think it's a great product. HOWEVER, lol , I experienced a serious problem. I was applying to chest and lower skin below belly button, and at first everything was good. Then after showering in the morning, or perhaps taking a piss, my genitals became a burning inferno. Seems like the longer I was in my suit at work, the hotter I became . Hahah I'm sorry guys, but had to ask . So, I see three possibilities, 1. Residue on hands from night prior application and pulled out the Johnson to piss and wham terrible...ha. 2) sweat travelled from lower stomach skin down into crotch area. 3) while showering water travelled down body from chest and stomach... Damn gravity! Genomyx homies, help a brother out! Just glad I don't have an STD cause after 3 days I stopped the smolder and all was good! Also, any soaps you guys recommend while using this stuff? Sorry for the hassle fellas, but I really want to give this another go W/O going through this agony again . Lol
I imagine that it would be residue on your hands - you'd be surprised how Eviscerate lingers, even when you think you have washed it off. Also, Eviscerate stays on your skin longer than you think, up to and beyond 12 hours.

I recommend using something like Shea Butter on your hands before you soap them up after application, to make sure you get any and all residue that could be left on them off thoroughly.

In the shower, you can try using the Java Lather, or any decent exfoliator, to ensure that you don't have anything left on - although, if you have a shower, make sure it is at least EIGHT hours after application, and it's not likely to be the issue, but more residue left on your hands after application.

~Rosie~

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Rosie to the rescue. Thank you. I truly enjoy the insight you provide in all your reviews and terminator log. You are a great asset to this community and the companies you represent. Go hard these next few months and win that overall!!! Best of luck

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Rosie to the rescue. Thank you. I truly enjoy the insight you provide in all your reviews and terminator log. You are a great asset to this community and the companies you represent. Go hard these next few months and win that overall!!! Best of luck
You're welcome. Thank you for the encouragement and support :)

~Rosie~