Funny feeling in the (right) kidney and testicles from Ostarine?

Xarr

Xarr

Awards
I am currently in the fourth week of my first ever cycle. It consists of 20mg/day of EA's Ostarine.

I am feeling something in my right kidney and testicles.

I can assume the testicles' thing might be from the (slight?) supression. But the kidneys shouldn't be punished since I'm taking a SARMS, which is not methylated.

Is this normal? Has anyone else experienced something similiar with just Ostarine (or any other SARM)?

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Anything you put into your body filters through the kidneys and liver. My post blood work from my LGD run showed slightly higher liver enzymes. So it's not out of the realm of possibility that osta, being similar to LGD, could be affecting your liver or kidneys. Are you taking any NAC, or on cycle support?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am currently in the fourth week of my first ever cycle. It consists of 20mg/day of EA's Ostarine.

I can assume the testicles' thing might be from the (slight?) supression. But the kidneys shouldn't be punished since I'm taking a SARMS, which is not methylated.

Is this normal? Has anyone else experienced something similiar with just Ostarine (or any other SARM)?
Cycle support is always a great idea! As far as the testicles aches, I also got this on my last run of Ostarine which was late this past winter. I have used it probably a total of 3 times and that was the first time I experienced this. It felt like I was being chemically castrated and I cut the cycle real short as a result and hopped on a SERM. I will never touch it again. After all, it is derived from a pharmaceutical anti-androgen....that does not sit so well with me. I have run my share of prohormones and I have never had that aching testicle sensation with any of them. No more Osta for this guy!

Xarr

Xarr

Awards
Thank you guys for your answers.

I'm not taking any cycle support product. Any recommendation for this kind of light cycle (just Ostarine)? Wouldn't want to overkill it with a cycle support product designed for a fully fledged gear cycle.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Liver support is good to run on or off cycle as our environment has so many toxins, alcohol etc. This kidney pain is strange. Sore ball is common. Even happens on finasteride.

nightshift

nightshift

Awards
Any history of kidney stones? I've had more than my fair share of them and they can present with symptoms you describe. Not saying that's what it is but wanted to throw it out there. Honestly, I hope it's not that. Stones can be debilitating.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Could be unrelated to your Sarm use. Epididymitis often has a radiating pain, felt either in the stomach- or more seldom in the back area, besides the affected testicle.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are you drinking enough water... ? at least a gallon per day..?