From Trifecta straight into Natadrol....

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

Im thinking of going from trifecta into a natadrol cycle, but doing the PCT only once at the end of both cycles. Is is safe to run cycles back to back and one PCT at the end?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I would run Natadrol first, as its less likely to shut you down, leaving you potentially shut down for a shorter length of time.

How long do you want your cycles to last?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. 4 weeks for trifecta and 3 or 4 for the natadrol, so 7-8 in total. Unfortunately I've already started the trifecta! lol!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Big K said it right my friend. Run the Nata first. Since you started it first, I would throw some T-911 in when you run the Nata. I am running them together now and loving it. Then hit the Formadrol Extreme for the real PCT

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You could also run an extra bottle of formadrol instead of the T911, and just run the formadrol for 8 weeks, 3 with the Natadrol and five without. By the time you were through with the 2 bottles of formadrol your test levels would be back to normal if not surpassing normal. Not that the T911 is a bad idea, just giving you options.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could also run an extra bottle of formadrol instead of the T911, and just run the formadrol for 8 weeks, 3 with the Natadrol and five without. By the time you were through with the 2 bottles of formadrol your test levels would be back to normal if not surpassing normal. Not that the T911 is a bad idea, just giving you options.
I like this idea better^^^

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All are great ideas and yes I would have started Nata first too, but no big deal. I think everybody has got you covered.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All are great ideas and yes I would have started Nata first too, but no big deal. I think everybody has got you covered.
I ran Nata with MM.., few months back and straight loved it..

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I ran Nata with MM.., few months back and straight loved it..
Now how did you run that? Interested in hearing about that. By the way, I also concur with GMG.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will probably give running MMV3 and Natabolic a shot later.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I ran
natadrol/8
MMv3/6

And it was sweet for strength.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I probably only put on about a pound a week. I have a hard time putting on size in general though, and it's hard for me to eat enough because im in afghanistan. I do my best though.

Shutdown was minimal, i think i used DTP for pct.